PDA

View Full Version : Hogwarts cosplay?

marsie
12-21-2004, 10:42 AM
Anyone want to get together for a Hogwarts cosplay?

I am thinking Sunday for the shoot.

Let me know if you want to join in!

Bahzi
12-21-2004, 01:23 PM
I've got a Hermione POA costume I could bring, don't know about Sunday though, depends what time Rameana's having the Wolf's Rain shoot. But since the next big HP event isn't until the 6th book release in July I look for any excuse to wear it. ~_^

marsie
12-21-2004, 06:14 PM
HAI! I am getting all excited for the book too. I was in the car when I heard the news. I almost drove off the road. We can work another time in if it would be better for you!

*squeals*

silent_hippo
01-04-2005, 12:54 AM
w00t to all the non anime cosplay at ohayocon!

Bahzi
01-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Yes, we need love too! ^^ I'm going to make an extra effort to take pictures of all non anime cosplay I can! And Sunday's fine Marsie, anytime after 10am or so since the Wolf's rain shoot is at 9:00am.

silent_hippo
01-04-2005, 01:33 AM
^__^

I'm going as the Baroness from GI Joe: Reloaded and GI Joe Vs. Transformers. Her costume isn't as hot to wear in those comics, as opposed to the old school uniform. I'll be sure to look for Hermionie and anything else non anime. Non anime cosplay i've seen at anime conventions include: Harry Potter, Gi Joe, LOTR, Star Trek.

Really though it makes sense to dress like that at an amine convention since all those things ARE broadcasted in Japan too. Ohayocon is a celebration of things in Japan, NOT JUST anime. Just talk like some Japanse company dubbed your voice and you'll be fine. ^^ Or you could be cosplaying as hermionie form some japanese Hogwarts doujinshi (there's millions of them out there)??

Ameria
01-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Really though it makes sense to dress like that at an amine convention since all those things ARE broadcasted in Japan too. Ohayocon is a celebration of things in Japan, NOT JUST anime. Just talk like some Japanse company dubbed your voice and you'll be fine. ^^ Or you could be cosplaying as hermionie form some japanese Hogwarts doujinshi (there's millions of them out there)??
Including horror movie characters! ...Like Sadako! XD Some of you will only have seven days left to live after Ohayocon... Let's see if wizards-in-training can defeat the dead video girl. :toothy:

silent_hippo
01-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Hey Animeria!! Unfortunatly my brother won't be attending this year... =( My parents gave him the money to go for his birthday and he said, "i allready decided against it! i'm not going" blah... But i'll tell him you said hi. speaking of horror movies, the Ring II is coming out i see!

Mamochan
01-04-2005, 01:52 PM
This sounds like so much fun but I have no way to get to the convention. If sometyhing changes I could bring Hermione (cat version) or Tom riddle.

marsie
01-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Woot!

I am thinking 11am on Sunday!

Ameria-chan- The Sadako's will meet and be afraid!

KaoruNoTenshi
01-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Oooo. Tom. ^_^

I'm going as a version of Cedric on Friday. Guess I'll be wearing it on Sunday too. ^_^;;

Track me down. It shouldn't be too hard.