starmaker/taiki
jupiter(for a day)
venus(for2 i think^o^)
chibi moon(for a day)
tux(for all 3^o^haha)
well all be together on saterday afternoon^.^

Heather
12-23-2002, 01:21 PM
I might have a small Persona 2 group. ^_^ I hope to see your group there! I'll have to take pictures! XD

Rosiel
12-23-2002, 01:44 PM
I have a Weiss Kreuz group planned for Friday:
_ The usual suspects (Aya, Ken, Youji, Omi)
_ Their antagonists (Crawford, Schuldig, Nagi, Farfarello)
_ Their lovely assistants (Manx and Birman)
... and maybe a Tot.
A big unwieldy group!

To mark Valentine's Day, and because I won't be able to finish the costumes before Ohayocon, I also planned a Zechs and Noin pair. <3

khamryn
12-23-2002, 05:53 PM
Errm...

well I'm goin with Rosiel's WK group... but I've also got some dual Cloud things going. ^_^ me= ShinRa cloud, with a reg cloud and kh cloud around. ^^

ZiggyB
12-23-2002, 06:32 PM
Eurobeat King is setting up a Dead or Alive group, the thread is here:

Dead or Alive Cosplay @ Katsucon 2003 (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3538)

Looks like it'll be a pretty good turnout, about five and possibly more.

Rinkun
12-23-2002, 08:26 PM
hopefully, if all my friends actually do make the costumes, there might be a One Piece group =D

if not, it's just lonely little Arabasta Toni Toni Chopper wandering around =(

sailor-moon
12-23-2002, 09:45 PM
ooh!!!i wanna take pic.s withh all of you!!!i will hunt all of you down!!!! hahahaha!!^o^ -.-; lol ooh!!rosiel!!! Zechs and Noin pair!!!that would be so cute!!!aaahhhh!!!!!

Neko Cathy
12-25-2002, 07:20 PM
Hmm... I dunno if you count 3 as a group, but I have a final Fantasy VII group (a moggle and Lucrecia) and this guy and I are going as the Dance Dance Revolution couple, Akira and Yuni (http://www.ddrei.com/pics/chara/akira_yuni3.jpg). You will see a pimp moggle and the DDR people on stage for the masquerade... and it will be sweet. I don't plan on winning, as long as I have fun it's cool :)

sailor-moon
12-25-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Neko Cathy
You will see a pimp moggle and the DDR people on stage for the masquerade... and it will be sweet. I don't plan on winning, as long as I have fun it's cool :)

ditto!!^o^ im just having a group of moonie fans up there for fun!!!!winning is just a perk...........-.- last year was fun though, i didnt think my group was going to win -.- it wasnt that bright of a group, only about 3-4 were good at acting,the other 6 were just sad!!^o^ lol j/k

ZiggyB
12-25-2002, 10:41 PM
this guy and I are going as the Dance Dance Revolution couple, Akira and Yuni (http://www.ddrei.com/pics/chara/akira_yuni3.jpg).

Oh cool! I hope to see you guys there, I'll have my Johnny (http://www.divideby0.com/cosplay/johnny/images/johnny_jenny.gif) costume there. :D

cosplaytrouble2
12-26-2002, 08:22 AM
Who is your Yaten Usagi? What about Hellios?

-Zach

Neko Cathy
12-26-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
Oh cool! I hope to see you guys there, I'll have my Johnny (http://www.divideby0.com/cosplay/johnny/images/johnny_jenny.gif) costume there. :D

SWEET! So we're not going to be the only Dance Dance revolution cosplayers then! We're only doing it for Saturday and possibly Sunday... but if I see you, we must have a DDR group shot ;)

sailor-moon
12-26-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by cosplaytrouble2
Who is your Yaten Usagi? What about Hellios?

