PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Rebirth!!

Yuki-cyan
12-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Wow!! Have you guys seen the new Tales of series....REBIRTH!! :love:
I'm gonna get it...some day...*sigh* I want to. I could, but I don't have the Japanese YEN for it. -_- (or the US)
You've gotta LOVE that Veigue Lungberg!!! :heart:

Okay...moving on to WORK...so does anyone have some ideas on how to umm...yeah, make Veigue Lungberg's costume?? Here's the Official Namco site...but it in Japanese...sorry! >_<
http://namco-ch.net/talesofrebirth/character/index.php
I want start make the costume, so I can do other charas too...Tytree, Mao, ect. I want make most costume. :p
Anyone have good idea for brest plate, armour, Tytree's cross bow...??
I didn't see TOR thread...but if is, please tell me about it!!! :waaaah:
Arigatou!! :japan: I planning Sakura Con 2006 go as TOR!! ^-^=

Yuki-cyan
12-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah!! I talk to friend, Wolfe and said he'll help make Tytree's cross-bow!! :love: He told me he wanted one anyway...so don't mind lending me.
He kinda know how make cross-bow (hand version), but Tytree uses arm version. Anyone know if arm versions can be re-made into hand cross-bow later?? :waaaah:
We plan start cross-bow making in Jan-Feb 2005! :) Wolfe will try make spear for Cid...but I have feeling it going made of carved wood...hmmm...

I plan post major costume happening as they go. :3 (nyan!) Probably not in order, sorry if jumps around a lot. ^.^; (eheh...heh...unyo?)
Next=> Claire. Ask my tailor friend if he willing to make pattern for dress.

Katsuyuki_Shiro
01-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Wow!! Have you guys seen the new Tales of series....REBIRTH!! :love:

I have it ^^ It's so... cool.... O___O I want to cosplay as Veigue just because I like his hair.. XD. For some reason I feel that it's better than Tales of Symphonia... The fighting style is like Tales of Phantasia except instead of a single line, you have three lines to fight and move on.

Nyoko
01-25-2005, 08:39 PM
oh wow it looks cool! did they translate it over yet?? or is it only in Japanese at the moment?

As for the Veigue Lungberg's costume: that does not look to hard (I love the hair!!) the wepons and detialing stuff would prove to be the hardest part.
Best place to look to for making armour is those craft fommies things ^^ oh also http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html <-- this is good as well

Yuki-cyan
05-04-2005, 02:01 AM
Sorry it's been a while since the last time I wrote...the last minute cosplay sewing and stuff...
I seriously WANT the game!! I have JPN PS2...but not money! ;>_<; (cry)

Nyoko: sorry I don't know if in English yet...maybe coming in summer?

Yeah, I'm planning on making a Mao costume for Sakura Con 2006, but I'm not sure (depends on how I feel my position is as a translator). Kind depend on how my other costumes turn-out, on time or delayed. ^_^; (sweat)
Do anyone plan go to Sakura Con 2006 as TOR chara??

Fireshark
05-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Sorry it's been a while since the last time I wrote...the last minute cosplay sewing and stuff...

Those costumes are wonderful! I like them a lot! I'd rather wait until the game came out in English, though, so that I knew what the personalities were like.... Wouldn't really want to dress up as a character that eats babies or something. ;>

Yuki-cyan
02-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Hmm...I heard from a friend that Tales of Symphonia was the first TO-series to be translated into ENG...:eek: I can't believe they skipped :mad: TODestiny, TOPhantasia, TOEternia, TODestiny 2...!!! They're all good in their own ways!!!
*wait, they are making a TOP for NDS*

I heard TOLegendia will be coming out soon...but then what about TORebirth (which, in my opinion is better than TOL)

So...the next one to keep an eye out for is Tales of the Tempest...it's for NDS in JPN...however, I dunno if they'll bring it here.

Back to the topic:
Anyone who's planning, wants to, or is cosplaying as TOR charas are encouraged to post their works...I'd luv to hear who you're going as, how your making stuff, and see some outcomes!! XD
I will be doing a TOR chara for SC'07...not enough time/budget for '06 *sniffle*