PDA

View Full Version : Dead or Alive Cosplay

Shibura Tsubasa
12-05-2004, 11:05 PM
I didnt get a chance to show it.. but at Anime OD '05, ill finally get to cosplay from DoA!!!! I already have a Kasumi costume.. but plan to do Ayane! Anyone else going from Dead Or Alive series?

Eurobeat King
12-06-2004, 03:16 AM
Shibura: I remember your Kasumi from Fanime & Animagic 2004, and I hope you were able to see those pictures on my gallery! :) Thanks for posing for pictures at those cons, and your costume looks great! I do have my Jann Lee costume from DOA2 (which I haven't worn since Animagic 2003) and can bring that to the con if you want to have a DOA gathering at AOD. :D

Shibura Tsubasa
12-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Wow! You remember! Yes, Kasumi was my pride and joy costume.. so Ayane(ironiclly her rival) is next on my list.
Jann Lee's costume was awesome in Dead Or Alive 2, I was actually playing that the other day. Well then, bust out that costume, gogo DoA!

Im VERY interested in a DoA gathering, like I said on AIM, I know of one, maybe two people also cosplaying from the uber fighting game series. So thats sounding good so far.. ^_^

Eurobeat King
12-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Shibura: Cool for more people for DOA! I'll talk more about it with you on AOLIM later. I might fix-up my Jann Lee costume for 2005, since it needs a little repairs, and I might try to find a newer (and bigger) GOLD-DRAGON design for the back of the shirt.. :skidude2: You should also bring your Kasumi costume to AOD along with your new Ayane!

Shibura Tsubasa
12-28-2004, 11:38 PM
Aw man, I wrote this uber long post and it ended up not actually being posted. ::tears:: stupid internet. Anyways, lets see if my one brain cell can remember it all.

As you know, Im still doing Ayane, but I think a different player costume. >.> Reasons for that ::sigh::
Ahh Im so happy I know more people cosplaying from DoA!!
My little sister is getting someone else to cosplay as Hitomi.. ^_^ and also Im trying to coax someone into being a Hayabusa.. Kasumi needs a pairing yanno ;_;

Anyways, I totally jacked up my Ayane wig.. its my first one, and Im not good with style.. but Im trying my best to fix it up :)

hehe I know theres more DoA people out there ::Swoons:: almost 3 months away! :)

Edit: By the way, good luck on finding that dragon.. ive never seen a GOLD one that big.. as a decal or anything @_@;; Ill make sure to keep my eyes out for ideas on where to find one though :)

Eurobeat King
12-29-2004, 10:41 AM
As you know, Im still doing Ayane, but I think a different player costume. >.> Reasons for that ::sigh::
Ahh Im so happy I know more people cosplaying from DoA!!
My little sister is getting someone else to cosplay as Hitomi.. ^_^ and also Im trying to coax someone into being a Hayabusa.. Kasumi needs a pairing yanno ;_;
The Ayane costume you want to do looks really good, so I wish you luck on making it in-time for the con. Thanks for asking my opinion on it. :) A friend of mine cosplayed as Hayabusa at Fanime2004, but he did the "Ninja Gaiden" version.. Would that count if he brought it to AOD? :thumbsup:

By the way, good luck on finding that dragon.. ive never seen a GOLD one that big.. as a decal or anything @_@;; Ill make sure to keep my eyes out for ideas on where to find one though :)
When I first made my Jann Lee costume, I went to Chinatown to look for dragon t-shirts, and they actually HAD a shiny, gold-dragon design that took up the entire back of a shirt. I didn't go with it tho, because the dragon looked rather simple & dull.. :lost: So now (almost) 3 years later if they still sell that design in Chinatown, perhaps I'll give it another look..

gogoedward
12-30-2004, 01:45 AM
oh i waned to do a jan lee costume form doa 3, the white pants with the red dragon, thatd be awesome,

alas, no jan lee this year, at least not util i lose the weight i gained over the holidays and get my muscles back, darn turkey, it tempts me with its juicy light meat, an di just cant resist

i also need to get darker, darn bay area, its so hard to get a good tan around here

Shibura Tsubasa
01-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Wow... well this is last minute..but someone told me they'd like to go to AOD with me, as Leon from Dead Or Alive! Wow, the first Leon Ive seen(from my rampages of cosplay picture searching and first year of attending cons) so theres one more in the bag. >.>

Hopefully he doesnt bail out on us, I think our sexy gathering will be great ^_~

Shibura Tsubasa
01-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Do you have a time and preference for a DOA gathering? Alot of the people(cosplaying DOA) I know are going to get there midday to nightfall of Friday. Any preferences of when where and what time?

Like I said I know some people from San Jose who are going to cosplay DOA at AOD, most who dont have internet access to say it here, but yea... so far I know of

Kasumi(1st player DOA3) - Me :P
Kasumi(2nd player DOA3) - Khay(Nickname/Alias: Fallen_Snow)
Leon(1st Player DOAU) - Anthony(Nickname/Alias: Alucard)
Hitomi(3rd player DOAU) - Jamie(Nickname/Alias: Chibi)
Ayane(6th player DOAU) - Me :P
Jann Lee(DOA2) - Al(Nickname/Alias: Eurobeat King)
Ryu Hayabusa(DOAU?/Ninja Gaiden?) Al's friend.. lol ^_^
[[^^By the way, it counts, Ryu is as much apart of DOA like Ninja Gaiden)

Awesome stuff, ne? ^_^ I can see alot of pairing pictures and what not ^_^ Theres alot of maybes too.. I wish more people from cosplay.com did DOA for Anime Overdose though :P

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
02-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Hm... I do have a Lei-Fang costume that was like... worn last year? It's from DOA 3, the one with a blue shirt with dark blue lines and a ivory colored skirt. It's still pending on whether I'm going, but we'll see. Just like to give you the heads up.

Eurobeat King
02-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Do you have a time and preference for a DOA gathering?

Kasumi(1st player DOA3) - Me :P
Kasumi(2nd player DOA3) - Khay(Nickname/Alias: Fallen_Snow)
Leon(1st Player DOAU) - Anthony(Nickname/Alias: Alucard)
Hitomi(3rd player DOAU) - Jamie(Nickname/Alias: Chibi)
Ayane(6th player DOAU) - Me :P
Jann Lee(DOA2) - Al(Nickname/Alias: Eurobeat King)
Ryu Hayabusa(DOAU?/Ninja Gaiden?) Al's friend.. lol ^_^
[[^^By the way, it counts, Ryu is as much apart of DOA like Ninja Gaiden)

ShiburaTsubasa (M.),

I'm looking more towards Saturday to do the DOA/DOAX gathering, since Friday I won't get there until after work, around 7pm, and that might be too late to do cosplay. Plus I don't know when other people plan to be there.. So Saturday sounds better for us to do the gathering. As for a time, perhaps NOON sounds good, since I want to wear Jann Lee for a little bit and then switch to Ryosuke and bring out the FC3S to drift around the hotel.
Let me know if 12:00pm on Saturday sounds good for everyone who plans to join in on our gathering.

I asked Tevina to ask her cousin's b/f (Mike) if he could bring his Ninja Gaiden Ryu Hayabusa costume for the gathering, and she'll get back to me on it..

Also, Akirachan might also bring her Kasumi DOAX costume (the pink Gentian one from AX2004) if she can make it. *crosses fingers*

M, when do you plan to wear Kasumi (costume #1) during AOD? I would like to take pics, possibly pair-up as J-Lee & Kasumi for pics, and maybe take some of you posing with my FC. ;) I know you want to debut Ayane for the gathering, so let me know what day you think you can wear Kasumi.. Thanks!!

Kirschwasser
02-04-2005, 09:57 AM
I might go to Anime Overdose next month. It depends on my friend Madison, because she really wants to go (she's a huge Pyscho le Cemu fan & so am I, so we are both trying hard to save up extra money to go to this con. Besides, I luv~ San Fran (it's so cool) and Madison hasn't been there before, so I would be glad to go with her. But she's having trouble getting money for it...

Anyway, if I do go (I hope, if I don't, I'll cry! >_<) I'll be going as Kasumi in her 2nd outfit from Dead or Alive Ultimate (I'm gathering all the materials for it right now). My friend would also like to go as Lei Fang, since she really likes that chara & plus, she is has never been to a con or cosplayed. So I do hope we can go. I'll let you know by the end of the month. :thumbsup:

Eurobeat King
02-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Kirsch: I hope you can make it to AOD, as it'd be great to see you again (since AX) and it's always good to have more people in a gathering. You'd make a nice Kasumi, and your friend as Lei Fang would look good pairing up with my Jann Lee. :) Please keep us posted!

1nfc.. Do you have a picture of your Lei Fang? I'm wondering if I've seen it before or not. Now I have to hurry up and re-do J-Lee in-time for the con..

UPDATE: Since I've now seen the schedule for AOD and it looks like there's lots of stuff planned for FRIDAY, I will probably ask for Friday off from work and get there in the morning/early afternoon, rather than get there in the evening. So now Friday would work for me also for the gathering, but it's up to everyone who's participating to see when would be a good time for it.. What say you?? ;)

Michi
02-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Mm... I dunno. It might be fun to wear my DOA2 2nd player Kasumi again, but I dunno if I'll have my hair dyed for it or my bangs cut. ^_^; I'll come by for photos though maybe. :3

Eurobeat King
02-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Michi: You should try to make it so we can cosplay together. To my recollection, I don't remember us cosplaying together for DOA, only KOF (Mai & King back in the days) So it'd be nice to take pics with you as Kasumi & Jann Lee at AOD, since I'm only wearing him at AOD, Recca, and Fanime this year. (AX seems doubtful for me wearing J-Lee.) Hope you bring your Kasumi! :)

Michi
02-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Recca would be easier for me to do Kasumi at... Because if I end up doing Xiangfei at AOD, I won't have the hair for Kasumi. XD We'll see. If I don't find my Xiangfei pieces in time, I'll cut my hair for Kasumi and wear it for the gathering here. ^^ Otherwise I'll save it... pending an available ride to Recca. ^^; It would be great to gets pics with your Jann Lee! Because you're right, we haven't~~

Shibura Tsubasa
02-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Nine more days! My Ayane costume is coming along nicely, even with the lil curl in the wig >.> hehe.

Anyways...

Eurobeat King: It was said that the gathering would be at--

Friday:: 5PM
Saturday:: 12Noon

correct? I am excited to see the new dragon for Jann Lee =] .

Michi: Last year when I was making my kasumi costume, you were my role model for all kas costumes ;_; If you happen to bring kasumi, Id enjoy so much to take pictures with you. And I cut my hair recently, sadly dont have the color ::has brown hair::

I figured out when i shall wear my costumes!!! Friday i will be wearing Kasumi, for the gathering. Saturday i will be debuting Ayane, I am really really looking forward to that... a nice debut(sadly no one will know who i am).

Hope to see ya'll soon! Catch ya at the gathering =]

"baka mitai" -Ayane (T3h pwn taunt)

Eurobeat King
02-22-2005, 11:08 PM
ShiburaT: And I can't wait to see your new Ayane come AOD next weekend! (I select that costume when I play DOAU, so I shall know who you are..) ;) I need to start working on J-Lee, and so I will finish posting these Katsucon pics and then get to work on the costume this weekend. :skidude2: Yesh, the gatherings for DOA/DOAX will take place on BOTH days, with the first one taking place on Friday at 5pm. I remember there's a staircase on the top floor of the hotel that goes downstairs to other rooms, and there's a lounge area (with tables & chairs) close by that we can use as the MEETING PLACE. (I'll find a picture from Yaoi-con 2002 to show you an example.) For Saturday at 12:00pm, we'll meet here also but then relocate to the hotel's pool area if there are any DOAX cosplayers (like Akirachan) joining us.

So yay for your Kasumi on Friday for the first gathering, and good luck finishing up Ayane for AOD Saturday!! And I trust you're using the "sparring mode" on DOAU to get her moves, stances, taunts, and other poses for some kewl action poses I have in mind. ;)

Michi: As she said, it'd be nice to take pics of both of you as Kasumi, or Kasumi vs. Ayane on Saturday, so I hope you can make it. If not, then Reccacon 2 weeks later, but do your best to try and make it to the DOA/DOAX gatherings at AOD!!

