PDA

View Full Version : To all going to NekoCon this weekend starting today... ^^

Fory-san
11-03-2004, 11:43 PM
I hope you all have a safe trip and I can't wait to meet some of you folks and see all your beautiful costumes! I will be there on Saturday as Captain Harlock (with a surprise costume or two throughout the weekend... ^~) along with Ultry-chan (my loyal sidekick, the Ultraman plushie). Hope to meet some of you all! :::bows::: ^.^

Tora
11-04-2004, 06:01 AM
Yah! See everyone there!!

Oh, and drive safe! (weather's looking to be crappy today and tomorrow)

zekitty
11-04-2004, 06:52 AM
Whee!! Nekocon's tomorrow! *does a little dance* <(^^<) <(^^)> (>^^)>

GreatSG
11-04-2004, 08:19 AM
Harlock! I admire you greatly!
*Big Matsumoto Fan*

I'll driving up from the middle of North Carolina today and will be there for pick up tonight with Tom Servo in hand. Hope to see you all there! :jjacks:

ravenmist
11-04-2004, 08:23 AM
<<<I hope you all have a safe trip and I can't wait to meet some of you folks and see all your beautiful costumes! I will be there on Saturday as Captain Harlock (with a surprise costume or two throughout the weekend... ^~) along with Ultry-chan (my loyal sidekick, the Ultraman plushie). Hope to meet some of you all! :::bows::: ^.^>>>

Thanks! You be careful too!!
I only live about 45 minutes away, so it'll be an easy drive for me.
Even though there will probably be a bunch of them, if you see a Miaka/Tamahome couple on Saturday...it'll probably be me and my husband. Heehee. I'm so glad he wanted to dress up. I was afraid he wouldn't want to. Now if he only remember to get his pants for the costume tonight, we'll be all set!! lol.
See ya all there on Saturday!!
-Anna

bigwil
11-04-2004, 08:30 AM
Neko's tomorrow..yay!...Dances :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks: