PDA

View Full Version : Digimon cosplay anyone?

Digital Blush
11-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Ok ok i know some people have a thing against digimon so please dont hate me for liking it. anyway last year i tried getting some people for a cosplay group but i only got like 3 people to agree though i didnt even get to stay for the day. anyway i wanted to know if anyone would be interested in cosplaying a digimon character (mainly digidestined) we have a few people that are dressing up as digimon characters too thats fine. but i'm wondering if anyone would dress up from this anime anymore.. its like rare to see digimon cosplayers now so it makes me sad. i will be going as Mimi Tachikawa, and my boyfriend is going as Koushiro Izumi. i have a friend dressing up as Yamato Ishida and a few others. if anyone is interested please post. i would love you forever! though i have put up a forum like this about .hack in seeking cosplayers.. and all i got was like 'ooo i like .hack!' please dont post that you like it... i mean its ok but dont put something that is not going to help me by getting people. also do not put 'i would cosplay so and so but i cant go'... that only gets my hopes up of someone posting to me.

All seasons allowed, btw. we dont care if we have doubles or more then the same character.

ZakuKitty
11-13-2004, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't be dressed up for long but I'll be Kouji from Digimon Frontier ^___^

:bigtu:

SIT BOY!
11-14-2004, 11:46 AM
did you see the Renamon running around A-kon wow what a great costume there was a Rika too

I wouldn't be dressed up for long but I'll be Kouji from Digimon Frontier ^___^

:bigtu:

Chibi Ice Wolf
11-18-2004, 08:10 PM
You already know me, but I will be wearing a new Hikari (first season) costume if I get to go. The mother already agreed to taking me to A-kon this summer, as a side trip on the way to visit family in Oklahoma. So it's mostly likely, especially since she made every effort to take me last year (but it was because of my friend that I didn't get to go). :untrust:

I would make my friends cosplay, but my friends don't like Digimon and no one's going with me to the con. :waaaah:

Digital Blush
11-18-2004, 08:18 PM
You already know me, but I will be wearing a new Hikari costume if I get to go. The mother already agreed to taking me to A-kon this summer, as a side trip on the way to visit family in Oklahoma. So it's mostly likely, especially since she made every effort to take me last year (but it was because of my friend that I didn't get to go). :untrust:

I would make my friends cosplay, but my friends don't like Digimon and no one's going with me to the con. :waaaah:

yay i cant wait! i have all my wigs, i should be getting my sakura one in as soon as i send the money for it and cut and style it, along with my shugo one. i just need to get my mimi wig and streak it :D thats only Wig wise hehe.

please anyone else interested please post the more the merrier! we dont care about doubles, which series and such.