PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to 'The World'.... .Hack Gathering anyone for Fanime 05?

Youko_Kurama
12-08-2004, 12:00 PM
I would like to start a gathering for .Hack..... I really do not want to be the only one running around without any other .hack characters. Therefore, must ask... Anyone going to Fanime as a .Hack character? We should have this big "The World" gathering. I would also like to see the cool characters be done.

Heres my list so far:

Day: friday
Time: 4pm
Place:

LOT or Dust
Ouka (manga) ~ Youko_Kurama
Ouka (Anime) ~ Jujubeans
Shugo ~ Videogamefanboy
Sanjuro (Dusk)~ ? Youko_Kurama's friend

Game
Aura ~ Hiei's girl *Youko_Kurama's friend*
Kite ~ Fallen_Magician

Sign
B.T. ~ Emiko, Tuplica
Tsukasa ~ ichigo
Mimiru ~ GroveChaos
Subaru ~ Blueshadow
Sora ~ ? Lordomor

Yet to make up mind
Balmung or Shugo (Dusk or game *they are the same*) ~ dark_star

Would really like other characters from .Hack//sign, .Hack//liminality, .Hack the game, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, And .Hack the manga. Please reply :bigtu:

ladysubaru25
12-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Haha... yeah, I'll do a .hack gathering if my one friend manages to succeed in dragging me out to Fanime this year. (He's been threatening to for almost 2 years.) But we're both on the east coast, and I have NEVER been to a west coast con. He's done AX a few times, and has also threatened to drag me there to do .hack cosplay with him... I'm just not too nutty about flying since my *baaaad* Sept. 11th experience...

::starts singing "Do You Know the Way to San Jose"...::

Youko_Kurama
12-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Well I would love it if you came. I understand about flying. I just really do not want to be left there all by myself with out another .hack character with me...

Emiko
12-13-2004, 08:32 AM
I'm going to Fanime this year, for my first time! I'll be bringing my BT costume. I'm always up for gatherings at cons.

(w00t, 200th post! :) )

Youko_Kurama
12-16-2004, 01:48 AM
I'm going to Fanime this year, for my first time! I'll be bringing my BT costume. I'm always up for gatherings at cons.
Thank so much... now I am not all alone. I just would like a nice turn out of .hack characters. I would be so nice to see poeple pull them off. Now I will add you to the list. :jjacks:

ladysubaru25
12-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Well I would love it if you came. I understand about flying. I just really do not want to be left there all by myself with out another .hack character with me...

Oh, no worries. There *will* always be .hack characters. (Even though the series is "SOOOO 2 years ago!" LOL!) I'm still doing .hack cosplay this year, and I doubt I'll be the only one!

Youko_Kurama
12-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Oh, no worries. There *will* always be .hack characters. (Even though the series is "SOOOO 2 years ago!" LOL!) I'm still doing .hack cosplay this year, and I doubt I'll be the only one!
well I know that this year I will be doing AX. If you should up this time, we should get togeather for some pick. *smiles* it would be nice.

Jujubeans
01-18-2005, 05:29 PM
oO Is this thread on the Fanime bbs too? ^_^ I think I posted on BSapphire's thread and I see the same names. *pose* Anime Ouka here! I don't have the chisled abs to do Manga Ouka... so Anime Ouka is just as good for me. LMK if there's going to be a gathering.

ichigo
01-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey. I have a Tsukasa (.hack//sign) costume I've only worn twice, so I'd love to join the .hack group. It seems like we don't have a place or time yet, but I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

Youko_Kurama
01-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Hey. I have a Tsukasa (.hack//sign) costume I've only worn twice, so I'd love to join the .hack group. It seems like we don't have a place or time yet, but I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.
Thank so much! this makes me so happy!
We will make up the time and place later... we still have some time... that and BSaphire is going to put up pick for gathering places. Then we can pick the place....

Fallen_Magician
01-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Wow...that's quite a list you got going there ^_^, Shall I bring a Grunty?

Youko_Kurama
01-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Wow...that's quite a list you got going there ^_^, Shall I bring a Grunty?
gruntys are always nice... as long as they are not asking for Pinty apples. I am not willing to go out and find any. *LOL*

Fallen_Magician
01-27-2005, 10:10 PM
He he he, Don't worry, I got enough of those :P. If there is a Shugo there....Can I make fun of him for trying to be me and messing up? LOL

Youko_Kurama
01-29-2005, 02:44 AM
He he he, Don't worry, I got enough of those :P. If there is a Shugo there....Can I make fun of him for trying to be me and messing up? LOL
LOL... now now... not to much... I am from the same anime and I would hate to make his dreams by taking care of him. That is all I need is another fan boy for life.

