PDA

View Full Version : "Did you take a pic of me?" thread

Usagi1818
10-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Just thought we gotta have one of these. Post here your costumes to see if anyone has pics available online for you.

As for me, I was in three costumes:

Chii from Chobits on Friday

Rikku from Final Fantasy X on Saturday

Bandage Wrapped/Mummy Chii from Chobits on Sunday

I was also dressed for the rave in pink fishnet thigh highs w/white loose socks and garter belt with my hair in pigtails (obviously I was wearing more but I figure that's what people will remember the most). I remember some ppl took pics of me and my friend.

My friend Angie was dressed as:

Freya from Chobits on Friday

Kitana from Mortal Kombat on Saturday

If anyone took ANY pics of us, let me know by e-mailing me at usagi_1818@yahoo.com

senshi_meiousei
10-31-2004, 07:34 PM
Wouldn't hurt to post here.

I am looking for pictures of the follow (which are myself, my boyfriend, and my friend):

Neo Queen Serenity
Tuxedo Mask
Princess Saturn
Princess Pluto

Thank you!!

fushigi-chan
10-31-2004, 08:36 PM
Wouldn't hurt to post here.

I am looking for pictures of the follow (which are myself, my boyfriend, and my friend):

Neo Queen Serenity
Tuxedo Mask
Princess Saturn
Princess Pluto

Thank you!!
Just to tell you that fansview has a lot of pictures of you guys...=) though you may already know..

lunasreincarnat
10-31-2004, 08:36 PM
alright!
my costumes-
friday- concert moonlight from original ( black dress with a silver belt with keys on it, and black gloves brown bootts and a long brown wig
- red ridding hood lolita -
- mourning/fall moonlight from original ( fluffy black shirt with long sleaved black shit and white under shirt, long brown wig and horns, and i was holding flowers)
saturday
- sailor luna from live action sailor moon
- angel meroko from full moon wo sagashite
- loopy from the death clown gang ( reall scary gross looking nurse thing with blug hair)
sunday
red ridding hood egl

so yeah if anyone gots pics of meh that be cool! ^.^

Star_Angel
10-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Ok well I gues I'll put mine up to, to see if anyone got any of me.
Friday- Ichigo battle suit from Tokyo Mew Mew
Sat.- Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed
and
Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3

Thanks!

senshi_meiousei
10-31-2004, 08:44 PM
Just to tell you that fansview has a lot of pictures of you guys...=) though you may already know..

Yes I have those pictures already. Thank you though! It's nice to know someone knows which costumes I'm talking about!!! ^_^

Act1 of Konoha
10-31-2004, 08:50 PM
If you have a pictures of me, please post it, i want them sooooo badly.

I was Ebisu for Naruto and a Neko with a "Luv me i have a tail" sign

fushigi-chan
10-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Well if anyone has pictures of me ~
Black x orange lolita on Friday
Vanilla from Galaxy Angels on Saturday
Osaka from Azumanga on Sunday

lunasreincarnat
10-31-2004, 09:08 PM
wha hoo! fansview took pictures of 5 out of the 6 costumes i brought! dats a record for me ^.^ ill have pics from the cosplay.com/md cosplayers/egl tea party/sailor moon shoot on here tonight or tommorow!

blueyedgirl
10-31-2004, 09:08 PM
Does anyone have any pics of me..I was Julia from Cowboy Bebop.
I should have my pics up soon.

Act1 of Konoha
10-31-2004, 09:12 PM
if you where that great Julia with spike i got a shot of ya'll together on firday night, i was Ebisu from Naruto that day

blueyedgirl
10-31-2004, 09:23 PM
well I did have Spike with me. I think I remeber you taking a pic of us.

Act1 of Konoha
10-31-2004, 10:08 PM
one of my female friends was like you got a phat ass. . .omg, but i aint look at it cuz i aint want spike to kick me in the back of my head

Purple Flames
10-31-2004, 10:19 PM
Anybody got any pics of me? I was there on Saturday as the black Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.

lunasreincarnat
10-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Anybody got any pics of me? I was there on Saturday as the black Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.

i got pics of you from the photo shoot, but i havent posted them yet

quadrain61
10-31-2004, 10:26 PM
I dunno who is who and I only stayed for about 5 hours of the con but all my pics are online

http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/animeusa/

I'm very sorry about the quality because I had to do massive resize in order to save bandwith. (8 MP to about half of VGA)

Act1 of Konoha
10-31-2004, 10:32 PM
i think i might of snaped one off of you man

SailorMoonStar
10-31-2004, 10:42 PM
Quadrain, woot! I seen I pic of me, heh, and was taken well. :P Thanks a bunch! ^_^

Alexia Ikyu
10-31-2004, 11:45 PM
I should have my pictures posted on Crossplay.net by the end of Monday. About three hundred pictures total. (Not all will be posted, around one hundred are a private photo shoot, need to be picky and choosey.)

lunasreincarnat
10-31-2004, 11:48 PM
ok im starting to upload pics of the photo shoots and such i my gallery here if anyone is intrested. ^.^

Quadrain you gots pics of MEH!

Mandyness
11-01-2004, 12:15 AM
I took a pic of you with spike i think but i know i got it i need to get my pic then i'll send the link you when i get it on my account ^_^

Sorahana
11-01-2004, 01:25 AM
*skips in and points to avatar* Thats what I was on Sat. and on Friday I was Kurai from Angel Sanctuary. You may have seen me with the Lucifer or the Kuja so yea does anyone have any of me :3?

Darxim
11-01-2004, 04:04 AM
I think I burned that image into my brain. Does that count?

Usagi1818
11-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Haha, no that doesn't count.

Unfortunately my camera was diseased so I didn't take pics of anyone but my friend (who was dressed as Kitana). I know tons of people took pics of us as Chii and Freya as well as Rikku and Kitana. And if ::anyone:: has pics of me as Chii with the bandages wrapped up, PLEASE let me know!! I'm very desperate to get ahold of them! Thanks ^_^

Robots
11-01-2004, 10:51 AM
I was there on Saturday as Pyramid Head. I didn't have a camera, so I really need pictures of my costume T_T.

YunalescaSummon
11-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Yuna from FFX and Robin from WHR, on the same day. Robin in the morning, Yuna after that. If you don't remember which Yuna, I was the one in the masquerade.

^_________________________^

I'll be posting pictures of everyone on my website as soon as I get them developed.

KoreanEyez
11-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Haha I was wondering if anyone took pics of me >< I was probably the only Bible Black school girl there? I also had my own art table towards the back of the artist alley ^^;

aku
11-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Haha I was wondering if anyone took pics of me >< I was probably the only Bible Black school girl there? I also had my own art table towards the back of the artist alley ^^;

You were a Bible Black schoolgirl and I didn't see you? Well fack.

Anyway, I've already seen plenty from the EGL shoot and fansview, but I was wondering if anyone else has pictures of me in my L'arc SMILE outfit.

Riji
11-01-2004, 12:40 PM
I was dressed as Le Ciel Kami and Gardenia Mana from Malice Mizer. I'm especially looking for pictures of me as Kami with Lyn as Shaisuke from Baiser. There are a couple out there somewhere.

aeva
11-01-2004, 12:58 PM
I was:

Pai [3x3 Eyes] on Friday
Sugar [Little Snow Farie Sugar] on Saturday
Shuichi [in the obnoxious orange Kyoto jumper] [Gravitation] on Sunday.

If you have any pictures, I would be very thankful. I'm not exactly photogenic, and I am determined to locate a decent picture of myself. ^^; Thanks!

Maester Seymour
11-01-2004, 01:06 PM
I was:

Lucifer on friday -- black costume with a sword and mask
Kuja on Saturday - the skimpy costume with the 3 feathers in the wig

any pix would be appriciated--send em my way via PM or IM. whatever works. thx

Sorahana
11-01-2004, 01:09 PM
I was:

Lucifer on friday -- black costume with a sword and mask
Kuja on Saturday - the skimpy costume with the 3 feathers in the wig

any pix would be appriciated--send em my way via PM or IM. whatever works. thx

*coughs* I have tons lol XD. They're in my gallery lol.

gamergirlx
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
I was the Sasuke who was doing splits, and fighting Rock Lee poses at the Naruto photoshoot. Looking for a few more of these pics...they were kinda cool... :) Thankies!

Atasha
11-01-2004, 03:19 PM
I was only there on Sunday
I was Utena Movie Duelist version

WindyKitsune
11-01-2004, 05:05 PM
I was the Heero Yui-cat on friday and then Kurama during the evening, Saturday I wasn't too active but I did Momoshiro from Prince of Tennis in the afternoon

Maester Seymour, I know I got you as Kuja, I specifically went out of my way to do that!

I also got most of the people in the Final Fantasy shoot, not individually but i did try and take a couple with only 3 or 4 people in them ^^;;

Mandyness
11-01-2004, 05:40 PM
I got pic of a lot of people when i get my flim i'll put my link up anyways....Did any one get my Sakura from Naruto Costume or my Fox Girl i was in the skit of "Hidden Village of Love". So if you do please let me know thank you *bows.*

Usagi1818
11-01-2004, 05:59 PM
I took a pic. Just need to get them developed.

So many people I didnt get to get pics of even tho I was dual wielding cameras. x_x not only that Im shy and or afraid about asking. =/ Like if I want to take a pic of someone and it ends up being a girl in a skimpy costume I dont want people getting the idea that Im a pervert. =/

If anyone complains about posing for pics then they deserve a smack in the face. Anyone who dresses up for a con should know that they'll have tons of pics requested. So next time, don't worry ;)

quadrain61
11-01-2004, 06:16 PM
I took a pic. Just need to get them developed.

So many people I didnt get to get pics of even tho I was dual wielding cameras. x_x not only that Im shy and or afraid about asking. =/ Like if I want to take a pic of someone and it ends up being a girl in a skimpy costume I dont want people getting the idea that Im a pervert. =/

You'll get the hang of it. I'm also still shy about taking pictures too.

I'd say the only hard part is to actually get people's attention, without being rude at the same time.

concrete-angel
11-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Did anyone get pictures of me? I was Krad from DNAngel both Friday and Saturday. (..also known as that girl lacking a wig in a random white and gold outfit. >_>) I'd appriciate it! I forgot to bring a camera.. Both days. TT^TT -slams head against random objects-

Plum Blossom
11-01-2004, 07:41 PM
I dunno who is who and I only stayed for about 5 hours of the con but all my pics are online

http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/animeusa/

I'm very sorry about the quality because I had to do massive resize in order to save bandwith. (8 MP to about half of VGA)
Yay! There are three pics of me there XD

Ok ya, I was Uchiha Itachi all 3 days. I had the lil hat and the Sharingan contacts. ^^ If you have any pics let me know, but I already got the pic from CCAmanda from the AUSA forum...

Also, I'm trying to get pics of the Cheza, the Shuuichi that wore the Puchiko hat, the Haku with the really short hair, and Kimimaro (blue person with the purple rope around the waist and really long sleeves). ^^;;

Muffin-Man-Of-D
11-01-2004, 07:47 PM
^^; I was a Naruto with brown hair and glasses... did anyone get one of me? >.<

Tomoko
11-01-2004, 08:16 PM
I was there on Saturday as Pyramid Head. I didn't have a camera, so I really need pictures of my costume T_T.

Hey sweetie, PM me because I most definitely got a great pic of you! =) I spoke with you Saturday morning, I don't know if you remember, but I was Lumiere from Kiddy Grade then. But definitely PM me-- GREAT costume! =)

Alexia Ikyu
11-01-2004, 08:49 PM
CP.net pictures are up: http://www.crossplay.net/gallery/index.php?cat=15

senshi_meiousei
11-01-2004, 08:58 PM

Yay!!! You got a picture of me as Neo Queen Serenity and my fiance' as Tuxedo Mask!!! Domo arigato!!!!!

Purple Flames
11-01-2004, 09:25 PM
From all the pics I've seen of myself so far, I have to be sure not to do the same pose over and over next time ^_^;

KendoOtaku
11-01-2004, 10:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone took a picture of me when I was singing Karaoke I was the guy in the Haori, I was singing Blurry Eyes by L'arc en ciel. Then I romantically cerested a Smile cover box guy *the Larc en ciel Smile album cover faced guy*. Just interested because I won Best Vocals in the Karaoke Contest ^_^!

Star_Angel
11-01-2004, 10:36 PM
I got pic of a lot of people when i get my flim i'll put my link up anyways....Did any one get my Sakura from Naruto Costume or my Fox Girl i was in the skit of "Hidden Village of Love". So if you do please let me know thank you *bows.*
I got a pic. of you Mandy, and I think Ren got one too! I'll send them to you when I get my film back (should be like Friday)
I pretty much tried to get pics of anyone in costume (I didnt get everyone) but when I get them back I'll upload them (probaly to photo bucket) for a little while so everyone can get what they want.

