PDA

View Full Version : Looking for masquerade Pics- Blue Bow Space AKA Giant Penis group

sharasun
11-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Okay guys, I know you all went to the Cosplay Saturday night.

I know you all saw the Giant penis.

I want pictures. We were told that Eurobeat king was laughing too hard to take any, and we havent found any online yet. I totally have no idea what I looked like in that, and I couldn't see anything out my little hole in the top, and I could barely hear.

I want to see our skit!!! If you have pictures or links to pictures, PLEASE post them!!! I alwase rely on Al to get pics of my costumes and this time he couldn't, so I would love anyone else's pics :)

Please!!

Love alwase,
Sharsachan (aka The Giant Penis)

--feel free to delete/edit if I've violated any rules--

Daitenshi
11-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Your skit will be forever burned into my memory. I don't know if you saw this or not, but when you were practicing I actually fell over when the, er... stuffing started coming out. XD

PikminLink
11-02-2004, 12:32 AM
we took some, but we didnt post any on the site becuase the site is also for kids too^^;;; pm me if you want some

omg that was sooo hilarious XD!!

sharasun
11-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Your skit will be forever burned into my memory. I don't know if you saw this or not, but when you were practicing I actually fell over when the, er... stuffing started coming out. XD

*giggles* no i couln't see anything. i could see about three inches of the ceiling above my head, and about 6 inches diamter aorund my feet at the bottom. :) the others in the group might have seen though

liddo-chan
11-02-2004, 01:02 AM
I was sitting up-close, so I have at least one good photos of the OMG/WTF award-winning group. I decided not to post it in the galleries (that whole thing about no "sexually suggestive or offensive" photos on the site...), but PM me if you want to see what got everyone so excited ;)

Eurobeat King
11-02-2004, 01:27 AM
I was inside the room when your group practiced on-stage the first time, and I was laughing then as well. But when you guys did it for the audience, and they went wild, well, I joined in also as it was outrageous the 2nd-time around too! heehee ;) I posted one picture of the black curtan before it was opened, and got a few of afterwards which I chose not to post.. :thumbsup: I'll try to send you those through PM or email soon enough. Again, great job with the skit that truly deserved recognition and praise from everyone who saw it..

cactusmomma
11-02-2004, 01:48 AM

..............stuffing o.O Um...could someone show me pictures? I need something to make some guys go WTS!?

Karisu-sama
11-02-2004, 04:49 AM
Er.... there's, uh, one picture in the ImageCraft Photostudio Yaoicon gallery, at least of the skit participants and sharasun's, er, unusual costume; but the pic will probably be taken down later this morning, so go see it while you can.

*cough*

sharasun
11-02-2004, 12:09 PM
my friend took a mini movie of it on her digital camera for us, i've just found out so if anyone wants a physical copy, i can burn it onto a CD and mail it to you, you'd only need to pay the shipping for it, PM if you're interested.

I was inside the room when your group practiced on-stage the first time, and I was laughing then as well. But when you guys did it for the audience, and they went wild, well, I joined in also as it was outrageous the 2nd-time around too! heehee ;) I posted one picture of the black curtan before it was opened, and got a few of afterwards which I chose not to post.. :thumbsup: I'll try to send you those through PM or email soon enough. Again, great job with the skit that truly deserved recognition and praise from everyone who saw it..
thank you al!!!! Thats soooo awesome! I was so disappionted when i heard you were laughing too hard to take pictures, I was like "but---! ahhhh!"