Fallen_Magician
01-30-2005, 01:16 AM
Ok ok.....But.....Kite needs a Blackrose :< You should try to find a Blackrose for the group...and I don't mean Rena, I mean MY Blackrose :P he he he

Youko_Kurama
01-30-2005, 12:02 PM
well if you know anyone that is up for being her then I am all ears... I was just lucky to find out that you did Kite. I will go looking a little... you never know who or what you might find. *giggles and takes off to find other dot hack characters.*

Fallen_Magician
01-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Well, I've been looking...and they all turned their back on me.... :lost: It made me sad.... Well, good luck on your part at least ^_~

Youko_Kurama
01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
*Comes back with a sad face* Ok me go looking on at the cosplayers that are going to fanime and all I can find is a Mimiru and a Tsukasa. So does a Mimiru work??? I thought not... Well anyway I asked them to join in on our group. Waiting for an email back. I will still try. I have another place to go looking. *Smiles and takes back off*

Fallen_Magician
01-30-2005, 11:38 PM
I will try to look as well ^_^ We must find a Blackrose! ~.hack teleport styles away~

Youko_Kurama
02-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Fallen_Magician: Ever so sorry, Fallen_Magician. I did not get a black rose. Instead I got a Mimiru. Sorry! I tried.

Ok, Guys. This is the set up so far. The day will be friday at 4pm. This way we can get our Sign characters in our photo shoot. As for meeting place, how about the fountains out frount? The it is a matter of where to have the Photo Shoot... well I was thinking how about this place? http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=265778
It just reminds me of the dot hack field. Like a place you would see in the game. Mind you with out the people. That and there is lots of grass to roll around in. *giggles* Your guy's thoughts on the place?

ichigo
02-05-2005, 07:20 PM
The place looks nice, assuming the weather will be better than in the picture :)
Friday at 4 sounds lovely, congrats on convincing Blue and Grove to join us.

videogamefanboy
02-06-2005, 03:31 AM
I have been thinking about going as sora but I have 4 other costumes I am going to wear and I would need help on making the costume if anyone can give me some tips on sora.

Jujubeans
02-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Going as Sora, eh? That might be alot since you have four costumes already, but good luck.

Youko_Kurama
02-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Videogamefanboy: I think my mother might be able to give you some ideas. She seems really good at ideas for that kind of thing. I am really happy that you are thinking about joining our gathering. It would be nice to take some pictures with you. I also think you will make a great Sora. I wish you great luck. You may also want to talk with Dark_star. He is doing Balmung. Maybe he will have some ideas.

Thanks guys for the heads up about the place and time. I really like that place and there is lots and lots of grass around there to... and if we wanted there is a small river close by that we can just go take some pics at too. I think it is a lovly place. not so much the river thought, oh well. thats where photo magic comes in. *giggles* Anyway, our group is out of the way of all other big gatherings and not in the same old over used fountains.

videogamefanboy
02-25-2005, 04:11 AM
Looks like sora is a no go but I have changed to Shugo instead. Have better plans for him.

Youko_Kurama
02-25-2005, 02:22 PM
*Smiles* great to hear that Videogamefanboy. He seems a little easier too. Woo wee, another form my anime/ manga. Yay. This is going to be a nice turn out. Can not wait to see you all there.

Lordomor
03-06-2005, 02:36 PM
If I finish Sora, I'd be down. Though I have my doubts.

Youko_Kurama
03-07-2005, 04:22 AM
If I finish Sora, I'd be down. Though I have my doubts.

wow that would be so great if you dressed as sora. Even though you are not sure, I am still adding you to the list. This way people know that you are thinking about it at least. *smiles*

Lordomor
03-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Right right. Pretty much i jsut need the wig (which shouldn't be THAT bad) and the weapons. The weapons will be harder =x

Youko_Kurama
03-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Right right. Pretty much i jsut need the wig (which shouldn't be THAT bad) and the weapons. The weapons will be harder =x
That will not be that bad... I can not wait to see it. SO COOL! Give me a heads up if you are a "For sure" going to be at the gathering. This is going to be a pretty good dot hack gathering.

Lordomor
03-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Will do. I have a friend who is debating doing Mimiru, I will try my hardest to encourage her to =x

Youko_Kurama
03-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Cool that would be great. Really really need a mimiru. Ours may change her mind to do Kaz. Well what ever works as long as you all are dot hack characters. This is cool cool. Getting bigger. See dot hack is not dead. We all can get together some times. *giggles* Fanime is going to be so cool.

Oh and if any one wants to see my as Ouka, there will be pictures posted on BSaphire's photo gallary. I will aslo put up a few in my gallary... in a little while, need to find the ones I like.

Lordomor
03-08-2005, 09:09 PM
We need a Helba =x She was a pimpmonger =x <3 t3h h4ck3rz!

I got inspiration a couple nights ago for how to do the weapons, so i just need to the get mats and i can make em. And i have rethought my need a of a wig, and really i just need hair extensions to do his long bit sin front. The rest is all relatively short. Then there is the problem of getting my hair green =x. Thinking of spray on dye, since i really dont want to bleach it again, my hair does not bleach well (very dark brown)

Matsuki
03-13-2005, 12:19 PM
Aww too bad my mom won't let me do a Blackrose costume. lol, too revealing. Maybe in the future. ^^';;

I wanna join your gathering but..uhhh.. I checked my wallet and the calendar and its questionable if I have enough time and $$ @_@
If I do manage to get something done I'll be a girl version of Tsukasa (almost the same except the outfits a little bit greener and theres long brown hair and small two braids with purple bows at the end, no marks on the face..yeah maybe I'll post a pic l8er found it on google), or I'll be Subaru.

Lordomor
03-13-2005, 12:33 PM
I'll be Subaru.

Be Subaru! :D

Youko_Kurama
03-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Well Matsuki, give me a heads up as Fanime comes around. Thanks so much.