Alexia Ikyu
11-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Yay!!! You got a picture of me as Neo Queen Serenity and my fiance' as Tuxedo Mask!!! Domo arigato!!!!!

I took another one of you two kissing, but it came out all blurry. :waaaah: New camera by Christmas! *crossing fingers*

Mandyness
11-01-2004, 11:30 PM

Yay! you got pictures of me and my friends.

Mandyness
11-01-2004, 11:32 PM
I got a pic. of you Mandy, and I think Ren got one too! I'll send them to you when I get my film back (should be like Friday)
I pretty much tried to get pics of anyone in costume (I didnt get everyone) but when I get them back I'll upload them (probaly to photo bucket) for a little while so everyone can get what they want.
YAY! and thanks i'll make sure to check them out ^_^

321stars
11-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Early Friday - Alice from DDR (blue hair, orange tank over green shirt, dark blue pants and suspenders)
Later Friday - Cayenne from Delaware Junkies (first album version) (long blonde hair w/ a tiny hat, purple feather boa, frilly white shirt, ect.)
Saturday - Caynne from Delaware Junkes (PV version) (blue hair, dark violet yukata with pink flowers on it, paper parasol)

Act1 of Konoha
11-01-2004, 11:49 PM
Wow i have yet to see a pic of me as Ebisu or a Neko. thats sad :bigcry:

aku
11-02-2004, 12:24 AM
I was wondering if anyone took a picture of me when I was singing Karaoke I was the guy in the Haori, I was singing Blurry Eyes by L'arc en ciel. Then I romantically cerested a Smile cover box guy *the Larc en ciel Smile album cover faced guy*. Just interested because I won Best Vocals in the Karaoke Contest ^_^!

That box guy would be me. =]

KendoOtaku
11-02-2004, 12:30 AM
I see Aku! It was all an Evil plan then!! lol jk whats up man?

concrete-angel
11-02-2004, 09:54 AM

Yay! You got a picture of us! ^__^ Kyuu~ Yay.

senshi_meiousei
11-02-2004, 11:41 AM
I took another one of you two kissing, but it came out all blurry. :waaaah: New camera by Christmas! *crossing fingers*

Awh, blurryness...but hey, if you want, you can still send me that pic. Blurry or not, I love pictures of my man ^_^

Vorpin
11-02-2004, 11:57 AM
From all the pics I've seen of myself so far, I have to be sure not to do the same pose over and over next time ^_^;Yah, I need to work on poses also.
:dance:

bag0k
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
ALRIGHT!
Here's what I did... I looked through all of the posts and I got the following pictures...

Usagi1818: I got Rikku and Kitana, but unfortunatley, I only saw you as wrapped chii near the elevators, but I didn't want to take a picture, because it looked like you were fixing your costume sorry... :(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/Photos/Of%20Rachel/2aa0ab04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/Photos/Of%20Rachel/100_2093.jpg

Senshi_meiousei: I got you after the group photoshoot! Also, you asked me about my praying manis. :P.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/Photos/Of%20Rachel/0a6c02b5.jpg

Star_Angel: I saw you in the registration line with pudding on friday, but I didn't have my camera on hand, sorries...

YunalescaSummon: I talked to you on Saturday evening, but one of my friends got a picture of me with you, but I forgot to get your picture...

...Yep, that's it. Oh, and by the way... did anybody get a picture of me as Songstress Yuna on Saturday with my praying mantis? If not, did I wave at you? ^_^
Oh, and I forgot to mention...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/Photos/Of%20Rachel/17f53abd.jpg
I guess this means I got everybody :P

senshi_meiousei
11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Senshi_meiousei: I got you after the group photoshoot! Also, you asked me about my praying manis. :P.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/Photos/Of%20Rachel/0a6c02b5.jpg

Oooo thank you so much!!! Yes, the praying mantis was so adore. Poor David was so confused, but after you left, I explained everything nice and slow for him!

Usagi1818
11-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Usagi1818: I got Rikku and Kitana, but unfortunatley, I only saw you as wrapped chii near the elevators, but I didn't want to take a picture, because it looked like you were fixing your costume sorry...

