PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait!

Michilo
11-24-2004, 04:26 PM
I am so excited about Ohayocon! Even if it's kinda far away and my costumes are not done, it's going to rock!! Anyone know if it will be in the same place as last year?

AngelicOcean
11-25-2004, 10:22 PM
ehh.. it is at Hyatt Regency Columbus i guess ( i didnt go to ohayocon last year so im not sure it is the same place)

Aquamarinekitty
11-25-2004, 10:27 PM
*Blinks. Pokes AngelicOcean for the ramble about where it is at.* Off topic-er. I am sooo excited! I am going to finally finish Dejiko this weekend and begin Flonne. I even started packing already. ^-^ This will be so fun, I hope.

Michilo
11-26-2004, 03:16 PM
I went last year (and had a blast!) and I think that's the same place. It's going to be so much fun! If only my costumes were done!

Rameana
11-27-2004, 12:21 AM
me too me too i got ALOT to do!!!!! but I'm gonna party hard this time around.

KnuxieChan
11-27-2004, 03:17 PM
If you wish to know the location, visit www.ohayocon.com

^^; I can't wait either.

Sakana_Janai
11-29-2004, 10:40 AM
I'm super excited about going too! This will be our first time going all 3 days to a con- and I'm excited!

We haven't even started on our costumes! (><) Well, mine (Julia) will be pretty easy, I just need to get a wig and a trenchcoat (and a SAFE GUN--- check out the security forums in the ohayocon site...) but Spike is going to be a little bit more difficult. I'm also trying to think of something else we could do for Friday... I was thinking of just making silly T-shirts for Sunday. What do you guys think??

Marisca4
11-29-2004, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Sakana_Janai]I'm super excited about going too! This will be our first time going all 3 days to a con- and I'm excited!

We haven't even started on our costumes! QUOTE]

Add me to the excitement because I can't wait either!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't started their costume yet! I've got the material but thats just about as far as I've gotten. I have a month off of school for christmas so I will probably make a majority it then.

Ayvina
11-29-2004, 12:27 PM
I definately can't wait! Not only Do I get to go out of state and travel for this Con, but it is my trip with my boyfriend before he goes off to the army, so we are cosplaying together.

Hehe he's Kira and I am Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary ^^

*Continues to make her wings* hehe ^^ But this Ohayocon is gonna be a blast! I am on staff so I am hearing all the spiffy plans, and I think everyone is gonna have a FABULOUS time!!!

Bobbi
11-29-2004, 02:15 PM
It's not too far away 40 something days is definately not enough time for me to get my Pyschicer costume done easily. I'm going to start working on it when I get paid next. *sigh*

Miyabi-
11-29-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm super excited too! For the first time I've actually been able to convince my boyfriend to come! I'm excited that I get to show him around and I'm pretty sure that once he goes he's gonna be hooked!
My cousin Sarah is coming too! She's going as Blue from Wolf's Rain and she already looks a lot like Blue so her cosplay is gonna rock.
And I fully plan on participating in more of the panels and doing a bit more partying.

KnuxieChan
11-30-2004, 08:31 PM
I need to make my scarf, mess with my shoes, make my other braclet and do my wig @__O; Oh, and I have to get a flesh toned body suit.

Miyabi-
12-01-2004, 03:47 PM
I still have to completely make my Forte costume....>_< Hopefully I'll at least have the material for it this weekend.
I also still need to pick up angel wings for myself and Odin for our Haibane costumes.
If my cousins come I'll bring Belldandy so we can all walk around together.
I'll probably be Inuyasha for the good majority of the con since I have a Kagome with me. At one point I thought it would be cute for me to take off the prayer beads and run around with a yellow ball and be Little Kid Inuyasha! I want to toss the ball to people and see if they'll be nice and toss it back...LOL ^_^ What do you think?

Runi-Chan
12-01-2004, 06:27 PM
*snaps fingers* I wish I would've heard about Ohayocon earlier...especially since Steve Conte is going to be there...I'm going to Katsucon this year though. If I was older, and could drive, it would be easier to go to multiple cons..

Well, I hope you all have a good time! ^.^

Michilo
12-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Oh yes, partying will be awsome! lol I only went Saturday and Sunday last yeare but this year we're going on Friday morning!

Sakana_Janai
12-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Same here! Its going to be our first time to go to any con for ALL THREE DAYS!

I'm really excited! I can't wait to get everything around!

KnuxieChan
12-02-2004, 04:23 PM
I was there for all 3 days ^__^ It was pretty fun.

I've got the clay for my second cuff. *cracks knuckles*Everyone wish me luck @_@

(Edit: Claw? Durrh.. I meant clay.)

Bahzi
12-04-2004, 10:15 PM
I can't wait too, between getting to see all my friends, meeting new people, and the Steve Conte concert, it's going to be a blast! I already have my Shippo costume done, (pics in gallery) although I'm gonna redo the pants and tail before then, and I'm working on Hige.