PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon group?

Bluest Mercury
11-21-2004, 11:42 AM
I'm gonna be part of the final fantay group, but I also am going to wear my Super Sailor Mercury. Sailor venus is cancelled,not enough mulah or time><;; hopefully I'll have her for next year^^. Id love some pics with other sm cosplayers!

Sinnocent
12-01-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey, I'll be going to A-Kon, not sure as what forms, but they will all be Sailor Moon, I'll also be bringing a Saturn with me, we'll be in a group but we can like meet up for a while if you want ^.^

bluesummers73
02-20-2005, 08:05 PM
I've been wanting to make a Prince Diamond costume (not saying I can yet though) for a while, would that be okay?

Bluest Mercury
02-20-2005, 09:26 PM
I've been wanting to make a Prince Diamond costume (not saying I can yet though) for a while, would that be okay?

Sure is!^^ Im only gonna be wearing super sailor mercury after all,my other senshi cosplay is on hold,and mars is officially retiredxD;;; But yay there needs to be more sailor moon villians^^

ShineJob
02-21-2005, 01:26 PM
O.O Yay for Sailor Moon! I was thinking of making a Helios costume or Peruru...

Bluest Mercury
02-21-2005, 04:47 PM
O.O Yay for Sailor Moon! I was thinking of making a Helios costume or Peruru...

There arent many helios cosplays out there or Peruru,so either would be awesome^^

bluesummers73
02-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Alright, I'm about 98% positive I'll be able to be there as Prince Diamond =) I even have a friend who, if she goes, is interested in being Jupiter.

(I left a remaining 2 percent for any untold disasters that might prevent me from going..)

Bluest Mercury
02-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Alright, I'm about 98% positive I'll be able to be there as Prince Diamond =) I even have a friend who, if she goes, is interested in being Jupiter.

(I left a remaining 2 percent for any untold disasters that might prevent me from going..)

Very awesome.^^ I'll be looking forward to some photo opportunities^^

Sailor M00N
03-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey, I'll be going to A-Kon as Anime Princess Serenity, a surprise costume, anime Eternal Sailor Moon, and Fujiko from Lupin III, I'll have a few scouts with me, I should have Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, and Star Healer with me, that's not a promise, but that's what we're planning for. I think we might also have a Dr. Tomoe and Kaorinite, I'll know more when the time gets closer.

OklaUBandGeek1
03-21-2005, 01:06 AM
I'll be going as Neptune for the first half of Saturday! (I'm the Neptune in Sailor M00N's group, previously mentioned). Hope to see all you other scouts (and villains!) there as well!

Sailor M00N
03-21-2005, 03:20 AM
Michiru!! *huggles her* Yay, I can't wait til A-Kon, and so many people are going to be there too!! OMG I love your Icon ^.^ *feels so special and loved* hehehe

DarkDeityofIce
03-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Darn, I was going to be the Moonlight Knight this year, but my friend wanted me to do another CosPlay with him, so I held it off till who knows when. I hope to find this group so I can take a picture though...

@->-->---

Sailor M00N
03-24-2005, 01:27 AM
Darn, I was going to be the Moonlight Knight this year, but my friend wanted me to do another CosPlay with him, so I held it off till who knows when. I hope to find this group so I can take a picture though...

@->-->---

Oooooooo that's so cool, I don't think I've ever seen anyone cosplay the Moonlight Knight, I'm gonna have to check out your gallery ^.^ That's too bad though, I would have had to get a picture with you, hehehe

Bluest Mercury
03-24-2005, 09:29 AM
I havent checked this forum in a whilexD;;; Yay for other sailor moon cosplayers! The Moonlight Knight would have been awesome/__\ I hope I can meet you all and possibly get some pictures^^;;;

Sailor M00N
03-24-2005, 05:13 PM
It would be cool if you could meet up with us at some point, or vise versa, there's a lot more people coming then earlier planned as of now we have moon, jupiter, venus, pluto, uranus, neptune, saturn, star healer, kaorinite, and dr. tomoe. and a couple more might be coming ^.^ if only we could get a mars and we'd have all the main senshi. Oh, well hope to see you all there ^^

DarkDeityofIce
03-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Well, if I can get some extra cash and can find some time, I could possibly try my hardest to get my Moonlight Knight Costume ready before A-Kon... ::ponders:: Cause I did really want to do him this year. I even started to buy a few items for him before Christmas...

All right, I think I will try really hard to go ahead and get him down and at least wear him for part of a day, whenever this gathering for a group photo is.

@->-->---

OklaUBandGeek1
03-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Wow! I didn't realize that all we needed was a Mars as far as senshi are concerned! Do you know anyone that might be able to do it? So, I guess Kunzite, Zoicite, Mercury, and Beryl aren't coming to A-Kon?

Sailor M00N
03-25-2005, 12:17 AM
That would be cool, DarkDeityofIce, I'd really like to see that, and it'd be cool to take pics with you ^.^

Michiru, there are A LOT more people then that who won't be coming XDD we have 34 people in our group and only like 10 of them are coming to A-Kon, lol. But yeah, if we could find someone to do Mars just for A-Kon that would be fun ^.^

DarkDeityofIce
03-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I enjoy taking pictures with others who are dressed as another character from the series I am CosPlaying from. Kind of lonely always taking solo pictures, so I will enjoy having pictures taken with you and the rest.

