PDA

View Full Version : AMA 2005- Costume Plans

emielli
11-11-2004, 08:53 PM
What does everyone plan on cosplaying as for AMA? I know its a little early.

senshi_meiousei
11-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Hmm...I think for Anime Mid-Atlantic, I will be bringing the following outfits with me:

Usagi-related outfits:
Neo Queen Serenity
Manga Summer Wink Outfit

Setsuna-related outfits:
Original Sailor Pluto
Princess Pluto

And my surprise Sailor Moon S costume for Katsucon will be there as well!!!

I'm not too sure how many of my group members will be there...I'm estimating around four at this time, but that could easily change at any given time.

dizzylizzy
11-12-2004, 04:39 PM
trainer yuna is a definate. it's my fave costume so far.

i think the cosplay group i'm in is planning a FY group for the masq. well see though. we have to get passed katsu first!

as for other costumes, i really don't know. i may bring ayane (doa), jam (guilty gear), and/or miaka (art book fushigi yuugi).

Plum Blossom
11-14-2004, 04:07 PM
I'm going as Sheena from Tales of Symphonia! Along with... eight... other... people... from TOS too ^^;; hehe

skyblackcat
11-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Can't....decide.....

Right now the only definate seems to be Marone from Phantom Brave, along with a Putty plushie ^_^
Also want to do a cosplay with my cousin...but we haven't decided the series yet...
and I might revamp my Edward Eldric costume and wear it on Sunday or something... (was a rush job, really hate it...>.<)

Also in the planning stage is Felicia from Magna Carta, but I might save that for later...

Riji
11-14-2004, 09:52 PM
I'll probably be debuting hide there and bringing other random costumes with me.

ravenmist
11-15-2004, 11:11 AM
I'm going as Sheena from Tales of Symphonia! Along with... eight... other... people... from TOS too ^^;; hehe

Woohoo. Gotta love TOS cosplay!
I'm currently working on a Genis costume for my hubby (for some odd reason Genis is one of his favorites so I'm making this costume for him) and a Sheena one for me. This is all for Katsucon, but if we decide to go to Anime Mid-Atlantic then that's probably what we'll wear. It's only an hour and a half drive away. We may only stay one day.
Speaking of...time to head out and get some fabric. =)

Shrinkwrap
11-15-2004, 11:30 AM
I'll probably be debuting hide there and bringing other random costumes with me.

YAY! A hide cosplayer! I tried cosplaying Tell Me hide last year and (probably because my costume was thrown together at the last minute) no one knew who I was. ;_;

I think I saw you as Mana at 2004. :love:

Shrinkwrap
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
I've already got one of my costumes... Random Gothic Lolita. It's basically a shirt I copied from Metamorphose and a skirt that I designed. ^^

That, and Cait Sith. I've yet to make that one, though. Not the thing he sits on, but just Cait Sith.

And I might try hide again. Not sure. I cut up my last costume to make legwarmers because it sucked. :sulk:

Convention...so....far....away...can't...wait...!

Riji
11-15-2004, 11:45 AM
YAY! A hide cosplayer! I tried cosplaying Tell Me hide last year and (probably because my costume was thrown together at the last minute) no one knew who I was. ;_;

I think I saw you as Mana at 2004. :love:
Yeah, that was me. The hard parts about hide are going to be finding the green vinyl and all the appliques. :thumbsup:

S.N.O.R.
11-16-2004, 12:39 PM
At this point I'll be going as 623 from Sgt. Frog(Keroro Gunso), I'm also making a plushie of Kururu for the costume, unfortunately, even though it's gonna be my first cosplay costume... EVER... I'm not doing an extremely well- known character. I'll more than likely be doing something else too, it's just too early to tell.

