PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil scientist

Chukkie
12-06-2004, 09:27 AM
My dad is going to hook me up with a lab coat that doctors and nurses wear sometimes, so I thought that it would be cool to go as a scientist from the games. Unfortunately, I don't remember if the scientists ever wore anything special. What I was thinking about doing was sewing the Umbrella logo between my shoulder blades and the word "Umbrella" wear a name tag would normally be found. This way, people would be able to recognize what game I'm cosplaying. I don't remember running into scientists in any of the RE games that I have played, so if this idea of mine is inaccurate, please let me know. If not, let me know what you think of the idea.

Archelon
12-06-2004, 03:03 PM
The idea sounds great to me. You never really actually see any scientists in the games. There are some zombie scientists here and there, but usually the clothes are so ruined you can't tell exactly what they look like. I'd say your idea is perfectly fine.

Mako-san
12-06-2004, 06:16 PM
hay my sis did a zombie scientist and what she did was bought a lab coat and printed out the Umbrella logo, sorta big on transfer paper and ironed it on the back the coat. We also made a badge too. I think it would be cool if ya got a little specific and say what division your under. Like most companies, you have like "Operations" or "Bioengineering" etc. Make it look really professional and be creative too! Its a good ideal! Good Luck.

rpd_girl
12-06-2004, 07:38 PM
go for it! There are prolly alot of screen shots where u can find an example.

Chukkie
12-07-2004, 05:48 PM
thanks for stroking my ego guys :love:

Chukkie
12-09-2004, 01:23 PM
hay my sis did a zombie scientist and what she did was bought a lab coat and printed out the Umbrella logo, sorta big on transfer paper and ironed it on the back the coat. We also made a badge too. I think it would be cool if ya got a little specific and say what division your under. Like most companies, you have like "Operations" or "Bioengineering" etc. Make it look really professional and be creative too! Its a good ideal! Good Luck.

any idea where I could get this transfer paper from?

rpd_girl
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
office depot or office max, any place like that.

trigunvash
12-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Transfer paper = Iron ON paper cutouts. Can get at any place like mentioned above, BestBuy, Target, Wal-Mart etc etc.

Mako-san
12-09-2004, 10:05 PM
you can also get iron transfer at Joanne's Fabric and crafts , Michaels, and AC Moores.

Chukkie
12-10-2004, 10:09 AM
thanks guys