Michi
02-23-2005, 01:17 AM
gah, noon? O_O I think Saturday might be the only day I go, and.. ^^;;; I have to take the bus in.. I could get there at like 11, but I'd need a room to change into and I wasn't gonna get one. =/ Eep, must figure something out. I think my friend said I can use her room. ^^ I'm leaning towards being Kasumi now.

Michi: Last year when I was making my kasumi costume, you were my role model for all kas costumes ;_; If you happen to bring kasumi, Id enjoy so much to take pictures with you. And I cut my hair recently, sadly dont have the color ::has brown hair::

;-;!!! Awww.. Thank you so much!! That makes me so happy to hear. Aww. Now I really want to wear Kasumi. XD;; I'll see what I can do.

I have brown hair too, naturally. ^^ Really boring, ash brown hair. u_u But I dyed it bright auburn for cosplay. Right now it's faded (I last dyed it right before AX '04) so I'll need to dye it probably this weekend before the AOD if I end up wearing Kasumi there. ^_^ But I've been meaning to dye it for a while anyway.

Kirschwasser
02-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Argh...I'm sorry, but you already know what I'm going to write: I can't go. Madison couldn't come up with extra money & besides, I have a bloody speech next Friday, so...yeah. :thumbsup: I wish I could go, I'm almost done with my Kasumi too. -_-

Eurobeat King
02-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Kirsch: Ackkkk.. Sorry to hear that you can't make it to AOD.. :lost: Still, there's always AX for the DOA/DOAX gathering, or maybe the c.com picnic/campout if Admin decides to have it in the Spring. :) Can't wait to see the costume in-person, and we'll miss you at AOD.. *hug*

Michi: Thanks for stopping by work today to say hello, even if it was for like, a minute. (Hope you enjoyed "Ong-Bak"! ;) ) If you think you might get there after 12:00pm on Saturday, I'm sure most of us will still be walking around in our DOA costumes, so we can always re-group later and do another big gathering group-shot after you show up. :)

Tevina
02-23-2005, 10:22 PM
I asked Tevina to ask her cousin's b/f (Mike) if he could bring his Ninja Gaiden Ryu Hayabusa costume for the gathering, and she'll get back to me on it..

Well I know now that he's gonna be going to ANIMEOD, before he didn't even know about it. Still haven't gotten a chance to ask him, but I'll make sure that he gets the message though and I'll get back to you guys on it.

Eurobeat King
02-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Tevina: Thanks! :) If he can bring his Ryu Hayabusa, that'd be cool! Always good to have more guys in our DOA/DOAX/Ninja Gaiden gathering for AOD! Please keep us posted.

Michi
02-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Heehee it was still nice to see you Al!! ^^

Well um.. in order to do Kasumi I have to dye and cut my hair.. It didn't exactly hit me that AOD is this next weekend.. >_>; and I wanted to make foot things and get new ribbons for Kasumi before I wear it again. We'll see. I'd reaaaaally like to join the group. ;-; But I just dunno yet.

Shibura Tsubasa
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Hehe Michi you took the words right out of my mouth. I need to do the exact same, but tomorrow I plan to do the leg thingies @_@ I dont know if I will be able to though. I would dye my hair as well, but my friend convinced me not to, so my brown headed self will have to make the most of it. Michi regardless of the leg thingies and hair, you should bring Kas, we could be nakie leggy thingies together :P

Its hysterical, my little sister who is going as Hitomi(her Karate uniform) , her costume is SO big on her, makes me laugh buyt we are trying hard to make it look right xD its cute >.> Even though shes taller than me @_@

I hope Mr. Ninja Gaiden guy will be able to make it =] Even though my costume of Ayane isnt the exact from the Ninja Gaiden game, how awesome it;d be to take pairing pix =]

Eep, Imma play DOAU with my sis right now, Oh yea, Im on a winning streak\
Anyone want to play DOAU at AOD? :P hehe.. a mini touny >.> haha... Although I already know Al can beat me ;_;