Plum Blossom
11-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Woohoo. Gotta love TOS cosplay!
I'm currently working on a Genis costume for my hubby (for some odd reason Genis is one of his favorites so I'm making this costume for him) and a Sheena one for me. This is all for Katsucon, but if we decide to go to Anime Mid-Atlantic then that's probably what we'll wear. It's only an hour and a half drive away. We may only stay one day.
Speaking of...time to head out and get some fabric. =)
Yay! Another Sheena! :D Hopefully you come to AMA! But I'll be at Katsucon so I probably would see you there... but I would be cosplaying someone else, though >.>;;

Higashi-sama17
11-18-2004, 01:59 AM
I think I'll be going again this time! Three different costumes!

Since I might not be going to Katsucon, I will be debuting my Kaioshin costume (or Catboy Kaioshin, I'm not sure at the moment) at AMA. Also I am not sure whether to retire my infamous Pocky box at AMA or Otakon. I will hopefully have my updated #17 costume as well.

I can't wait either! AMA is so much fun!

Later!

~Higashi :heart:

shokushu_kuma
11-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Can't....decide.....

Right now the only definate seems to be Marone from Phantom Brave, along with a Putty plushie ^_^
Also want to do a cosplay with my cousin...but we haven't decided the series yet...
and I might revamp my Edward Eldric costume and wear it on Sunday or something... (was a rush job, really hate it...>.<)

Also in the planning stage is Felicia from Magna Carta, but I might save that for later...

That's awesome.
I've been planning to do Sprout for one of the 2005 cons and my brother is gonna be Raphael. Would you be interested in doing a skit with us. (It'll probably be our first one and we also need an Ash)

skyblackcat
11-21-2004, 03:55 PM
That's awesome.
I've been planning to do Sprout for one of the 2005 cons and my brother is gonna be Raphael. Would you be interested in doing a skit with us. (It'll probably be our first one and we also need an Ash)

I don't think I trust my acting skills enough to do a skit :thumbsup:

But if there are more Phantom Brave characters going a photoshoot might be nice.

madamevasquez
11-21-2004, 08:09 PM
i'm thinking.. i'm going to get as many people as possible to dress up as moogles... why? because there are always moogles, but never consistently dressed moogles... plus it'd just be funny.. since at Neko i counted at least 25 FF cosplayers... .. yeah...

S.N.O.R.
11-22-2004, 06:30 PM
MOOGLES! What a great idea... wish I thought of it...

I might also do a Naruto character, probably Kiba, but it depends on several issues, but I am planning on doing more than one character.

mousybabie
11-23-2004, 06:59 PM

Do you happen to know where to find a good picture of mithos? i am hoping to cosplay as him and i need either prints of his costume or a really good picture or two.

Thanks, much appreciated ( i've been looking 4 wat seems like 4evr)

Suzanne

Plum Blossom
11-24-2004, 10:22 PM
I found one picture of young Mithos, but that's about it. I don't remember where the picture was. So I guess you're on your own. Sorry. ^^;;

zekitty
11-28-2004, 12:42 PM
If I even get to go to AMA, I'm going to be going as several Rikku dress spheres alongside my Yunie and my Paine! But if you're willing to go through with the moogle idea, Vasquez, I think I can definately work something out in my schedule of costumes.

OOH! I'll make a sexy moogle outfit with lots of white fur! Like, a little miniskirt, a top like Faye Valentine's, legswarmers, and armwarmers! With a little headband with that kyoote little red ball on a spring! And I'll carry around a walnut with me, kupo! X3

Chibi_Misao1
12-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Im going to be doing several Paine DressSpheres with my Yuna and Rikku(^_~ Zekitty). I also want to try and get some other costumes in as well. I was not able to bring my Warrior Paine costume to NekoCon7 because my little brother had got juice all over it >.< along with Eiko, Tessa(only the jacket) and Jo. But those are now all fixed >=3
But Yea, I brought my Selphie costume to NekoCon7 in replace of Paine, then I brought Aoi-chan in replace of Eiko and Kagome in replace for Jo. I was the Kagome that had her Summer fuku shirt on XDDD I let my friend wear it during the InuYasha skit too since I was in another cosplay and was Selphie ^^;

Ganesh
12-13-2004, 11:40 AM
Dunno yet...I think I shall do something J-rock, something EGL\EGA\EGG and something anime, but I am still in planning mode

S.N.O.R.
12-13-2004, 04:31 PM
My plans have changed, since I now have two other people going as a group.