Aww, thanks for the pics!!! Next time you see me and I'm fixing a costume, wait till I'm done and I'll gladly pose for ya ^_~

If all goes well I'll be staffing for Anime Next 2005 so be sure to check it out!! I'll be there in uber cool new costumes ^_^

Avian_Firefly
11-02-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm looking for pics mainly of my bf. He was Van Fanel with a gote on Saturday. I was with him as Merle. If anyone has pics please please send me some. I didn't bring a camera and I doubt I can ever get him to cosplay again.

Jayizzle
11-02-2004, 11:53 PM
I have one pic with you and your friend, Usagi.

http://www.networkjay.com/events/AnimeUSA2004/rikiro.jpg

I didn't hit the con floor much this time around, so I only took a few pictures, even less if you count the wasted shots and what didn't come out in development. The rest of the scant few pics I have can be found here:

http://www.networkjay.com/events/AnimeUSA2004/

All taken on a crappy instant camera. I need to get my 35mm fixed -_-

Fory-san
11-03-2004, 02:19 AM
I was the Prince Arislan on Saturday. You might have seen me holding together my armor at times. ^^; lol

Usagi1818
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I have one pic with you and your friend, Usagi.

http://www.networkjay.com/events/AnimeUSA2004/rikiro.jpg

I didn't hit the con floor much this time around, so I only took a few pictures, even less if you count the wasted shots and what didn't come out in development. The rest of the scant few pics I have can be found here:

http://www.networkjay.com/events/AnimeUSA2004/

All taken on a crappy instant camera. I need to get my 35mm fixed -_-

Flippin' sweet! thanks ^_^

Yucari
11-03-2004, 07:09 PM
I was in three costumes.

Belial/Mad Hatter on Friday.
Kagura Sohma and Gaz on Saturday.
And Gaz and Kagura on sunday.

<3?
-Cari

Yucari
11-03-2004, 07:26 PM
If you mean Kagura from InuYasha than I took a pic of ya.

No...Kagura from Fruits Basket. o.x; sorry...
-Cari

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 08:44 PM
No...Kagura from Fruits Basket. o.x; sorry...
-Cari
Ohh i saw you and i think of i have a pic of you somewhere. ^_^ just need to get them first grr..kmart

ArashiSakura
11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
I had 2 costumes.

Friday: Kikyou from Inuyasha
Saturday: Elegant Gothic Lolita- I had on a black corset and shawl, and a skirt with a thigh-high slit.

CaptainNerd
11-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Someone was taking pictures outside the front door Saturday night, and took a picture of me as Jigen from Lupin III. Just curious to see how it came out!

Star_Angel
11-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me and Ren? we were the two Tokyo Mew Mew cosplayers (the ichigo and pudding running around Friday night) I know a bunch of people took pic.s of us but I have'nt seen any yet. just curious because I didnt get any picks of the two of us together.

lunasreincarnat
11-04-2004, 01:32 AM

hehe you took pics of me as sailor luna and red ridding hood!

LadyGoddess
11-04-2004, 02:08 AM
I've been trying to find any photos that anyone took of my friend. She wore an Akatsuki coat, a "do rag" Kohohona headband, she has dirty blonde hair, a long nose. Wrapped white ace tape around her calves and forearms to be an original ninja. I looked at fansview.com to no avail. Help?

Ginnychan
11-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Oi...I'll be posting more later...but right now...I'm looking for pictures of me. I was the Nami from One Piece (I THINK I was the only one, I could be wrong) I had three different outfits - the red and black Water 7 arc one, the blue heart tank top one (which I wore in the "Sausage of Love" skit), and my Alabasta costume (shown in my icon) I'm particularly looking for pictures of me in my Alabasta gear with my boyfriend Monty, dressed as Sanji/Mr. Prince from One Piece. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much guys! I'll be responding to other posts and PMs after I get off work!

Yucari
11-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me and Ren? we were the two Tokyo Mew Mew cosplayers (the ichigo and pudding running around Friday night) I know a bunch of people took pic.s of us but I have'nt seen any yet. just curious because I didnt get any picks of the two of us together.

I know I did, I'll scan it for you...after my pics get developed... (my camera's still sitting in my room, accually x.x )
-Cari

Fireflystar
11-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Here's a pic I took of Avian Firefly, I told her I would post it, so here ya are hon :jjacks:

Star_Angel
11-04-2004, 11:04 PM
I know I did, I'll scan it for you...after my pics get developed... (my camera's still sitting in my room, accually x.x )
-Cari
Squee!!! realy!? Yay!! ok that just made my day!!! Thank you sooo much!

