PDA

View Full Version : Who's going and Who as?

BSaphire
11-28-2004, 09:20 AM
:jjacks:

I am SOOOO Loking forward to Fanime 2K5!!! I was wondering who was going? Are there any Groups that are cosplaying anything special? I know that there is a Yu Yu Hakusho group forming.....*giggles with glee* and I plan on being in costume with that group (*nervous laugh* It will be my first one... Being a newbie can be so hard... other costumes were so much easier) I hope I do Cosplaying justice *sigh* you guys/gals make it look so easy...

any way... I would love to see the posts of who's going and as what... (I know that the Fanime people have over 800 people pre-reged @ this time so someone must be going (LOL)

*the following is an Edit/Addition 01/07/05*

key:

Dim Grey = Cosplay Gathering Group
Blue = BSaphire is taking pics of a group gathering
Blue + underline = BSaphire taking pics of two or more gatherings
Black = Fanime Thread Starter
Red = Cosplay.com Thread Starter

For More information on the gathering please go to the website (Fanime.com http://fanime.altimus-labs.com/viewforum.php?f=5] / Cosplay.com http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 ) and look for their thread. Thanxs

Gatherings *note: if info is not on first page and I know where it is updated at I have listed the page on that thread*

.Hack// ~ Youko_Kurama
Bleach ~ sadistic-otaku, Naraku's wish
FFVIII ~ Anele
Full Metal Alchemist ~ Sachiko (*hellangel has list on page 16), Jujubeans
Gravitation ~ TruLySeNtiMeNtaL (*hellangel has current list on page 23)
Guilty Gear ~ AOne WingedAngel
Initial D ~ Eurobeat King
Inu Yasha ~ Ryu_ness, Youko_Kurama
SNK/King of Fighters ~ Jujubeans (on this thread pg 5 post 74)
Naruto ~ Blue Impulse (*hellangel has list on page 48)
Ranma 1/2 ~ Kyle stabell
Resident Evil ~ Ryuunosuke Ayanami,
Rurouni Kenshin ~ fighter_for_hire
Soul Calibur/Soul Calibur II ~ zell_dincht
Tales of Symphonia ~ Chloe, Youko_Kurama
YuGiOh ~ OrichalcosHarpy(on this thread pg 5 post 73)
Yu Yu Hakusho ~ BSaphire, Youko_Kurama

02/03/05 There are 1500+ pre-regestered for Fanime05! I have a new photo folder for Fanime05 locations for photoshooting of Gatherings! Look here: BSaphire Fan05 (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=13350&userid=19030)

Aisha-chan
11-28-2004, 01:16 PM
I'm going as Albel Nox from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

That, and Anime Overdose.

BART Boy
11-28-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm going to be there as a Staff Member...oh and I'm bringing all my signs XD

As far as dressing up, Snake's Sneaking Box & L-Arc En Ciel's Smile Box ^^;;;

Plus as a inside joke..I'm wearing my BART Operator's Uniform all 4 days XD

DayDreamerNessa
11-28-2004, 02:06 PM
seras victoria~ hellsing (vampires yummy >3 big guns yay!!)

imari~ bible black (hentai yummy!)

those are the only 2 i know i'll be wearing for sure as of right now.

possibilities~

enishi~ (rurouni kenshin) working
mamimi~ (flcl) finished
evil moogle~ (ff) working
tohru (furuba) finished

cant wait to see all the other cosplayers ^_^

BSaphire
11-28-2004, 04:14 PM
I'm going to be there as a Staff Member...oh and I'm bringing all my signs XD

As far as dressing up, Snake's Sneaking Box & L-Arc En Ciel's Smile Box ^^;;;

Plus as a inside joke..I'm wearing my BART Operator's Uniform all 4 days XD

Tell me allll! I wanna know your inside joke*LOL* Your Staff for what?... (I hope the game room ....*crosses fingers and prays*)

Well then I do like L'Arc~en~Ciel....* :square: ... Maybe you could do a different box... like.... the smashed (as in been drinking) box *LOL* What fun that will be hahaha *Contimplates photos of the boxes*

Please fill me in on the signs...

BSaphire
11-28-2004, 04:18 PM
seras victoria~ hellsing (vampires yummy >3 big guns yay!!)

imari~ bible black (hentai yummy!)

those are the only 2 i know i'll be wearing for sure as of right now.

possibilities~

enishi~ (rurouni kenshin) working
mamimi~ (flcl) finished
evil moogle~ (ff) working
tohru (furuba) finished

cant wait to see all the other cosplayers ^_^

Now that would be fun! An Evil Moogle...*evil grin* just think what havic you could cosplay....*contiplates what could happen* Too Cool. Not to mention ... I am becoming a fan of the Helsing characters too....

Sounds like you have lots planned... keep us posted on your progress. I would really like to see them. :bigtu:

BS

BSaphire
11-28-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm going as Albel Nox from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

That, and Anime Overdose.

I haven't heard of that one... course I am learning about so many animes, mangas, and games... *Head spins rapidly in circles* sometimes I get overwhelmed and tounge tied... I'm so glad that cosplayers are nice and understanding when I mess up their characters name or ask them to spell it again :)

Tell me a little more about it... I'd like to know

Tata4now
BS

RandomPrefect
11-28-2004, 05:03 PM
i'm being crazy and starting tthree new costumes for fanime O_O
i'm doing Luna and Kratos from Tales of Symphonia and one of the cousins from kastamari damacy ^.^

liddo-chan
11-29-2004, 02:11 AM
Hey RandomPrefect, I'll (hopefully) be Prince of the Cosmos for a day or two of fanime, so maybe we can meet and roll around together for awhile ;)

Also bringing my Chii (bakery outfit), Kagura from Fruits Basket, and probably Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh (cafe version).

BSaphire
11-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Hey RandomPrefect, I'll (hopefully) be Prince of the Cosmos for a day or two of fanime, so maybe we can meet and roll around together for awhile ;)

Also bringing my Chii (bakery outfit), Kagura from Fruits Basket, and probably Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh (cafe version).

I like the Bakery Chii, She is so independent yet so vulnerable and innocent :)
Maybe it is just me, but I think that Chii from the anime is a hard character to pull off. I've seen some great outfits, but to find that true innocent look in the eyes that she has. That seems to be what I'm looking for. I found a great Frieya and Sumomo @ Animagic, and Red Chii @ TOA. I don't get to photograph enough Chobits in general. I would LUV IT if some one would get a Group Together @ Fanime 2k5 for me to photograph. That would be sooooo cooool! When I see the Chii's in her different outfits I know that someone has put alot of time into it. Last year there were alot of people who bought persacom ears and ran around in them. I'd like to see some good persacoms with makeup and costume so they look more robotic and less human.

I hope that I get to take some pics of you in your Kagura outfit! :bigtu: I have photod some Azumanga Daioh characters, but I have yet to know the story and such. Could you Tell me about it?
Thanx BS

BSaphire
11-29-2004, 11:33 AM
i'm being crazy and starting tthree new costumes for fanime O_O
i'm doing Luna and Kratos from Tales of Symphonia and one of the cousins from kastamari damacy ^.^

I just want to say that I'm Impressed! I know that when I desided on my costume that it would take me a while (I'm a nut for perfection and realism). I figured that if I did a really great Kuronue from Yu Yu Hakusho and got it done by Fanime that I'd be lucky. That means his weapon, the pendant, hair, hat and wings (that is the hardest part) too. I will put up pics as I go and DEFINATLY be asking for opinions and such. After all, that is my first official cosplay costume. I would like to be a POT character too. Was thinking Fudoumine team but maybe Seigaku Team. Don't know all the characters though... any suggestions?

I will be sewing/measuring/fitting/ grooming etc. other characters too, but they are for other people. There is... (please forgive spelling) Youkina - YYH, King Yamma - YYH, Ouka - .hack//LoT, BT - .Hack//Sign, Ran Yhun - NOW, Rin Yhun - NOW. And when we perfect the metalic armor look we move into a whole different list of characters.. mostly from games like Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors and the like. :eeek:

I know that sounds like a lot, but not all the characters are for Fanime2k5. Some are for Animagic, Yaoi and SCGC 2k5.

Kudos to you RandomPerfect, and all the other Cosplayers who work so hard and do so much. Would love to see them as you progress.

BS

RandomPrefect
11-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Kudos to you RandomPerfect, and all the other Cosplayers who work so hard and do so much. Would love to see them as you progress.

BS
aww thanks <3
i just hope i actualy manage to start my costumes...can't wait to see everyone elses costumes ^.^

liddo-chan
11-29-2004, 01:51 PM
I like the Bakery Chii, She is so independent yet so vulnerable and innocent :)
Maybe it is just me, but I think that Chii from the anime is a hard character to pull off. I've seen some great outfits, but to find that true innocent look in the eyes that she has. That seems to be what I'm looking for. I found a great Frieya and Sumomo @ Animagic, and Red Chii @ TOA. I don't get to photograph enough Chobits in general. I would LUV IT if some one would get a Group Together @ Fanime 2k5 for me to photograph. That would be sooooo cooool! When I see the Chii's in her different outfits I know that someone has put alot of time into it. Last year there were alot of people who bought persacom ears and ran around in them. I'd like to see some good persacoms with makeup and costume so they look more robotic and less human.

I hope that I get to take some pics of you in your Kagura outfit! :bigtu: I have photod some Azumanga Daioh characters, but I have yet to know the story and such. Could you Tell me about it?
Thanx BS

Hi, BSaphire--I remember seeing you at Y-con. Looking foward to seeing the rest of your photos as you upload them. I think your daughter(?) took photos of me as Cardcaptor Sakura on Sunday.

Azumanga Daioh the manga is actually drawn in American-style comic strip form. It's been compared to Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes. Because of this, the anime, which is based on the manga, is more a series of shorts, tied together in a loose plot about a group of friends in school. It's a lot of fun, funny, wacky and the character design is clean and cute.

