PDA

View Full Version : Katsucon 11 who's going???

Star_Angel
11-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Edit- Katsucon 2005 Carolina Cosplay Revolution Photoshoot

When - Saturday February 18, 2005 @ 12:00 - 12:30 AM
(This should give time for people arriving from the PLC concert Friday night)

Where - We will meet at the Marriott Crystal Gateway's lobby and if there's a lot of people there we'll move to another location after we all gather up.

Who - Carolina Cosplay Revolution and Peach State Cosplay Society

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm curious about whos going to katsucon this year? (yeah I know it's like 3 or four months away!) but I was just wondering. I'll be there, and after going to Anime USA and not knwing that any of the NC cosplayers were gonna be there! (I would have at least said hi! if I had known anyone). maybe we could all have a little meetup or something while there?!?!?
I'll be cosplaying as; Lacus Clyne, Jill Valentine, X-Mas Mana, and a special kingdom hearts characters.

Purple Flames
11-09-2004, 06:50 PM
I'll be there. I'll be pulling out my Anderson cosplay once again on Friday, and on Saturday I'll be doing Yun from Street Fighter III.

peachrin
11-09-2004, 07:00 PM
I'm going to Katsu! =D
Lemme see...it'll be sorta hard to find me, though.
I'm bringing 5 costumes. o.o
Friday: Etna (Disgaea) Saturday: Kula (KOF), Rei (Eva), Hinata (Naruto), and Original (EGL) Sunday: Hinata (Naruto)
Soooo...if you see a short girl that looks super busy/hyper/overwhelmed, that's me. ^.^;

rainyday
11-09-2004, 10:16 PM
i'm going and i'll be with the outer power/inner beauty sailor moon cosplay group based out of baltimore. i'm the resident sailor uranus and my little sister is the chibi chibi...or she will be the chibi chibi for otakon forward. i actually need a ride to katsu so if anyone is willing to give a 16 year old girl in winston-salem a ride...i would love you forever...i'd be willing to help pay for gas if needed...if i don't get a ride then i will be taking a train...which would cost more so i would prefer to not have to do that. i will be bringing with me my senshi fuku and 3 different outfits from the artbooks.

nixxer
11-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Im going, and I do have some new cosplays planned but Im not saying what cause with my huge procrastination problem I dont know if I'll have them done in time. If anything I'l just dress up as Sasuke and Link again...maybe Edward from FMA too, but I need a new wig for it, my old one is falling apart :(

RHIshida
11-10-2004, 07:26 AM
I got my dad to make me an agreement: Since I didn't get to go to Nekocon, Katsucon is a definite. So more than likely I'll be there, but I wouldn't set your watch to it. Hopefully Mat Cauthon will be done by then, and in honor of Episode III, I'll be going as a Jedi as well :)

Link Arroway
11-10-2004, 06:30 PM
wah ha~ I'll be there again. Dunno what I'll be cosplaying. Right now it looks like Ayu, Takumi, and PenPen but well it would be the first time in awhile that my cosplay plans worked out :D

quadrain61
11-16-2004, 07:41 PM
I'll be there, I just need to get the hotel room done and I'll be fine. It's time to leave the state again.

Hey!!! if there's enough people maybe we can have a photoshoot ^_^

Star_Angel
11-16-2004, 08:16 PM
I'll be there, I just need to get the hotel room done and I'll be fine. It's time to leave the state again.

Hey!!! if there's enough people maybe we can have a photoshoot ^_^
I think a photoshoot would be fun!

nixxer
11-17-2004, 12:31 AM
yeah, I agree, maybe we could meet up and do a CCR luncheon at the con or something, I personally would like to get to know you guys more, so maybe we could chill together for a bit or something.....ya know in between all the hecticness that is a con :thumbsup:

peachrin
11-17-2004, 11:36 PM
a photoshoot? @.@ aaaaaaaah...hopefully I can go...
I have like 5 photoshoots to attend on saturday.
bwah! I'll try and make it if we have one!

