PDA

View Full Version : Rin of Naruto

Becca_Yuna
12-12-2004, 01:05 PM
hey I was just wondering if anyone has any pics or screenshots of Rin from Naruto.. I cant find any anywhere! If you don't know who Im talking about, she was on Kakashi's team when he was younger and she was a medical ninja

thanks for the help

Digital Blush
12-12-2004, 02:27 PM
hey I was just wondering if anyone has any pics or screenshots of Rin from Naruto.. I cant find any anywhere! If you don't know who Im talking about, she was on Kakashi's team when he was younger and she was a medical ninja

thanks for the help

i have some from the manga..i hope they help. i cropped the last one from chapter 16 but it was made into a color page in chapter 227 special because it was to big as a jpg. so you can get a idea of her hair color and yeah. good luck ^^ i hope to see it when its done.

Becca_Yuna
12-12-2004, 03:41 PM
yay cool thansk ^_^

Chibik3r0
12-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Pretty much check the latest 4 volumes of the manga: 239 - 242. That's all Rin's been prominantely featured in so far. You can download them from narutofan.com.

Becca_Yuna
12-12-2004, 10:35 PM
hehe yeah thats actually where I saw her and was like "wow.. I like her.. she a medical nin =3"
so she hasnt been in any episodes yet? that means no screenshots.. >< oh well Ill wait for screenshots then =P

Mokona Plushie
12-13-2004, 06:31 AM
No, Rin hasn't been in any episodes yet...I don't know if they will make episodes for the Kakashi story or not because for the manga right now it is just a filler.

This picture is your best bet for color wise. Ingore the name; my little sister saved it -.-;

yukitoLeonheart
12-13-2004, 08:41 AM
Here is the official Kishimoto color of Rin. I have the artbook. Also interesting, look at the second picture.

TenTen's colors are actually Blue and Orange in the manga, but no one would know as she was never featured. The battle between her and Temari wasn't in the manga, just her hanging on top of the fan.

BTW, notice how Oibitp is also Blue and Orange. Kishimoto loves blue and orange quite a bit with the Leaf Ninjas in there original manga colors.

Becca_Yuna
12-13-2004, 07:07 PM
ooh thanks guys ^_^ this helps a lot!