PDA

View Full Version : gunner sephiroth?

loner
11-19-2004, 08:54 AM
what do you guys think? imagine a sephiroth with 2 leg holsters and a sholder holster and instead of a sword its a (fake) silver and black pistol grip shotgun! and his armour would be a body armour design!!! if not a shotty then 2 black and silver guns! since there are people doing other final fantasy gunner editions! but id call it my sword the way they did in romeo and juliet with leonardo and claire daines

safer sephiroth
11-19-2004, 09:25 AM
woo... hard to imagine, but y not u give me(sephiroth:p) an assault riffle

Tia
11-19-2004, 09:30 AM
He should have an uzi.

safer sephiroth
11-19-2004, 09:32 AM
what is uzi :o ?

loner
11-19-2004, 09:33 AM
i could do that but a shotgun just seems like it has a sword quality to it but muhahaha a cromed out m4a1 with a silver clip, or a silver and black desert eagle!!!! evil! and i can have my coworker be gunner cloud for good photo ops!.... i seen the gunner zell at anime expo 04' pics looks cool to change it up a bit and be original. sure beats the decapitated aeris head im making! hahaha im gonna try to draw up a design soon and ill post it. keep those ideas coming folks!!! i appreciate it!

Tia
11-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Sub-machine gun. Here's a pic: http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/mga_machineguns/mgphotos/UZI_left.jpg

dragulinainvers
11-19-2004, 09:59 AM
so is there going to be a Gunner Sephy too??? i think this should be a pattern, everyone go to the same con as a guy dressed in a gunner costume...that would be like soooooo great

Chibi Plush Toy
11-19-2004, 05:04 PM
oh hellz no seeing Sephy as a gunner, I'd faint...

Solaria
11-19-2004, 05:15 PM
But. . . but. . . Sephy is all about the sword. The Masamune is his trademark. The only way to rival the Masamune would be to have an excessively large gun, like the Halconnen/Harkonnen (Seras' gun from Hellsing) or something.

dragulinainvers
11-19-2004, 09:35 PM
But. . . but. . . Sephy is all about the sword. The Masamune is his trademark. The only way to rival the Masamune would be to have an excessively large gun, like the Halconnen/Harkonnen (Seras' gun from Hellsing) or something.

well one could do like a gunblade or something???

SephirothXer0
11-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Sounds 2 much like an old Dante from DMC
Sephy is all about the sword, even in the game when barret's pal was shooting everyone in the gold saucer, cloud said it couldn't be Sephiroth because he would never use a gun

dragulinainvers
11-19-2004, 09:49 PM
true true...

loner
11-19-2004, 11:14 PM
but i would be doing it mearly for fun and originality its not at all accurate. its never been done. so far im seeing gunner versions of old final fantasy characters and they look great! imagine seeing a gunner cloud and sephiroth taking pictures with people? sound like a lotta fun regardless to it being inaccurate!and it would make for good photo ops too! but keep them ideas flowing.i can check out some ideas with the gunblade thanks for your input dragulinainvers. solaras thanks for the "big gun" idea also! i can look into that imma do some rough sketches and see how they turn out! anymore ideas would be appreciated!

Solaria
11-20-2004, 02:25 AM
well one could do like a gunblade or something???

Maybe like a really really big gunblade? Because the Masamune is huge.

dragulinainvers
11-20-2004, 02:47 AM
yeah...it still soundslike it would be fun though

safer sephiroth
11-21-2004, 09:02 AM
HA, then that is not gunblade anymore, maybe its become '' riffle blade ''

Tia
11-21-2004, 02:29 PM
I saw a friend of mine do a gunner Tifa and it kicked butt ^_^

Solaria
11-21-2004, 04:21 PM
I think I saw that. It was really cute. ^-^

Lady Sephiroth
11-24-2004, 03:36 PM
I like the idea, but it kinda contradicts Sephy's image of being a sword user, hehe. Hmmm...maybe you can do a Dark Knight Seph or something.

bag0k
11-24-2004, 05:04 PM
I was acctually thinking more along the lines of... *giggles*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/Photos/Of%20Rachel/5cc586cd.bmp

Photoshop is for squares! LONG LIVE MICROSOFT PAINT!

bag0k
11-24-2004, 05:54 PM
I'm just kidding! I think a gunner sephiroth should be armed with one hand gun in one hand, and a short masemume blade in the other, so he can get his enimies with the sword, then get 'em with the gun! Sounds complex, but it looks really cool in my brain :P.

Is double posting an annoyance in these forums? I've been on forums where the admins rip your intestines out if you double post. I'm just sick of editing.

loner
11-24-2004, 06:07 PM
lol thanks alot for the image!!! hahahah yea he sounds like a dante or something but it just sounds cool to do. like the gunner zell abd gunner tifa !!!
and no ones has done a sephiroth yet and since i cosplay as him already i think its in need of something different! im gonna consider the dark knight sephy that sound really cool!!!

Lady Sephiroth
11-24-2004, 06:16 PM
I was acctually thinking more along the lines of... *giggles*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0...el/5cc586cd.bmp

Photoshop is for squares! LONG LIVE MICROSOFT PAINT!
OMG, lol!! Poor Sephy! haha j/k

lol thanks alot for the image!!! hahahah yea he sounds like a dante or something but it just sounds cool to do. like the gunner zell abd gunner tifa !!!
and no ones has done a sephiroth yet and since i cosplay as him already i think its in need of something different! im gonna consider the dark knight sephy that sound really cool!!! It does kinda sounds like a Dante, but maybe seph will have masamune instead of alastor, and vincent's death penalty instead of ebony and ivory. I am glad you are considering that dark knight thing, I believe it has potential of turning out nice!

loner
11-24-2004, 07:41 PM
the idea of "cross characterzation" (if thats a word?) lol but thanks for more ideas!!!! damnit more fabric!!! hahah joannes and home depot here i come!

Lady Sephiroth
11-28-2004, 10:52 PM
lol, no problem at all, have fun with that costume if you decide to make it !

frznsilver
11-28-2004, 11:08 PM
OH I have an idea for a weapon. Blast! If i could draw as well as i can think. I'm thinking like... okay i can't explain. Grr. I'll probably try drawing it anyways, and then maybe i'll post it up and let you see it to get ideas or something. Either way, i think a gunner seph has potential especially with a gunner cloud. Just be warned there will be some pricks who won't enjoy the idea or altering a character.

loner
12-01-2004, 09:55 PM
i know, but they can rot in "this character can only do this" hell!!! muahah but there is potential in doing original designed final fantasy characters. especially if your mixing 2 different ideas from 2 diferent ff games