GreatSG
11-18-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm hoping to go to Katsucon, I just gotta decide if I'm gonna have plans or not with my friends I plan to room not, and if they fall through a backup plan rooming (Nixxer, i'm looking at you, j/k! :P) My costumes will be my usual batch, Dr. Hentai, and i'll be caring my Tom Servo around as well. Hopefully i'll also have a Crow T. Robot built by that time as well. :bigtu:

Rainyday: If I do end up going, my route takes me through Winston-Salem (I live in Hickory) and I wouldn't mind giving you a ride at all cause I could use the company becuase when I start talking to Servo even I get worried. :P
I do give you a ride, be wary that my car is a Plymonth Neon and packing it can be difficult (especially if I end up having Servo and Crow in the back seats.

Well, I do hope I can attend, if I do i'll definitely be making my cool custome badges for people again. OH btw, Jazon I still have your Nekocon badge and your not getting it back! Whahaha! :jjacks:

Tohma
11-23-2004, 01:23 AM
I'll be going ^_^ Haven't really finalized my costume plans completely but I will have Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto for sure, HIkaru from Hikaru no Go for sure, possibly Fye from Tsubasa, possibly Deakka from GSeed, and possibly something else entirely ^_^;;

I'll figure it out closer to the con. Anyway, I'll be headed up there on Thursday and I'd love to get to gether with fellow Carolina people during the convention at some point. The people I am going with like to stay in the hotel rooms more then I do. TO me, being in the hotel room defeats the whole con experience.

So I'd love to hang out, do a photoshoot, whatever! But it may take some prodding to get me to say much or tag along because I tend to be a little quiet and shy around those I don't know. So feel free to grab me by the arm and pull me along with you ^^;;

Star_Angel
11-23-2004, 04:15 PM
possibly Deakka from GSeed, and possibly something else entirely ^_^;;

Ooo bring Deakka!!! Im all for some other Gundam Seed cosplayers! I will find you at Katsucon just to get a pic. with you! (I'm gonna have my Lacus Clyne with me at Katsucon)

Terumi
11-23-2004, 10:44 PM
You were at Anime USA too?! ;-; I'm sorry I didn't meet up with you! Who were you cosplaying as? I was there all three days as Rosette (The Nun from Chrno Crusade. LOL not Bridget ^^; )
I may very well be going to Katsu, and I too would love to meet up with you guys!! ^^ ( Link, don't plan on "Going to the grocery store" again do you? :P Lol j/p ^^ )I hope to see you guys there! ^^

Star_Angel
11-24-2004, 10:06 AM
You were at Anime USA too?! ;-; I'm sorry I didn't meet up with you! Who were you cosplaying as? I was there all three days as Rosette (The Nun from Chrno Crusade. LOL not Bridget ^^; )
I may very well be going to Katsu, and I too would love to meet up with you guys!! ^^ ( Link, don't plan on "Going to the grocery store" again do you? :P Lol j/p ^^ )I hope to see you guys there! ^^
If you talking to me (not sure if you were) then yep I was at Anime USA, I was Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew Friday, and on sat. I was Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed and Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3. I think I may have seen you in costume but Im not sure I remeber seeing Chrno Crusade cosplayers there.
And yay! I hope you get to go to Katsucon it would be great to get to meet some other CCR people!

nixxer
11-24-2004, 10:29 AM
I saw a few chrno crusade cosplayers...I love chrno and had to keep myself from glomping any I saw, he's so cute XD...ahem...sorry fangirl moment *coughcough*
weee Im so looking forward to this con now, what with a concert and getting to hang out with all you NC ppls again, ah great times :D

Tohma
11-25-2004, 01:43 AM
Ooo bring Deakka!!! Im all for some other Gundam Seed cosplayers! I will find you at Katsucon just to get a pic. with you! (I'm gonna have my Lacus Clyne with me at Katsucon)

Its a possibility. I was going to bring it simply because there was the possibility of a photoshoot. What day were you planning on wearing your Lacus costume? If I wore Deakka it would probably be for a few hours on Friday or Sunday since Saturday I need to be in my Sasuke costume all day.

Star_Angel
11-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Its a possibility. I was going to bring it simply because there was the possibility of a photoshoot. What day were you planning on wearing your Lacus costume? If I wore Deakka it would probably be for a few hours on Friday or Sunday since Saturday I need to be in my Sasuke costume all day.
Photoshoot was the only reason I am bringing Lacus, Im hoping we could try and do friday (even though I'll be dressed as Ai no Uta Aya for the PLC concert so it would have to be earlier then the concert) or Sunday I gues whenever they decide to do the photoshoot, Ill be in a different constume on saturday also.

GreatSG
11-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Well, i'm in a rutt again. The people I was planning to room with are probably gonna have to pull out because of some shit that happened at their work place and future finanical troubles. So unless I can find another friend to room with I'm probably not going (I'm looking at you Nixxer! :P)

Plus my parents and myself are a bit worried about the timing of the con and the location with the potential for bad weather. Because if I get snowed in, i'm gonna be in one mess, so in other words, I have no idea if I will go unless my plans get fixed. :sulk:

nixxer
11-29-2004, 10:52 AM
I'll see what I can do for you Great SG ;) I just hope you dont mind rooming with yaoi crazed fangirls :D (dont worry there will be other guys besides you)

GreatSG
11-29-2004, 04:06 PM
I'll see what I can do for you Great SG ;) I just hope you dont mind rooming with yaoi crazed fangirls :D (dont worry there will be other guys besides you)

I don't think i'll have any problem at all as long as I have some MST3k episodes on hand to watch. Plus my robots can protect me from the evil yaoi :P

Inamichan
12-04-2004, 02:24 AM
I'll be there. x3 Coming in from Baltimore, though, not sure when I'm getting to the con or leaving it...eeeheheh..fun. @_@;

Edit: ^^; Forgot to mention, I'll be wearing my Hiro costume all weekend... (last time having 3 days of Gravitation! Waah! o.o; )

Kytri
12-04-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm planning on going, though I don't know what I'm doing about the hotel yet. (Folks that know me well IRL, IM me if you want to share a room.)

GreatSG
12-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Still working out plans for getting to Katsu, but i'm pretty sure i'll be there. So just in case I am working on revamping my badge template for custom badges for all us CCR folks. So do look for me to make a thread about that sometime after Christmas when I can confirm on going to Katsu or not.

Maya
01-03-2005, 03:11 AM
I'll try to be there. My peeps aren't really dependable......

GreatSG
01-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Just an update, but at the moment my Katsucon room plans aren't looking to hot at the moment. Unless Nixxer does end up going or another cosplay.com member can offer me space in their hotel room; i'll probably not be going.

So if anyone has space for the convention, please ASAP me as soon as possible, thanks!

nixxer
01-05-2005, 11:37 AM
SG I wish I was more help, but I still dont know my own rooming plans = / this is when I wish I had a credit card so I could get my own room....alas those things are evil so Ive been told that I shouldnt have one...lest I regret it >.>;;;;

hentaigirl82
01-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Im going this will be my first time goin so I hope to meet alot of ppl im most likely doing sakura from naruto,nurse from nightshift nurses,and others

GreatSG
01-05-2005, 11:47 PM
SG I wish I was more help, but I still dont know my own rooming plans = / this is when I wish I had a credit card so I could get my own room....alas those things are evil so Ive been told that I shouldnt have one...lest I regret it >.>;;;;

Yeah, I can understand how that goes, and I'm sure at the this time the hotels are sold out. If I don't go it's alright with me, just more money to spend at AZ then :P

Star_Angel
01-06-2005, 01:36 AM
Im going this will be my first time goin so I hope to meet alot of ppl im most likely doing sakura from naruto,nurse from nightshift nurses,and others
I know you! weve talked before. We'll have to meet-up at Katsucon! (and Ill e-mail you the pic. I ot of you from Az when i get a chance ((sorry i havent gotten to it yet))
And GreatSG and nixxer I hope you two get to go! It just wouldnt be a con w/o seeing nixxer, lol

GreatSG
01-07-2005, 02:18 AM
And GreatSG and nixxer I hope you two get to go! It just wouldnt be a con w/o seeing nixxer, lol

Yeah, I hope I get to go to. Cause it's not a con without... um... Dr. Hentai. :p

I just found out from a friend of mine that I can't room with him... so unless I find someone on cosplay.com nice enough to get me some space, I'll probably not be going. ;-;

RHIshida
01-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Unless I can gather more funds, I may not be able to go either.

