PDA

View Full Version : KoF Igniz or Original Zero Costume.

TheLoneWolf
12-25-2002, 08:11 PM
I'm more partial to trying an Igniz rather than an Origianl zero cosplay outfit mainly because of the fact that Zero has those....wierd shoulder pads and also his um...tunic.....ANyway,My idea for Igniz is to get a black robe and cut it down across the middle.It would work pretty well for the upper&lower cloaks.I'd then sew a hood on the upper one,which would take care of it all,but I'm sort of confused.What is Igniz wearing under the cloaks? A shirt,breastplate&pants? And what's up with those wacky shin guards?

Scoti
12-26-2002, 09:09 AM
>>"What is Igniz wearing under the cloaks? A shirt,breastplate&pants? "

well basically....yeah! but the upper cloak and hood seems to be attached to the plate with a gold lining. the shine guards are pretty easy unlike other characters. They also share the same desgin as his lower sleeves. you could use a thin sheet metal that easy to shape (saw something like that at home depo)

if you wanted to keep the Zero idea but had problems with shoulders you could try Krizalid who only has black feathers. It could be easier to make and the feathers would hide any mistakes

TheLoneWolf
12-26-2002, 10:18 AM
Yes,well....my thing is that I really don't want to spend too much time on an armour piece that is going to be obscured most of the time by the cloak.Also,is it just me,or does the armour seem to be made up of two plates.....suggestions?