PDA

View Full Version : Haku (Naruto) Costume Colours help!

Akari
11-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Alright. A refrence picture that my friend found on the internet shows that Haku's colours are grey-blue (outer) and olive green (inner).

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=70151

^- that's where my friend found the picture.

However, when I see people's cosplays, Haku's outer part seems like a blue-blue and for the inner part seems like a dark brown-black.

Does anyone know what colour is accurate and if the picture my friend showed me isn't accurate, does anyone have an accurate picture? (the anime always seem to show the colours awkwardly o_O or is that just me?)

Thanks.

Eleryth
11-15-2004, 10:05 PM
That looks like a fanart, actually. Note the sig above the obi-tail-thing?

The color changes depending on the picture. If you can wait until tomorrow, I can scan images from Uzumaki for you (the artbook). Or you can try searching google for images.

Or, try... um, lemme see if I can remember them...
www.littlecooldude.com
www.narutomania.com
www.narutoex.com (has screencaps, I think, if you remember/know the ep numbers; I'm pretty sure it's before 20)

cPhoenix
11-15-2004, 10:08 PM
The picture that you have there isn't an official picture, it's actually a fan art picture. You have to look at pictures from when Haku is in broad daylight, while he is standing outside in the sun and such. Any other pictures won't do, not ones from inside because the colors are slightly different, and also not from the big fight scene in the mist.
I do not have any pictures with me now,and they're kind of hard to find on the net. You can try watching episodes, and pausing to look at the colors that way.

try this: http://www.animegalleries.net/album/817/img/7

Akari
11-16-2004, 08:22 PM
That looks like a fanart, actually. Note the sig above the obi-tail-thing?

The color changes depending on the picture. If you can wait until tomorrow, I can scan images from Uzumaki for you (the artbook). Or you can try searching google for images.

Or, try... um, lemme see if I can remember them...
www.littlecooldude.com
www.narutomania.com
www.narutoex.com (has screencaps, I think, if you remember/know the ep numbers; I'm pretty sure it's before 20)

*__* Uwaaa~ you'd do that for me? Wow, I will praise you forever =D!!! I can wait~~~

I've done so many searches on the internet and most of the pictures were of Haku in the fight. I've seen some colour manga pictures and they're all different >___>;;

Thank you soo muchh!!!

Eleryth
11-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Yeah, they're mostly manga images. And they're not all the same, so pick the colors you like the best, and go with that. I should have them up later today, after I get home from work. Sorry I didn't get to it yesterday; my night class went longer than I thought it would, and by the time I got home, I was exhausted.

Akari
11-18-2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah, they're mostly manga images. And they're not all the same, so pick the colors you like the best, and go with that. I should have them up later today, after I get home from work. Sorry I didn't get to it yesterday; my night class went longer than I thought it would, and by the time I got home, I was exhausted.

Alright then, I'll be awaiting for the scans =)

Susumari
11-19-2004, 08:25 PM
glad your getting the colors right. i couldn't get mine cause of the short time so i made my own verison, wedding haku. lol. zabuza <333

Eleryth
11-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Well, the colors are different in each image, so choose one that you like. The top in the pictues seems to be a dark teal color (blue-green), and the pants/turtleneck a dark brown. Colors may vary slightly, depending on your computer's settings.

These are probably the same images you've seen on the mangas. Most of the artbook is manga covers, only on a larger scale.

Akari
11-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Well, the colors are different in each image, so choose one that you like. The top in the pictues seems to be a dark teal color (blue-green), and the pants/turtleneck a dark brown. Colors may vary slightly, depending on your computer's settings.

These are probably the same images you've seen on the mangas. Most of the artbook is manga covers, only on a larger scale.

Thanks so much ^__^! Er.... his shoes/sandals (in the full picture) Do you know if they're blue or it's just the way the artist coloured it?

Also, the beads (are they beads?) and the thing that wraps around his bun, do you know any way I could make them?