As I type this I am in the process of cutting out patterns and fabric for Moonlight Knight. My other costumes are in a comfortable enough spot for me to hold off for a little longer.

Of course, now my friend I am going with thinks I am crazy for doing so many costumes at once. (He is only going to be wearing one costume.)

P.S. - I'll try my best to talk my ex-fiance`e into CosPlaying Mars, but I do NOT promise anything. She plans to take summer classes, so she may refuse to go with me.

@->-->---

Sailor M00N
03-27-2005, 03:59 AM
woo hoo awsome! ^.^

YAYAY that's so cool, I can't wait to see it!! I bet it's going to be soooo neat!! ^.^

Lol, aww how can he only do one costume? there's like still 2 months between now and then, make him make another one XD

>.> your ex fiance? Don't you think that would be weird for you two? If she does that would be great, but if not it's all good ^.^

DarkDeityofIce
03-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Heh, I am glad you already think it will come out nicely. I think it will too, but I can't say more than that till it is actually finished.

Actually, I have been trying to talk him into doing several different ideas, but he just really doesn't want to take the time to do more than one. He is kind of lazy when it comes to making his costumes. But, I'm still trying.

As for my ex-fiance`e, it's all cool. She may have decided she didn't want to be with me anymore, but we are still very close friends. So it wouldn't be weird for us really. So I am in the process of begging her, but she is one stubborn girl, so it's not looking good. Gomen... o_o;

@->-->---

Sailor M00N
03-27-2005, 06:27 PM
^.^ Yup, and I can't wait to see!

Lol, find him something really easy that he could just throw together XD

Ahh, ok I wasn't sure, that's good though. Lmao, have fun ... just don't piss her off XD

DarkDeityofIce
03-27-2005, 10:05 PM
::smiles:: Well then, I best take extra care with this costume, as not to disappoint. I sure am using a heck of a lot of white material though.

Actually, I've been trying to talk him into dressing as Joe from Viewtiful Joe since it would be hecka easy, but he is unsure.

It's okay, I know most people would be mortal enemies with their ex-fiance`e, so I am glad we did not turn out that way. No fear, I won't piss her off. Most she can do is hit me over the head with a foam bat. ^_^

So when on what day do you all think we should meet to take pictures?

@->-->---

Bluest Mercury
03-28-2005, 09:43 AM
::smiles:: Well then, I best take extra care with this costume, as not to disappoint. I sure am using a heck of a lot of white material though.

Actually, I've been trying to talk him into dressing as Joe from Viewtiful Joe since it would be hecka easy, but he is unsure.

It's okay, I know most people would be mortal enemies with their ex-fiance`e, so I am glad we did not turn out that way. No fear, I won't piss her off. Most she can do is hit me over the head with a foam bat. ^_^

So when on what day do you all think we should meet to take pictures?

@->-->---

I'll be wearing super sailor mercury on Friday,but whatever day is best for anyone else^^

OklaUBandGeek1
03-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Well, as far as I know, on Saturday, Uranus, Pluto, and myself will be dressed as scouts for Saturday morning, but at 2 PM, I have to change for a Hellsing photoshoot, and then I have towear my Lupin costume form y Lupin group that evening (we're in a cosplay skit). But we could always schedule a time and I could change, or we could change. ^^

bluesummers73
03-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow, I hadn't checked the forums in a while...yay! this will be great having a large Sailor Moon group...

btw, my Prince Diamond costume turned into a Sapphire costume. Haha..I make a better Sapphire anyways.
I can't wait to see you all there =)

DarkDeityofIce
03-28-2005, 02:41 PM
I like the sound of doing it early Saturday, cause I have to do Samurai Champloo the later half of Saturday, and I arrive on Friday doing Groove Adventure Rave. Won't be easy to change Friday with my gray hair and all... It takes a full can of spray to cover my hair nicely. o_o

@->-->---

Sailor M00N
03-29-2005, 03:30 AM
I don't remember what I was going to do for Early Saturday ... Michiru was I going to do Anime Princess Serenity or Anime Eternal Sailor Moon? I can't ever remember these things ^^;;

Bluest Mercury
03-29-2005, 08:47 AM
I'll have to change as well because of the final fantasy photoshoot mid saturday at noon. If it's in the morning I could possibly make it.

OklaUBandGeek1
03-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Well, dear Serena, you can do whichever costume you wanted, though I think you should do a fuku (of your choice!) when we're alldressed as the scouts. You could do the Princess when I'm Alucard or something. ^_^ I think we should match, hehe.

Sailor M00N
03-30-2005, 04:54 AM
Well see we all sat down and talked about it I guess it ended up I was going to do Eternal ^^

OklaUBandGeek1
03-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Okay ^_^ I'm just saying, I know you're going to do Eternal one of the days, but you can bring another fuku as well. ^_^

Sailor M00N
03-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Nah, it's ok I've got it all planned out, I already knew what costumes I was taking, we just thought of which costume for what day ^.^ Didn't you and Hotaru think I should do Eternal for the hall cosplay? I think that's what decided it, lol