PDA

View Full Version : The 'did you take my picture' thread

Saffi
11-07-2004, 10:28 PM
for a more specific picture hunt (cuz i know this happens at our toronto cons anyway) I figured I'd start this...

anyway, I'm looking for pics of the four Cats from the broadway musical Cats.... I was the brown flexible one...

*grin*

-saff

GreatSG
11-07-2004, 10:39 PM
I remember seeing you all getting your pictures taken by Kevin Lilard Saturday night, didn't get a pic myself but his photos are up at Fansview.

As for me, i'm looking for pictures of me in my Laruku Box Head from Friday, Dr. Hentai from saturday and also me carrying around Tom Servo all three days.

MinakoEvans
11-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Yay Nekocon! Heh. Anyway, I'm looking for pics of my friend that was dressed as Rock Lee and pics of me. I was Ryuichi friday, Kome from Blue Seed half the day and Hinata from Naruto half the day saturday, and Ebisu Sunday.

Fory-san
11-07-2004, 11:05 PM
for a more specific picture hunt (cuz i know this happens at our toronto cons anyway) I figured I'd start this...

anyway, I'm looking for pics of the four Cats from the broadway musical Cats.... I was the brown flexible one...

*grin*

-saff

I didn't take a picture of you, but I did see you all on Saturday night and I was very impressed with everyone's work. I was the Captain Harlock with the Ultraman plushie. ^.^v

Fory-san
11-07-2004, 11:06 PM
I remember seeing you all getting your pictures taken by Kevin Lilard Saturday night, didn't get a pic myself but his photos are up at Fansview.

As for me, i'm looking for pictures of me in my Laruku Box Head from Friday, Dr. Hentai from saturday and also me carrying around Tom Servo all three days.

Heyyy! How was drive back?! :jjacks: I talked to you all through Friday and Saturday! I have a pic of ya' I'd be happy to send. ^^

Dewprincess
11-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Hey everyone!

Looking to see if anyone got pictures of me as Sailor Jupiter or me and my boyfriend as Marle and Crono...

CosplayNeko
11-07-2004, 11:32 PM
looking for piccies of me as Misha if you have em' ! THank you- much obliged! I have some pictures of me and a Pyoko, the giant cat from Azumanga Daioh - Princess Fireball and Starfighter of Sailor Moon, Sailor Luna, a really good songstress Yuna...., S.T.A.R.S. guys from Resident Evil, a trio of Naruto cosplayers, and the girl that cosplayed Arucard from Castlevania....
if this sounds like you.....then I'll have my pics. up soon...just not tonight...I is so sleepy.... U_U*

OtakuCop
11-07-2004, 11:53 PM
looking for piccies of me as Misha if you have em' ! Oh my gosh, you were so adorable ^_^'

Edit: Here is my pics:
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=11533&userid=14528

Odysseanpromise
11-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Anyone have pictures of that Jesse and James (Pokemon) that was around?

I was going to dress up as George Kodama from Kaze No Yojimbo, but when someone called me Gilligan, I stuck to taking pictures.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the pixy stix, and if I didn't get them to you, I apologize

king
11-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Anyone have pictures of our little Naruto group? It was a Naruto, Sakura, Hinata and Gaara. The Naruto had a wig with spiked hair, the Sakura was the long haired version, I was the Hinata with the fur hood, and our Gaara had gotten attacked by fangirls Friday night.

Solairis
11-08-2004, 06:43 AM
Ahhh...my memory is failing me!
There was a dude walkin around taking pictures, and he said his site was <something-something.ORG> he kept stressing the .org part, does anybody have this guy's card or remember him? I thought it was 'littleimage' or somethin but that didnt work...*sniff*...He had run out of his cards ...and i wanna see me & raiga's pic waahhh...

thanks! :bigtu:

Endymion-sama
11-08-2004, 07:31 AM
Looking for pictures of myself as Tuxedo Mask or myself wearing a red apron w/ katakana written on it

zekitty
11-08-2004, 07:59 AM

*grin*

Yeah! I remember walking into the hotel to get my weapons peace-bonded and I saw a group of Cats. You guys looked awesome!!!