Avian_Firefly
11-04-2004, 11:20 PM
thanks Stacey ^_^

Mandyness
11-06-2004, 01:23 PM
YAY! I got my some of my pictures but BEWARE they are mess up and some i didn't even dare put up because all you see is black. My flash didn't want to work at this con. *growls* But there is some really good pictures and if you don't see you don't worry i probably you have you on my other flim that i need to use up.

Well here the link for my pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/v401/sleepychild/

Plum Blossom
11-06-2004, 03:39 PM
YAY! I got my some of my pictures but BEWARE they are mess up and some i didn't even dare put up because all you see is black. My flash didn't want to work at this con. *growls* But there is some really good pictures and if you don't see you don't worry i probably you have you on my other flim that i need to use up.

Well here the link for my pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/v401/sleepychild/
omg YAY!! You got the two pics I was waiting for! The Kimi vs Gaara n Lee and the "maybe later Sasuke" poke on the forehead :D yay~

Czygany
11-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Well, for what it's worth I 'spose I should just ask too...did anyone nab a pic of me as Dominique the Cyclops from Trigun, either standard version on Sat or AU version on Sunday? Or you might have even caught a pic of my friend as Inui from Prince of Tennis on Fri or Sat. I'd love to see, thanks!!!

amethystwind
11-06-2004, 09:47 PM
did anyone get a pic of me or my friend? I was Vampire Miyu on Sunday and she was Miho from Megatokyo.

Star_Angel
11-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Here is a link to the photos I took, I still have one more role of film to get developed (it's still in my camera so I need to finish it up.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v445/Bella_23/Anime%20USA%206/

Yamanaka_Ino
11-20-2004, 07:52 AM
I was there on Saturday, as Ino. If anyone has any pictures. :) My mom really sucks with digital cameras, so.. >.<

ayareinami*YAY*
12-08-2004, 07:43 PM
i was rei from eva... an i cant find pics of me! i was there on sat so if any one has any thatdd be great!!!

Kalla
12-19-2004, 11:13 PM
So this is old.. but I'm actually looking for myself, and my friends.

Friday I was not there, but Tohru (who passed out onigiri (rice balls)) and Kisa (who sang 'For Fruits Basket' on Friday night, if you were there), and I think Hiro as well, all from Fruits Basket - not sure if anyone else went that day.

I went as Rude from FF7 Saturday, spent much time at my Artist's Alley table with my Reno. In my group was also an Auron (who I KNOW got 'shot' many times), as well as Ken and Yohji from Weiss Gluhen and Aya from Weiss.
Edit: Auron and I were in the FF Group Cosplay shot - which I never managed to get a copy of.. if anyone's got one of that, mind if I have a copy?

Sunday, I was Tseng, with Auron- this time my Reno, and also Ken and Yohji were there again, this time with wings and tears of blood.

If you shot any of us.. I'm searching desperately for pictures :)

Riji
12-20-2004, 12:25 PM
So this is old.. but I'm actually looking for myself, and my friends.

Friday I was not there, but Tohru (who passed out onigiri (rice balls)) and Kisa (who sang 'For Fruits Basket' on Friday night, if you were there), and I think Hiro as well, all from Fruits Basket - not sure if anyone else went that day.

I went as Rude from FF7 Saturday, spent much time at my Artist's Alley table with my Reno. In my group was also an Auron (who I KNOW got 'shot' many times), as well as Ken and Yohji from Weiss Gluhen and Aya from Weiss.
Edit: Auron and I were in the FF Group Cosplay shot - which I never managed to get a copy of.. if anyone's got one of that, mind if I have a copy?

Sunday, I was Tseng, with Auron- this time my Reno, and also Ken and Yohji were there again, this time with wings and tears of blood.

If you shot any of us.. I'm searching desperately for pictures :)
I got a picture of your friend who cosplayed as Kisa as she sang at Karaoke. :bigtu:

Yucari
12-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Okay...
Did anyone, anyone at all, get a picture of a Mad Hatter/Belial from Angel Sanctuary on friday, or Kagura from Fruits Basket on saturday or sunday? Anyone?

CHAOS
12-28-2004, 08:44 AM
I am looking for a pic of a friend of mine, she was a female link for AUSA6. I would most appreciate it. :D

Hiroto Sumi
12-28-2004, 11:35 PM
I was Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh. Did anyone notice me? I was really short.