I *love* Fruits Basket. I was dressed as Kagura for most of AX last year, so I might retire it after Fanime, but we'll see. I'm bringing it 'cos someone suggested playing Rich Man Poor Man, and I can't pass up a Furuba gathering ;)

I'm sure there will be a Chobits gathering as well. I'm looking foward to finishing up my Bakery Chii and getting some nice photos of the completed outfit. I wore it with the wig unstyled for a couple hours at Anime Destiny...

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=238373

hope to see you at Fanime, and yes, please feel free to take photos! ^^

FiFi
11-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I think I am going...[pray that my parents will let me]
um..I think I am going to go as someone from Bleach..eh..his name...name..name...............oh yah Ichimaru Gin XD

BART Boy
11-29-2004, 08:32 PM
I'm working in E-Gaming Dept. ^^;;;;; but I'm not allowed to...well...actually I dun see why I can't take some suggestions from people lol

as far as the signs are concerned...hehe well the joke is mostly fanime based only...but it seems to have spread around lately. if you really wanna know the inside joke, you'll have to go to fanime to find out how it all started ^^;;;;;

Eveil
11-29-2004, 11:44 PM
omg, BSaphire~! I can't wait to see your first cosplay x3

I don't have that much planned at the moment. So far I have DekaBrake from Dekarangers, Furuba's Hatori, and Frontiers Lida of PLC. As well as a couple of misc secret ones :3
^^ hopefully the rest of my group will be done by the time AnimeLA comes around :P
If I get a new wig in time, I could bring school uniform Kurama out again ^^

I'm gonna have a lot of white on X_x

BSaphire
11-30-2004, 09:25 AM
omg, BSaphire~! I can't wait to see your first cosplay x3

I don't have that much planned at the moment. So far I have DekaBrake from Dekarangers, Furuba's Hatori, and Frontiers Lida of PLC. As well as a couple of misc secret ones :

^^ hopefully the rest of my group will be done by the time AnimeLA comes around :P
If I get a new wig in time, I could bring school uniform Kurama out again ^^

I'm gonna have a lot of white on X_x

Wow! I luv the support *tear* I am honestly a little scared though. You wonderful cosplayers can make it look so easy! I know that I will do my best. For now there is a lot of hand creation going on to creat some of what I need (like the pendant) and if I wasn't so meticulous about detail and realism I could probably get away with throwing something together.

I just know that for a Few Hours of Fanime I won't be photographing....(and I won't have an assistant cause they will all be dressed up) I'll be getting photographed *Shivers* (One of the reasons I take pictures is to be on the view side of the camera and not the lens *giggle* cause I don't think I photograph well)

Hildechan, YOU are just the best! ^^)

I've started some threads on the fanime website. There is one for YYH so PLEEZZZZZE go post and I will add you to the list. I will probably do a couple more threads so that people can find stuff faster. (*Saphire's Excited and doing a little dance* Kurama in the school uniform...WAY COOL!)
:dance:

I won't be attending AnimeLA..*Sniffle~tear~sniffle* My other world needs me then...*big SIGH* Youko thinks she will go and if she does she might photo for me. Basically the choice was AnimeLA ~ or ~ Fanime2K5....... uh doh... no brainer FANIME! FANIME! FANIME!! *Giggles with GLEE!*

Hey Hildechan, If I was to pic a character from POT to dress as, who would you recommend? I don't know them all yet.

TTFN
BS

BSaphire
11-30-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm working in E-Gaming Dept. ^^;;;;; but I'm not allowed to...well...actually I dun see why I can't take some suggestions from people lol

as far as the signs are concerned...hehe well the joke is mostly fanime based only...but it seems to have spread around lately. if you really wanna know the inside joke, you'll have to go to fanime to find out how it all started ^^;;;;;

I know a little about the sign thing... were you the the bishounen *LOL*

BS

BSaphire
11-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Were working on a skit for Cosplay night. A YYH skit... would you be interested Hildechan?

AOneWingedAngel
11-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi, BSapphire! Good Luck!

Anyway, the costume goodness. I'm gonna be Raphael from Soul Calibur, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7, and Testament from Guilty Gear X2!

Eveil
11-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Were working on a skit for Cosplay night. A YYH skit... would you be interested Hildechan?

I don't think I can, I may be working at the Masq. ^^;;

I posted on the YYH one ;D

hehe, sorry you can't make AnimeLA but Fanime at least yay ;D!

Hey Hildechan, If I was to pic a character from POT to dress as, who would you recommend? I don't know them all yet.

oh man, I don't know...I say it's best to be your favorite character ^^ though you're also pretty tall, so I say one of the more taller characters like Inui and Sanada x3

Jujubeans
12-01-2004, 05:26 PM
^_^ Ah ha ha.. I'm only making two costumes for Fanime:

-Ouka from .hack//DUSK
-Original Costume: Ramen Mama

Hopefully I can fit those into my schedule. haha.

Youko_Kurama
12-02-2004, 01:16 AM
^_^ Ah ha ha.. I'm only making two costumes for Fanime:

-Ouka from .hack//DUSK
-Original Costume: Ramen Mama

Hopefully I can fit those into my schedule. haha.
I am going as Ouka too.... so cool..... well my mother is making it, but I will be the one poked and pinned well she is making it. So at least I do some part *sigh* yeah, bleed! Anyway, that is great, I would love to get together with you and take some pics. I hope there will be other .hack characters there.

Oh yeah, and if any one has not put it together yet, I am going as Ouka from .hack//dust/ manga version and Youko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

BSaphire
12-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Hi, BSapphire! Good Luck!

Anyway, the costume goodness. I'm gonna be Raphael from Soul Calibur, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7, and Testament from Guilty Gear X2!

*Sephiroth's Theme plays in the back ground*... OOOooohhh! Sephiroth!! *giggle* He's Sooo Cool! ^^) If you are going as a GGXX character be sure to say what day and FIND ME!!! I want to take pics... I think that there is a group forming for a gathering... check out the Message board under Cosplay @ Fanime.com.

Thanks for Wishing me luck too! I hope to have everything down to "Strike a Pose!" (and not the same one every time *grin*)

(as a side note... I have planned on being a FF Evil Character and Sephiroth is definately in the running.. but that costume would probably be towards AM some time. If I, and I'm Planning on it, go to AX 05 I hope to have one or two other costumes done)

Toodles
BS

BSaphire
12-02-2004, 09:46 AM
I don't think I can, I may be working at the Masq. ^^;;
Looks Like DerCosplay is going to be Sunday this time. If you change your mind let me know. One of the most popular ideas for the skit is a "one Liner" type with the characters from the series and the movies battling. So far it sounds like so pretty funny ideas for those that have PM'd me.

I posted on the YYH one ;D

Thanks! It helps to know who is going and as what characters. Do you think you'll do the Gathering and if so Idea for time yet?
I don't know about Inui, Al did a great job being him @ YC, but maybe Sanada?.

Toddles
BS

BART Boy
12-02-2004, 10:09 PM
I know a little about the sign thing... were you the the bishounen *LOL*

BS
no I was the guy holding the popular BART, Megatokyo, and I Love Misaki signs ^^;;;;

eventer_stl
12-02-2004, 11:44 PM
I'll be there. Not sure about my exact costume line-up yet.. but I'm super excited for Fanime already ^^;.

Shinsengumi
12-03-2004, 02:41 AM
I might go as Robert from the King of Fighters for next years fanime, and I also will bring my Shinsengumi costume.

SelphieTilmitt
12-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Not exactly sure on what to bring yet, considering I have a few months to decide.... Some things that are possibilities...

Talim (Soul Calibur 2)
Tio (Grandia II)
Songstress Rikku (FFX-2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Rydia (FF4)
Rinoa (FF8)

it just depends on what I get done, really. :D

L-Lamb
12-03-2004, 05:00 PM
MmmMmmm
Haven't completely made up my mind and I dont know if anything will get done in time. I have several projects going.
Petshop of Horrors
XXholic
Sasuke

I still have my Wolf's Rain Tsume that I only wore to Yaoi con for one day so I'll probably bring that too.

Ready2Rokk
12-03-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm going!! I can't wait. My cosplay list is in my sig.

Dark-Star
12-04-2004, 01:56 AM
Welp, Matthew here. I know I am going to be going as Inu Yasha, Haruko from FLCL and Lain in her Bear suit(though the later will primarly be at night when im walking around. I may do one more but....*goes in to Gir mode*... I dont know! WEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!!! *goes back to normal and slithers back off in to lurking*

BSaphire
12-04-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm going!! I can't wait. My cosplay list is in my sig.
Oh YEAH!!! :jjacks: Another GGXX character!!! *gotta make a list...could be a gathering... how cool would that be... :chatah: *

It looks like Naruto is going to be huge again! Hope that there is a lot of diversity of characters.

(*SIDE NOTE*) Thanxs for posting everyone! I am so excited @ all the wonderful characters that are coming I could just scream *BSaphire SCREAMS loudly and the dog jumps*

BSaphire
12-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Welp, Matthew here. I know I am going to be going as Inu Yasha, Haruko from FLCL and Lain in her Bear suit(though the later will primarly be at night when im walking around. I may do one more but....*goes in to Gir mode*... I dont know! WEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!!! *goes back to normal and slithers back off in to lurking*

And I hear your going as the "Human" InuYasha! too cool! :love: So that everyone will know first...ok second hands.... I'm sorta cosplaying two InuYasha characters that will be perfect for Dark-Star........... I'm going as the Fleas.. *LOL* Thought it would be fun to do something different. Sides then I can still take pics :bigtu:

BSaphire
12-04-2004, 11:52 AM
no I was the guy holding the popular BART, Megatokyo, and I Love Misaki signs ^^;;;;

I did see you! :jjacks: That's funny! With all the signs that were going on I just started to ignore them all, BUT I remember YOU! *see Youko... I'm not that old yet...*giggle* I remember BART Boy! *LOL*

BSaphire
12-04-2004, 11:57 AM
I'll be there. Not sure about my exact costume line-up yet.. but I'm super excited for Fanime already ^^;.
:bigtu: Isn't it EXCITING!! *BSaphire dances around the room excitedly! :dance: * Oh my! I think my dog is going to have a heart attack if I keep scaring him! *He's growling, so I know at this point I've irritated him :p *laalalaalalaa... continues to dance and the dog barks*

6 months and counting down..................

BSaphire
12-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Not exactly sure on what to bring yet, considering I have a few months to decide.... Some things that are possibilities...

Talim (Soul Calibur 2)
Tio (Grandia II)
Songstress Rikku (FFX-2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Rydia (FF4)
Rinoa (FF8)

it just depends on what I get done, really. :D
SelphieTilmitt, you do such a great job that I'm sure any would be way too cool! course I am partial to the FF characters and Songstress Rikku from X-2 or Rydia from IV ... That would just be AWESOME! :cool:

keep us all posted!

liddo-chan
12-04-2004, 12:43 PM
MmmMmmm
Haven't completely made up my mind and I dont know if anything will get done in time. I have several projects going.
Petshop of Horrors
XXholic
Sasuke

I'd love to get a Tsubasa/XXXHolic gathering together, as I should have my Shaoran costume finished by then. What are you making?

I'll start a gathering thread later on, when more people have finalized their Fanime plans.

BSaphire
12-04-2004, 01:07 PM
I'd love to get a Tsubasa/XXXHolic gathering together, as I should have my Shaoran costume finished by then. What are you making?

:schitzo: TOO MUCH!! *lol*

First on the list of costumes are for AnimeLA:
Ouka ~ .Hack// (for Youko_Kurama)

Second are for Fanime 05:
Kuronue ~ YYH ~ ME!!!
King Yama ~ YYH ~ King Yama (for business associate 1st cosplay)
Yukina ~ YYH ~ candy_kitty (another of my daughters 1st con & 1st cosplay)
revamp Hiei's Tournament Costume ~ YYH ~ for my adopted daughter
Puu ~ YYH
Old Lady Shouga (flea) ~ IY ~ ME!!
Myoga (other flea) ~ IY ~ ME!!

Last on the list are for Ani-Magic, Yaoi & SCGC (these are possibles at this point):

FF evil character
Dynasty Warriors
and the sisters from NOW

These lists do not include costumes that I have been asked to help with which include:

1-4 IY costumes
another .Hack//
a Gia online character
2 wigs
*and a partridge in a pear tree.....*

*ok... Time to go lay down and call the doctor :square:

razor_01
12-04-2004, 11:06 PM
If I do go, some costumes I have in mind are:

1. Sasuke [Naruto]
2. Hiei [YYH]
3. and maybe Ed [Full Metal Alchemist] (how to make the automail?!)

The con's in May so I've still got time.

videogamefanboy
12-06-2004, 04:54 PM
I will be going as Andy Bogard, Joe, K', Chipp Zanuff, and Irvine hopefully I can get these done.

Dany
12-06-2004, 05:37 PM
IF I can go, I'll probably bring out Lotor, because he'll be done for sure by then and won't be too difficult to get into (outside of, perhaps, the contact lenses). Maybe I'll even be able to get a Princess Allura in on things as well.

I'll need to see who is going to be bouncing between Fanime and BayCon and maybe hitch rides between the two. Anybody planning to do that?

ZiggyB
12-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Dany. I might do that actually. But I'm thinking of spending most of my time at Fanime this year.

Let me know I might be able to help out. :)

As for what I'm wearing for Fanime. I have no freakin' idea yet. LOL. :)

BSaphire
12-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Dany. I might do that actually. But I'm thinking of spending most of my time at Fanime this year.

Thats so cool ZiggyB, I think its great that you are willing to help him out cause then he might spend more time @ Fanime :bigtu:

Uhh... clothes are good... costume is better.... and if ya doing more than one.... AWESOME! but we'll take ya any way ya want to come, just glad your coming to Fanime 05! :bigtu: :jjacks:

Youko_Kurama
12-21-2004, 12:08 AM
Here is a small list of some of my friends that are going... that happen to not be on cosplay.... anyway:
Spice *nick name mind you*: Shishiwakamaru from Yu Yu Hakusho *think I spelled that right, long name* and Sanjuro from .Hack// Dusk.
Hiei's girl: Hiei for Yu Yu Hakusho, Aura for .Hack// Dusk or the one from the game, and Tsubaki from Inuyasha.
...... Not to sure on my other friends... the seem to have not made up there minds just yet.

Hanyaan
12-21-2004, 03:36 AM
I'm definitely going to be cosplaying in a Fullmetal Alchemist ballgown, and also as Rip van Winkle from Hellsing.

The rest of the time will probably be filled with Wrath, Howl, and maybe Quon. I'm not sure if I'll bring my Ed Elric... there are so many Eds out there and quite honestly mine suxx0rz apart from the spiffy automail.

Shinsengumi
12-22-2004, 02:48 PM
I'm also of thinking of the cosplaying as Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur 2, all I need to do is to make the armor.

OniCourseMusha
12-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Random Samurai Guy and DDR Pad. Oh yeah I'm planning to either make the box transformer or be a Taiko Festival guy!

I'm hoping to get a Shinsengumi outfit from Japan.

Dany
12-23-2004, 02:11 PM

I'll keep you posted ;)

You rule dood *gives BIG huglets to Ziggy!*

Dany
12-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Thats so cool ZiggyB, I think its great that you are willing to help him out cause then he might spend more time @ Fanime :bigtu:

Yes, it's very cool ;)

And just so no one gets confused when they look for me? Dany=Girl :) :thumbsup:

I can see it now.

"Hi, what's your name?"
"Dany."
"Dany as in Cosplay.com Dany?"
"The one with the Y, yes."
"DOOD! I thought you were a....a dude!"

MeliCat
12-25-2004, 10:30 PM
I'm so excites for Fanime too! I'm making Dizzy from Guilty Gear Isuka (I'll have a Ky, Sol, Jam and Anji with me ^_^) and that's all I know for sure! I can't wait to see everyone elses costumes, I have my camera all ready!

M.e.l.i.C.a.t

BSaphire
12-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Happy Holidays Everyone :)

I am overwelmed *wipes tear* I wasn't sure if I would see Fifty posts on this thread and It warms my heart.

It also EXCITES :jjacks: the *?!#* out of me how many fantastic characters are coming to Fanime 05 this year! (pardom my expression earlier, I don't usually)

Youko Kurama and I just finished beating Tales of Symphonia (ok, more her than me. I do like the batteling though) and there is a group looking to do a gathering. And they aren't the only ones! There is Naruto, YYH, IY, GGXX (chip you better be there! *giggle* I will finally have some group shots of you!) FFVII, FFVIII, and so many more! Oh.. And in my defense... I have been working on my FFCC game so that I can see the ending and be ready for Chain of Memories when it arrives.

Well Toodles everyone and have a Safe & Happy New Year! :dance: I look forward to reading your posts!

P.S. Thanks for the "heads up" Dany! Sorry about the him thing.

Lakari
12-31-2004, 02:21 PM
Fanime 2005 will be my first con and cosplay ever ^_^. I'm going as Dejiko from Digi Charat. Happy New Years everyone and may all your cosplaying dreams come true~ XDXD :p

RandomPrefect
01-03-2005, 10:59 PM
well it turn out that on top of luna kratos and a cosuin from KD i'm also finishing up lupin the third and fujiko for fanime ^.^

hakudoushi
01-04-2005, 12:17 AM
im going as kagome to fanime 2005! ^_^;

it'll be my first cosplay and second convention. :D

Youko_Kurama
01-04-2005, 01:04 AM
I am so happy for all you first timers out there... Fanime was my first con. It is a really good con to go to for your first con. *Smiles* I really liked it. At Fanime is were my mother decided to take pictures of cosplayers and me cosplaying as my fav characters.... It is were I showed up as Youko Kurama. It was worth all the pain to get there and to make the costume. This time at Fanime I will have a least three costumes. To think last year all I had was one. But after seeing all those people with three or more costumes, it made me want more costumes. Helps when it is cold out and you want a costume a lot warmer then the one you are wearing. That and sometimes you don't feel like playing that character.
I wish you all luck and have a great first con!

PureLovely
01-04-2005, 03:21 PM
My partner and I are going to do 3 different Utena and Anthy costumes. It will be a Shoujo Kakumei Utena weekend for us. ^_^,v,,

Dany
01-04-2005, 03:42 PM
P.S. Thanks for the "heads up" Dany! Sorry about the him thing.

*LOL* Heh, it's all right, no worries.

It's not like I'm extremely obvious sometimes. I mean..let's review here:

-Dany is like "Danny" which is masculine
-I have at least one male costume, and working on two more.
-There's a third thing, but I can't think of it.

In any case, here's hoping that I can at least LOOK at Fanime!

Kintaka
01-06-2005, 02:35 AM
I'll be going as:
Misao - Rurouni Kenshin (Is there a Kenshin group I could join up with, if so let me know)
Shizune - Naruto (Is anyone planning on being Tsunade?)
Kurenai - Naruto
Yoshi - Super Smash Bros (hopefully...if I get my act together and my friends get their acts together so we'd have a Link, Kirby, Master Hand, Mario, and Luigi, but to quote my friend, 'if otaku ran the world we'd have a lot of fun, but nothing would get done'...)
and Melisa Mao - Full Metal Panic (I love this cosplay, the easiest and most functional I have yet to see. green cargo pants, black tank top, dog tags and possibly a headset.)

Also some of my friends are planning something called Jounin Jammies...hehe.

BSaphire
01-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Hey there everyone :bigtu: ! WOW! This thread is growing *Smiles* I have talked to a few of you and read some post about people wanting to know about gatherings so what I thought I might do is start a list of gatherings that you all know are going to form for Fanime 05 on the first page of this post. This isn't about where @ and What time, this is just so people can see what types of gatherings are forming, and if I am planning to take pics I will put the gathering in Blue(*note* If two thread starters are posted and the Gathering is Blue this means I was asked to, and/or plan on shooting pics @ A Gathering.)

For instance I started a thread on Fanime for my Yu Yu Hakusho gathering, so I would list the gathering and then the name of the thread starter. If the thread was started here then I will list the starters name in Red. If a thread for both Fanime and Cosplay exists then both names will be posted, but the Cosplay .com thread will be in Red. This way everyone can look for that thread and know who by so that you can find their thread, who else is cosplaying and talk to them.

For example:

Yu Yu Hakusho ~ BSaphire, Youko_Kurama
Inu Yasha ~ Ryu_ness, Youko_Kurama
Naruto ~ Blue Impulse
Ranma 1/2 ~ Kyle stabell
Rurouni Kenshin ~ fighter_for_hire
Tales of Symphonia ~ Chloe, Youko_Kurama
Initial D ~ Eurobeat King
Guilty Gear ~ AOne WingedAngel
FFVIII ~ Anele

Be sure and post here your gathering and let me know if you want me to photograph it so I can plan accordingly. I know that I will not be able to do them all but I am going to try to do as many as possible.

My YYH group is doing two gatherings a Formal and an informal. This is so that I can take pics with a few cosplayers who are leaving Sunday or are doing DerCosplay as a different character and will not be dress as YYH character on Sunday. Our formal gathereing is on Sunday because of DerCosplay which was moved to sunday. We are planning a skit for DerCosplay. (for those of you who didn't know, this is my first cosplay and I am planning on Kuronue with the wings.)

AND AS of This POST : 1254+ CONFIRMED for Fanime 05! :jjacks:

Hellangel
01-08-2005, 11:39 PM
hey, everyone! wow, haven't been on cosplay.com since forever ^^" anyway, here's the current list of characters for gravitation:

Nittle Grasper
Ryuichi: Hellangel / Senritsu (Kumogoro)
Tohma: Babbit-Chan
Noriko: hydeist666, Hellangelís Friend (DerCosplay only)

Bad Luck
Suguru: Kiba
Shuichi: Mirai (TruLySeNtiMeNtaL's sister)
Hiro: TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

Miscellaneous
Yuki: Hiraki_sa

That's a pretty small group *_*I was hoping to have some sort of skit with Bad Luck, Nittle Grasper, and ASK all together, having some sort of a band competition. The details haven't been worked out yet because 1) we need a back-up Shuichi for the performance because the current one is way to shy to go onstage and 2) we don't have ASK, although the band competition would still work without that band. I suppose, if this thing is still going to happen, worse comes to worse, Kumagoro can attack the stage =D

(In anycase, Nittle Grasper is still performing because my band rocks =P Yes, I *am* singing Shining Collection)

PLEASE post and say if you are going to be a character from Gravitation attending Fanime 05 so I can add you to the list! And, while you're at it, tell me if you're going as an InuYasha, Naruto, or Fullmetal Alchemist character as well. I'll alert Ryu-ness of InuYasha updates, and I'll add you to the Naruto/FMA lists because I write those up anyway...Originally there was going to be a CLAMP group, too, but not a lot of people seemed to express interest in that =( Oh well, I've got too many cosplays anyway ^^"

Since this thread seems to be pretty long, it'll take me a few days (or weeks, depending on school >.<) to read through it all and update my lists. Look forward to that ^^" (If you've already posted your characters on the fanime forum, please make a note of that so I won't list you twice ^^")

Thanks- will be looking forward to seeing all of ya!

P.S. If anyone would like me to generate lists of other cosplay groups, feel free to drop a note and I'll get on it ^_^

hakudoushi
01-08-2005, 11:59 PM
HIIII HELLANGEL! i didnt kno u had a username here too!! XD

im kagome. hi! xD

Mistress Ebby
01-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Let's see here. It might matter what will be done by then, but here it goes~

War of Genesis: Natalie Min
Original Lolita
Original Short Kimono
Love Hina: Shinobu

BSaphire
01-09-2005, 01:31 AM
First of all I wanted to let you know that I have updated the first page of this post with the list of Gatherings (check it out for info).
Kintaka, you can check there for where the thread is for the RK Gathering.

Thanks Hellangel for the post on the Gravi Gathering, I've updated it and changed it's status to "I'm photographing it!" You guys have been talking for quite some time and are putting lots of work into those costumes! :jjacks: Are there any pics on costume progress/completion yet? Keep us posted :square: !

Mistress Ebby it's great hearing from you! Looks like you'll be busy creating, sewing, etc like me :bigtu: Be sure and take some breaks when the weather is good, and maybe snap a shot or two so we can see your progress. I definately look forward to seeing them at Fanime.

Anime Wishes and Cosplay Dreams everyone!

daoutlaw
01-09-2005, 02:50 AM
-my Fanime05 cosplay list-

Nara Shikamaru (naruto)
Anji Mito (guilty gear x2)
Kurosaki Ichigo (bleach)
Maes Hughes (fullmetal alchemist)
Midou Ban *this is a maybe* (getbackers)

IceAlchemist
01-09-2005, 05:01 PM
i am! hahaha lets see for now ill be doing

Tanpopo
Ai no Uta Yura Sama
Ultimate Circus Yomi
Shoxx/Hate Sakito^^

and possibly mad marble aoi^^

gogoedward
01-09-2005, 05:30 PM
lets see
superboy(superman)
clark kent(superman)
terra(teen titans)
eva (mgs 3)

just hope terra and eva will be finished by then,, i kinda ran out of costume money, so those 2 are postponed for now

IceAlchemist
01-10-2005, 10:50 AM
is anyone besides me cosplay jrock?^^;; hahaha

Hellangel
01-10-2005, 07:08 PM
ahaha, gravitation is technically jrock, right ^^"
actually, i'm not doing any jrock for fanime this year, but i'm definately doing at least one duel jewel cosplay in the future, maybe in a con after fanime this year =D

IceAlchemist
01-10-2005, 08:16 PM
ooo you should be in our duel jewel cosplay group for ax

im yuya
and we have a natsuki and a hayato haha be my shun or val^^

i guess that is jrock haha and anime so io guess i wont be al alone

Hellangel
01-10-2005, 08:26 PM
omg yes! but ax is far away from me ;__; *lives in bay area* hey, if i find a way to get down there (highly unlikely as it is), i'll definately join up with you guys! i would probably be val, though shun would be a fun challenge =D

IceAlchemist
01-11-2005, 08:53 AM
yay be my val!!!111one!111eleven!!!

OrichalcosHarpy
01-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Ooh, Fanime! :D This'll be my second year, first time cosplayer. So far, I've got a group of 3 ^^;

Me: Mai Kujaku/Valentine
Ayla: Malik Ishtar
Casey: Anzu Mazaki, most likely, although it's still kinda undecided.

I'm trying to get some other friends to join us. Ali could be a dragon! XD She'd like that. Lessee...Preston would probably go, but as who, I'm not sure. And Holly's only just getting into YuGiOh, so it might be hard getting her to cosplay for it. If anyone else decides to go as A YGO character, maybe we'll see you there! Or, if you happen to see us, go ahead and say hi, even if you're not in YGO cosplay. We hope someone'll take our picture. That'd be awesome. Especially since the only way I could load my pics would be if I begged my computer teacher to let me se her scanner. :rolleyes: Ra, I needa digital cam.

Jujubeans
01-14-2005, 11:26 AM
A bunch of friends and myself plan to group cosplay KOF. The list is a total of KOF costumes that ppl plan to bring. ^_^ I think we perhaps have... seven or eight ppl joining us in our group. I'm in there somewhere, lol. We also plan to do something for Der Cosplay.

-Terry Bogard
-Robert Garcia
-Iori Yagami (Me! :D)
-Kyo Kusanagi
-Choi Bounge
-Rock Howard
-Benimaru
-Mr. Karate
-Joe Higashi
-Andy Bogard

BSaphire
01-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Greetings everyone! I'm updating my first post today and will add any threads to gatherings/ or posted gathering to the first page of this thread.

Jujubeans: Let me know when you plan to do your KOF formal gathering cause I'd love to take pics. :)

OrichalcosHarpy: ME TOO! 2nd @ Fanime, 1st time cosplay! If you'd like I'd luv to take pics! :love: . Let me know when and where so that I can make sure that I'm available, ok? Would Ali be coming as a Blue Eyes? That would be fun! Hard, but fun!

gogoedward: Which Superman? From the cartoons, movie(s), the older series, or the new series on Fox? I hope you come up with fundige for the Terra and Eva costumes! It would be nice to see a group of Teen Titans. I didn't have the opportunity @ AniMagic to shoot the whole group, so Sunday I only got to shoot Terra. Keep us posted on how it's all going!

IceAlchemist: Are you doing a Duel Jewel Cosplay for DERCosplay @ Fanime 05, or just for AX? I hope both! Hey How about a Duel Jewel vs. Nittle Grasper?

daoutlaw: With your costume list, I would assume you are going to be in a couple of the gatherings @ Fanime, eh? Do you have any pics of the ones that are done, or even any inprogress?

Hellangel
01-18-2005, 02:17 PM
omg, that would totally work! duel jewel vs nittle grasper, who'll win??? that means the duel jewel group needs at least two more people to be shun and val.

Jujubeans
01-18-2005, 05:24 PM
The KOF gathering? Hmm... it'll most likely be Der Cosplay night as we will be using out costumes then. ^_^ I wish I could divulge any more information about our skit... but don't worry. Patience. Photo shoot will most likely be afterwards. We may go to the dance in costume. Who knows? XD I sure as hell don't know right now.

