PDA

View Full Version : Did i marry you?

Mandyness
11-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Okay if you been to the Anime expo thread then yes you know why i married you. lol. Well for those who haven't My friend and i married and glomped randome people, Well since my friend couldn't fly out for Anime USA *sniffs* She threatend to kill me if i didn't marry people for her. So yes well this thread is abot DID I MARRY YOU?!?!?!? hehehe okay now off to my little shy corner i go. Also was Sakura Chan from Naruto with don't poke me sign also in the skit. then i was in a fox girl costume so ya that me. Now i run .*runs in corner and hides*

Star_Angel
11-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Te-he you were so funny!

Lyn
11-02-2004, 09:28 PM
You married my friend Xeno but you ran out of rings before you got to me and one of my other friends. ^^;

Darxim
11-02-2004, 11:20 PM
You married me with scotch tape. :/

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 01:20 PM
You married me with scotch tape. :/
Well it better then Pixi stick wrapper lol. YAY! people remember.

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 01:21 PM
You married my friend Xeno but you ran out of rings before you got to me and one of my other friends. ^^;
Umm...*gets down on knee* Will you marry me? ^_^ *brings out a ring* Please join my clan of husbands and wifes.

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Te-he you were so funny!
Lol thanks and you rejected me *sniffs* DAMN! LAW okay now i good. ^_^

bigwil
11-03-2004, 02:12 PM
you married my friend with a cd-rom...lol

Lyn
11-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Umm...*gets down on knee* Will you marry me? ^_^ *brings out a ring* Please join my clan of husbands and wifes.

LOL Sure, you're cute after all. How many do you have now anyways?

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 07:41 PM
LOL Sure, you're cute after all. How many do you have now anyways?
Umm..*rubs head and starts to count* i think about 20 now...need to catch up with my friend she has like 75 grrr her. YAY! And i'm cute?

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 07:41 PM
you married my friend with a cd-rom...lol
lmao ohh yes Garra when i ran out of pixi sticks and stuff ^_^

Star_Angel
11-03-2004, 08:08 PM
Lol thanks and you rejected me *sniffs* DAMN! LAW okay now i good. ^_^
Sorry!! I dont marry under-age! I dont want to go to jail!! lol!

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Sorry!! I dont marry under-age! I dont want to go to jail!! lol!
Lol but...but...it not really like getting married in real life it a con marriage.
And there goes my spelling down the drain tonight X_X

Star_Angel
11-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Lol but...but...it not really like getting married in real life it a con marriage.
And there goes my spelling down the drain tonight X_X
Well...Well... How do you know they don't have con jails??? huh??? lol.

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Well...Well... How do you know they don't have con jails??? huh??? lol.
lol if they did my friend and her husbands and wifes would be in jail now since ya like 74 people and that includes me. But...hmmm *pounders on the thought*

Star_Angel
11-03-2004, 08:34 PM
lol if they did my friend and her husbands and wifes would be in jail now since ya like 74 people and that includes me. But...hmmm *pounders on the thought*
Yeah it would be a full jail!! hmmm, a jail filled with Otaku... thats just scary!!!

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 08:35 PM
Yeah it would be a full jail!! hmmm, a jail filled with Otaku... thats just scary!!!
lol just think it would be like all the anime characters in one box think how funny that would be and all the fights O_O but hot guys *drools*

Star_Angel
11-03-2004, 08:39 PM
lol just think it would be like all the anime characters in one box think how funny that would be and all the fights O_O but hot guys *drools*
and dont forget those stinky fan boys that every con seems to have! Ya know the ones that dont shower all week because they're to busy watching anime in the video rooms! lol

Mandyness
11-03-2004, 08:40 PM
and dont forget those stinky fan boys that every con seems to have! Ya know the ones that dont shower all week because they're to busy watching anime in the video rooms! lol
*stops drooling and thinks about them* Eww...that would be really nasty smelling and then all those pokes O_O *hides*