Terumi
01-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Fortunatly it really looks like I'll be going to Katsu this year. I still plan on cosplaying Resette again - but in her 2nd uniform. For everyone who is able to make it, I really look forward to seeing you. And those of us who can't, we're gonna miss you! :waaaah: But like someone else said, we'll have AZ comming up soon! ^_^

nixxer
01-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Im working hard on going, Ive just gotten behind on a lot of things...this year is already proven pretty hetic for me...hmm, I havent really done anything costume wise either...eep x_x I need to get cracking.

Star_Angel
01-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Im working hard on going, Ive just gotten behind on a lot of things...this year is already proven pretty hetic for me...hmm, I havent really done anything costume wise either...eep x_x I need to get cracking.
Ooo *hugs* I hope you get to go!

Prof Farnsworth
01-12-2005, 12:07 PM
I'm coming too (course you knew that already angel :razz: ), although I'm not really sure what day I'm going to do what, cause I've never been to this con before. I'll probably kinda wing it = lots of wondering around lol :cool: :toothy:

DDR Faery Spice
01-12-2005, 07:01 PM
phwee, commissions are so awesome. i'll actually have enough money to come to katsu this year, if i can find rides and roomies. i need to call up some friends. yeah...
katsu is my reward for finally graduating from high school. Yays! And I deserve it, too....X.X

Star_Angel
01-12-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm coming too (course you knew that already angel :razz: ), although I'm not really sure what day I'm going to do what, cause I've never been to this con before. I'll probably kinda wing it = lots of wondering around lol :cool: :toothy:
Yeha I gues I knew that since Im your ride there and all, lol

quadrain61
01-12-2005, 08:51 PM
whoah, quite a few of North Carolinians are going to Katsucon

GreatSG
01-13-2005, 12:16 PM

I'm looking for someone to man the controls of my Crow T. Robot if you're interested. My friend who was planning to had to drop his plans for going.

DDR Faery: I hope you'll be able to make it to Katsucon, it's always good to see familiar faces at cons.

My driving route takes me up I-40 in Hickory all the way to 85. If someone needs a ride along that route, I could probably pick them up. I think I offered a ride to another forum member, but they never replied about it. So I can take another passenger if needed, these six hour car rides by myself are getting to me.

DDR Faery Spice
01-13-2005, 03:52 PM
if I end up going, SG, could I get a ride with you? cos that would be cool. Anywhat. I should start looking into rooms. Yeah.
If I go, the costumes I'll be bringing are the DDR Faery, Suu from Clover(minus the wings cos they need to be redone and they're a pain in the arse to pack), and possibly Jo from Bakuretsu Tenshi if it's done in time.

GreatSG
01-14-2005, 12:56 AM
I'll see what I can do, if I remember you live in Charlotte and that's a bit out of my way and I really, really hate driving in Mecklenberg. Maybe we could find a place to meetup in Winston or Greensboro or something? I'll see what I can do, but if you really desperately need a ride, i'll definitely go outta my way. :bigtu:

If your looking for rooms check the thread I made at the Katsucon board.

nixxer
01-14-2005, 01:14 AM
well it looks like I got my rooming situation mostly taken care of along with managing to get SG in as well, so yay we'll both be able to make it, go us! :D *does little happy dance*

Star_Angel
01-14-2005, 10:17 AM
well it looks like I got my rooming situation mostly taken care of along with managing to get SG in as well, so yay we'll both be able to make it, go us! :D *does little happy dance*
*does a happy dance for you* Yay Im so glad you two will get to come! It was getting all sad and depressing there for a min! But Yay look at all the Nc people who are coming to Katsu!!

GreatSG
01-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, a bunch of us seem to be coming. So make sure you reply in my custom badge thread So I can provide all us CCR people with some regonition.

Star_Angel: Thanks to your custom title i'm gonna be bringing my large Green M.S. Gundam Haro plushie now. :P

Star_Angel
01-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Star_Angel: Thanks to your custom title i'm gonna be bringing my large Green M.S. Gundam Haro plushie now. :P
*does a little dance* Yay! I love me some Haro's Ill have to find you just so I can see it, lol.

Terumi
01-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah.
If I go, the costumes I'll be bringing are the DDR Faery, Suu from Clover(minus the wings cos they need to be redone and they're a pain in the arse to pack)

O-O Oh my goodness! If I find you in your Suu costume I'll just have to get a picture! ^-^

Tohma
01-14-2005, 11:46 PM
Maybe we should all get together for a photoshoot or something. It would be nice to meet more of the Carolina cosplayers ^^ I met a few of you before Christmas (hello again ^_^)

If we do decide to do something...I would perfer that it not be on Saturday since that is going to be busy with photoshoots and the masquerade for me X_x...But if it is, I'll find some way to get there ^_^

What do you all think?

GreatSG
01-15-2005, 01:49 AM
A CCR Photoshop would be a good idea. I'm all for it! Just make sure to have me make a badge for ya! :bigtu:

Star_Angel
01-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Yeah I agree Sat. would be very umm stressful to have a meet-up/photoshoot. How about sometime Friday or Sun morning? I could do friday anytime before 5pm (after 5 I will be in line for the PLC concert!).
And GreatSG *hugs* I love my badge! you rock!

GreatSG
01-16-2005, 12:06 AM
Late Friday or Easly Saturday morning would be the best probably.

Star_Angel: Glad you like it! Ill have it printed off and ready at the con. :bigtu:
I just hope everyone else submits thier badges in, come on people they're FREE!

Prof Farnsworth
01-16-2005, 01:45 AM
Late Friday or Easly Saturday morning would be the best probably.

Star_Angel: Glad you like it! Ill have it printed off and ready at the con. :bigtu:
I just hope everyone else submits thier badges in, come on people they're FREE!
Late Friday (even though I know that Angela and I will be at the PLC concert from 6-ish until the end of the concert) or early Sat would be good to like 10 or 11 am. when would work for everyone else?

quadrain61
01-17-2005, 05:35 PM
hmmm, time is an issue at all cons it seems. Maybe if everyone can say up late enough friday we can have a quick one or any day.

Star_Angel
01-17-2005, 06:13 PM
staying up late friday would be good (Im gonna be at the PLC concert so I'll already be up late, lol) just let me know a time!

Tohma
01-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Anytime Friday or Sunday would be fine with me. Depending on what time on Friday, I'll either be in Itachi or Hikaru. And I'll definetly be up late...I don't usually go to bed until I start dozing off in the anime rooms. That is usually about 2 or 3 oclock in the morning. So consider me available at any time ^_^

GreatSG
01-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Unless I can find someone in the group who'd want to carry Crow T. Robot with me, i'll probably go and make a small rolling stand to sit him on for con transportation. Time to draw some diagrams. XD

Star_Angel
01-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Friday Ill have my Ai no Uta Aya on for the Psycho Le Cemu concert and I think that will be over around 11 or 12 that night so once the concert is over Im all for meeting up with some people!
and GreatSG, Prof. Farnsworth said he would carry around your Crow T Robot after the concert for the shoot if you want him to!

GreatSG
01-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Awesome, although I'll probably go through with making the trasporting unit just so I can have both bots with me at all times (i'm a bit paronoid that one might get stolen if I go off to the bathroom or something, I put a lot of cash into them and such...) and I dunno if you two will be there Thursday or not.
But if he does want to carry one around, that would be great, we're not complete strangers, we did both go to the party at Avanon's after the Battlezone meetup. Fun times. :bigtu:

Star_Angel
01-17-2005, 11:54 PM
We wont be there Thursday, we'll be in Va. but were gonna get to the con early fri. morning, saves us a long car ride (and money) to just stop at my grandmas thurs. night.

Inamichan
01-18-2005, 11:08 AM
OMG. We should so do a meet-up. I'm currently stuck in Baltimore for school so I haven't really been able to go to any of the meet-ups yet.. +___+; Anyway, I'm heading down to the con probably Friday around noonish, so any time between then and Sunday would be awesome. YAY! I'm excited. :D

I'll be wearing my Gravitation cosplay all weekend btw >.>;

Star_Angel
01-18-2005, 07:53 PM
So do we want to aim to have a CCR shoot at like midnight or something? I know if you guys are like me I dont go to bed till like late at cons and the lobbys arent that full at that time anyways so we could get a pretty good group shot and all! ok well just thought I ouwl dbring someting up about a time and all!