-Zach

like i said, if ya can deffinetly make it you can be helios^.^

psythe
12-26-2002, 07:44 PM
Apparently we are having an FF7 group on Friday, I will be in it as Reno of the Turks. Oshi, Neko Cathy, eerrrrr can't remember anyone else O_O;; *embarassed*

ZiggyB
12-27-2002, 12:49 AM
SWEET! So we're not going to be the only Dance Dance revolution cosplayers then! We're only doing it for Saturday and possibly Sunday... but if I see you, we must have a DDR group shot ;)

Hehe ok. I dunno when I'm gonna wear what costume though, but I'll try to do it Saturday or Sunday. :D

Eurobeat King
12-27-2002, 01:13 AM
My costumes that could form/join-up a cosplay group:

Jann Lee (Dead or Alive)
Trowa Barton: regular (Gundam Wing Boyz)
Trowa Barton: Endless Waltz (Gundam Wing Boyz or OZ)
King (King of Fighters)
Shinji Ikari (Evangelion)
Ohgami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D)

The days & times for when I'll wear these has yet TBD, but I'm flexible. :)

ZiggyB
12-27-2002, 01:15 AM
Hey Eurobeat, have you figured out a good time and/or place for the DOA gathering?

Neko Cathy
12-28-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by psyth3
Apparently we are having an FF7 group on Friday, I will be in it as Reno of the Turks. Oshi, Neko Cathy, eerrrrr can't remember anyone else O_O;; *embarassed*

You'll have to catch me around Friday evening or afternoon because I'm leaving town right after school gets out (my parents are forcing me to go to school... grr!!). But I'm definetely showing up as Lucrecia on that day, one way or another.

Eurobeat King
12-29-2002, 12:34 PM
Ziggy: Hmmm.. We could do it Friday evening, early, like around 6pm if you want to. On Saturday I'll be wearing 2 Trowa costumes, so my hair will be in Trowa-mode all day.. :thumbsup:
So Friday sounds better for me, and hopefully it'll be OK for you and anyone else who plans to join us. :)

As for a meeting place, there are two places to meet: either the area around registration (one floor down from the lobby) close to the elevators, or else 2 floors down. The 2nd option may be better since there's more room to move down there, and in 2001 that's where a lot of cosplay groups formed. ;)

ZiggyB
12-29-2002, 07:54 PM
I'm cool with it. Just tell me when and where. I don't know where anything is at the con center.

Though, I usually like to wait a day before getting into Zack, just to build up my own confidence and ebe my rising and uncontrollable fear. :> I'll live with it though. :)

Ayaka
12-31-2002, 08:26 PM
Hmm . . . oO;;; Well, I'll be in the Weiss Kreuz (Youji) and DoA (Ayane) groups. Whee, sounds like I'll be doing a costume change Friday. I'm also in a Sakuratetsu Taiwahen group, if two people is a group. ^^

moo
01-01-2003, 01:08 AM
*tosses more gatherings into the mix*

Anyone up for Ah! My Goddess, Love Hina, and/or Azumanga Daioh? I don't wanna be alone!

cosplaytrouble2
01-02-2003, 03:07 PM
I just need a ride there, Usagi. My boy friend may come but he doesnt have a car.

moo
01-10-2003, 10:00 AM
From reading all the various posts in the Katsucon forum, I don't think there's a single master list of planned gatherings anywhere here like what Squall is doing for AX at the AX board. Please correct me if I'm wrong! So with that in mind, would anyone care if a random Katsu noobie like me started one?

Ranma Saotome
01-10-2003, 10:22 AM
BTW, any Ranma 1/2 or Rival Schools gatherings?

Ayaka
01-10-2003, 03:38 PM
Hey, moo, that'd be a good thing. I could use it, I'm not keeping track of what days are what things, lol.

Fighter
01-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by cosplaytrouble2
I just need a ride there, Usagi. My boy friend may come but he doesnt have a car.

We might be bringing 2 cars down there... I'm meeting up with Odango (Sailor_Moon) on Friday night, if you live anywhere near Albany we should be able to hook you up!! ^_~v Yeah, yeah, we're strangers, but seriously, aren't all of Odango's friends strange? O.o

Aya Mikage
01-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Fighter
We might be bringing 2 cars down there... I'm meeting up with Odango (Sailor_Moon) on Friday night, if you live anywhere near Albany we should be able to hook you up!! ^_~v Yeah, yeah, we're strangers, but seriously, aren't all of Odango's friends strange? O.o

oh>< you are really bad^o^ ::tackles you to the ground:: bad seiya! bad! bad!! ^_~. nah, still love you^.^ ooh!!i LOVE your avatar!! nice drawing^o^

Lady Ava
01-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by psyth3

Hey, if I'm there, I'm playing Oshi's pet kitty cat. =^-^= I just need to find cat ears ^^;

Fighter
01-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Aya Mikage
oh>< you are really bad^o^ ::tackles you to the ground:: bad seiya! bad! bad!! ^_~. nah, still love you^.^ ooh!!i LOVE your avatar!! nice drawing^o^

Hahhahhaa!! :p If you keep tackling me to the ground I might be forced to keep up my teasing... it's not much of a punishment! ^_~

cosplay=way of life LOVE IT!! ^_^ nice quote!

Giant Alucard
01-13-2003, 07:35 AM
I'm triyng to get a cosplay group going, but it looks like i'll be cosplay alone unless i can find a group there. I will cosplay as both Saitou Hajime (police uniform) and Alucard. I be wandering around aimlessly, so you'll see me sooner or later. And the fact that I can be seen above most crowds (I'm 6'8) could help you a little bit. I'm also doing a video documentary for my club back here in VA, so maybe i could get you guys (and girls) in a shot or or two.

Ranma Saotome
01-13-2003, 09:41 AM
Okay, anyone up for pulling a Ranma 1/2 cosplay group together for that Friday?

MargauxZ
01-16-2003, 10:37 PM
RANMA! Could we do it Saturday? Oshi and I are doing the obscure manga characters, but it is a LOT to haul and change in to. (we are commuting from my house)

We were going to have to change for the cosplay on Saturday, so like, could we do a shoot before the cosplay that day?

Ranma Saotome
01-16-2003, 10:51 PM
Uh Margs honey? There's a Ranma 1/2 group set for Sunday. http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5815

Commuting? Me and Studmaster have a room. We can fit you 2 for like 20 bucks, or something like that...

Oshi
01-16-2003, 10:51 PM
Lesse... I'm doing the FF7 groupie on Friday as Rufus Shinra, with my lovely panther-girl ;D
Then on Sat, it's Tidus and Yuna. That'd be more appropriate for Vday, but... *shrug*
...of course, this is pending if Cat can come with me, which is looking pretty likely ^^;

Ranma Saotome
01-16-2003, 10:55 PM
BTW Margs, there's Oshi and Oshidori on the board now, we can't confuse the two. :p One of em is actually cute. :D

ZiggyB
01-17-2003, 12:57 AM

Hehe, um... how about we set it up for Sunday? We can get together and get pictures? :) I dunno what's gonna happen for Saturday. :/ Probably a lot of DOA shoots actually. :)

psythe
01-17-2003, 06:39 AM
I'll be with the FF7 group on Friday, and apparently there is a NOIR group going on somewhere O_o;; But I'll be Chloe on saturday, if anyone from that group sees this let me know!

Ranma Saotome
01-17-2003, 09:55 AM
DDR group? I may have to put together a ghetto 5th Mix Rage. ^^;

Neko Cathy
01-18-2003, 10:22 PM
<<Hehe, um... how about we set it up for Sunday? We can get together and get pictures? :) I dunno what's gonna happen for Saturday. :/ Probably a lot of DOA shoots actually. :)>>
Sunday for me sounds alright, but I can't guarantee Mitch (the guy doing my dance partner, Akira) will be with me in costume since he has to check out of his room early :( I'll try to nag him into cosplaying on sunday though and be like "Oh akira.... Yuni's going out again in her mini skirt... and needs a bodyguard..." ;)

<<DDR group? I may have to put together a ghetto 5th Mix Rage. ^^;>>
::looks at her "Bishounen Wanted List" and happens to see that Rage from DDR is on it::

Uh, Ranma... can you... please? As long as I can recognize you as Rage from DDR that would be good enough for me! And if you do go as him, you'll be expecting a glomp from a little blond girl in a sailor school outfit:bigtu:

Ranma Saotome
01-19-2003, 12:36 AM
Uh, Ranma... can you... please? As long as I can recognize you as Rage from DDR that would be good enough for me! And if you do go as him, you'll be expecting a glomp from a little blond girl in a sailor school outfit:bigtu:

I'll say this once and I'll say this again... You can't miss a 6 foot tall black cosplayer!!!! XD:thumbsup: :crylaugh:

HuongStar
01-26-2003, 04:23 PM
Heather, who all do you have for your Persona group? :) I tried this last year and at A-kon and I had to fall through on both groups due to poor timing. Anyway, I know at least two people who will have Persona costumes for a group if you're interested.