I was the brown/red-headed Rikku no one would leave alone. XD

Savior Arucard
11-08-2004, 08:31 AM
I was Koryu from Wish. If anyone has pictures, I'd appreciate it if I could be notified.

gargoylekitty
11-08-2004, 08:49 AM
I have two pics of Jesse and James(the original costume and the one they had on later Saturday) I also have alot more pics as well as that one .org address(need to get home to look for it). Though I didn't get a single pic of me, so does anyone have a pic of Kagura(inuyasha)? I didn't wear it long so I'm not getting my hopes up...

Saberpilot
11-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Did anyone get pics of me? I was the female Vash with the big-ass cardboard gun running around on Friday/Saturday. :D
BTW- I don't have my pics yet, but when I do, I'll upload 'em.

Initial Diesal
11-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Hi, I will be looking through here and seeing if i have any specific photos of people and will PM them. But i'm not a big photographer lol. Anyway if anyone caught of of these wacky characters, please pm me. Friday Iori, Friday night Chobit Persocom delinquent in cute hat, Saturday Kira, Afternoon Robo Ky, Evening Vash, Night Persocom thing once more, Sunday EGA outfit. All in all the guy with the jet pack on his back and Vash Glasses.

zekitty
11-08-2004, 09:36 AM
I have a pic of ya, Saberpilot! If it's not already in my gallery, it will be soon! ^-^

If anyone has any pics of me (the brown-skinned Rikku), please let meh know!

CosplayNeko
11-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Anyone have pictures of our little Naruto group? It was a Naruto, Sakura, Hinata and Gaara. The Naruto had a wig with spiked hair, the Sakura was the long haired version, I was the Hinata with the fur hood, and our Gaara had gotten attacked by fangirls Friday night.

These are the only pics. I have of you guys- great job on your wonderful costumes though!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=231104
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=231103

Saberpilot
11-08-2004, 10:06 AM
I have a pic of ya, Saberpilot! If it's not already in my gallery, it will be soon! ^-^

If anyone has any pics of me (the brown-skinned Rikku), please let meh know!
*hugs* Thanks! :D That's my friend Elycium there on my right as the femme wolfwood- she appreciates the pic as well! :D

king
11-08-2004, 01:12 PM
These are the only pics. I have of you guys- great job on your wonderful costumes though!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=231104
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=231103

Aw, thanks! I sent the pictures to my friends, I'm sure they'll love them! =)

Tenshinoitami1
11-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Ahhh...my memory is failing me!
There was a dude walkin around taking pictures, and he said his site was <something-something.ORG> he kept stressing the .org part, does anybody have this guy's card or remember him? I thought it was 'littleimage' or somethin but that didnt work...*sniff*...He had run out of his cards ...and i wanna see me & raiga's pic waahhh...

thanks! :bigtu:

I think I ran into that guy at the con and got his card, www.littleprojects.org is the site

My con pics will be in my gallery soon.

AlphaNinn
11-08-2004, 03:32 PM
I know people took my pic...found one so far, but wondering if there's any more out there. I was Orta, from Panzer Dragoon Orta.

dizzylizzy
11-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Hi, I will be looking through here and seeing if i have any specific photos of people and will PM them. But i'm not a big photographer lol. Anyway if anyone caught of of these wacky characters, please pm me. Friday Iori, Friday night Chobit Persocom delinquent in cute hat, Saturday Kira, Afternoon Robo Ky, Evening Vash, Night Persocom thing once more, Sunday EGA outfit. All in all the guy with the jet pack on his back and Vash Glasses.

robot ky
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album61/q88

i also pmed you the movie file i have of you doing the robot.

D2RCR
11-08-2004, 07:11 PM
I saw some people taking pics of the DDR and Mario Kart tournaments. Anyone have those?

AgentGinrei
11-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Anyone get pics of me as Shino? Or possibly Kiba? I think I was the only female Kiba there, though most people couldn't tell I was a girl 'til I talked to them . ^^

Costuming_Fiend
11-08-2004, 07:37 PM
I was the short, female Captain Jack Sparrow ^_^;; I went as him on Saturday and Sunday, so if anyone finds a picture of me, let me know.

