PDA

View Full Version : Cosplaying Gundam Seed at Ohayocon?

NecromanticChii
11-17-2004, 08:48 AM
So is anyone here cosplaying a Gundam Seed character at Ohayocon this year? I was just wondering, because I am going as Lacus Clyne and I know someone who is going as Kira. I was just wondering if there were going to be any more people or characters there other than just the two of us.

kawaii_atashi
12-08-2004, 06:52 PM
I have plans to go as Lacus Clyne(purple kimono). My boyfriend is going as Kira(military uniform). And if we can get the costumes finished, we will also go in the green dress and flight suit. Which costumes have you chosen?

NecromanticChii
12-16-2004, 08:58 AM
I was going as Lacus Clyne, and meeting a friend who is going as Kira. On the Ohayocon forums at Ohayocon we have made an entire group of people who are going as character off Seed. ^_^ My costume is not very good for Lacus, but I havent had time to work on it. I am also going as Freya off chobits with a friend as chii. Those are the outfits I have spent most my time on. Go to Ohayocon.com and pm me on the forums. My name there is Kagome.

HEDGESMFG
12-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I'll probably be heading there as Athrun...

Assuming I'm able to make it, but that's looking to be relatively likely at this point. As a matter of fact, I'll be one of the people (along with some other friends of mine) running the Gundam panel there this year as well.

NecromanticChii
12-28-2004, 12:57 PM
I'll probably be heading there as Athrun...

Assuming I'm able to make it, but that's looking to be relatively likely at this point. As a matter of fact, I'll be one of the people (along with some other friends of mine) running the Gundam panel there this year as well.
Well I hope to see you there.^_^ :thumbsup:

HEDGESMFG
01-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Just confirming that I should make it for sure.

Any other last minute Seed (Or Gundam in general for that matter), cosplayers?

NecromanticChii
01-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Well Dan and I are trying to find out who all is going as Seed characters at the convention right now on Ohayocon's forums. I will post it here when or "if " we find out who is going. Otherwise it will be Him and I on Friday. (I do belive that there will be a couple groups of Seed cosplayers.)