Youko_Kurama
01-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Well.... I looked at your list and was unhappy to see that you do not have my .hack gathering up there. So I came to tell you mother of mine. *giggles*
Here is the list which can be found on the first page on cosplay:

Ouka (manga) ~ Youko_Kurama
Ouka (Anime) ~ Jujubeans
Aura (game or Dusk) ~ Hiei's girl *Youko_Kurama's friend*
Sanjuro (Dusk)~ ? ShishiWakamaru
B.T. (Sign)~ Emiko
Balmung or Shugo (Dusk or game *they are the same*) ~ Dark-star
Kite (game) ~ Fallen_Magician

so far we have yet to come up with a time/ day/ or place for our gathering.

Shinsengumi
01-20-2005, 04:40 AM
The KOF gathering? Hmm... it'll most likely be Der Cosplay night as we will be using out costumes then. ^_^ I wish I could divulge any more information about our skit... but don't worry. Patience. Photo shoot will most likely be afterwards. We may go to the dance in costume. Who knows? XD I sure as hell don't know right now.

I'm going as Robert Garcia from the KOF.

Jujubeans
01-20-2005, 05:20 PM
:D coolies. Our Terry is also cosplaying as Roberto as well other than Der Cosplay. TWINS!

o.o I should also mention that in my group there will be a full set of Elric brothers. X_x Guess who's making armor? *scurries to find some craft foam* KIT with me on either the Fanime boards or here for an FMA gathering.

Lakari
01-20-2005, 06:36 PM
I hope there's some other ppl cosplaying from Tsubasa going to Fanime ^_^, I want to get some group shots with other Tsubasa cosplayers =D. Hope to meetcha all in May!

NUCKING FUTS
01-20-2005, 11:44 PM
if i go ill be going as the predator 2 one of the lost hunter
http://photobucket.com/albums/v332/nuckingfutsbong/life%20size%20props/?action=view&current=IMG_0850.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/v332/nuckingfutsbong/life%20size%20props/?action=view&current=IMG_0845.jpg

Shibura Tsubasa
01-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Thats a hell of a costume..awesome stuff, at least I know which will be you ^_^ Im sure youll get lotsa attention :)

NUCKING FUTS
01-21-2005, 12:41 AM
ill dude i couldnt take more then 5 step with out someone asking for a pictures what who it was in dragon fest

Shinsengumi
01-21-2005, 02:08 AM
if i go ill be going as the predator 2 one of the lost hunter
http://photobucket.com/albums/v332/nuckingfutsbong/life%20size%20props/?action=view&current=IMG_0850.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/v332/nuckingfutsbong/life%20size%20props/?action=view&current=IMG_0845.jpg

Dude :bigtu: that's awesome, I know I'll be taken pictures of that.

NUCKING FUTS
01-21-2005, 09:59 PM
ya maybe we can hang out too if u wanted ur going to trip out when u hear my soundboard for it also has an LED light in the cannon i also make these suits

Shinsengumi
01-22-2005, 04:45 AM
ya maybe we can hang out too if u wanted ur going to trip out when u hear my soundboard for it also has an LED light in the cannon i also make these suits

That would be awesome to see.

BSaphire
01-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Well.... I looked at your list and was unhappy to see that you do not have my .hack gathering up there so far we have yet to come up with a time/ day/ or place for our gathering.

Youko_Kurama: Well I have updated the first page of this post to include your thread, sorry. I normally post gatherings of @ least 3 people with the intentions of Gathering for a photoshoot. If they are just getting together to cosplay in the halls then I figure everyone will see them and that is where I will probably shoot the photos. If they are organizing a gathering for the photographers to shoot then they're threads are listed on my first page. I wasn't sure if your gathering was a photoshoot gathering or a cosplay the halls gathering. Sorry again.

Lakari: The best thing I can say is to start a thread here in the Cosplay Fanime Forums for a Tsubasa Gathering if you want a Photoshoot done. If your looking to hang with some other Tsubasa characters, and just want to cosplay in the hallways, then put that on the thread subject title. Those who are will surely post if they are out here in Cosplay Land :) Let us know and maybe post a pic of your costume?

Jujubeans: If your photoshoot gathering is after DerCosplay then I only ask that you WAIT :woah: long enough for me to get out of my wings! Being as I will be Kuronue form YYH and we are doing DerCosplay on Sunday. My back should be killing me by then :waaaah: But we have time to work things out... I've listed your gathering as one I would like to shoot so please keep in touch by a post here or PM me. Thanxs

NUCKING FUTS: I look forward to taking pics of your Pred2 costume! Very cool!

I will be posting some photos, in my photo gallery, soon of different locations for photoshoots @ and around the Fanime05 location.

Jujubeans
01-23-2005, 05:56 PM
No worries Sapph-chan. I think we'll be going to the dance as well. If our preformance goes well as we hope it to, we may not be able to leave so suddenly. ^_^ I'll look out for you if you look out for Shiori.

Dr.Noe
01-24-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm going this year, first time ever. Previously I had ties that pre-engaged me to Baycon, but no more! The only costume on my list so far that is acceptable is my Max Sterling RDF uniform. Don't know what else I can come up with by May.

Tokyo Kitty
01-26-2005, 04:48 AM
I know I'll have a Suikoden group (I'm going as Apple) there at least, and Giant Robo. My other costumes are up in the air. GinRei I think will be my primary costume ^_^

BSaphire
01-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Jujubeans: Yeah.. I hope that Our YYH DerCosplay is good..

Dr.Noe: It will be great to see you @Fanime. So.. just curiosity... why is BayCon out...? can you tell me more about Max Sterling RDF uniform? I don't know who or where from.

Tokyo Kitty: Is your group cosplaying in the halls or doing a Gathering for Pics? is GinRei from Suikoden? If not where from?

Ok everyone! I have posted some pics in my gallery of locations other than the convention. There is a third park not far from the Convention Center that isn't photographed. The Cezar de Chavez park has an area in the center that supposedly has fountains in it, (the pics I found had people in amongst the fountains) but it wasn't working when Youko was there. I will be taking lots of pics around the convention area, but I thought that some different scenery would be fun for some of the gatherings. Let me know what you think.
BSaphire Fan05 (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=13350&userid=19030)

Jujubeans
02-01-2005, 05:37 PM
:] Good lucky charms to you BSapphire. I'm sure you'll do good. Hopefully I can wish your group some good luck when my group sees you!

BSaphire
02-03-2005, 10:44 AM
:] Good lucky charms to you BSapphire. I'm sure you'll do good. Hopefully I can wish your group some good luck when my group sees you!
I hope so too!.. Hopefully my wings turn out how I want them too! :jjacks:

zell_dincht
02-05-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure if I had posted this before... but here is my costume line-up. And they are all going to be new costumes, too! ^_^

- "Gambler" Zell
- 1P/2P Kilik
- Hwoarang
- Raijin
- FF7 Cloud

Still deciding whether I should do leather-clad Tsume from Wolf's Rain...

BSaphire
02-07-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure if I had posted this before... but here is my costume line-up. And they are all going to be new costumes, too! ^_^

- "Gambler" Zell
- 1P/2P Kilik
- Hwoarang
- Raijin
- FF7 Cloud

Still deciding whether I should do leather-clad Tsume from Wolf's Rain...
:jjacks: Leather-clad Tsume... oh that would be SEEXXYYY:love: ! *giggle* I look forward to seeing your new array of costumes!

Does anyone in your FF group know when the FF Gathering will be @ Fanime?

I hope to have all of most of Kuronue done by fanime (will work on his weapon later) I also have another character I will be cosplaying, but .....ssshhhh... it's a secret. I will be crossplaying a guy character, and it is from a different series. If things go as planned I will have the secret character done by AOD... Maybe someone will figure out it's me at AOD... *MWAAAhhha*

All I know is my list isn't shrinking fast enough...

BSaphire's current projects:Edited 03/07/05

Ouka ~ .Hack// (manga) for Youko Kurama ~ 95% (working on the feet and fine tuning)
King Enma ~ YYH for King Yama ~ 15%
Youkina ~ YYH for candykitty_kat ~ 2% (she may change to Botan)
Puu ~ YYH (plushie) ~ 45%
Myoga and Shouga (plushie) ~ Inu Yasha 25% each
Kuronue ~ YYH ~ 35%
Secret Cosplay ~ 45%
Official Team FLEX Photog shirt ~ 2%
(*edit note: as of 3/7 my sewing machine is on strike so I am working on hand projects.... *pokes finger* oh the pain!)

RyuHayabusaDOA2
02-12-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm going and I'll see what cosplay I can do from these:
Locke-FF6
Barrett-FF7:AC version
Raccoon Mario-SMB
EGL
Loran Cehack-Turn A Gundam
and I dunno what else, there are too many to choose from XD

asw
02-14-2005, 07:54 PM
i'm pretty sure i'm coming to this one
i'll probably be the only sentai cosplayer there though lol

OniCourseMusha
02-15-2005, 12:46 AM
I know I'm gonna go there as the DDR pad and the Random Samurai Dude!

I'm hoping to be Shinsengumi by fanime! I might try to get the box transformer ready too.
I was thinking about being Keitaro from Love Hina.

Crystalike
03-05-2005, 03:17 PM
im gonna b songstress Lenne from Final Fantasy x-2, and young Itachi Uchiha from NAruto, Sasuke (femme v.) from ", Anko from ", and mebbe Sayoko from OMGoddess. jsut look at teh sig, ppls.

im looking for some FFX/FFX-2 ppl to take pictures with, look at my thread!