I will now be doing Shioji Gojo from Excel saga, my two friends will be going as Kabapu and Watanabe Tooru from Excel Saga. Kabapu is the only costume we'll really have to work on, since I already have most of the Shioji costume and my other friend already looks like Watanabe.

I look forward to seeing the other costumes at AMA.

Riji
12-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Dunno yet...I think I shall do something J-rock, something EGL\EGA\EGG and something anime, but I am still in planning mode
Do I smell a J-rock/EGL Gathering possibility for AMA '05? :toothy:

Ganesh
12-14-2004, 11:07 PM
I'd be completely for it, I know there are at least 4 EGL/J-rock people comming down with me...

kana-chan
12-16-2004, 01:49 PM
I'll probably do indies Kaoru again, and if my sewing machine decides to stop acting up, Kana too. I really want to do a Miyavi too... I'll probably do the same thing for Katsucon.

Riji
12-16-2004, 04:10 PM
I'll probably do indies Kaoru again, and if my sewing machine decides to stop acting up, Kana too. I really want to do a Miyavi too... I'll probably do the same thing for Katsucon.
Yay! I loved your indies Kaoru. I remember I was like, "Is that Kaoru? Wait, that might be a Yuna...I think it's a Kaoru." XD

Azn Cipher
12-16-2004, 07:20 PM
i'm working on the master costume!! :thumbsup: but i don't know if i'll finish in time...cause i'm a newb.. =\ but if i do, you'll see it at the con =P

MonoyashaJLA
12-16-2004, 08:15 PM
well still aways to this con, but Im definately bringing my Raver RedXIII, kuroneko, kilala is a mabye, Kyo maybe, Tasuki Maybe...hmm unless I come up with something new for AMA is basically 3 costumes? ^^; cant decide

Fantasy Chick
01-04-2005, 09:45 PM
I will be going to Anime Mid Atlantic this year...And I am planning on Squall From FF8 and possibly Neo Queen Serenity...if I am close to getting it done....

Dual Weilder
01-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm coming as Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Ryoma (Prince of Tennis) because I don't have much time to work on costumes... we'll see if I have time to do anything else

xOtaku316x
01-06-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm planning on coming to AMA as Warrior Paine from Final Fantasy X-2! ^_^ I might bring along my Rinoa costume as well, just for kicks. Or incase I happen to actually find a good Squall. ^_~

dollssoulkirie
01-07-2005, 02:15 AM
I live in Suffolk/Portsmouth.

Plus a friend of mine that's on here for the Gotta be Lulu Costuming service is from Portsmouth. And her partner is in VA Beach.

dollssoulkirie
01-07-2005, 02:17 AM
I live in Suffolk/Portsmouth.

Plus a friend of mine that's on here for the Gotta be Lulu Costuming service is from Portsmouth. And her partner is in VA Beach.

Blah, wrong thread. ; ; I hate being sick...

I'm going to the con, but not sure if I'm cosplaying, since I'm still new to it. I'll post later if I do decide on a costume.

galactichawk
01-09-2005, 11:05 PM
I think I am going as Raven from Teen Titians. But I'm still trying to decide....

emielli
01-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Also, My friend and I will be pimpin our Yaoi fangirl clothes if we can get them done.

BondageFlute
01-19-2005, 02:26 AM
-readreadread- ... Cool! There's going to be many cool cosplayers at AMA05 it seems. ^^

We're planning a Saiyuki group right now... we'd really like it to be ready by the con but we aren't sure about anything. I'll be Yaone if everything works out, and I'll have friends doing Kou, Dokugakuji, Hakkai, and Sanzo...

If we figure out we can't finish everything, we'll probably try an FF8 group instead. If that was the case I'd do Zell, my sis would do Seifer, and I know we'd have a Squall but ^^ Don't know about anything else.

If we do Saiyuki, I'll probably keep my hair brown under my Yaone wig and do Inuzuka Kiba from Naruto as well. In which case, my sis would do Hinata and we'd try to finish a Kurenai costume and a Kabuto costume for two of my friends..

If I end up doing Zell, since my hair will be blonde I'll do Daishi from Psycho le cemu too... In which case we'll have everyone but our Yura-sama, she won't be able to make it to AMA... If my hair is going to be blonde anyway, I might do Hisoka again too.. But who knows?

Lots of 'ifs'. I guess I'll post again closer to con time when we're sure about what we're doing...

Galatea
01-19-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm currently living in the UK, but Richmond Virginia is my home town! So I think I'll have to make the trip to visit my family and friends while AMA is on. :)

My plans are:

Sephiroth, Final Fantasy 7 version
Sephiroth, Advent Children version

Neither version is finished, but you can see some of the bits and pieces here: CosplayUK: Sephiroth's Profile (http://www.cosplay.co.uk/profile.php?page=view&u=721)

Star_Angel
01-19-2005, 09:49 PM
My plans for AMA are;
Anko from Naruto
Lacus from Gundam Seed (not sure which costume yet)
Kingdom Hearts character (will say who after Katsucon)
And maybe a J-Rock cosplay probaly a mana or PLC person

galactichawk
01-22-2005, 09:45 PM
If you do go as Rae, we have to meet up for a few Teen Titans pics, lol

If I have time, I might do one of Layla's from Kaleido Star, her Romeo and Juilet costume, and my friend and I will be pimpin our Yaoi fangirl clothes if we can get them done.

Thats sounds great!!!

Giant Alucard
01-25-2005, 07:34 AM
SO far, my plans are:

Sado Yasutora/ Chad - Bleach
Junpei - megatokyo
Zabuza - Naruto
Auron
Alucard
Lexius - kingdom hearts 2 (maybe)

Riji
01-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Adding another costume to my list: I'm bringing Gardenia Mana. :bigtu:

SO far, my plans are:

Sado Yasutora/ Chad - Bleach
Junpei - megatokyo
Zabuza - Naruto
Auron
Alucard
Lexius - kingdom hearts 2 (maybe)
Yay! I saw you last year and I was like "Woah!" I think you're at least a foot taller than I am! :eek:
Never did get your picture. :sulk:

Giant Alucard
01-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Adding another costume to my list: I'm bringing Gardenia Mana. :bigtu:

Yay! I saw you last year and I was like "Woah!" I think you're at least a foot taller than I am! :eek:
Never did get your picture. :sulk:

You did, lol. Next time you see me I will be sure to say hi. I probabaly wasn't able to see you last con cause i was blind without my glasses, lol.

Riji
01-25-2005, 06:29 PM
You did, lol. Next time you see me I will be sure to say hi. I probabaly wasn't able to see you last con cause i was blind without my glasses, lol.
I promise this time I'll say hi too. And get your picture. :bigtu:

dollssoulkirie
01-26-2005, 01:00 AM
At the moment, I only have one costume played... Tatsuki from Bleach for a Bleach group that Giant Alucard and I are part of. I might try doing another costume, but I'm not sure yet... I want to do either Misao from Rurouni Kenshin or a Naruto character (not sure which yet; I'm leaning towards Haku or Neji).

nytshad
01-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Looks like there's gonna be 2 Ravens to hang with StarFire. Teen Titans rox.
I'm also thinking of doing Fran from FFXII or maybe Asuka from NGE or Belldandy or ... wait, no, I learned my lesson with hoop skirts (my LuLu last year almost killed me :woah: ). Or If I go really REALLY insane between now and then I might try to do Samus from Metroid. I'm not that crazy yet, but we'll see what happens.
:dance: :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks: :dance:

PS: who wants to do the japanese version of the teen titans song with me for kareoke ?!?!

