PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people in s.e. PA to go to OT2005!

spiras_sin
11-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Well, i live in s.e. PA...lancaster area, and i really REALLY want to go to Otakon again in 2005, but as of how it stands now i don't have anyone to go with. :( None of my friends are really into this kind of stuff, and even a few that are, I have no idea if they'd even be willing/able to go. I want to go all 3 days and it would be cool if I could find some people who live in southeastern PA that want to go too, but dont have a ride or dont have anyone else to go with. I might be able to have someone take a few people down. By Otakon, I'll be 17, I'm nice and easy to get along with! ^_^

If you're interested any whatsoever, reply or PM me or something! Yeah as of now I really have no idea what will be going on but it would be nice to find some people around here that want to go! :)

MikaleTheAlmigh
12-03-2004, 08:55 AM
i live in that general area we could possibly give u a ride

spiras_sin
12-04-2004, 11:43 AM
i live in that general area we could possibly give u a ride

thanks for the offer! :) i'll keep it in consideration, because its still pretty early. but i'm also kind of looking for people to go with/and stay with for the whole weekend..to get a room and split the cost & stuff. and it would be better if it could be a few people from around this area, so we could also all ride down and back together. so if anyone wants to, let me know :)

sandquillgw
03-10-2005, 12:59 AM
I live in south eastern pa. I'm 18 and in the coatesville area in fact. I haven't got anything finalized either yet but it's usually me and about 3 or 4 friends that go and ride up and room together. If you're still interested you can pm me and we'll talk.
:jjacks: