PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore cosplay

adamapple76
11-02-2004, 02:54 AM
I foolishly dressed as Michael Moore for my cosplay (i.e. none of my favorite anime characters are as heavy as I am.)

Does anyone have a photo of it? I want to send it to some friends.

Adam

Liam Talis
12-22-2004, 01:08 AM
I saw you at Yaoi-con. Unfortunately I did not get a picture, but you sure did look a good job with the costume. Though, I don't imagine Michael Moore has been in any Yaoi situations.

Codemonkey
12-22-2004, 03:47 PM
*Imanges Micheal Moore in an anime.* XD!!!!

Oh man, I wish I could have seen that...

Runi-Chan
12-25-2004, 11:09 PM
I think any wise anime character would like..kill him for just being so loud. And obnoxious.

Nothing against the person who dressed as him though.

makotohanabi
12-31-2004, 02:14 PM
Yay Michael Moore cosplay. If I was there I'd give you a hug. Would be even funnier if you had a Roger Smith cosplayer with you.

animeBecky21
01-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Be funny too if you had a Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity (or some other conservative radio personality, or political figure) with you.... or given Rush used to be of similar build himself, instead of the half devil half angel like people do for halloweens, be half Moore and half Limbaugh (you decide which one to liken to the devil and so forth).... then everyone could hate you, lol -

Moore may not have been in an anime but a caricature of him was in 'Team America - World Police' which if you haven't seen is kind of like uncut South Park done with marionettes or puppets instead of being a cartoon. I'm not sure there was anyone they didn't pick on in that movie.... ("matt damonnnn" .... lol )

omnislash15
01-14-2005, 11:15 AM
michael moore cosplay is easy. All you have to do is put on about 3000 pounds, wear clothes that have noy been washed in 6 years, and force everyone around you into becoming a left-wing liberal treehugging hippie. :bigtu:

Protodoll
01-14-2005, 11:23 AM
bahahaha! I love that. How many people recognised you?