PDA

View Full Version : Inu-shoot any one?

AnarchyAvenger
11-01-2004, 12:34 AM
It would be awesome if we could get an IY group together (I mean a GOOD IY group) for a photo shoot. We have an Inu-Me^ ^ , and an awesome Koga-QuickSilver, but no one else! Heheheh ^ ^ so if any one out there is interested drop a line.

Hikaruchan
11-01-2004, 01:05 AM
I would be interested. Right now I could be Inu, Kagome, Naraku or InuTaisho. By time of the con, probably will have Izayoi finished - my sister may be wearing that. So I probably would decide which to wear from what everyone else was doing.

Sh!bby
11-01-2004, 09:49 AM
I have a pretty good Kikyo costume. I was teh one hanging out around the man-auction and leading around a guy in a black suit and black lipstick on a chain, if anybody remembers me.

AnarchyAvenger
11-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey! Yeah I remember both of you! ^ ^ This is wonderful! I loved your Kikyo! And that Inu-Taisho was great. I think that we will have a Kagome, Songo and Miroku soon too. thank you both

QuickSilver
11-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Mmmhmm, I remember you two as well. In fact, I think we were sitting adjacent to you (Hikaruchan) as the Inu-Papa on Sunday right outside the Artist Alley? Waiting to get paid? But, I could be wrong.... ^_-;

Anyway, yes, my Kouga is progressing well. Glad Halloween came when it did, else I wouldn't have aquired my lovely Woochie pointed ears.
:bigtu:

Hikaruchan
11-01-2004, 10:31 PM
I was in artist alley area Sunday, but not to get paid but to pay to get my Watase Yuu drawing from the auction (they had me wait longer than others paying as they got Chika to sign the drawing too).

Sh!bby
11-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Hey! Yeah I remember both of you! ^ ^ This is wonderful! I loved your Kikyo! And that Inu-Taisho was great. I think that we will have a Kagome, Songo and Miroku soon too. thank you both
Yay! I feel luffed XD

Yeah, I'll have that outfit with me anyhow, though I may let one of my friends wear it most of the con (I have three other outfits, including a Tsuzuki for my YnM group, Sei for my Baku-Ten group, and Freya for a Chobits group >_< ) But I'll steal it from her for an Inu-shoot ^_~

Katu Fushigi
11-02-2004, 09:38 PM
*pokes fingers together* I guess Kaylith and my costumes are unwanted? You said "good". Ours weren't that great.

AnarchyAvenger
11-02-2004, 10:22 PM
*pokes fingers together* I guess Kaylith and my costumes are unwanted? You said "good". Ours weren't that great.

*DROPS JAW* Are you KIDDING? WE MUST HAVE YOU!!!! You are the most awesome Miroku EVER! So heck yeah we need you. That is if you wouldn't mind bringing that costume again.

Katu Fushigi
11-03-2004, 08:00 PM
*DROPS JAW* Are you KIDDING? WE MUST HAVE YOU!!!! You are the most awesome Miroku EVER! So heck yeah we need you. That is if you wouldn't mind bringing that costume again.

O___O

Ohmygodyou'vegottobekiddingme...

Of course, we'd be happy to bring the costumes, we were planning on it...(We're supposed to go skipping with Quicksilver. XD)

You just so totally made my day.

AnarchyAvenger
11-03-2004, 11:23 PM
O___O

Of course, we'd be happy to bring the costumes, we were planning on it...(We're supposed to go skipping with Quicksilver. XD)

*is so giddy!* YAY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that Miruko you did that is awesome! We shall all skip oh so merrily! I looked and looked for your friend you mention and was unable to locate her. *face too close to screen* I really wanna see her costume too!

QuickSilver
11-04-2004, 07:03 AM
O___O

Oh yes. We are SO skipping through the halls.
I can see it now.....Inu Yasha, Miroku, Sango and Kouga, arm in arm, singing an obnoxious rendition of "Change the World". :p

Sh!bby
11-04-2004, 10:46 AM
I can see it now.....Inu Yasha, Miroku, Sango and Kouga, arm in arm, singing an obnoxious rendition of "Change the World". :p

OMG I am so going to join you guys as Kikyo XD Maybe we can get a Sesshy and Naraku for extra amusement....skipping.

AnarchyAvenger
11-04-2004, 06:48 PM
OMG I am so going to join you guys as Kikyo XD Maybe we can get a Sesshy and Naraku for extra amusement....skipping.

Ah, a Kikyo - thank you! Oh yes we must search a Sesshy out, now that would be funny.

Finding Beauty
11-04-2004, 09:39 PM
I haven't enough interest in Inuyasha to read down the whole thread.

However, I passed this information on to a friend and she informed me she is thinking of going as Kogura, if you need her.

AnarchyAvenger
11-05-2004, 12:05 AM
I haven't enough interest in Inuyasha to read down the whole thread.

However, I passed this information on to a friend and she informed me she is thinking of going as Kogura, if you need her.

That was so nice of you to pass it on! We don't have a Kagura, it would be awesome if she were to help. Send her on over. *happy dance*

Now we have Inu,Koga, Kagura, InuTaisho, Miroku, and Sango! (am I missing any one what wanted to help?)

