PDA

View Full Version : Mk Da...

Sirami
12-20-2002, 03:55 AM
Anybody else think that this game is just horible? I read that a lot of effort was being put in this game. With all that effort, after several days of playing, I can't really find one thing that I can say that is posative about this game, except for the comment: "Characters don't all have the same fighting style anymore."

IMO this game is just bad... Bad sound... Bad physics... Bad gameplay... Bad fatalities... Bad story... Bad everything... Did they really sink all that effort into just the blood effects (those are kind of nice)?

SpPANDA
12-20-2002, 04:09 AM
[raises hand] horrible.

psythe
12-20-2002, 07:12 AM
*raises hand*

This game rocks it. MK4 was insanely BAD, so I didn't have high expectations for it, but me and my friends have been playing it quite a bit, and for PvP it is extremely cool. The fatalities are hilarious! :D

I have a more lengthy review in this thread:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4237

Heather
12-20-2002, 07:27 AM
I think they game is great. It's innovative, the fatalities are awesome, I adore the characters [except Sonya Blade *bleh*]. It's way better than 4. I've been a fan of the series since I was a wee little tyke. And this game and brought my love for the series back. And the 'koffins' are fun---

psythe
12-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Yeah Sonya is kind of lame, I tend to use Frost and Li Mei to handle my friends ^^v