Tohma
01-18-2005, 09:55 PM
I like the idea of a late night shoot. I think that would be great. We wouldn't be in anyones way because..well no one would be around. It wouldn't interfere with any events or other photoshoots. I say midnight on Friday sounds like a great time. Or even midnight on Saturday if that works better for everyone. What would be a good place? We could meet in the lobby by the couches or even by the main events room, which is where most photoshoots are done. I guess it really depends on how many people would be able to come.

Star_Angel
01-18-2005, 10:17 PM
I like the idea of a late night shoot. I think that would be great. We wouldn't be in anyones way because..well no one would be around. It wouldn't interfere with any events or other photoshoots. I say midnight on Friday sounds like a great time. Or even midnight on Saturday if that works better for everyone. What would be a good place? We could meet in the lobby by the couches or even by the main events room, which is where most photoshoots are done. I guess it really depends on how many people would be able to come.
The only thing with midnight on Sat would be the Cosplay and when it's over. I know that depending on when it starts, it could go until midnight or just before it. So Fri might be the best time!

GreatSG
01-19-2005, 12:58 AM
I like the idea of a midnight photo shoot friday, should be a fun hour indeed.

*starts singing 2 Minutes 2 Midnight by Iron Maiden* XP

nixxer
01-19-2005, 10:43 AM
mmm midnight, I have half a mind to show up in my jammies with coffee in hand...mmmm coffee...but most likely I'll just show up in whatever costume I have on during the day(loves being in costume) :D

Star_Angel
01-19-2005, 10:55 AM
mmm midnight, I have half a mind to show up in my jammies with coffee in hand...mmmm coffee...but most likely I'll just show up in whatever costume I have on during the day(loves being in costume) :D
Lol, that would be cute! yeah Im deciding what costume to wear, idepending on when the PLC concert gets out I might wear my Aya but if it ends eary I might wear Lacus or my Kingdom Hearts character! Im so excited, just think a little less then a month now everyone!

Ayane_Eiketsu
01-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi hi Everyone! I'm the Pres./Co-Founder of the Peach State Cosplay Society and was just wondering. Since some people from our group are going to the Katsucon too, if we could join in on your photoshoot? =^.^=

BoppinTMR
01-21-2005, 03:49 AM
HEY ALL...i'm not a cosplayer but i am a fan....i just found out about Katsu con and i NEED TO GO!!!!!!!! i have the money...just one prob...a ROOM!!!!! and the website is so confusing!!!!!!!! I am a male and i need a room with someone or a group!!! please!! i'm fun and easy going!! u cant piss me off!!! lol...i like anime and everything japanese!! duh! can anyone help me?!?!?!?! please!!! u can email me and please as soon as posible...i am 18 years old....and my fav things are T.M. Revolution and PLC!!!! PMX was good last year and i need to se PLC again!!!!!! someone help!!!!!!!!

quadrain61
01-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi hi Everyone! I'm the Pres./Co-Founder of the Peach State Cosplay Society and was just wondering. Since some people from our group are going to the Katsucon too, if we could join in on your photoshoot? =^.^=

Sure why not, the more the merrier right? I think at the stage we're still trying to get the time and location of the shoot corrected. So far I think some of us like to set the time for Midnight on friday (Not for sure yet). Depending where is what I'm looking at now since the floor plan on the Marriott's site isn't helping.

I was thinking, the underground mall stores may be closed at night but not the mall and its halls itself (Marroitt Crystal Gateway is connected to the Underground mall). Again this is just a maybe, I never been to the underground mall before neither the hotels. That'll be a cool experience though. The PLC concert will most likely be held in the Sheraton (Since I believe the video rooms and live stuff is in the sheraton) and I think it would be crowded after the concert.

