PDA

View Full Version : Whee! Mah FY art....^^

Chiri
12-22-2002, 12:06 PM
Mwahahahha!! ::gryns::

Here's a buncha mah Fushigi Ygi fanart...most of it is very old...like the ones in the beginning...

www.fushigiakugi.com/ChiriandMitsFanart

since there ish so many....der's the link ::jabs thumb up one line::

Even under Mits' name on that page are most of my artwork...it's under her name cuz she colored 'em ^^; Two of those under her name are pencil sketches...those are her own ::gryn::

There are a couple recent drawings of mine that aren't on the site yet....hah, actually one...that one's attatched ... nyeh :D

Enjoy! Tell meh vat yeh think...

-Chiri
The entire site o' mine ish based on fanart from FY ... o.o;

Malon
12-22-2002, 03:11 PM
Wowie! You did all that? I only saw a couple and I'm impressed! Awesome!

Chiri
12-22-2002, 05:22 PM
n.n thanki much <bow>

-chiri

Chiri
12-27-2002, 09:01 AM
Here's an original Fushigi Yuugi peice! ^_^

Mits wanted a Tasuki & Kouji scene on the front of her big wooden artbox, that held an assortment of paintbrushes, wax paper, and acrylic paint that was given to us from school...

...So I drew it on first, then I painted it! It took four days to finish, because I was also doing other things...but there ish so much detail in this (it was worth the four days) *_*

::big gryn:: Ain't it cuuuuuute?

-chiri

Anime_kidd2k2
12-27-2002, 01:29 PM
wow must've taken you forever to do that...i started wandering around and discovered that...your site rocks man XD!!!!!

Chiri
12-27-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Anime_kidd2k2
wow must've taken you forever to do that...i started wandering around and discovered that...your site rocks man XD!!!!!

Domo arigato! <bow> ^^

I've decided to take a few requests if people wanted some pics ::shrugs:: ^_^ It might take a little while, since I do happen to have a life outside of consistent drawing and cosplay.com *_* wagh

<scene changes to her High School in flames>

:D

-chiri

Akimi
12-27-2002, 08:46 PM
oh my, you make awesome artwork!!! Keep it up

Yautja834
12-28-2002, 08:26 AM
yeah those are great!

Chiri
12-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Fank yoo ^_^

MORE ARTWORK! mwahahaha.... ^^

nekochan
12-29-2002, 03:26 AM
awwwww i love your chibi sketch!! that's great!!