PDA

View Full Version : A some what happy day on Sunday

crossplay_girl4
11-01-2004, 11:24 AM
Weee! Thsi year's AUSA Con was fun. I even got pictures with the Band members from Camino. ^_^ :heart: But what kinda made me sad was my costume wasn't really done. (I was going as Iori Yagami and all i had gotten together was the shirt. the wig, the pants minus the bondage straps and the shoes.) Overall it was fun ^_^

Mandyness
11-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Weee! Thsi year's AUSA Con was fun. I even got pictures with the Band members from Camino. ^_^ :heart: But what kinda made me sad was my costume wasn't really done. (I was going as Iori Yagami and all i had gotten together was the shirt. the wig, the pants minus the bondage straps and the shoes.) Overall it was fun ^_^

Hilo! Cool pictures and also I'm the fox girl on the last day hehehe. Ya glad you had fun and totally nice meeting you and marrying you with my whole group of husbands and wifes ^^;;

crossplay_girl4
07-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Hilo! Cool pictures and also I'm the fox girl on the last day hehehe. Ya glad you had fun and totally nice meeting you and marrying you with my whole group of husbands and wifes ^^;;

lol I still have the ring somewhere. XD Just think next year you can marry a kakashi. XD

crossplay_girl4
07-04-2005, 12:17 PM
On the last picture what was that? A Interview?
Yes Camino played the day beofre and the next day they came in for an interview. It was awesome.