PDA

View Full Version : MethodCosplay.Com

Babbit_Chan
12-25-2002, 07:44 AM
Does anyone still visit this site? I'm regularly still at the message board but I've noticed there's not much activity there anymore (not that I'm bothered by it :)). I know there are some MC.com people running around here (Ayaka I know you're out there o_o) - I was just wondering how many new cosplayers new this great resource existed.

By the by Beverly's updating it so neither the site or the message boards are up ^^;

eva_guy01
12-25-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
Does anyone still visit this site? I'm regularly still at the message board but I've noticed there's not much activity there anymore (not that I'm bothered by it :)). I know there are some MC.com people running around here (Ayaka I know you're out there o_o) - I was just wondering how many new cosplayers new this great resource existed.

Wooopsie *hides in shame* :eek:

I dont post much in Method Cosplay because there's hardly any topics regarding armor or mecha costumes. Its all stitches. -_-;; Tried to come up with a topic or two but it quickly died.

Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
By the by Beverly's updating it so neither the site or the message boards are up ^^;

Ah ok. i checked it out recently and it was down. I thought there was something wrong with my cookies.

By and by, Method Cosplay's still a great place to visit. Curious peeps can check it out if you like, once the site is up and running.

AshleyV
12-25-2002, 12:00 PM
I still visit Method Cosplay, but because of school I did not have much time to reply. Once the site reopens I will be able to post more onthe message board.

RoseDuelist
12-25-2002, 12:55 PM
I didn't know it even exsisted. I'm so new.. *cries* Bah! I'll check it out sometime. ^_^ Thanks for telling us about it!

Hikaruchan
12-25-2002, 10:41 PM
I used to go a bit before they changed the message boards. I also sent in an update to the costumes section and last I checked it had never been updated. May check again in a while.

Arashi
12-25-2002, 10:48 PM
Actually, I still go there because the site has some great tips on cosplay and lots of links. ^^ It's a great resource!

Sami
12-25-2002, 10:49 PM
It's one of my favorite resources too. ^__^ I think there's an awesome boot cover tutorial there somewhere I need to look into..