PDA

View Full Version : Anime USA & NekoCon wrap-up

Link Arroway
11-08-2004, 09:56 PM
was anyone else there? I saw a few of you so speak up! I was at both, but only Saturday for Anime USA.
and looked like this:
http://www.fansview.com/2004/nekocon/1106c0134.jpg (fansview.com)
i'm the one with the orange stripes
guy in the white w/ plushies is GreatSG

Purple Flames
11-08-2004, 10:11 PM
I was at AnimeUSA on Saturday. i was the black Alexander Anderson from Hellsing. If you didn't see me check my gallery for a pic.

Star_Angel
11-09-2004, 12:08 PM
I was at Anime USA Fri-Sun I was dressed like Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew (on Friday), Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed (Sat) ( I also entered this costume in the Sat. Masquerade) and Jill Valentine from resident Evil 3 (sat.) I didnt dress up on Sunday because we left around 11:30 for the long 6 hour drive home.

nixxer
11-11-2004, 01:19 PM
yeah, I was at AUSA the whole weekend and as I dont remember seeing you there Link I know I saw purple flames there, though I didnt say hi...next time I will ^_^ and I think I saw star angel too, but I cant be sure, I know I saw tokyo mew mew cosplayers, I talked to one who was standing in the hall cosplay line...heheh, geez I need to just go to ppl at cons and ask them if they go to this site, it would be easier that way.

Star_Angel
11-11-2004, 03:33 PM
yeah, I was at AUSA the whole weekend and as I dont remember seeing you there Link I know I saw purple flames there, though I didnt say hi...next time I will ^_^ and I think I saw star angel too, but I cant be sure, I know I saw tokyo mew mew cosplayers, I talked to one who was standing in the hall cosplay line...heheh, geez I need to just go to ppl at cons and ask them if they go to this site, it would be easier that way.
If it was the Hall Cosplay on Friday night then it was me (the one with the super huge bell on her cat tail!), I had my Mew Purin with me for a little while too (but she got bored and left)

nixxer
11-13-2004, 01:49 AM
yeah, if I remember right, she left with me and we went and watched some amvs together while waiting for you guys to get done with the cosplay, I was dressed as Sasuke from Naruto ^_^ its a small world after all la la la la

Star_Angel
11-13-2004, 08:49 AM
yeah, if I remember right, she left with me and we went and watched some amvs together while waiting for you guys to get done with the cosplay, I was dressed as Sasuke from Naruto ^_^ its a small world after all la la la la
Ahh, your the person I sat in the Yuu Watasae line with at Animazement! *hug* sorry I just figured out who you were.

nixxer
11-15-2004, 10:48 AM
lol, like I said, its a small world :D

quadrain61
11-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Woot Nekocon and Anime USA. I popped in Anime USA at the last minute (came and left saturday). If you were in the Cosplay.com photoshoot I definetly saw you one way or another.

I'm going to upload bigger pictures on to my site later - http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/animeusa/images/DSC03197%20copy.jpg

GreatSG
11-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Yes, the man with the tentacle monster on his shoulder ravaging Rabi and Chi is me in my Dr. Hentai gear. And to the right of Link is my Tom Servo. :bigtu: