PDA

View Full Version : Tales Of Symphonia Cosplay Group

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
11-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Hi mina! This year, I'm planning a Sheena costume from ToS. I was wondering if anyone would like to band together to form a group. You know, waltz around taking pictures ans all. Well, so who's up for it?

Umi
11-15-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm definately in the mood to do ToS for next year, but I haven't decided on whether to be Genis or Presea. In anycase, organizing a group sounds good to me =D

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
11-15-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm definately in the mood to do ToS for next year, but I haven't decided on whether to be Genis or Presea. In anycase, organizing a group sounds good to me =D

Great to hear someone reply so quickly! Hm... So you got the two little ones to debate over. Heh heh. Once you choose one, tell me, okay? It's not for something like a list of characters we all HAVE to have, but anything is all right. I'd like to try to keep it to 1 each though, if possible. Well, if you need any help on the costume itself, I'd be glad to help.

AIM - Enfantin Chloe

^-^ Welcome to the group!

1) Sheena (Me)
2) Umi (Genis Or Presea)
3) Kima (Celsius Or Zelos)

Yay!

chichiri97
11-16-2004, 04:34 AM
I'm going to Fanime and I'll be willing to cosplay as Mithos from Tales of Symphonia. I'm looking forward to making all my hair blonde. ^_^ I might be doing another cosplay as well, so I'm not sure which day I'm going to cosplay as Mithos.

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
11-16-2004, 07:06 PM
chichiri97: Oh, which do you plan to cosplay as? His child form? Or his Oh-so-beautiful-and-sexy-please-let-him-kill-me form? ;D

chichiri97
11-16-2004, 09:32 PM
I was thinking his child form, the costume will be easier to complete.

RandomPrefect
11-18-2004, 03:21 PM
i'm planning undine and kratos for sometime...if i get the money together for the costume/con, i'll be there ^.^

Fallen_Magician
11-18-2004, 11:28 PM
If I can..I might be Llyod...I dunno, it depends.

Katsuyuki_Shiro
11-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Ooooo!! Cool!! You guys are doing a Tales of Symphonia cosplay group!!! I love that game so much!!!! Too bad I'm not in that area and can't see you guys... TT____TT... Oh well... My friends and I are planning to do a Tales of Symphonia cosplay group too!! Maybe in two years... Everyone has their own cosplay plans already... ^^;;... I'll be cosplaying as Zelos Wilder for my group. XD!!

"I'm just too pretty! Seriously!"

XD!!

RandomPrefect
11-22-2004, 02:02 AM
change of plans, i'm now doing luna rather than undine, costume difficulties budget ect.
but i'll still try and be there

ravenmist
11-23-2004, 01:04 PM
Ooh. While I'm not going to Fanime, I'm planning a TOS cosplay for Katsucon in February. I'm currently working on my husbands Genis costume and my Sheena one. I was thinking of doing Raine (start smacking people in the head...lol), but Sheena is my favorite character so I'm sticking with her.

I would love to do a Celcius costume. That'd be amazing. Or even Tabatha's. So pretty!!
I'm curious to know how those who are doing a Sheena costume are doing her top? It's like a robe/shirt thing. I have the fabric and all (actually old bedsheets that were the perfect color!!).
Any info would help.

Everyone, have fun with the costumes!! =)

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
11-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Ooh. While I'm not going to Fanime, I'm planning a TOS cosplay for Katsucon in February. I'm currently working on my husbands Genis costume and my Sheena one. I was thinking of doing Raine (start smacking people in the head...lol), but Sheena is my favorite character so I'm sticking with her.

I would love to do a Celcius costume. That'd be amazing. Or even Tabatha's. So pretty!!
I'm curious to know how those who are doing a Sheena costume are doing her top? It's like a robe/shirt thing. I have the fabric and all (actually old bedsheets that were the perfect color!!).
Any info would help.

Everyone, have fun with the costumes!! =)

Hi! And you are in luck! ;D

I too, am also doing a Sheena cosplay, and as we say in Japanese, a haori is your panacea! Basically, you can modify a haori to fit Sheena's top.

This is the site where I bought a haori pattern:

http://www.simplicity.com

The pattern number is 5839 in the Design Search.

I hope this helps you to the extent!

-- 1nf3c73dxh4ck3r

Katsuyuki_Shiro
11-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Do you have any designs for a Zelos costume? ^^ I'll be cosplaying as Zelos for Anime North 2006.

"Colette: Wow Zelos, you really know Meltokio really well. How did you find out about this place?
Zelos: I used to go out and come back late at night and the gates would be closed. So I had to find a way to get back into the city.
Colette: Why were you out so late?
Zelos: Would you like me to show you?
Sheena: NO YOU WON'T
Zelos: Fine fine... I won't.
Colette: Sheena, why are you upset?
Zelos: She's just upset because I saw her in the sh-
Sheena: ZELOS!!
Lloyd and Colette: *???*
Raine: Er... I think you two are still a little too young for this..."

XD!!

Please note that my personality is NOTHING like Zelos'.. In fact, it's the complete opposite.. ^^;;

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
11-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Katsuyuki_Shiro -- Hm... I'm not sure if i have a pattern for Zelos... But, it shouldn't be so hard to make. Since, his top is basically a vest.