PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King Presents: Yaoi-con 2004 Pictures

Eurobeat King
10-30-2004, 03:54 AM
Hey everyone,

Back from a looong and tiring Day #1 of Yaoi-con 2004, and it was off to a pretty good start, with more cosplayers showing up from the early afternoon until the evening. I took over 400 pictures, which I managed to post before I go back to the con tomorrow morning. (Just gotta love cons that are close to where you live..) You can view what I've posted so far here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=10712&userid=18

After I finish posting the pictures, I'll be spending the night AT the con tomorrow, so I won't be able to post again until after the con ends, which will be Halloween-Sunday evening. Until then, enjoy the pictures, and feel free to comment on what you see! ciao~ -EBK

NOTE: Please reply here to comment on how you like the pics I took at Y-con, or to say hello and identify yourself if I took your picture(s) during the con. Please DO NOT post replies that have your own Yaoi-con pictures/links URL's, etc., as there's a seperate thread for non-staff members to do that, so please post those here:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=875509#post875509

UPDATE: Back from the busy weekend that was Yaoi-con 2004, and I had a lot of fun! I took a lot of pictures, but not as many as I had hoped, but still managed to get a lot of cosplayers, some gatherings, and photoshoots of my friends. Thanks to everyone who posed for me, my apologies if I missed your costume, and I hope you all enjoy the pictures as I u/l them tonight and tomorrow! Enjoy!! :skidude2:

Zhin
11-01-2004, 03:07 AM
The pic with Eiji cosplayer who looks like she was going to die form your Inui special drink is a keeper. I'm still laughing my ass off. XD

Eurobeat King
11-01-2004, 03:56 AM
Zhin: Thanks for liking the pics! I think the one of me & Maiyu as Fuji both sharing a sip of Inui's Special Juice drink is too silly. ;)

UPDATE: As much as I wanted to post ALL of the Yaoi-con pics before I sleep tonight, I couldn't do it.. :lost: Sleep calls for everyone, especially AFTER a con.. But I managed to post up all of Saturday's pictures, and some of Sunday morning's cosplayer pictures. Tomorrow night I'll continue (and finish) the last of the pictures, including the Yami no Matsuei gathering, the Naruto gathering, the other cosplay groups & Halloween/anime costumes that were about the con on the final day. In the meantime, please check out the pictures I've posted and feel free to comment on them! ;)

Also, feel free to use the pictures I took of you for your cosplay.com gallery or your own web-site, and if you could credit me for taking them that would be appreciated. :)

Eveil
11-01-2004, 04:35 AM
They look great, Al! :D you get yourself plenty of rest, can't wait to see more ^^

ReikoFanel
11-01-2004, 05:07 AM
Wonderful pictures as always, Al. I :heart: you so much! :) I didn't get to go this year 'cause being underaged sucks something major, but your pics are already making me look forward to next year. A big thumbs up! :bigtu: Can't wait to see the rest! Get yourself some sleep first though :razz:

ACXchan
11-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Wagh thanks Al ^ ^!!! It was fun posing too, but I particularly love the picture of me glomping the Tsume @D@ I <3<3<3 her wolf suit!

latrodectra
11-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Hey everyone,

Back from a looong and tiring Day #1 of Yaoi-con 2004,

Cool!

Thanks for posting those!

I'm so sad I missed Yaoi-con but I had to work the Haunted Barn this weekend and it would of been hard to do both. Oh well, maybe next year. I hope everyone had fun!

Had I thought about it, I would of had one of you kind people pick me up a bishie at the auction. :toothy:

liddo-chan
11-01-2004, 11:26 PM
Al does NOT disappoint... the photos are great so far. Keep posting the rest, please!

jetspectacular
11-02-2004, 01:59 AM
haha, by far the most fun I've had hanging with you also, Mr Eurobeat. Thanks fpr the great pictures also, your great humor and reliability never ceases to amaze me XD

ps, i have pictures of your Trowa Ass. :3

Eurobeat King
11-02-2004, 02:24 AM
JetS: Oh, my.. ;) Was that in retaliation for the sexy-Hisoka pics I took of you? haha

Eveil
11-02-2004, 02:34 AM
ps, i have pictures of your Trowa Ass. :3

Did he "whip it out"? XD

jetspectacular
11-02-2004, 02:50 AM
JetS: Oh, my.. Was that in retaliation for the sexy-Hisoka pics I took of you? haha

...more like anticipation of, considering your flashed some leg a day earlier than I did. XD

Eurobeat King
11-02-2004, 11:44 AM
FINAL UPDATE: Yaaay! I managed to finish posting ALL of my Yaoi-con pictures last night, and I'm surprised I got done so quickly. :) Coming home Friday night and posting about 470 pictures before going back certainly helped, and overall I liked how the pics turned out..

Now to get ready for Nekocon, so between now and Wednesday I might add a few more pictures, like go through what I didn't post and see if some of those would be OK to post or not.. I might add a few Black-and-white photos of cosplayers for "filler" pics to match up the picture#'s to the picture count, but we'll see how much time I have within the next 2 days..

Again, thanks to everyone who posed for me, and I hope you like how they turned out. Please comment as much as you like, and I look forward to seeing everyone again next year! (Or at AnimeDestiny or Reccacon in November 2004 for those going from the Bay Area) Either way, see you next con!! -EBK :skidude2:

Suiel
11-02-2004, 10:24 PM
^^ I feel like a Hisoka pimp.

BSaphire
11-28-2004, 12:25 PM
I just wanted to tell you Thank You! :) I really enjoyed seeing you in costume (s)! I hope you like the pics I took of you... (one of my favs is the Gundam Wing one with Heero, Quatre and Hilde posed looking @ you...*G&G*) I wanted you to know that I was playing around with photo discriptions of you in the RX-7. I hope that nothing was offensive.. It was all ment in fun. Look forward to seeing ya @ the next con I can attend. Take care and Happy Holidays. Be safe..

BS

scorpio
02-19-2005, 02:08 AM
hi im kind of new here

Eveil
02-19-2005, 02:24 AM
hi im kind of new here

scorpio: wrong place. try here instead: http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

& here as well: http://www.cosplay.com/index.php/rules/