PDA

View Full Version : GTO Cosplay

RealizeDOP
12-25-2002, 09:50 PM
Hey Everybody~ So I've been watching the GTO Series all today(The live action one not the Animated one) And I was wondering if anybody was interested in doing a GTO gorup, maybe like all teh students and find ourself a Onizuka and the other teachers and stuff. Kind of like what we did for the Battle Royale group last Katsucon? I think it would be cool! I think I would want to be Miyabi....But anybody else would be interested?

Mizuho
12-26-2002, 03:36 AM
Mmm, I am a fan of the GTO Manga. I would be most interested in doing Urumi Kanzaki, if you are having a hard time finding someone to fill her role. ;) I think I could easily pull off the Manga-version; what does she look like in the Live-Action GTO?

Regardless, I don't even know if I'll be going to the same Conventions you are. I'll be probably be going to Anime Central, Otakon, and Anime Boston for sure; the rest all depend on how much money I have in the bank at that time!

yuffieleonheart
12-26-2002, 10:30 AM
haha i would love to be miss fuyutsuki (i think that is how u spell it) but i already have to many costumes to make :(

KaitouKurogo
12-27-2002, 02:28 AM
^_- My friend Scott and I were making plans about dressing as Eikichi and Ryuji, respectively. I don't think they'll hold through, but it's a shame. We both look and act almost exactly like the characters half the time. Scott'll need to bleach his hair though.

3-D
12-27-2002, 06:28 PM
Mweeeheee, already planning to do Eikichi from the anime. My friends all are like "Jesus dude you ARE him, just get your hair from dark blonde to bleach blonde and you're there." Gonna probably cheat and buy myself a nice white suit. What can I say, I want a suit I can wear AFTER I'm done cosplaying him, and I doubt I could MAKE something so nice at my present skill level.

KitsuNessa
12-28-2002, 02:07 PM
OOh i was seriously considering doing Kanzaki...I could easily do that! I think I'm going to Otakon and I'm def. going to Anime Expo.

RealizeDOP
12-29-2002, 12:36 AM
Okies! yay! I'm glad to hear some people are intersted : ) I'm up for it whenever : ) Here' arejust some links:

http://www.icepoint.com/jdrama/GTO/
http://welcome.to/gto2000

But I wouldn't mind shooting for just a random GTO group! : ) I would be excited! : )

Mako-san
12-30-2002, 06:39 PM
Cool! GTO is one of my fav's!!! I would like to participate!
What con or cons are thinking of doing this?

dmdflarekojima
12-31-2002, 02:22 PM
Well I'm going as the anime/manga version of Eikichi.

KnuxieChan
12-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Teacher Banzai! XD Heheh, I'd love to do either Nomura Tomoko (I'll stuff my sports bras XD) or Fujiyoshi Koji ^.^' .. If I can.

dmdflarekojima
01-01-2003, 09:32 AM
That reminds me... I have to search for the symbols for Teacher Banzai. I was planning on having that in big symbols on my t-shirt.

yuffieleonheart
01-01-2003, 01:50 PM
lol my bro was going to do onizuka a while ago but not anymore he was gonna have his friends carry around a sign that said teacher banzai^^ that's kewl that you're putting it on your shirt

Collie
01-04-2003, 09:34 PM
I'm planning on going as Urumi Kanzaki but....I'm not exactly sure......that's Katsucon is a possibility for me. I have the right hair color and length for it.... now I just need one brown contact....

I'll probably wear it to AnimeExpo though.... do you plan on going there at all?
~*~Collie~*~

Kenshin Ken
01-04-2003, 09:38 PM
I've arleady done one GTO cosplay ^^. although..I can't remember where I put the picture of it..^^:; I did the Anime version of him during his first night at school. First wore it at AM...then improved on it at Yaoi con..then at the Japan town gathering ( san Francisco) ^^;;

Insane_Puck
01-05-2003, 04:51 PM
I got all the stuff Onizuka wears and besides I can get the motarcycle part of it by stealing it from my bro :D and I can get the suit from my pops so all I need to do is find a Con around me and go to it :D

RealizeDOP
01-05-2003, 10:04 PM
Weee! I"m so happy their are so many people interested *.* It seems that Otakon is the convention that a lot of people are mentioning, would that be okay?

Insane_Puck
01-06-2003, 01:00 AM
Otakon sweet not in my alley but hell sounds cool :D

you will prolly see me there then :D

Kenshin Ken
01-09-2003, 03:53 AM
Otakon..^^ I'l lbe around there as well !.. possibly anyway..^^:; I live allll the ay out here in CA ^^;

SPEEDY509
09-12-2009, 04:21 PM
hi. I'm new in the cosplay bisnuss and I need helpwith things like the places of conventions and the best way to make the costumes. Thanks. :bigtu: