PDA

View Full Version : ... Hi... erm... I'm new... and very shy. Please say hi!

Professor Fan
06-30-2002, 10:51 PM
Hi. I'm new here. I love cosplaying and I admire everyone's costume from afar, but I've never been able to make one... I also love the skits and would love to be in one, but... I'm kinda shy and stuff.... so, hi everyone.

Yggdrasil Pie
07-01-2002, 01:20 AM
Welcome! It's okay, I'm shy too. ^^

*gives ProfessorFan a blue origami flower*

Scoti
07-01-2002, 09:20 AM
hi! theres no need to be shy we don't bite (as far as I know..hehe). So you like cosplaying but you have problems with costumes and shyness..That kinda sounded like me 4 years ago but the way I got over it was realizing how much fun I was having doing it. *gives her a practical gift of a sewing machine and 100m of fabric* Try not to be discouraged by other peoples flashy costumes and cosplay a character that reflects you

Professor Fan
07-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Aww!! Sniffle... you guys are so nice! Yeah, my costume is just a school uniform... but it looks so fun to cosplay! Thanks!

*gives out... hugs* ^_^

ShadowKitten
07-02-2002, 09:13 AM
Hi there! We can talk if you want. ^.^ My aim sn is BabyShadowKitten. I'm hopefully going to do my first cosplay also which is going to be school uniform also. Well you can add me to your buddy list. talk to ya later! Shadow Kitten

Ranma Saotome
07-02-2002, 01:39 PM
Welcome. :) The more you hang out with us nut balls, the less shy you will be! :)

Quies
07-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Hello!
that's okay, i've never really cosplayed myself either. unless you count one halloween costume. So there seem to be some of us in the same boat! (i'm shy too but have developed skills to hide it. lol) welcome again. *hands a pencil* Best tool in the world.

rayechu
07-03-2002, 03:48 AM
hi ::smiles:: AIM name rayechu

Professor Fan
07-03-2002, 03:27 PM
Wow! Everyone!!! You guys are so cool!! ^^ Thanks! And I'll see you around the Forum *smiles*