"Shall my tiny replica do battle with your tiny replica?"

emielli
01-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Looks like there's gonna be 2 Ravens to hang with StarFire. Teen Titans rox.
I'm also thinking of doing Fran from FFXII or maybe Asuka from NGE or Belldandy or ... wait, no, I learned my lesson with hoop skirts (my LuLu last year almost killed me :woah: ). Or If I go really REALLY insane between now and then I might try to do Samus from Metroid. I'm not that crazy yet, but we'll see what happens.
:dance: :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks: :dance:

PS: who wants to do the japanese version of the teen titans song with me for kareoke ?!?!

"Shall my tiny replica do battle with your tiny replica?"

I would love to do a version of the TT song... but I really... can't sing all that well in my opinion! :sulk:

concrete-angel
02-01-2005, 06:40 AM
Hmm.. I have no clue if I'm going or not, but if I do go, I'll be Krad Hikari from DNAngel, (even though that costume is crappily made), and mayyyybbeee another one if I can throw it together before the con~ (cause I have a freakishly large 'to-do' list XD) <3

nytshad
02-01-2005, 11:02 AM
I would love to do a version of the TT song... but I really... can't sing all that well in my opinion! :sulk:

That's what kareoke is for! I have no shame so every year I get up there like a trained ape and sing a happy happy FF8 remix. This year I was thinking of collecting Teen Titan fans cuz it's really not a solo song. The more the merrier! :bigtu:

Higashi-sama17
02-02-2005, 12:15 AM
I think I changed my costume list for AMA . . . .

- Ayame (Fruits Basket) possiblity!
- Kaioshin (DBZ) most likely!
- Giant Pocky . . . . maybe one last run on Sunday . . .
- maybe #17 (DBZ) for another run as well

I might have a possible Saiyuki cosplay for either AMA or Otakon, but I'm not sure at the moment. It might be for Nekocon or Katsucon next year. (Not sure which character either . . .)

Hope to see you guys there, eh?

thoradin
02-02-2005, 11:20 AM
I'll be going as Uryuu Ishida from Bleach. Right now I'm doing the school uniform thing for Katsucon but I should have the white coat he wears ready for AMA.

Preview pic - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/thoradin/Bleach/9599475f.jpg

ChibiTifa05
02-02-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm trying to go as Lust for AMA 05. The dress is pretty simple to make and the gloves I can buy. The only hard part will probably be the hair. I have to style it in a certain way. It would be cool if I had an Envy and Glutton to accompany me! ^^

Mr. Kakashi
02-06-2005, 01:06 PM
I'll be going as Kabapu from Excel Saga with S.N.O.R.
But we've still got alotta work to do.....

UnwantedKikyo
02-06-2005, 04:33 PM
ok this list is very likely to change ^.^
Mana-Malice Mizer
Aya-Psycho Le cemu(yume kazaguruma version)
Miyavi
and something else Jrock ^.^

sandruu
02-21-2005, 10:59 PM
I plan to be there with a few.

What I have:
random ghost from Bleach
Chris from Resident Evil
random guy from Stargate

What I can do:
random student from Battle Roayale(need better collar)
SWAT style back uniform(have no idea what to use it for)
plus I have a few sets of forest and desert BDU I could do something with

I plan to do something new but am looking for ideas if someone needs a character for a group I might be able join up with ya'll. IM me if ya want. ja
-Justin ^_^'

atashinokoe
02-22-2005, 08:30 PM
I'll be crossplaying as Luigi with my friends going as Mario and Princess Peach, we still need a Toadstool ^_^ And I'm thinking of Momiji for a second costume.

S.N.O.R.
02-27-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll be crossplaying as Luigi with my friends going as Mario and Princess Peach, we still need a Toadstool ^_^ And I'm thinking of Momiji for a second costume.

Toadstool? Could you mean Toad? If so, how about the world's largest Toad?

Anyway, I've now started work on a second costume for AMA. I'll be going not only as Gojo Shioji, but mad scientist Dr. Wily! I'm hoping for a good pic with MegaMan :toothy:

zekitty
02-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Wow, let's edit this post, ne? ^-^;

My cosplays are now (and are staying that way):

Anna from Shaman King (80%)
Drain away Kyo from Dir en grey (60%)
Sen from Spirited Away (80%)
Surprise costume! (50%)

KawaiiSango
04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Im going to be ummmm
Yuna:Black mage
Sango
Yuna mascot
Kaoru
Chi(fingers crossed) :rolleyes:
and some Lolita outfit

I can't wait hope there are not any more SOCCER MOMS!!!! :miffed:

Fory-san
04-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Right now, I'll probably only be going on that Saturday so I'll probably dress up as something simple like Ataru from Urusei Yatsura or Captain Harlock. ^^

Chibi_Misao1
04-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Just like my Rikku-mun(zekitty) I have probley posted in here already too XD But just to make sure. Here are my plans for AMA 05 this year! It might change too. So yea X_x My costume list as a thing for changing come time around the Convention because people like to pull me in groups X3!

Anime Mid-Atlantic 05
1: Kagome (Ver.B) *InuYasha* ~Maybe, 87% yes~
2: Thief Rikku *FFX-2* ~100% yes~
3: BlackMage 8-bit ~SwimSuit PhotoShoot~ ~~100% yes~~
4: Kaoru *Rurouni Kenshin* ~Maybe, 94% yes~
5: Charlone *Growlanser* ~Maybe, 87% yes~
6: ~*Surprise Costume*~ ~100% yes~

So there ya have it, I will up-date on here more if my costumes seem to change around! <3

Reiko
04-13-2005, 09:40 AM
umm lets see, I guess the FY group. I'll be a lovely little nyan nyan. Luna from Silver star story Rinoa, maybe, and Skuld if I can actually get it done >>

JonnyStarwind
04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
I will hopefully have 2 costumes ready by then.
My first costume is my Inuyasha costume.
My second one is a secret as well.

orionflame
04-28-2005, 03:18 PM
If I go, I'm bringing my Amelda(Yu-Gi-Oh) and Maybe Cloud(Kingdom Hearts) my
back-up costume will be Sora from Digimon season 1.

Tenshinoitami1
05-03-2005, 06:39 AM
My costume plans are still sort of pending. I have a list of things I want to bring (most still in progress x.x), but I'm trying not to bring TOO many costumes which I have a habit of doing....At least two of my costumes I KNOW I have to bring for groups.

These are on my list at the moment to think over:
~Rukia from Bleach (this is a definate because I'm in a group and I can't let the group down!)
~Roman Hikou YURA-sama (another group cosplay if we're still doing it...I'll have to check)
~Raison d'Etre Kaoru (depends on if I can gather enough money to afford the spikes)
~Yokan Kaoru
~Tsumi to Basu Kaoru
~Myaku Kaoru (backup in case on of my costumes doesn't get finished since this one is done)
~Possibly Garden Alternate Kaoru (if others fall through)

Long list I know, lol. I'm trying to narrow it down to about 4 costumes which means I'll have to choose which two Kaoru costumes turn out the best (hoping to finish Raison and then Yokan so it may be those two if I can get them done)

monochromatic
05-05-2005, 01:45 AM
im not really sure if ill be able to go to AMA this year, i really want to~
if i do go, ill most likely bring my Taichi Dan and Gakuto (if i have it done in time) from Prince of Tennis and either Hinamori, Yachiru or Hanatarou from Bleach... it all depends on if i decide to get a wig or make the bag ^^;;

Malaki
05-06-2005, 06:53 AM
AMA5 Costumes
Friday: Kyo from Dir en Grey (Bloody labcoat look) 90% Complete
Saturday: Itachi from Naruto 90% Complete
Sunday: Custom JRock-esque Outfit for my band 100% Complete

Look out for me, oh, and as for Sunday, I'll have pics of costume up soon.

