PDA

View Full Version : Charlottesville Get-together

Star_Angel
12-22-2004, 12:25 AM
I dont know about the rest of you but I had a great time today at the gathering! I'll have the photos up soon on my webpage and well have to plan another gathering soon!

Ok so ill post the suggestions for the summer gatherings theme here (keep telling me them!) the () are the ones that were specifically mentioned SHould we just pick a theme like fighting games or a specific game like resident evil? And if non Charlottesville people want to come please let us know so we can get the info out to you! and make comments on what you think too if you are planning on coming. it will be during the summer in August most likely.

Suggested Already
Fighting Games (Dynasty Warriors, Street Fighter)
Survival Horror (Resident Evil)

Riji
12-22-2004, 03:03 AM
Yay! I had lots of fun! We really need to do this again.

Wakusei
12-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Maybe we could all dress as Dynasty Warriors characters and go out to eat at a chinese buffet. Wahhahahaha...
Dibs on Lui Bu!
I joke of course, or maybe not if I had the cash to make such an elaborate costume.

It was definately fun and hopefully we'll have a whole mob of people next go-round. Then the triple takes will be worse. Teehee...

Star_Angel
12-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Maybe we could all dress as Dynasty Warriors characters and go out to eat at a chinese buffet. Wahhahahaha...
Dibs on Lui Bu!
I joke of course, or maybe not if I had the cash to make such an elaborate costume.

It was definately fun and hopefully we'll have a whole mob of people next go-round. Then the triple takes will be worse. Teehee...
Lol that would be funny! or go as like street fighter charcters or somethin (hmm Chun Li wuold be really cool and i would have to do much to my hair, lol) but yeah we so have to do this again. I'll let you all know when I come home again so we can try and plan something!

Riji
12-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Dibs on either Yue Ying or Ma Chao! God, making those costumes would kill me though. :sulk:

It should definitely be cosplay this time. Maybe over the summer we could have another gathering?

Star_Angel
12-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Dibs on either Yue Ying or Ma Chao! God, making those costumes would kill me though. :sulk:

It should definitely be cosplay this time. Maybe over the summer we could have another gathering?
Thats what i was thinking, because I normaly come home for about two to three weeks over the summer and stay at my grandmas, and hey the Asian buffet place would be a really awesome place to go eat at after a photo-shoot (and it didnt seem that expensive!)

Stevie_burnside
12-22-2004, 09:38 PM
lol if we were doing street fighter I'd want to be Cammy.. or Vega.. but he doesn't wear a shirt and that wouldn't work lol.. ^_^ I'm allabout the asia buffett. yummy food. I say we need to do the wonderland thing one of these days.. and then .. well .. lots of random anime stuff.. obviously. Not sure what sort of theme would be good honestly.. .video games?

~Jenn

Star_Angel
12-22-2004, 09:45 PM
lol if we were doing street fighter I'd want to be Cammy.. or Vega.. but he doesn't wear a shirt and that wouldn't work lol.. ^_^ I'm allabout the asia buffett. yummy food. I say we need to do the wonderland thing one of these days.. and then .. well .. lots of random anime stuff.. obviously. Not sure what sort of theme would be good honestly.. .video games?

~Jenn
Ooo ooo we could just do a fighting game theme or something then I would get to do Chun Li (and i wouldnt have to wear a wig "Yes!") and then the faces at the asian buffet would be priceless! :jjacks:

sorachan
01-01-2005, 10:32 PM
I dont know about the rest of you but I had a great time today at the gathering! I'll have the photos up soon on my webpage and well have to plan another gathering soon!

Ok so ill post the suggestions for the summer gatherings theme here (keep telling me them!) the () are the ones that were specifically mentioned SHould we just pick a theme like fighting games or a specific game like resident evil? And if non Charlottesville people want to come please let us know so we can get the info out to you! and make comments on what you think too if you are planning on coming. it will be during the summer in August most likely.

Suggested Already
Fighting Games (Dynasty Warriors, Street Fighter)
Survival Horror (Resident Evil)

I can't believe there was a gathering and I didn't even know about it! T_T

But I'd totally be up for one in the summer. I don't really play video games, so I don't know what I'd do for a fighting game theme...u_u. But I'd come anyway! Dressed as...something! >.< I know some people in the area who aren't on c.c that might come too, and some people from NC who might be willing to make the trip.

Star_Angel
01-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I can't believe there was a gathering and I didn't even know about it! T_T

But I'd totally be up for one in the summer. I don't really play video games, so I don't know what I'd do for a fighting game theme...u_u. But I'd come anyway! Dressed as...something! >.< I know some people in the area who aren't on c.c that might come too, and some people from NC who might be willing to make the trip.
We would love to have you all! Well have to get you hooked on resident evil or something lol. Im in NC (but Im from Va) so I consider myself a Va and NC cosplayer (hey I get mail sent to both states so im somewhat a resident of both, lol) but yeah we would love to have more Va. people! well post more information and probaly some polls when we get more suggestions for a theme so if you have any ideas just let us know!

Mishima
01-12-2005, 12:34 AM
I usually in C-ville on the weekends. If anyone wants to hang out or whatever, just let me know. Im always looking for something to do anyways.