Kirschwasser
02-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Kirsch: Ackkkk.. Sorry to hear that you can't make it to AOD.. Still, there's always AX for the DOA/DOAX gathering, or maybe the c.com picnic/campout if Admin decides to have it in the Spring. Can't wait to see the costume in-person, and we'll miss you at AOD.. *hug*

Yeah, it's a shame I can't go. Why couldn't my speech by the next week? Of course my speech teacher just had to make me the first person to do the speech. (And my speech class is very important, so it is something I cannot miss, unfortunately.) >_< Oh, for AX, I am going to go as DOAUltimate Ayane in her 15th costume (X-Box logo outfit). And my sister is actually going to cosplay for the first time! *dances* She's going to go as either Tina or Hitomi in the X-Box outfit. Oooh, I might bring Kasumi to AX if I have the time to wear it. But within the next two weeks, I'll have picture of my Kasumi cosplay. ^^

Shibura Tsubasa
02-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Ill have Kasumi's X-box xostume by AX 2005 as well :) The figurine I got with the game is so cute :3 hehe Good luck on your Kas cosplay, I'm sorry you couldnt make it to AOD.

Why is it that the DOA costumes I want to or have done always have at least one problem ;_; Since my costume is backless, the fabric is having a hard time staying on me @_@ I might have to put one of those clear bra straps across the back.. rawr @_@;;
Whee Im arriving in San Francisco just in time for the gathering =]

Michi
02-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Okay.. I was figuring it out last night and I wanna fix up my DOA2 Kasumi really nicely.. I got some great pics last year so I decided I should just add on to the outfit and make it DOA3 style, since that's more recognizable anyway. (I bet a lot of people saw my outdated DOA2 one and thought I was just missing details. :P)

So for AOD... I'll just come by and say hi. ^^ I don't wanna rush fixing up Kasumi. I'll have my DOA3 Kasumi ready for Anime North, and then I'll probably wear it to Anime Expo. ^_^

Eurobeat King
02-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Michi: Soooo, you'll just be there on Saturday and not be cosplaying with us, ya? :lost: If so that means we've dropped our group by 3: you, Kirsch, and Akirachan. (That's 3 Kasumi's!!) And according to ShiburaT, her friend Khay (FallenSnow) may/may not have her Kasumi done in-time for AOD.. *sigh* But at least there's still myself, Shibura & her sister, and a couple more people.. So we'll make the best of it. :)

ShiburaT: M. I'll wait for you on Friday to show up before I get changed into Jann Lee, so come find me when you get there. Good luck finishing up Ayane for Saturday!! ;)

Kirsch: Since I want to take pictures with you at AX, perhaps I'll make a gathering for DOA in the AX thread, like on Day #2 or so of the con, so we can get a group together. (Anyone who's attending AOD and plans to go to AX could keep this in mnd.) Sounds good?

Michi
02-26-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm totally up for an AX DOA group. ^^ I couuuuld wear my Kasumi as it is to AOD... There's no Kasumis now? o_o;;; Eeee.. ;-;

Shibura Tsubasa
02-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Im going as Kasumi Friday and Sunday if I stay long enough =]

Alright Al, Ill try to get there ASAP with my group and all. >.> everything is iffy with other people @_@

Eurobeat King
02-26-2005, 04:21 PM
ShiburaT: Who's iffy in your group? We should start compiling a list of definites so we'll know fersure how big our group will be. Right now (for the Friday gathering) it's just you as Kasumi, me as Jann Lee, and your sister as Hitomi? Neither of us have heard from FallenSnow, and I've yet to hear from Tevina if her friend is going to be bringing his Hayabusa costume (from NinjaGaiden) for this weekend.. So we'll see..

Michi
02-26-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll take pictures at least. ^____^; I wanna take lots of pictures.

Shibura Tsubasa
02-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Pictures are good =] Damn I left my digi cam at my friends house, so Imma have to be uber cool sharing a cam with my lil sis. Hopefully theres not two uber cool costumes walking past us at the same time >.> and the ironic forces of nature happen to make it so they wont stop and take a picture ;_; reminds me of that digi cam commercial with Stevan Tyler walking by ~_~

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

Anyways... Eurobeat King, I am really bummed out/mad at the fact i found out alot of people werent going to show up. So as of right now, yes, we only have a TRUE confirmation of me, you and my lil sis. I called fallenSnow today and left a message on her house phone, hopefully she can get back to me on that. We might have an Ein? >.> Heh. well nothing is ever for sure these days @_@

Eurobeat King
02-27-2005, 04:20 AM
ShiburaT: Awww.. well, no matter. If it's just the 3 of us, then we'll have our chibi-gathering for both days, and still take lots of cool pics. I'm sure there could always be people who read this thread who aren't members of c.com, and plan on joining us for the gatherings, (just like the Japanese cosplayers who join in on the DOAX gathering at AX) so surprise-show-up-cosplayers could happen and are welcome, ne? :)

Shibura Tsubasa
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
I have talked to FallenSnow, and yup,just as I guessed she cant make it either. So I guess its a chibi gathering this year. Not always so bad. Hope to maybe see some people who arent apart of cosplay.com to maybe show up =]

My Ayane costume is fully completed. I luff it to pieces. See you all on Friday/Saturday! :)

RyuHayabusaDOA2
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
I hope I can take pics of your Ayane cosplay friday, Shibura/Ayumi. I bet you are going to look great in it, hehehe :D only 2 more days.

Kirschwasser
03-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Kirsch: Since I want to take pictures with you at AX, perhaps I'll make a gathering for DOA in the AX thread, like on Day #2 or so of the con, so we can get a group together. (Anyone who's attending AOD and plans to go to AX could keep this in mnd.) Sounds good?

Day #2 for Anime Expo sounds perfect, Eurobeat King! Because that is the day my sister & I are going to wear our DOA stuff. :sunny:

Ill have Kasumi's X-box xostume by AX 2005 as well The figurine I got with the game is so cute :3 hehe Good luck on your Kas cosplay, I'm sorry you couldnt make it to AOD.

Shibura Tsubasa - That's great! Especially if you plan to wear it on the same day I do...then there will be 3 DOA girls in X-Box outfits! ^__^

Once again, I am sooooo sorry I can't make it. Believe me, I really wanted to go to this con! Especially since Psycho le Cemu is going to be there. *Dies* Once again, I miss the chance to see them. I would die in fangirl delight if I saw Daishi. :heart:

Grrr...cursed speech class. Why couldn't my speech be scheduled next week? >_<

Michi
03-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Shibura Tsubasa ~ !!! I just saw pics of your Ayane and you looked great!! I hope we can arrange to get together for Kasumi/Ayane photos as some future con. ^___^ Maybe AX? <3

(I ended up only attending AOD on Sunday so I never saw you in person ;.; bah)

Eurobeat King
03-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Michi: Awww.. can't make it to either Reccacon or Fanime? :lost: But like i said, I plan to have a DOA gathering that's separate from the DOAX gathering, and would like to have it on the 2nd day (Saturday) of AX if possible. But I hope you can join one of our DOA gatherings before then. :)

Ayumi: I hope you liked the pics I took of your new Ayane costume, and they turned out great, as did your costume! YAY!! You're the first Ayane cosplayer (that I've seen) to do that #6 costume, and you pulled it off.. *clap* Look forward to doing more DOA pairing-ups and groups this year :) I'm so happy that my improved Jann Lee got a good reception, and I can't wait to wear him again at Reccacon next weekend if you, your sis, and FallenSnow can make it! :D

Michi
03-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Michi: Awww.. can't make it to either Reccacon or Fanime? :lost: But like i said, I plan to have a DOA gathering that's separate from the DOAX gathering, and would like to have it on the 2nd day (Saturday) of AX if possible. But I hope you can join one of our DOA gatherings before then. :)

I'll be at Reccacon if I can find a way up there. ^^; I haven't found a ride yet. But since it's only one day I won't be doing DOA stuff (besides, it's so soon.. the work I have to do on kasumi plus hair stuff isn't something I want to rush!). I'm probably only bringing one costume there. ^^;

Fanime is the same weekend as Anime North... >< So as long as I afford the ticket, I'll be in Canada that weekend. If that falls through somehow, I'd go to Fanime. ^^; But it's not in my plans. ;.;

AX is for sure, though. ^_^;;