PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Dance (Greg Ayres/me)

Paxus
11-10-2004, 05:49 AM
Heya, wanted to see what y'all thought of it.
I know, i'll get the normal, "you need more anime/game
music", but beyond that, how was it? We played
some stuff you probably never hear at cons. -&rew

dizzylizzy
11-10-2004, 10:07 AM
::Waves hi:: it's lizzy from the usual MD gang.

IMO, the friday nite dance was 100 times better than the sat nite dance. I'm glad you were there to help out Greg Ayres. >> Sometimes it was hard to dance to because of the long "slow parts" to the build ups. That was all counterbalanced by watching you do the robot!

you're the 3rd video. ^^
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album62

Overall I think it was still great. The gang and I always attend the con dances when we know you're spinning. We're confident that the music will be great and the dance will be overall entertaining.

Btw, eric had mentioned to me about the raves you do around here. PM me about it. lol I usually find out after the fact. ^^

T4uRu$k4tt
11-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Yes the robot was a definate :bigtu:

it was cool because we could tell you were really up there enjoying yourself, with the awesome footed pjs on, i think i mentioned that you looked like a kid on christmas morning playing with someone else's trainset, lol, keep up the good work! ^_^

Paxus
11-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanx for coming, you know i always enjoy seeing the gang at dances, you guys put effort into rave outfits and that's awesome. I'll letcha know the next time we do one of those. I know the slow parts can be anxious, but the build-up is always fun :). Thanks for coming! -&rew

::Waves hi:: it's lizzy from the usual MD gang.

IMO, the friday nite dance was 100 times better than the sat nite dance. I'm glad you were there to help out Greg Ayres. >> Sometimes it was hard to dance to because of the long "slow parts" to the build ups. That was all counterbalanced by watching you do the robot!

you're the 3rd video. ^^
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album62

Overall I think it was still great. The gang and I always attend the con dances when we know you're spinning. We're confident that the music will be great and the dance will be overall entertaining.

Btw, eric had mentioned to me about the raves you do around here. PM me about it. lol I usually find out after the fact. ^^

Paxus
11-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Lol, that's a great analogy. I love those pjs, since i'm a kinda smaller size, i can shop from the kids department at most stores. And we all know the cool clothes are all children's sizes : ). I love dancing, i do it around my house, while i'm walking, while i spin and just everywhere. While i'm spinning is no exception. Thanks for coming to the dance! -&rew

Yes the robot was a definate :bigtu:

it was cool because we could tell you were really up there enjoying yourself, with the awesome footed pjs on, i think i mentioned that you looked like a kid on christmas morning playing with someone else's trainset, lol, keep up the good work! ^_^

Initial Diesal
11-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Were they're gang dances friday? It was hard for me to get in because I was constantly told new rules about not going into the dance like having my coat. "It is cold outside." But anyway, at the moment I was there I didn't really feel the music. Though I do a mighty fine robot I didn't see much action, might have been because I had to walk back and fourth to the Hampton Inn several times drawing time away to what could've been a good time.

ainslye
11-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Mmmm.... I love your spinning! You know we'll always be there for your stuff. ^_^

I'm with Lizzy, I want to see ya in action outside of a con sometime. I'm forever hearing from Eric after the fact how awesome something was. I have video of you, too.. but my websites hate me right now and are currently down.

Shastar
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Mmmm.... I love your spinning! You know we'll always be there for your stuff. ^_^

I'm with Lizzy, I want to see ya in action outside of a con sometime. I'm forever hearing from Eric after the fact how awesome something was. I have video of you, too.. but my websites hate me right now and are currently down.

I had a great time at the dance. Most Iv'e actually moved myself in over a year^_^

Oh, and Ainslye, I got a pic of you dancing on in front of the table, I'll be posting my Neko pics tomorrow.

Danny T

Tora
11-11-2004, 07:58 PM
As always, you kicked it into gear.

We're always ranting about how great it is " when Andy's spinning". It's gotten to a point where the phrase 'I'm headed down to the dance' is immediately followed with 'is Andy spinning?'

So yeah. Great job! I don't care if we have to send 20 emails, we'll bug the hell outta Katsu just so we can look forward to another chill night.

NeoLunaAngel
11-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Oh, and Ainslye, I got a pic of you dancing on in front of the table, I'll be posting my Neko pics tomorrow.

LMAO...I read that quick and thought it said "dancing on the table,"

What a con to miss...hehe