JonnyStarwind
05-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Still haven't found a ride yet, but if all goes as planned, I should have another costume added to my list, maybe even 2 new costumes.

orionflame
05-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Still haven't found a ride yet, but if all goes as planned, I should have another costume added to my list, maybe even 2 new costumes.
Good luck Jonny, hope so see you at the con (If i go that is...) :waaaah:

evenstar1
05-08-2005, 02:07 PM
i just found out that most likely i'll be going to this convention. if i do i'll be wearing:

edward elric
kenshin artbook form
allen walker(d.gray-man)

seira-chan
05-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Forgive me for my double posts... it was a mistake... Just read the next one!

seira-chan
05-13-2005, 01:50 PM
I'll be wearing Tohru Honda's serafuku if I EVER finish it, cuz I can't get any fabric for the shirt cuz my mom won't take me to the fabric store and even if I did have it then I wouldn't even be able to make it because I have no time and my sewing skillz are severely unpracticed, and even if I somehow finish the shirt then I would still have to find/ make a skirt, and then if I went as Tohru, then I would be miserably alone since it seems no one's doing a Furuba costume for AMA5! GAH! I'm sorry for the rant, and I apologize to any furuba cosplayers that I didn't read your posts cuz I was too lazy to. ^_^ I'm a nutcase! I hate SOL's and online PE classes!!!

TornTsukasa
05-13-2005, 07:23 PM
I'll have my Reki from .hack//twighlight and if my wig/pendulum comes I'll have Lyserg from Shaman King's black slacks/white shirt type outfit

seira-chan
05-20-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm sorry for posting weird things... I was freaked out last week...
I probably am going to be able to do Tohru's summer uniform, so I'm happy! ^_^

Chibi_Misao1
05-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Alrighty, I think this is like, my 3rd time posting. Im so sorry!

Some things have gone on since I last posted in this thread about costumes. And some things have changed and so have my costumes. So what I will be bringing and wearing now is

--AMA~Costumes--
1: Thief Rikku (FFX-2)
2: Kaoru K. (Rurouni Kenshin)
3: Kagome (InuYasha)
4: Aeris (FF7)
5: Bathing Suit Aeris (Ori/FF7)
6: Rave Sister (For the RAVE)

Those WILL be the costumes you can catch me in. My boyfriend will be wearing.

1: InuYasha (InuYasha)
2: Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
3: Cloud (FF7)
4: Bathing Suit Cloud (Ori/FF7)
5: Rave Sister Lover (LOL! For the RAVE)

So there ya go! Only 2weeks and 5days till AMA 05!!! Can't wait to see you guys there! ^______^ <3<3<3<3<3

MajinAdam
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I'll be coming back with my Majin Buu costume from last year with some extra stuff and Im not sure what else Im going to cosplay as, I'd like to do a black mage from FF but I may have to wait until Otakon before I can get it done.

Mishima
06-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Yay! Another dbz cosplayer.
You gotta join us for the SJ pics so Im not the lone dbzer >_>

MajinAdam
06-02-2005, 10:52 AM
lol you can't miss me lol, I'll be the Majin Buu walking around. I'd like to get in some DBZ pics for sure. That'd be awesome.

HealerKou
06-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Well, the con is just around the corner and my fiance and I decided that we're probably gonna go on Saturday. Hopefully we'll be Miyu and Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu.

misskitti84
06-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Two new ones: Kaga of Steel Angel Kurumi, and Full Moon of Full Moon wo Sagashite.
Old Armitage, hopefully with a better gun. Possibly bringing the Sage wedding dress from Under the Glass Moon.