Another option is the lobbies of either hotel too

Star_Angel
01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
I was thinking, the underground mall stores may be closed at night but not the mall and its halls itself (Marroitt Crystal Gateway is connected to the Underground mall). Again this is just a maybe, I never been to the underground mall before neither the hotels. That'll be a cool experience though. The PLC concert will most likely be held in the Sheraton (Since I believe the video rooms and live stuff is in the sheraton) and I think it would be crowded after the concert.

Another option is the lobbies of either hotel too
from what i have heard the PLC concert is gonns be in the marriot, but not exactly sure on that. the PLC cpncert should be over by 11-11:30. we could all just meet in the marriot lobby and then find a place away from big crowds, at least that way we can all walk together if we have to go anywhere dark.

Ayane_Eiketsu
01-25-2005, 12:25 PM
I agree as long as its after the PLC concert (the friday one) I've got no problem. =^_^=

quadrain61
01-25-2005, 09:15 PM
How's,

Saturday February 19, 2005 @ 12:00 - 12:30 AM - Marriott Crystal Gateway main lobby?

(NOTE: IT'S 12:30 AM)

Star_Angel
01-25-2005, 09:19 PM
How's,

Saturday February 19, 2005 @ 12:00 - 12:30 AM - Marriott Crystal Gateway main lobby?

(NOTE: IT'S 12:30 AM)
Thats cool with me! now I just need to decide which cosplay I want to wear! lol

Ayane_Eiketsu
01-25-2005, 10:04 PM
That's okay with me too! I'll be wearing my Aya (PLC - Roman Hikou vid) costume.

Star_Angel
01-25-2005, 10:26 PM
That's okay with me too! I'll be wearing my Aya (PLC - Roman Hikou vid) costume.
Yeah I think im gonna change out of my Ai no Uta Aya before we meet b/c I'll have been wearing it for so long!

GreatSG
01-25-2005, 11:45 PM
I dunno what i'll be wearing, I might be out of my L'arc~en~ciel Smile box head by then and just have the MST3K robots on hand; we'll see.

quadrain61
01-27-2005, 06:10 PM
Here you go!

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=950419#post950419

hentaigirl82
01-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Oh my gosh Im just counting down the days till katsucon gets here,I really hope to meet some of the ppl from the post and get some photos also. I will probally bring my hentai sign with me so it will big enough for ppl to see.Hope ppl like it I took to a con and got good and bad support about it.

Star_Angel
01-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Oh my gosh Im just counting down the days till katsucon gets here,I really hope to meet some of the ppl from the post and get some photos also. I will probally bring my hentai sign with me so it will big enough for ppl to see.Hope ppl like it I took to a con and got good and bad support about it.
Well we all will hopefully meet at the shoot/gathering sat. morning! and yes I love that sign! lol.

GreatSG
02-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Just a quick note, is anyone else planning to arrive Thursday? I'm rooming with Nixxer and her crew, but their not arriving til Friday so i'm still looking for a place Thursday night to stay. I'll sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag and I will pay. So if anyone can help me so that I don't have to sleep all night in my car, I would greatly appriciate it.

Link Arroway
02-01-2005, 04:50 PM
1 Billion Dollars >Dr. Evil Face<

GreatSG
02-01-2005, 11:37 PM
1 Billion Dollars >Dr. Evil Face<

Well, thanks for the offer Link, but I was able to take care of my room plans for Thursday.

Tell Mini-Link I said hi atleast :p

nixxer
02-02-2005, 11:44 AM
*looks at date* waaaah, its coming up fast, Im so excited. Im glad you got you're thursday night rooming situation taken care of SG, I remember I went up to AZ last year on thursday and didnt have a room that night so I spent the night in my car...sleeping in a car is definetly not very fun, especially since I had my now ex-bf with me which made the car even more uncomfortable....oh well, it was a learning experience ^_^

Mini-Link...?*is worried just a little* >.>;;;;;

Star_Angel
02-04-2005, 11:05 PM
14 more days everyone!!! Cant wait to see everyone in their cosplays!!!!

Link Arroway
02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Hopefully I get a new cell phone before Katsucon.. my old one was stolen and I am trying to cancel the account (GAR evil cingular, I owed them $98 for previous month's bill, and they're claiming I have a contract I don't.. today it says I owe negative $200 o_O)

I might cosplay Dejiko or Ayu to the photoshoot

yes... mini-link... where's my plushie.

