PDA

View Full Version : Adams Mark Hotel

ChibiKakashi
11-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Hello! I was only wondering if anyone else is staying at the Adams Mark? I don't know why... but it seems like people who stayed in the convention hotel had a wonderful time. I was 20 minutes away... and felt like I was missing out on ALOT.

I was just curious because I stayed at the AnimeFest hotel... and there weren't ANY people on my floor who I could talk to =_= I wanted to talk to fellow cosplayers... so it would be awesome if this time ^^ there were cosplayers who would wanna talk on my floor! WOo!

Oh yeah OO I realize it's really soon to ask this type of question, but my sis already reserved a hotel room about a day after A-Kon so...

Anyone else staying at the Adams MarK?

if so ^^ i was only curious!

--chibikakashi

Digital Blush
11-22-2004, 02:37 PM
i'm staying at the hotel again. i mean sure some people talk to you on your floor but just being there how ever long you want without worrying what time you have to be going to not hit traffic on the expressway. i think it was better staying there because of that. like we got to stay till psycho le cemu finished on saturday and we roamed around then went back to our room.. sure there was two scary little girls that kept watching us on our floor (they werent attending the con) and kept asking our names. but you can stay later and such. the downside was the elevators.. oh man that took forever! anyway i think its funny when people normally staying at the hotel talk to you its grand. xD lol

Skyline Kyo
11-22-2004, 07:43 PM
I definitly plan on staying again!

It's always a plus to stay at the hotel I say. If you're tired, go back to your room, take a quick nap, go right back to the con. Drop things off fast that way too.

I say it just adds to the whole con experience.

Chibi Ice Wolf
11-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Yes, Meeting new friends on the elevator is fun ^.^ But kids who press all the buttons right before you get on are not. T.T

Xenocore
11-23-2004, 09:58 PM
I plan on staying at the hotel again this year. But I have a question...When should I get the reservations? My friend did it last year, and I havent been able to contact him yet. Also, when you reserve a hotel do you have to pay all up front? (I have never done this before if you can not tell...)

Digital Blush
11-23-2004, 10:47 PM
I plan on staying at the hotel again this year. But I have a question...When should I get the reservations? My friend did it last year, and I havent been able to contact him yet. Also, when you reserve a hotel do you have to pay all up front? (I have never done this before if you can not tell...)

you use a credit card to reserve the room, you don't pay up front. they just need the credit card to make sure your going to reserve it and if you like cancel at last minute they can take fee from your card. but you pay the whole thing when you get there.

Xenocore
11-23-2004, 11:49 PM
you use a credit card to reserve the room, you don't pay up front. they just need the credit card to make sure your going to reserve it and if you like cancel at last minute they can take fee from your card. but you pay the whole thing when you get there.

Ah, thank you :) I had been wondering about that for the longest time now.

SIT BOY!
12-13-2004, 09:04 AM
im not going back till A-kon 17 but ill be staying at the motel when it comes

Ah, thank you :) I had been wondering about that for the longest time now.

ZakuKitty
12-13-2004, 10:34 PM
I'll be staying if my friends are staying in one. ^_^ I can't afford one without at least five other people. XD

the only vash
12-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Me and my brother will be staying at the hotel, though we will probably be sharing a room with 3 or 2 other people. It all depends if his friends decide to back out at the last minute. But yeah, I think satying at the hotel where it is being held at is the best idea.

Cynthia
12-19-2004, 05:46 PM
I'll probably be staying at the hotel with a friend or two since that would be the easiest for me.

Fire Elemental
12-21-2004, 08:13 PM
i probably will, but i bet we are gonna stay at my friend's house up in dallas.

Madrox
12-25-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm going to try and stay at the hotel this time.

hanyou741
12-27-2004, 10:29 AM
This is gonna be my 2nd time at a con, and this time we're gonna stay at the hotel. We're still working out the expinces, but I think we'll manage...

Takura
01-03-2005, 02:40 AM
If you dont stay in the hotel ur gonna miss alot! Especially the fanbois that fall asleep on the floor in the middle of an elevator..