Reiko
11-08-2004, 07:47 PM
lets see
Noriko-chan from graviatiob
Sasami- tenchi
Yuki-fruit basket
Ghetto Tifa (sat night)

^_^
thank you

sirensfall
11-09-2004, 02:24 AM
I am looking for a picture of the taru taru costume, myself and my boyfriend. we didnt have many pictures taken of us, but i forgot to get any of the both of us! ah well.

3 A.M. Company
11-09-2004, 02:38 AM
Hi!

If anybody has pics of the Legend of Zelda group's antics, could they please give us a link? We're espically looking for one where we all eating junk food like a bunch of models.

ravenmist
11-09-2004, 09:46 AM
I saw some people taking pics of the DDR and Mario Kart tournaments. Anyone have those?

Same here. I'm looking for some of the DDR tournament. One of the guys that was in the contest is a regular at my store.

Anyone see me as one of the few Miaka's on Saturday? So far I've seen one pic of me on dizzylizzy's Gallery. That was it.
Thanks!!

Lyn
11-09-2004, 11:32 AM
I was the short Advent Children Cloud (not to be confused with Greg, the really tall male AC Cloud XP) with the chibi sword. ^^; If anyone has pictures, I'd be very grateful. ^^ I wore another outfit later on Saturday but I know only one person took pictures of that since I didn't wear it long so I'm just looking for pics of Cloud.

Katsurina
11-09-2004, 03:03 PM
I was wondering if people got my picture..! I was the short goat girl in a light green fuku.. Horns and ears included. nn; If so, can you guys note me or summin'? Please..? Thanks!

dizzylizzy
11-09-2004, 04:09 PM
I was the short Advent Children Cloud (not to be confused with Greg, the really tall male AC Cloud XP) with the chibi sword. ^^; If anyone has pictures, I'd be very grateful. ^^ I wore another outfit later on Saturday but I know only one person took pictures of that since I didn't wear it long so I'm just looking for pics of Cloud.

you and greg
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album61/q60_001

your plushie
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album61/q61

Lyn
11-09-2004, 04:39 PM
you and greg
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album61/q60_001

your plushie
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album61/q61

^_^ Thanks. Glad you liked the plushie! I can't take the credit for making it though since my friends made it for me. I'll have to tell them how everyone loved it. That should make them happy. They did a really good job on it.

sandruu
11-09-2004, 07:22 PM
I am looking for pics of the Resident Evil group. If anyone has then please send or post link. I am also looking for video of Karaoke because 2 friends were in it.
-Justin ^_^'

zekitty
11-10-2004, 05:13 AM
I am looking for pics of the Resident Evil group. If anyone has then please send or post link. I am also looking for video of Karaoke because 2 friends were in it.
-Justin ^_^'
What do you mean by "Resident Evil group"? There were two guys in SWAT-ish gear on Friday, and a whole bunch of guys (including my boyfriend, whee!) in all this camo gear. I think Eurobeat has a few pictures of the guys in camo, as well as Fansview. But if you're looking for a pic of the SWAT dudes, I got one. :3

By the way, was anyone approached by a guy with a video camera during the Con? He came up to me on Sunday while I was in my Sae costume and asked if he could get a moving pose because he was filming a documentary on Nekocon. :rockon:

Eurobeat King
11-10-2004, 10:36 AM
I finished posting ALL of my pictures, so please take a look here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=11371&userid=18

Hopefully you'll find your picture in there.. :) I've been busy so I haven't had time to post in this thread, replying to a specific member that I DID get a picture of your costume, and I do recognize a few of you from the con and you remember taking your picture. Vice-versa, if YOU remember me taking your picture, then you should be able to find your picture. If you don't see your picture, my apologies for missing it. :lost: I'll do better starting next year at Ohayocon or Katsucon if you're all going.. ;)

Tenshinoitami1
11-10-2004, 06:56 PM
What do you mean by "Resident Evil group"? There were two guys in SWAT-ish gear on Friday, and a whole bunch of guys (including my boyfriend, whee!) in all this camo gear. I think Eurobeat has a few pictures of the guys in camo, as well as Fansview. But if you're looking for a pic of the SWAT dudes, I got one. :3

By the way, was anyone approached by a guy with a video camera during the Con? He came up to me on Sunday while I was in my Sae costume and asked if he could get a moving pose because he was filming a documentary on Nekocon. :rockon:

Yeah, he came up to me as well while I was Songstress Yuna and I danced on camera for him XD

BlindedChimera
11-11-2004, 01:18 AM
Did anyone get a picture of the girl dressed as a Final Fantasy 1/ 8-Bit Theater White Mage? She was carrying a small hammer, in case there were more White Mages at Neko this year, and I missed them...

ravenmist
11-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Did anyone get a picture of the girl dressed as a Final Fantasy 1/ 8-Bit Theater White Mage? She was carrying a small hammer, in case there were more White Mages at Neko this year, and I missed them...