DarkenedWings
03-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Is there really going to be a group of chibi Naruto people going? I'd like to wear my Anbu Itachi costume that day if there's a little Sasuke among them... that'd make for some good photos. ^_^;

pegasusmaiden
03-07-2005, 04:43 AM
This fanime is special it is going to be my first year anniversary in cosplay. I have already made a sister doll costume to commenerate this event because my first cosplay was of an obscure character from the manga Dolls.

This year it will be awesome. I will be going as Doll 6 (aka sister parfait doll) miwako from paradise kiss, team rocket, sugin tou from Rozen Maiden, EGL, and priestess miaka (last appearance before retirement).

RyuHayabusaDOA2
03-07-2005, 01:11 PM
This fanime is special it is going to be my first year anniversary in cosplay. I have already made a sister doll costume to commenerate this event because my first cosplay was of an obscure character from the manga Dolls.

This year it will be awesome. I will be going as Doll 6 (aka sister parfait doll) miwako from paradise kiss, team rocket, sugin tou from Rozen Maiden, EGL, and priestess miaka (last appearance before retirement).

You're going as Suigin Tou from Rozen Maiden? That's so kickass. I'll be there to take pics of you. Maybe I should cosplay jun for that as well lol XD

strawberry neko
03-07-2005, 11:02 PM
i wanna keep some of my costumes a secret XP!! but i will be doing a kingdom hearts cosplay on saturday!

and this fanime is gunna rock because its around the same time as my b-day!! whooo ya!!!XDD

Crystalike
03-20-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm going as Lenne from Final Fantasy X-2, femme Sasuke from Naruto, Anko from Naruto, young Itachi from Naruto, sexy no Jutsu Itachi from Naruto, and Belldandy from OH! my Goddess...

5 ppl to cosplay, only 4 days to do so...i'll be changing so much...XD, but at least i live only 20 min. away from teh site, so i dont worry if i forget part of my costumes!

i hope time passes slowwwly, cuz my costumes aint quite finished yet...*sobs...
at least i'll have fun, right?

dreamseerx
03-22-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm simply going as a Female ANBU ((Hayate's Girlfriend who only shows up in like, 2 episodes)) from Naruto. =} On saturday for those who are wondering.

Chas
03-23-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm ending up with a surplus of costumes for Fanime. :/ It looks like some of these will be gathering/photoshoot only and I'll have to pick and choose which I want to run around in for extended periods of time.

Yagami Raito [DEATHNOTE]
Kikumaru Eiji [Prince of Tennis]
Ibu Shinji [Prince of Tennis]
Inuzuka Kiba [Naruto]
Haku [Naruto]
HoroHoro [Shaman King]

There's a possibility of two others besides these, but I'm not certain enough to name them.

Loco:Neko
04-11-2005, 01:58 PM
for me, it all depends. if i finsh my gun mage yuna costume then i will be going as that but if i don't finish i will be going as Rinoa from FFVIII. we'll see! :toothy:

Eurobeat King
04-18-2005, 05:47 PM
I might be wearing more costumes at Fanime, seeing how I won't be wearing any for the big summer cons like AX, SDCC, and Otakon.. ('cept 1 for AX)

My list will be the following (unsure of what days I'll wear them) :

Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Jann Lee (Dead or Alive : Ultimate)
Inui (Prince of Tennis)
Saitou Hajime (Ruroni Kenshin)
Ryosuke Takahashi w/ RX-7 FC3S (Initial D)

Milai Sapphire
04-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Hmm, wow I thought I posted in this thread (guess I didn't seeing that I didn't see my name in all of this), but anyway...here's my current list (seeing that I'll only be there Saturday till part of Monday):

-Ise Nanao from Bleach
-Lust from FMA
-Maho from Beck (if I can find a blank shirt like what she wears, if not....I'll probably rewear Bleach....^_^)

Was hoping to have Diene Ramiel done by this time, but that isn't likely (unless I haul my sewing machine to my small dorm room T___T)

Shiro-meo
04-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Jet Enduro of Wild Arms 3. I'll be wearing it in the afternoons after my roombuddies get out of the bathroom so I can do my hair.

L-Lamb
04-19-2005, 10:47 AM
Yay so I finally decided....now just to complete them all in time!

Petshop of Horrors-Bird from vol. 3
Sasuke(Naruto)
Kamui(X)
Alichino character
Tsume wolf form(wolf's rain)

chaipnai
04-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Hermione -- Harry Potter (various versions)
Rinoa -- FF8
Hitomi -- Escaflowne, movie
masquerade Jpop artist *maybe*

Eurobeat King
04-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Sorta planned out a schedule for my costumes, but changes may happen:

Thursday night: Shinji Ikari
Friday: Jann Lee, Inui
Saturday: Ryosuke Takahashi w/ FC3S
Sunday: Saitou Hajime
Monday: Kevin from "Sin City" movie (early debut prior to SD Comic Con)

Depending on when the POT gathering will be, I may switch them around. There's time to go until Fanime, but I can't wait!! :D

Gainax Boy
04-21-2005, 04:14 PM
At this point, I might just wear Gainax Boy all weekend..

unless I get roped into something or someone asks me to bring one of my other costumes.

DivineSage
04-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Hmmm... for me, It's Blue Mary (KoF), and Tayuya (Naruto), and perhaps Kohsaka from Genshiken or Eiji from BECK.

OniCourseMusha
04-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Now I going to be a Shinsengumi Member since I have 2 outfits (one is blue and the other is white).

Hitori
04-24-2005, 11:32 AM
I'll be there all four days (possibly thursday night asd well... we'll see), but my costume list is really sketchy right now. Thus far:
T-chan (Petshop of Horrors)
Subaru (X)
Sakon (Naruto)

strawberry neko
04-24-2005, 11:36 AM
ill most likely be there saturday sunday and monday =D

Jaina Solo
04-24-2005, 12:04 PM
Well... I guess since I got a confirmation of my registration, it's safe to say that I'll be attending. My boyfriend and I will be there as:

Kenshin and Sanosuke
Eternal Sailor Venus (I hope... *looks at her unfinished costume*) and Human Artemis

Can't wait to see everyone! :bigtu:

liddo-chan
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm still waffling, but right now I'm planning to bring:

Syaoran (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)
Prince (Katamari Damacy)
Kagura (Fruits Basket)

and possibly Mama from Kodomo no Omocha, and/or Chii (bakery version), if a certain Ueda shows up.

DayDreamerNessa
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
my final decisions are still being debated ~_~

Evolution
04-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Hmm...My turn...

I'm hoping to finish:

-Mr. Karate (of SVC Chaos and The Art of Fighting fame)
-The Tonberry King
-Alphonse Elric
-The Undertaker (WWE...this will be my Main Costume)

and on what days???

Tonberry: Kinda Sporadically...but more on Friday
Alphonse: Saturday, and whatever day that gathering was planned for
Mr. Karate: Sunday for Der Cosplay and a little bit on Friday and Saturday
The Undertaker: Anytime i'm not wearing the other 3...except for like the dance and stuff...

Pikacello
04-28-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm still waffling, but right now I'm planning to bring:

Syaoran (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)
Prince (Katamari Damacy)
Kagura (Fruits Basket)

and possibly Mama from Kodomo no Omocha, and/or Chii (bakery version), if a certain Ueda shows up.

MAMA!!!!!!!
You and Kim should do Kodocha together. She's always wanted to make a Hayama costume!!!

liddo-chan
04-28-2005, 05:56 PM
MAMA!!!!!!!
You and Kim should do Kodocha together. She's always wanted to make a Hayama costume!!!

I would hit her with my squeaky hammer of joy!

Sana-chan
04-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Mich and Liddo- Uwaaaaa~ now I want to do another Sana outfit >DDD

This'll be my first Fanime. And I'm bringing... a whole lot of stuff it seems lol. All 3 of my Naruto costumes, Prince of Tennis insanity, Zelda, Luchia, um... there's probably more...

Kokuu
04-28-2005, 07:18 PM
I'll be there! I'm planning on bringing:

Utena, movie school uniform (Utena)
Gunner Yuna (version 3.0!) (FFX-2)
Baralai (FFX-2)
Tsunade (maybe) (Naruto)
Rinoa (if I have enough time to get it done) (FFVIII)

liddo-chan
04-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Mich and Liddo- Uwaaaaa~ now I want to do another Sana outfit >DDD

This'll be my first Fanime. And I'm bringing... a whole lot of stuff it seems lol. All 3 of my Naruto costumes, Prince of Tennis insanity, Zelda, Luchia, um... there's probably more...

oh, I was going to ask you if you'd cosplay Sana again--I think I saw a picture in your gallery awhile back? Let me know if you think you'll have time to "get your Kodocha on" at Fanime. ;)

It's my first Fanime too!

brocas
04-28-2005, 08:27 PM
oh, I was going to ask you if you'd cosplay Sana again--I think I saw a picture in your gallery awhile back? Let me know if you think you'll have time to "get your Kodocha on" at Fanime. ;)

It's my first Fanime too!

Wow, your first Fanime? I thought you were an experienced girl. :devil:

Yakuza03
04-28-2005, 09:40 PM
I'll probably go to Fanime. I'll be dressed up either the Modern-day Sasuke (Y'know, plain blue shirt and white shorts w/bandana) and the 8-bit Naruto or the Shinra soldier.

Sana: So your doing Naruto too. Well then...*tries to find ramen packet*. You should see the crappy craftsmanship I did. Hence...

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=323250

sunako
04-28-2005, 10:43 PM
*jumps in*

Uehehe I usually don't do these XD
Yayayay my first Fanime too!!

I'll be bringing:
- le Prince of Tennis cosplay XD
- Sheik
- Possibly Kain if we get the armor done

zell_dincht
04-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Alas, I have a huge update on what costumes I'm bringing this year for Fanime.