Digital Blush
01-03-2005, 03:19 AM
lol that really happens? man i should wander around akon alittle late to see stuff like that haha.

OklaUBandGeek1
01-03-2005, 04:37 AM
Hey! A big group of friends and myself (okay, my entire Trigun/Lupin/Hellsing cosplay group) are staying at the hotel! We didn't last year, because we didn't have the money, but this year, with the number of people that we're going to be sharing with, we're gonna have enough money between all of us. ^_^ Hope to see you there, Kakashi! In fact, we'll have to make plans to meet up there for lunch or something. ^_^

- Charli

Takura
01-03-2005, 03:53 PM
lol that really happens? man i should wander around akon alittle late to see stuff like that haha.

this was at around 3-4am.. I took pics of him heh

ChibiKakashi
01-04-2005, 02:26 AM
Hey! A big group of friends and myself (okay, my entire Trigun/Lupin/Hellsing cosplay group) are staying at the hotel! We didn't last year, because we didn't have the money, but this year, with the number of people that we're going to be sharing with, we're gonna have enough money between all of us. ^_^ Hope to see you there, Kakashi! In fact, we'll have to make plans to meet up there for lunch or something. ^_^

- Charli

wow really OO I hope to GOD i am on your floor >< *cries* if not... I'll come to your floor anyways!! I'm planning on getting VERY little sleep OO I wanna have fun this year... take pictures of CRAZY night time cosplayers half in costume and hope that I get to talk to other anime fans ;_; i wanted to stay so badly last year... I really feel that I missed ALOT... and yes yes yes!!!!!!! LUNCH!!!!

right in that cafeteria place just accross from the convention where the taco bell was OO i'm gonna try the chinese this year! (last year all I ate was taht shitty mcfood >< cause of lack of monies...) but this year I'll eat LOTS of yummies... however OO I must blame my auron figure and my chopper ufo plush for causing me to have to eat there =_= that's what I spent my money on RIGHT when I walked into the dealers room LOL but now I'll hae a kick ass auron cosplay to show for it heheheheh ^^ i hope... x.x heh...

I'm also looking forward to seeing your hellsing cosplay OO your avatar ROCKS!!! I changed mine to look much cooler and I"m working on getting those ronin con pics scanned I promise!

and yes I can't WAIT till a-kon >< MY GOD!!!! June OO it's june! It's getting kinda close heh ^^;

--chibikakashi

ChibiKakashi
01-04-2005, 02:29 AM
If you dont stay in the hotel ur gonna miss alot! Especially the fanbois that fall asleep on the floor in the middle of an elevator..

cute fan boys in elevators OO I SWEAR I'm taking pictures of ALL the people sleeping I can find this year >< Pictures like that ROCK!!!! cause they never suspect them... I'm gonna take more than 300 pics this year I swear!!! b tw =_= since I didn't stay at the Adams Mark last year... I missed that >< *cries* damnnit!!

not this year OO not this year! I'm gonna catch all that I can ^^ heheheheheheehhheh yosh!

--chibikakashi

Guilty Neko
01-04-2005, 11:20 AM
I plan on staying at the Adams Mark, Itís just no fun trying to go back and forth to the con everyday. Well, we shall just have to see what happens.

SolarVortex
01-04-2005, 01:49 PM
My group (about 21 people) and I will all be staying at the hotel this year.

the only vash
01-05-2005, 03:04 AM
it seems quite a few people are going to stay at the hotel this year. i hope that igt doesn't get filled up fast.

Takura
01-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Now is the time to start reserving rooms if you want good ones.. Some people reserve rooms just a month or 2 after the last akon. This is about the time I reserved a room and I got a good one, but it will probably fill up alot quicker this year.

SwordsWoman
01-08-2005, 07:38 PM
yes dear, kitten, you DO need to GET that room QUICKLY then....

i know i will be staying at the hotel. either with takura =^_^= or my ladyfriends. which ever gets it first... the cost of staying goes WAY down when you stay with alot of friends and even bring your own munches!
(swimsuits not included in room price *snickers*)

Madrox
01-29-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm planning on staying there.