I did a Meroko Angel costume from Full Moon wo Sagashite for my friend, and we'll be roaming the halls together with one of my pet bishi's who promises me he's hacking together a Takuto to go with.

Anyone else doing one from one of those series?

S.N.O.R.
06-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Man, this bites, I still don't have Wily's hair, which probably means I'll just be going as Shioji from Excel Saga, I've got WAY too much work to do on my Garland and my two friends' Black Mage and White Mage for another con. :waaaah:

Star_Angel
06-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Well my cosplay plans changed since i posted originaly
for friday I'll be wearing;
Anko from Naruto
A EGL for Taryns panel
Yoko from Resident Evil outbreak (as long as I can find the jacket, it has dissapeared!)
and maybe light from Death Note but still debating on that one!

On Sat Ill be wearing
Commander Lacus (if time)
Mizu no Akashi Lacus
and Smile Box Head from Larku!

GreatSG
06-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I'll be going to AMA for two days so i'll probably bring Tom Servo with me and my Boxhead costume with Star_Angel, should be fun.

Riji
06-03-2005, 05:05 PM
... and my Boxhead costume with Star_Angel, should be fun.
*cues evil laugh* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *shifty eyes* XD

Star_Angel
06-03-2005, 07:21 PM
*cues evil laugh* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *shifty eyes* XD
Lol, you'll have two people to steal box heads from this time!

UnwantedKikyo
06-04-2005, 12:14 PM
LOL yes! mana's or daishi and aya with laruku box heads! O.O! hahahah! omg this is gonna be crazy x.x;; heheh

Star_Angel
06-04-2005, 08:59 PM
LOL yes! mana's or daishi and aya with laruku box heads! O.O! hahahah! omg this is gonna be crazy x.x;; heheh
indeed! crazy is not even begining to explain it!

Malaki
06-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Costumes plans have changed.
Friday I'm going as a raver form of Uchiha Itachi from Naruto, Saturday I'll be wearing a raver school girl outfit, and Sunday I'll be wearing an outfit from my band. I'll have blue hair for all three outfits, =P

Romann
06-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Hmmm... Well seeing as how I'm leaving tomorrow, I guess I can safely say this is my final list:

Friday: Nadia ( Secret of Blue Water)
Dona ( FFX/X2)
EGL (?)
Saturday: Chiriko ( fuushugumakdfjandajtewj yuugi)

I pray that it's not going to be TOO hot.

dizzylizzy
06-15-2005, 08:17 PM
I agree with Noir... I leave tomorrow, I sure as hell hope I know. ^^;;;

Friday:
Quistis- FF8
Jessica- Lunar
Miaka (artbook)- Fushigi Yuugi

Saturday
Miaka (school uniform)- Fushigi Yuugi

I hear there is going to be nice weather. Thank God! I didn't want the 90* heat with those lovely "feels like 100*" days. lol

myaku_
06-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Hm, I'm only going to be there for Saturday, but I'm bringing:
Love is DEAD AYA (PLC- it's just not a con if I'm not AYA)
Raison D'etre Shinya (Dir en grey)

xMegan

Tora
06-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Gotta reply/represent. >)

Friday

Squall (FF8)

Dark (DN Angel)

Saturday

Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi)

That's about it. See ya'll down there! And drive safe, as always.

Jenken
06-15-2005, 10:25 PM
I'll be there Friday and Saturday, but I think I'm only bringing Uchiha Sasuke. ^_^; And at the rave Saturday night I'm doing a raver version of Sasuke (without the wig because it'd be insane to dance in the wig). Very small chance I could bring Shuichi from Gravitation, but I doubt it.

MonoyashaJLA
06-16-2005, 08:49 PM
oks!!
My list of costumes!!

Friday:
Shinigami Ichigo-Bleach
Krad- DN.Angel

Saturday:
Tasuki-Fushigi Yugi
Maybe.....
Hollow Ichigo-Bleach