Sh!bby
11-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Ah, a Kikyo - thank you! Oh yes we must search a Sesshy out, now that would be funny.
^_~ my pleasure.

*goes on a Sesshy-quest* There's gotta be one somewhere....

Finding Beauty
11-05-2004, 04:26 PM
^_~ my pleasure.

*goes on a Sesshy-quest* There's gotta be one somewhere....

I -- considered being Sesshoumaru, actually, when my friend Kassy decided she wanted to be Kagura. :untrust: But, eh, I'm not sure. I already have too many costumes for next year, and that's a really major costume to make to just wear a little while.

Katu Fushigi
11-05-2004, 04:54 PM

Why do we need to sing it? The stupid thing is my CELL PHONE RING.

Katu Fushigi
11-05-2004, 04:58 PM
*is so giddy!* YAY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that Miruko you did that is awesome! We shall all skip oh so merrily! I looked and looked for your friend you mention and was unable to locate her. *face too close to screen* I really wanna see her costume too!

I'm sorry to say at this exact moment in time, I don't have any pictures on my harddrive of us, as my computer recently died....so....yeah. I'll try and find you a picture. I've been pestering Kaylith to get an account here, but she's just too damn lazy. XD

Sh!bby
11-06-2004, 09:58 PM
I -- considered being Sesshoumaru, actually, when my friend Kassy decided she wanted to be Kagura. :untrust: But, eh, I'm not sure. I already have too many costumes for next year, and that's a really major costume to make to just wear a little while.

Yeah...the only reason I'm considering Kikyo is because I already have the costume. I also have like four or five costumes. Luckily I don't have to make half of them ^_^;;;

Finding Beauty
11-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Yeah...the only reason I'm considering Kikyo is because I already have the costume. I also have like four or five costumes. Luckily I don't have to make half of them ^_^;;;

I'm making all my own. My first kimono (the black one) for Oriya is giving me SUCH grief because it's fraying liekwoah. I'm looking forward to working on Vincent simply because velour does not fray.

Sh!bby
11-07-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm making all my own. My first kimono (the black one) for Oriya is giving me SUCH grief because it's fraying liekwoah. I'm looking forward to working on Vincent simply because velour does not fray.

Blah, that suxxors about the Oriya kimono...a velour Vincent? that sounds really sweet :bigtu:

evenstar1
11-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Yay! I feel luffed XD

Yeah, I'll have that outfit with me anyhow, though I may let one of my friends wear it most of the con (I have three other outfits, including a Tsuzuki for my YnM group, Sei for my Baku-Ten group, and Freya for a Chobits group >_< ) But I'll steal it from her for an Inu-shoot ^_~

hey i read that you have a yami group. we will be cosplaying as yami as well. at the moment we have byakko(me), puppy tsuzuki, muraki(me), oriya, wakaba, and hisoka. although hopefully by then i will have a tengu costume done as well.

also i will be bringing my inuyasha costume back as well. i have a friend going as sesshy-sama, a friend as kouga and another sesshy possibly. maybe a shippou. we would love to join in on the skipping. which day are you all wearing you inuyasha costumes?

AnarchyAvenger
11-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Hummmmm....let's see...probably saturday? What does every one else think?

Oh yeah and it occurred to me that I was starting to get flabby!!! So i've started training and working out of AZ 05 any one else with me? The thing is I know if I don't do something drastic i'll slack off and get lazy and fat and not be able to fit into my inu costume..... :thumbsup:

evenstar1
11-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Hummmmm....let's see...probably saturday? What does every one else think?

Oh yeah and it occurred to me that I was starting to get flabby!!! So i've started training and working out of AZ 05 any one else with me? The thing is I know if I don't do something drastic i'll slack off and get lazy and fat and not be able to fit into my inu costume..... :thumbsup:

hehe i know the feeling. yeah i have to keep a certain size and weight in order to continue to fit into my costumes

Finding Beauty
11-09-2004, 07:33 AM
Blah, that suxxors about the Oriya kimono...a velour Vincent? that sounds really sweet :bigtu:

Velour was about the only thing I thought seemed right. >_> Not to carry this thread off-topic or anything. :razz: I put some thought into satin (HA, rethinking EVER using satin again) to be punny and suggest a similarity between it and coffin lining, but eventually came to the decision it was too lightweight to work with.

And cotton just makes for a dull-looking Vincent.

Shaya
11-27-2004, 03:47 PM
I'd be intrested; if I had a costume at all.

IXArachneXI
11-28-2004, 05:12 PM
anybody want a Kaede?

QuickSilver
12-01-2004, 10:14 PM
anybody want a Kaede?

Ah! A Kaede would be great, seeing as we don't have one.

QuickSilver
01-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Progress, she comes forth.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=247195
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=251096

Have the headband/hair/tipped ears too, I'm just lacking decent photos as of yet.

hentaigirl82
01-10-2005, 08:01 PM
I wanna join i have a kagome outfit i made one year ago and never wore it this will be the perfect time