PDA

View Full Version : The I need/have a ride thread.

Y.T.
12-07-2004, 03:26 AM
I figured I'd start one of these, since I don't see one. Feel free to kill me if I'm wrong.
Anyways, I'm coming from Richmond, VA, and I need a ride. I'm willing to help with gas, etc.

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-11-2004, 03:44 PM
I need a ride as well, or at least a backup. I'm coming from Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia, with one other person. Our ride may not be able to pull through. It kinda sucks, but yes. Please help!

Bobbi
12-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Unfortunately, most of the people I know are either in the Ohio area or are west of Ohio and coming that way... otherwise I'd direct them to the thread. =/

JennMidori
12-19-2004, 03:15 AM
If I can't get my boyfriend to jump on the Ohayocon boat, I'll definitely need a ride. I live in the Chicagoland area, Bobbi, so if you know anyone heading down from around here, don't hesitate to point out the thread to them. I'd appreciate it. ^_^

R1KKu
12-19-2004, 09:00 AM
If I can't get my boyfriend to jump on the Ohayocon boat, I'll definitely need a ride. I live in the Chicagoland area, Bobbi, so if you know anyone heading down from around here, don't hesitate to point out the thread to them. I'd appreciate it. ^_^

I might be going, but thats a big maybe. Im still trying to get my bf to go, because Im not driving out there by myself. So Ill have to talk it over with him still. If I do go, I might be able to take you down there, but a warning, I could end up with lots of luggage, costume luggage,so I dont know how much room Ill have in whichever car we take. Would you also be looking for a room though, because I dont have any room plans set up yet. I did get an offer from this nice lady back at AR, but I feel kinda bad if I took it. Well see.

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-19-2004, 11:57 AM
o.o so basically..no one but me is coming from PA? XD Thats hilaroius...Oh well. :3 if anyone does know anyone, point them this way!

Kagome9
12-19-2004, 04:11 PM
I have a really unreliable ride as well... I'm from Henderson KY (right below Evansville, Indiana) and if anyone is passing through on their way to Ohayocon I'd be willing to help with gas and whatnot.

Y.T.
12-19-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm still looking for a ride from Richmond....anyone passing through VA on their way up?