PDA

View Full Version : about SC..2003. THE Fruist Basket Gang!

Tamoko
12-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Still havent asked my mom but im still thinking about doing a girl from FB. o.o; and if i can convince my mommie, do you think we could all get together? And o_O; where, if i could, we be staying? and all that nice stuff.. like how long.. how much money would someone need.. stuff like that because i wanna know this before i even ask my mom so she knows..or thinks im responsiable enfoug to know this before hand! o__o

Shinobu
12-22-2002, 09:15 PM
*Fruits Basket gang member #3*
Tenjou, ShojiroX and I all planned to meet on the Saturday I beleave, since that's the day we all plan to be there. We'll probably meet in the afternoon, and walk around for who knows how long...
For newer interested people, these are the people so far:
Tenjou- Tohru
ShojiroX- Kyou
Shinobu- Yuki
Tamako- someone...

Possible person attending: (50% sure):
Jay- (My bro) as Shigure

I hope that helped. Tenjou is our leader so she makes the desitions. XD
oh and katchoo is a member of my fanclub and will glomp me which is very.........interesting... lol.

Tamoko
12-23-2002, 12:47 AM
Im pretty sure im gonna do Uo-chan.. o.o; i just have to grow my hair longer and bleach it.. and lose alot of weight o_O; im ony 5'4.. hmm.. this may be a problem.. o___o;

Tenjou
12-23-2002, 08:47 PM
Yes... you will obey Ringleader Tohru. >D

Just kidding. ^^: It's up to the group, but I think it'd be awesome to have Uo. ^_^ For the height (problem) thing, try getting some penny loafers (or whatever shoes you'll be buying/using for the costume) with heels. That's what I did with my Kaguya costume, and they look pretty good.

Hey Yuki!! ><; I'm apart of the club too! XD!

-edit- EE! -_-;; I realized I really didn't answer your questions. Here we go:

[ and if i can convince my mommie, do you think we could all get together? ]

Yeah! ^_^ That's the fun of a cosplay group.

[ And o_O; where, if i could, we be staying? ]

Well, you could rent a room at the con if you were going to stay. That's what my mother and I are doing, we're staying for Saturday and Sunday.

[ and all that nice stuff.. like how long.. how much money would someone need.. stuff like that because i wanna know this before i even ask my mom so she knows..or thinks im responsiable enfoug to know this before hand! o__o ]

Shoujocon itself starts on Friday, August 22, 2003. I'm getting there the next day (Saturday). There are different rates for different duration of stay. Check out shoujocon's official site at:

http://www.shoujocon.com

Hope I helped you somewhat! ^_^ And I hope you can come! :D

-doubledit- I'm going all three days actually. ^^; I just misunderstood my mom when she said "two days". ^^" sorry for any inconveinience.

Shinobu
12-24-2002, 10:17 AM
Tenjou is a better shoujocon spokesperson than me~ T-T naw tis ok. *hops around*

michanchan
12-24-2002, 12:19 PM
ooo i just finished my Haru School uniform shirt, and i know that's complete. I also working on his Regular outfit, all i need is to make the trench coat ^^. what con is this for?

SohjiroX
12-24-2002, 02:22 PM
Shouju con or however spelled, but I am also doing AX and Fanime for this outfit for anyone who is also going to that.

Shinobu
12-24-2002, 03:14 PM
michanchan- Shoujocon in New York. It'd be great if we could get a Haru in our group!!

AnimeParty
12-28-2002, 07:44 PM
I'm going in a club, but my friend will be Hatori at the Shoujo con. We may be a bit busy thou, and I was thinking of starting a Haru one...

Shinobu
12-29-2002, 12:01 AM
anime party- that's cool, there will be more FB people at Shoujocon. Even if you're going to be busy we'll say hi if we see you. (and take a group pic too! ^^)

AnimeParty
12-29-2002, 09:55 AM
Cool, just keep me informed. My friend is doing Hatori for Sat. We'll be there all day. I have been going back and forth between Shigure or Haru for Friday. I'm Su from Love Hina on Sat. There may be a few others from the club who end up doing FB cosplay.

Shinobu
12-29-2002, 01:01 PM
wai~! A shigure and hatori, all we need is Ayame to have the prince trio!~ *sighs* I wonder if any of them had a fan club in highschool.
Kawaii, Su is so cute. ^_^ hmm you'll be doing FB on Friday, eh? ara Ill be someone else then. *falls into lil puddle* but...its ok..

digikoomi
12-29-2002, 06:56 PM
my god I wish I can cosplay Fruits basket again in shoujocon >_< but we are going Naruto at Friday ....cry...
(me=Yuki will become Kakashi sensei....)

Shinobu
12-29-2002, 10:22 PM
Acctually we're doing this on Saturday.. Hey Naruto on Friday? Kakashi? WAI! I have a costume of Ten-Ten... if I go on Friday maybie I can join you. Heh Im Yuki now~

Tenjou
12-30-2002, 09:12 AM
[ Heh Im Yuki now~ ]

Your mom said yes? O_O!!

AnimeParty
12-30-2002, 11:27 AM
We are doing this Sat. Cool, tell me what time. I'll be Su in the morning but either Shigure or Haru in the afternoon, i'm not sure yet and my friend is Hatori ^_^. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do on Friday now...I'm saving my Chichiri costume for Anime Next.

Shinobu
12-30-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Tenjou
[ Heh Im Yuki now~ ]

Your mom said yes? O_O!!

no but Ill find a way... -_-
if I dont come he can be Yuki for me.. *sniffle*

Tenjou
12-30-2002, 05:11 PM
Oh, by the way you worded it, it sounded like she did. AWWWW!!!!! -runs over and consoles Yuki- it'll be okay.. -pats- You'll always be Yuki! >D

Shinobu
12-30-2002, 05:27 PM
*hugs tohru* thank you~ *turns into mouse* durnit...

Tenjou
12-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Aww! -gives Yuki a piece of cheese- You're welcome! ^_^

digikoomi
12-30-2002, 05:45 PM
we doing yamino cos at sat...well we can be hana to yume group ^^

Shinobu
12-30-2002, 10:44 PM
yay hana to yume! lol ^_^
*nibbles cheese*.
DDR mixed with the magical tea (dont ask) will surely make me loose weight so I can go to shoujocon and be as skinny as the true yuki! MWAHAHAHAHA *chokes on cheese* *cough* well... Ill walk away now... *transforms back* ara....

AnimeParty
01-03-2003, 03:29 PM
I've decided. I'm gonna be Shigure for Sat. Afternoon. I'm saving Haru for the BAAF the following week. ^_^

Shinobu
01-03-2003, 05:19 PM
YATTA! Shigure-kun!~~~