I saw a Red Mage there. Hmm. I think I took a picture of her. Not sure about the white mage. My camera kept crapping out on me cause the batteries were dying, so a lot of the pictures I "took" didn't go through.

BondageFlute
11-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Anyone get pics of me as Shino? Or possibly Kiba? I think I was the only female Kiba there, though most people couldn't tell I was a girl 'til I talked to them . ^^

*eep* The Shino? If you're who I'm thinking, You were like my favorite cosplayer at the con. ^_^ Thanks for giving my friend a bug, she loves it. But anyway. On topic now. There are pictures of you in my gallery.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=235023
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=235022

Flute
11-11-2004, 02:19 PM

Here's your Gaara. We attacked him Saturday night, lol.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=234503
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=235078

And some of your group...

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=235077

Kibaness -> http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=235079

Shinoness -> http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=234525

BlindedChimera
11-11-2004, 03:41 PM
I saw a Red Mage there. Hmm. I think I took a picture of her. Not sure about the white mage. My camera kept crapping out on me cause the batteries were dying, so a lot of the pictures I "took" didn't go through.

I heard about the Red Mage, and I saw about three billion Black Mages. I only saw the one White Mage though. If anyone has a picture of her, that would be super awesome. My boyfriends camera is craptastic, so all we managed to get was a few pics. None of the white mage, or the red mage.

Tohma
11-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Lets see...I'm looking for pictures of me as Itachi from Naruto (was in the Friday SJ photoshoot, the Saturday SJ photoshoot, and the Naruto photoshoot...the one without the hat). I was also CHris from Scrapped Princess (friday), Deakka from Gundam Seed (saturday), and Tohma from Gravitation (on Sunday).

Also, I'm looking for any pictures of the One PIece group or Benitora from Samarai Deeper Kyo, that was there Friday and Saturday since they are my friends that I was at the con with.

Thanks in advance for any pictures you may have ^_^ And as soon as I'm able to post my pictures I will.

Duhchan
11-12-2004, 02:18 PM

X3 I think my friend got a picture of you dressed as Shino and Kiba. I was the crazy white girl dressed as Tenten on sunday, with the bell around my neck X3;;; I'll have to ask her and see! X3

ALSO By any chance did anyone get a picture of a crazy white girl dressed as Tenten on sunday? I also had one of those huge bells around my neck X3 I would really like to see em if anyone did take some! X3

Phantomgrift
11-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Did anyone get photos of the guy in Artist Alley serving as a walking bill board?
Had on a long black coat, hood, goggles and was doing an interesting automaton act at one point.

Tsuchi
11-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Okies i know some one took a picture of meh and my bf during nekocon. I just don't know who or when or what i was wareing at the time *changed clothes alot*

We weren't cosplay (though i guess we could have been mistaken for cosplaying) meh BF was in a long black shiny trench coat and shades. with brown spikey hair. and i was probly in a naruto headband, brown hair to my shoulders, black skirt and probly a lil black and white beer maid top. :thumbsup:

....i'm guessing........ i wanna find that picture :jjacks:

UnbiddenOracle
11-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Ok, i'm looking for two things, well three actually.. I'm looking for pics of a Lolita in black, Master Chief from Halo, (separate or with both in the shot) and a Tall Vampire Hunter D. D was at the con saturday night. He's a firend of mine and I didn't get to see him :( If anyone could help, thanks!

bigwil
11-29-2004, 11:51 AM
Anybody lookin' for nekocon pix check out my gallery! :chatah:

TornTsukasa
03-02-2005, 11:44 AM
if the one person who did it has the picture of me as Yuki side hugging a shuichi or some similar pose you'd be my hero, or if anyone else has seen said picture