~ Gambler Zell (FF8)
~ 1P Kilik (Soul Calibur II)
~ Hwoarang (Tekken 3)
~ Tidus (Kingdom Hearts)
~ Raijin (FF8)
~ Eliwood (Fire Emblem 7)
~ Kaneda (from St. Rudolph, Prince of Tennis)

Yes, I know I'm insane. Mostly because they're all new costumes as well. (With the exception of Raijin, which I wore for Anime Overdose)

Eurobeat King
04-29-2005, 10:33 PM
Well, now that the website says that the.. i mean, Der Cosplay will be held on SUNDAY night and not on Saturday night like previous years, I'm going to switch my costume-schedule around a little bit:

Thursday (night) : NONE
Friday: Inui (Prince of Tennis), Jann Lee (Dead or Alive), Ohgami Ichirou(Sakura Taisen)
Saturday: Saitou Hajime (Ruroni Kenshin), Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) w/FC3S
Sunday: Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Monday: NONE

See you all in less than a month! :skidude2:
I can't believe this will be 12TH year attending Fanimecon.. since 1994!!

Ayumi
05-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Congrats on a 12th year at FanimeCon! Im 10 years behind on that celebration, but in 2015 Ill be saying that ^_~

Im at a bump in the road for who I am going as ;_; I dyed my hair purple, so no Kasumi this FanimeCon >_< but I shall be Ayane from Dead or Alive for sure. Also, there is an InuYasha gathering, so as I said, I shall be Ayame for sure.

Yet ::sigh:: the time is ticking and I still cant figure out if I want to finish Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell or a Night Elf from World Of Warcraft >_< Its making me go nuts! :P guess Ill have to figure that one out ;_;

digimel11
05-02-2005, 06:37 PM
this'll be my first Fanime and second time cosplaying (i was the Kuchiki Rukia at AnimeOD >_<) i'm sooo excited for this! well, atleast this time i'll have everything prepared ahead of time and not thrown together at the last minute. i'm gunna be going as Naruto for the gathering and Der Cosplay, and as Alphonse Elric on saturday for the gathering! i hope you all come and see Der Cosplay! i'm heading my group- Otaku's Anonymous- so i'm trying to make our skit as entertaining as possible without going crazy!

anywho! i hope to meet lots of new people and see lots of cool cosplays! i hope to see you all there! ^_^

cherryteagirl5
05-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Sunday, May 29: Suu from Clover

BART Boy
05-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Tell me allll! I wanna know your inside joke*LOL* Your Staff for what?... (I hope the game room ....*crosses fingers and prays*)

Well then I do like L'Arc~en~Ciel....* :square: ... Maybe you could do a different box... like.... the smashed (as in been drinking) box *LOL* What fun that will be hahaha *Contimplates photos of the boxes*

Please fill me in on the signs...

oh wow I almost forgot about this thread lol ok here's my update for you!!

I won't be wearing my BART Uniform due to being laid off and having to give them back my uniform >< but I will be wearing a State Alchemist Uniform from FMA and a Version 2 of my MUNI outfit =D how's that for an update? lol oh and no l'arc en ciel box -__________- little incident happened a while ago back at the metreon anime festival...I'm sure many of you can guess why....

but anyways hope to spot ya there...otherwise you have my cell from AOD XD and I do have yours as well so see you in 2 weeks!!!

Eurobeat King
05-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Due to the photoshoots that I'll be doing all weekend long at Fanimecon (see the sticky thread at the top of the Fanimecon section..) my costume-list will be shrunk due to the scheduling of all the photoshoots I will have for the 4 days of the con. So here's my revised list:

Thursday night: NONE
Friday: Inui (Prince of Tennis) and Jann Lee (Dead or Alive)
Saturday: Ryosuke Takahashi w/ FC3S
Sunday: NONE
Monday: NONE

My apologies if you were looking forward to seeing Saitou again, and Kevin from Sin City has been postponed indefinitely due to lack of funds.. :lost: But I'm anxious to see everyone, do those photoshoots, and just have a fun 4.5 day weekend! See you all soon! :skidude2:

Cicatrice
05-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Well for the most part I will be wearing my new Kenshin costume, I may have to bring along my Vash costume though, I miss crossplaying that boy. xD

Youko_Kurama
05-11-2005, 01:28 AM
well thought that by now I should say something about my costume. As every one can see on my Signature, I have some new costume added to my list. Well two of those costumes are not mine. *smiles* which reminds me I really should update my sagnature. well anyway. my costume list:
Fri.: looks like it will be Ouka from .hack the manga
Sat.: Naraku from InuYasha
Sun.:Youko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho and Angel from KOF. *Ouka for a photo shoot*
Mon.: what every costumes come to mind.
And well I just may swich between all my costumes on every day... what every I feel like. *giggles*

Yana_Neko
05-11-2005, 01:17 PM
So far it seems like my schedule will look like the following:

EGL Nurse - Friday Morning
Draco (Harry Potter) - Friday Afternoon
Kotori (X-1999) - Saturday Morning
Buggy (One Piece) - Saturday Afternoon
Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) - Sunday
Gash Bell (Konjiki no Gash Bell) - Monday

DayDreamerNessa
05-11-2005, 05:53 PM
ok im hoping this'll be the last change, plus now i'll have a sephiroth to walk around with >3

friday-speed grapher an anime that is very new i'll be surprised if ANYONE recognizes us XD
-kagura
-sakai

saturday- final fantasy characters
-sephiroth
-evil moogle

sunday- hellsing (for der cosplay)
-alucard
-victoria

monday- tekken some of you may have seen us at cherry blossom
school uniforms
-jin
-xiaoyu

Imari-chan
05-11-2005, 06:24 PM
As for now I will only be able to go on Sunday. And I will be wearing...

Hervey from Suikoden IV - Will be worn when I get to the conventions till 3pm.
Kaname Hagiri from Yu Yu Hakusho - Will be worn for the YYH Gathering.
Miyuki from Bible Black - Will be worn for Photoshoot after YYH Gathering.

Yes It's crazy to carry all this but it's all not that heavy. (^^) Hope to see people there! If the Tekken gathering actually happens I will bring my costume for that too. (o.o);;;

-Imari

Dr.Noe
05-12-2005, 02:48 AM
Update: Agent Smith will be appearing and I think so will Krusty.

Dany
05-12-2005, 10:30 AM
If all goes well (read: depending on transportation and panel things), I will drop by Fanime for a short time Sunday afternoon in my D costume. Due to my commitments to BayCon presently, I can't make promises beyond that :(

If any of you are going to be making the con-bounce between Fanime and BayCon, however, hopefully I'll see you :)

Astro
05-12-2005, 06:43 PM
I have absolutely no idea when I'll be wearing them, but I plan to bring six costumes. :3

Trish - Devil May Cry
Andrea Cavalcanti - Gankutsuou
Muraki Kazutaka - Yami no Matsuei
Durer - Enzai
Asagi Mika - GUNGRAVE
Kuzuki Kakyou - X

antibishie
05-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Hmmm... these will probably be rotated around a lot as I can't really wear most of them for extended periods of time... but it'll probably be roughly:

Friday- Kazuhiko; "Clover"
Saturday - Red Man; "Robot Carnival"
Sunday - The King of All Cosmos; "Katamari Damacy"

indie_chixor
05-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Im going as:

Elie from 'Rave Groove Master"
Dijeko from "Diji Charat"
Miho from the webcomic "Megatokyo"

lalalala fun stuff.

L-Lamb
05-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Im going as:

Elie from 'Rave Groove Master"
Dijeko from "Diji Charat"
Miho from the webcomic "Megatokyo"

lalalala fun stuff.

Fun! Dejiko is such a fun costume! I wore mine last year and we're using it in the masquerade this year ^_^
I look forward to seeing your Dejiko! (p.s. we named our kitty dejiko)

Eurobeat King
05-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Tee-hee.. changed my mind again.. :thumbsup: Here's my revised cosplay list & schedule for Fanime2005:

Friday (afternoon) : Inui (Prince of Tennis)
Friday (late-afternoon) : Jann Lee (Dead or Alive Ultimate)
Saturday (morning-afternoon) : Saitou Hajime (Ruroni Kenshin)
Saturday (late-afternoon) : Ryosuke Takahashi w/FC3S (Initial D)
Sunday (morning-afternoon) : Shinji Ikari (NG Evangelion)
Monday : NONE

Pikacello
05-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Tee-hee.. changed my mind again.. :thumbsup: Here's my revised cosplay list & schedule for Fanime2005:

Friday (afternoon) : Inui (Prince of Tennis)
Friday (late-afternoon) : Jann Lee (Dead or Alive Ultimate)
Saturday (morning-afternoon) : Saitou Hajime (Ruroni Kenshin)
Saturday (late-afternoon) : Ryosuke Takahashi w/FC3S (Initial D)
Sunday (morning-afternoon) : Shinji Ikari (NG Evangelion)
Monday : NONE
YEAY! I'm so glad you're doing Inui ^_____^ It's so perfect!!

LuckInSpades
05-16-2005, 12:02 AM
I'll be cosplaying as a person selling hats... o.<

I might wear stuff behind the booth... but I am unsure if it'll be a good idea or not =/ Posing for pix might make my booth susceptable for snatches! ~,~;

BSaphire
05-16-2005, 01:44 AM
Well for the most part I will be wearing my new Kenshin costume, I may have to bring along my Vash costume though, I miss crossplaying that boy. xD
YES!! Please bring Vash and how about Monday for the Photo shoot?? I have doughnuts :love:

I did see your post on the thread, hope that the new day will help you out also.
I hope that I get to take pics of the "New" you *giggle... I don't think I've seen you with long hair.... till Fanime...

BSaphire
05-16-2005, 01:49 AM
If all goes well (read: depending on transportation and panel things), I will drop by Fanime for a short time Sunday afternoon in my D costume. Due to my commitments to BayCon presently, I can't make promises beyond that :(

If any of you are going to be making the con-bounce between Fanime and BayCon, however, hopefully I'll see you :)

I hope this means Sunday from 1:30 till at least DerCosplay... that way you can be there for the Cosplayer Gathering and maybe I can sneek in some time for shots with the new camera and you can see the YYH skit Our group has come up with??

At least I hope to see you sunday. What will you be cosplaying as on Sunday? I will hopefully be Kuronue from YYH @ the 3pm YYH Gathering.

Pikacello
05-16-2005, 01:53 AM
I'll be cosplaying as a person selling hats... o.<

I might wear stuff behind the booth... but I am unsure if it'll be a good idea or not =/ Posing for pix might make my booth susceptable for snatches! ~,~;

Aw bums! I always look forward to seeing your cosplay. But I will visit your awesome hat booth. =)

LuckInSpades
05-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Aw bums! I always look forward to seeing your cosplay. But I will visit your awesome hat booth. =)
T,T You have no idea how touched I am that you say that. I don't think people share those thoughts between fellow cosplayers enough if they do feel such a thing *hugs* Yay for visiting! I might wear Nyozeka, because since I STILL haven't made the wig (no money >.<), I'll be wearing my hat for it.

LuckInSpades
05-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Edit: Can someone delete this double-post. Damn computer crapped out on me and I didn't think it posted the first time.

BSaphire
05-16-2005, 10:04 AM
T,T You have no idea how touched I am that you say that. I don't think people share those thoughts between fellow cosplayers enough if they do feel such a thing *hugs* Yay for visiting! I might wear Nyozeka, because since I STILL haven't made the wig (no money >.<), I'll be wearing my hat for it.

I know that I will miss seeing you cosplaying also :waaaah: You are fun to photograph and such a great person... I will have to find the time to check out your hats... I still want a moogle one :) I'm bringing my other daughter with me and she might want a bunny eared one (Easter and Bunnies are her favs)

Hey... I'm bringing a Wolfwood with me ^^) He's a newbie ^^) Maybe you and b/f can help corrupt him into a con junkie *LOL Monday @ what time for the Trigun shoot??? how about 1:30 or so... that way everyone gets checked out of their rooms and has time for a bite to eat???

LuckInSpades
05-16-2005, 10:17 AM
I know that I will miss seeing you cosplaying also :waaaah: You are fun to photograph and such a great person... I will have to find the time to check out your hats... I still want a moogle one :) I'm bringing my other daughter with me and she might want a bunny eared one (Easter and Bunnies are her favs)

Hey... I'm bringing a Wolfwood with me ^^) He's a newbie ^^) Maybe you and b/f can help corrupt him into a con junkie *LOL Monday @ what time for the Trigun shoot??? how about 1:30 or so... that way everyone gets checked out of their rooms and has time for a bite to eat???

I didn't know there was so much love @,@ I guess now I am obligated to cosplay behind the booth. Perhaps if my friends/sister will man the booth for me at some times, I can actually escape from the booth for pictures and potty breaks ^,^;;

Any requests asides Vash? XD

BSaphire
05-23-2005, 03:23 PM
I will be cosplaying Kuronue on Sunday (go figure) and I will be doing my secret cosplay character. If you want to know more about that then you have to go to my website and see the info under "Special Events".BSaphire's web site (http://www.bluesaphireproductions.com)

:bigtu: Four more days and it's FANIME!!!

Forsythia
05-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi hi! I'm bringing Wall Market Aeris with me this year. I can't wait to see you all there! =3

Saiyan Princess
05-24-2005, 01:50 AM
I will be going as Bra from DragonBall GT on Saturday. Anna Willimas from Tekken on Sunday and either Sumire from Sakura Wars, Rei Hino from Sailor Moon, Blue from Wolf's Rain, or Jill Valentine from Resident Evil on Monday

Ayumi
05-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Friday: Ayane(DOAU C6)
Saturday: Ayame(InuYasha) and Ayane(DOAU C6)
Sunday: Kasumi(DOAU C1)
Monday: Lenne(FFX-2)

Sizer: your avatar looks like mine :D lol

BSaphire: I always say I have a "secret cosplay" but always end up telling someone ;_;

~gryphon~
05-25-2005, 01:35 AM
I will be there for most of the weekend, and am going as Michael from Angel Sanctuary (see avatar). Not sure which day I will wear the costume, but probably saturday. This is my first ever con, so if you see a Michael wandering around looking lost and confused, that'll probably be me ^_^

Caelque
05-25-2005, 06:21 AM
I'll be cosplaying Yura-sama in Roman Hikou garb and Cure White from Pretty Cure. Maybe I'll do random cat boy one day too ^^; I may be able to find some stuff for a cosplay of Rituska from Loveless =p.

AmazonPrincess
05-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Let's see...

This year I'll be going as:
Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon (brand spanking new costume)
Shizuru Kuabara from Yu Yu Hakusho (2nd year, but all improved so not as last minute)
Original Schoolgirl from my head (3rd year, but also improved. Yay new stuff!)

I know I'll be Shizuru at least Sunday afternoon, for the YYH gathering, and for taking pics @ DerCosplay

latrodectra
05-26-2005, 02:34 PM
I don't think I've posted yet but I'm going Sunday, I'll be dressed as Lust from FMA. I would like to go both days but I forgot to pre-register and $30 a day is a little steep.

BSaphire
05-26-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't think I've posted yet but I'm going Sunday, I'll be dressed as Lust from FMA. I would like to go both days but I forgot to pre-register and $30 a day is a little steep.
Latrodectra, there are a lot of us who can relate to the "...$30 a day is a little steep." thing... but if you are coming on Sunday as Lust from FMA, then your going to miss the FMA gathering on Saturday @ 11 am... *sigh I hope that an appearance at the gathering will happen @ least. I'm sure that lots of people would love to see your Lust costume.

As for me... Saturday from 10 am ~ 12 is my Secret Cosplay outfit (see "Special Events" on my bluesaphireproductions.com (http://www.bluesaphireproductions.com) for info) and if it doesn't get too warm I may stay in that. Sunday is going to be Kuronue, but due to $ and a mechanical malfunction I won't have my wings.... :bigcry: On the other side of that it gives me time to get my ears, work on my props and solve the wing issue before AX.

latrodectra
05-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Latrodectra, there are a lot of us who can relate to the "...$30 a day is a little steep." thing... but if you are coming on Sunday as Lust from FMA, then your going to miss the FMA gathering on Saturday @ 11 am... *sigh I hope that an appearance at the gathering will happen @ least. I'm sure that lots of people would love to see your Lust costume.

I know, I know and I am bummed about that but I entered the masquarade and that's on sunday and I can't do both unfortunately. I would love to go and be in the gathering with my first FMA costume but it wasn't meant to be. I haven't heard anything from Fanime so I think I'm in the masqurade. :lost:

indie_chixor
05-27-2005, 03:37 AM
WAAIII!!! IM LEAVING FOR FANIME IN 7 HOURS!!!

*sqwee~~~!!!*

>.> ...

<.<

dont hurt me! Im so excited!!!! C-you all Friday morning!!!!

I'll be the Gothic Lolta with a Cardboard Tube-weilding Samurai to protect me from Fan Boys!

*hugs and kisses!!!!*

Hanyaan
05-27-2005, 12:30 PM
My final costume bringing list:

Howl and Markl (Howl's Moving Castle)
Wrath and Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Lusca (Enzai)
Random changes of clothing (stuff that's sortakinda cosplay but not a costume)

KNIVES5991
03-11-2006, 09:25 PM
:crest: I'M GOING AS MILLIONS KNIVES FROM TRIGUN[with bloody angel arm!

knives5991

Mandy Mitchell
03-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Here's my tentative costume list:

Temari from Naruto
Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon
Secret costume for USA Musume

I'm still deciding on which of these costumes to bring:

Sakura from Naruto
Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Samansa-chan
03-15-2006, 08:08 AM
I'M BACK HERE! =D

I'll be going as a blind ninja from the series of naruto (If it's finished by then) And a Medieval dog-girl named Katherine :3

Eurobeat King
04-09-2006, 04:03 AM
As of now I don't think I'll be bringing any costumes to Fanime this year. :lost: Reason for this is because I predict Fanime to be even more fun this year than the previous one, with a lot more cosplayers & gatherings. So to prepare for the wave after wave of cosplayers, I decided not to cosplay so that I can take more pictures of cosplayers & gatherings for all 4 days of the con. :) Last year I had fun drifting the RX-7 FC down the halls with the shopping-cart Initial D guys, and had our mini Dead or Alive gathering. But for this year at Fanime I'm going to just take pictures for cosplay.com, and wait until Anime Expo in July to cosplay.

So if anyone else who reads this wants to make a new thread for starting a Dead or Alive gathering for Fanime, please go ahead. Sorry I can't cosplay with everyone this year, but if there is one you can bet I'll be there to take pictures!! :skidude:

See you all in less than 2 months!!

Yunri-Chan
04-10-2006, 01:14 PM
I'll definitely be going as Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto, and I'm thinking of *maybe* TJ Hinata or Raver Hinata, although those plans will probably be executed in future cons. My friends are all going to be from Naruto-- we have a Kin, Deidara, Anko, Sakura, Kisame, Naruto, Gekkou Hayate & Itachi. We originally also had a Sasuke, but she'll be on a choir tour to Washington, so yeah. ;_;

46 days. ♥

Imari-chan
04-10-2006, 11:58 PM
So if anyone else who reads this wants to make a new thread for starting a Dead or Alive gathering for Fanime, please go ahead. Sorry I can't cosplay with everyone this year, but if there is one you can bet I'll be there to take pictures!! :skidude:

See you all in less than 2 months!!

Aww, I'll go make that thread then. Hope nothing happens for CBF or else I have to wait till some other day to take doa photos with you. XD Anyways, I hope you will have all those photos taken of cosplayers at fanime. Always take nice photos~ :)