GreatSG
02-09-2005, 01:07 AM
yes... mini-link... where's my plushie.

I shall batter you in Waffle Juice, yes I shall. :devil:

Jay-san80
02-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. Of course, the drive there is gonna suck, but otherwise I'm looking to have a great time!

Ayane_Eiketsu
02-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah! I've always wanted to go to Katsucon, but PLC being there is what really made me HAVE to go! So know i'm even more excited than I was before!! :jjacks:

Star_Angel
02-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Katsucon is tomarrow!! Yay, cant wait to see you all there!!! :jjacks:

RHIshida
02-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Yup yup. Link and I are heading up there in a few minutes. Judging by the time, he should be almost here to pick me up.

Purple Flames
02-17-2005, 11:29 AM
I'll be leaving for Katsuu in a few hours. I'll see you all there =)

Ayane_Eiketsu
02-17-2005, 12:41 PM
i'll be leaving in a few hours too! :jjacks: can't wait to see everyone and their costumes!!

nixxer
02-21-2005, 10:01 AM
hey everyone, Im sorry I didnt make the shoot, I was just to tired (to long a drive+to little sleep) I didnt even make it to the friday concert cause it was pushed back to much, Im glad they did a sunday show :D but hopefully at AZ I'll be able to make it to the shoot, I should have more energy since its a lot closer drive.

Star_Angel
02-21-2005, 12:20 PM
hey everyone, Im sorry I didnt make the shoot, I was just to tired (to long a drive+to little sleep) I didnt even make it to the friday concert cause it was pushed back to much, Im glad they did a sunday show :D but hopefully at AZ I'll be able to make it to the shoot, I should have more energy since its a lot closer drive.
It's cool there was a lot of confusion when the concert started like 2 hours late and we couldnt get ahold of everyone. well have to all get a super group pick at Az!

GreatSG
02-21-2005, 02:34 PM
It's cool there was a lot of confusion when the concert started like 2 hours late and we couldnt get ahold of everyone. well have to all get a super group pick at Az!

Yes, but Link being 'The Best Pokemon Ever!" made up for that completely. XD

The concert was a blast and it was good to meet you Angela and hang out with Jeremy in phony drunken glory as well. :D

Nixxer: Can't wait to see you and whoever else in the Pocky Nation crew that shows up at Animazement. I had a great time and I can't thank you and the Twins enough for letting me stay with you. :jjacks:

Tohma
02-22-2005, 02:30 AM
*cries* I missed the photoshoot too ;_; The concert screwed things up a bit X_X I left the concert around 1:30 too because the lights were hurting my eyes. I had black contacts in all day for my Itachi cosplay and they have a tendency to make my eyes a little sore...and even though I had taken them out the lights still made them worse. Bright lights X____X If I had taken my cellphone to the concert then I might still have been able to come though. Oh well...maybe at Animazement I'll get to be in a group shot with everyone.

It was nice seeing everyone again, and meeting a few of those that I hadn't met before though! Hope you all had a great convention!

Star_Angel
02-22-2005, 10:45 AM
*cries* I missed the photoshoot too ;_; The concert screwed things up a bit X_X I left the concert around 1:30 too because the lights were hurting my eyes. I had black contacts in all day for my Itachi cosplay and they have a tendency to make my eyes a little sore...and even though I had taken them out the lights still made them worse. Bright lights X____X If I had taken my cellphone to the concert then I might still have been able to come though. Oh well...maybe at Animazement I'll get to be in a group shot with everyone.

It was nice seeing everyone again, and meeting a few of those that I hadn't met before though! Hope you all had a great convention!
We should all exchange cell numbers at the next CCR gathering so incase something like this happens we can all get in touch with each other. I know thats how most of us that did come to the gathering got in touch. Just a thought! Cant wait to see most of you in March! or at Az!

rainyday
02-22-2005, 02:53 PM
hmmmm? what's this doing here?

rainyday
02-22-2005, 03:03 PM
i should really check these boards more often...

anyway i was there...i think i spoke to someone...i don't remember...o well. i had fun. hope to meet up with you people sometime when i am more aware...