PDA

View Full Version : kingdom hearts - secret ending <spoilers>

kitty_neko
12-23-2002, 09:04 PM
ok, i beat the game today and i got the secret ending... which i found INCREDIBLE. so, is there gonna be a sequel to kingdom hearts with riku as the main charater or what? i really hope there is....i would definetly buy it!

btw, if ne one has screencaps of the secret ending, i would really appretiate it if you would share, cuz i wanna make riku's jacket
^_^

Squall-chan
12-23-2002, 09:08 PM
*raises hand*

I have a sh*t load of pics from the secret ending...unfortunetly I'm at someone elses house...but if u dont get any from other ppl I'll post some up tommorrow.

and yeah it is great...I wish I was home right now so I can watch it along with all my other vids...

SohjiroX
12-24-2002, 01:19 PM
Well I already know I am cosplaying if possible Adult Riku with a friend and more for this up coming AX i have pics but I dont know what would be good, best bet is to check online for the trailor and some places have pics as well.

Deathscythe
12-24-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by kitty_neko
ok, i beat the game today and i got the secret ending... which i found INCREDIBLE. so, is there gonna be a sequel to kingdom hearts with riku as the main charater or what? i really hope there is....i would definetly buy it!

There will be a sequel. Just won't be out for a while.

I just need a few more Dalmations, then go back to the End of the World and beat it once more and BAM! Secret ending.....here I come!

kitty_neko
12-24-2002, 02:20 PM
i found the video, so i have it on my comp. now. only problem is that i cant take screenshots because windows media player is retarded -.-;; ...so i'd still appretiate them ^_^

and good luck on those dalmations, deathscythe!

Deathscythe
12-24-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by kitty_neko

and good luck on those dalmations, deathscythe!

Most of the bastards are still in Agrabah though.

Cait
12-30-2002, 12:17 PM
Stupid question... when did KH come out in Japan?

Vinya
12-30-2002, 12:21 PM
It's sooo cool, the ending. Is the sequel "Final Mix"? Cos I've seen this AWESOME video "Showdown of Fate" and it's from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. Is this the sequel? (Well, I don't know if it warms anyone up really... You can buy it in Japan only... :()

Sana-chan
12-30-2002, 12:35 PM
I think KH Final Mix is already out in Japan. There was apparently another trailer for FFX-2 in it.

Shadra D
12-30-2002, 02:54 PM
Yes, Final Mix has another KH-2 Trailer with lots of different footage. Sora is back, somehow, but there's not that much new information given on him or the two Riku-looking people.

Another bonus of Final Mix is a Cloud vs. Sephiroth battle, apparently with extra dialogue. Sounds like fun o/~

Sana-chan
12-30-2002, 04:07 PM
Ooo Cloud vs Sephiroth=very very cool.

I read somewhere that Mickey and all them Disney ppl won't be in the new KH.

kitty_neko
12-30-2002, 04:37 PM
i've been watching the trailer a lot, trying to figure it out. im pretty surprised, but if you look really closely, you'll see that the 2 weapons riku has are actually the oathkeeper and the oblivion! now that make me wonder.... (isnt it unfortunate that when you get the answer to one question, a new one appears? XP)

DJ(SiC)ness
12-30-2002, 04:38 PM
yes the sephiroth Vs. Cloud fight was the coolest 10 secounds of video i have ever seen..shit there fast.

It would be cool if KH2 went to all the FF worlds...

*goes and watchs final mix trailer

tamahomegurl
01-03-2003, 01:01 AM
my friend who's relative works for square (go rei-chan!!!) told me that in kh2 you get to be kairi and even riku instead of just playing sora. i think it's just at some parts though.

Marth
01-07-2003, 08:44 PM
I've heard other rumors concerning KH2... Riku (or who ever the guy in the raincoat is... i think they're both Riku) is the main character... and that it'd be the other way around... Final Fantasy/other Squaresoft worlds (Hopefully Chrono Trigger) with Disney guys as supporting characters!

I've also heard that there's talk of a KH3 to wrap up the "saga".

God, I love that game!!!

Mappy
01-07-2003, 10:00 PM
From the looks of it in the Secret Trailer the town they were in closesy resembles..

...Midgar. from FF7. oh wow... if thats true then the FF Worlds will be the next travel desintation. and then we got the Square + Enix tie up. Dragon Quest? or maybe im jumping the gun a little? ^^;

Marth
01-07-2003, 11:19 PM
DRAGONQUEST ALL THE WAY! AKIRA TORIYAMA-SAMA RULES!!!!!!