PDA

View Full Version : Help Please with Naruto

Shattered_Angel
11-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey im new at this all and i need some advice when it coes to making my first cosplay as Naruto. I need to know whether i have to make the Naruto jacket and pants from scratche or is ther a way for me to still get the jackets and pants an easier way than sewing the whole things. PLease tell me soon cuz i need this one done by December 17. Besides that any other advice about making it would be cool.Thanx a bunch.
Ja ne

Jubilation Lee
11-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Um, well you could make it by scratch, but if you need it by that short of a time, I would suggest looking either on cosplay.com's classifieds or ebay for it. Hope that helps!!

Mokona Plushie
11-20-2004, 02:39 AM
The pants you could just buy a white pair of pants and dye them orange and then from that color, look for a orange fabric similar to it and then you can work on the jacket.

I have a light cotton for the orange and the blue in the jacket and a special type of fabric for the white...I can't remember what it is called. The patches can easily be bought on E-bay which is what I did.

It shouldn't be too hard if you start on it now, you could have it finished by your deadline.