PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!some One With Either Pink Or Red Hair!!

polaris~chan
12-22-2004, 07:02 PM
ok.... i need to think of a female character with long :lost: pink hair....
and either a male or female character with kinda long red hair!
this is really important ...since me and my freinds hate wigs!!!!

anime_firelight
12-22-2004, 07:12 PM
There are plenty of Anime characters out there! You could do some searches on some. I can't really think of too many! You could also specify exactly how long the length is, too. Hmm... Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena has long pink hair. Sailor Moon's chibimoon has pink hair... check out Gundam Seed for Lacus... Kurama has red hair... Gojyo [sp] from Saiyuki has Red to pinkish hair.... I know there are a ton out there! I just can't think right now >_<

Aer
12-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Sakura from Naruto has pink hair...so does Utena.

Zellos has red hair and Presea has pink from from the game Tales of Symphonia.

All I can think of at the moment.

Lily-chan
12-22-2004, 09:12 PM
You beat me to Gojyo! >< But Kenshin Himura for Red Same with Jin and Rando from YYH. Toboe has reddish hair too (Wolf's Rain) Washuu also has pink hair. Rabi~en~Rose has pinkish red. Caldina from MKR has pink, and Hikaru has red. Sakura from Naruto has longish pink hair. Miaka (barf!) from Fushigi Yugi has red hair, and Nyan Nyan also have been known to have red hair. Soi has long red hair too. Ranma has red hair. That's all can find for now. But remember, you can always fudge a little, or make your costume have that look of all red(pink) like a grey scale kind of.

Itachi_genin
12-22-2004, 09:24 PM
the guy from king of fighters has red hair
as for pink i havent seen many oh wait the tokyo mew mew girl. SHES SO ADORABLE!!!!

LaPetiteSalope
12-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Misha from Pita Ten has long pink hair. <<She's sooo cute! ^_^

Kaitou Kid
12-22-2004, 10:15 PM
I waould say Utena( revolutionary girl utena), Misha ( Pita Ten , Sakura ( from Naruto ) Chibbi Moon( Sailor Moon) , Ichigo ( tokyo mew mew ) Hikaru Shidou ( Magic Knight Rayearth ) Washu (Tenchi Muyo ) Thats all i can think of i hope that helps you.

Lady Morwen
12-22-2004, 10:34 PM
Erm, Ruby Moon from CardCaptor Sakura has pink hair, no? I'm actually not super familiar with the series so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Kaitou Kid
12-22-2004, 10:34 PM
your right she does have red hair XD

Kate-chan
12-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi has pink hair, that Nurse Joy from Poke'mon also has pink hair, Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew has pink hair, Beauty from Bobobo-bobo-bo has pink hair and Haruko from FLCL has pink hair too. Ayame from a couple of episodes of InuYasha has red hair that's pretty long, then female Ranma has long red hair, Mew Ringo from a Tokyo Mew Mew game has red hair, Will from W.i.t.c.h. has red hair, Shippou from Inuyasha has red hair too, Nami from One Piece has red hair, Ed from Cowboy Bebop has a mop of red hair, P-ko from PQ Angels has red hair, Mamimi from FLCL has red hair too, Princess Kakaiyu(Spelled right?) from the final season of Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon has red hair and Ai from Love Witch's hair ranges from pink to red in some pictures. Then again, you didn't say how long the hair is so sorry if some are too short for you.

Tia
12-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Hehe. I have red hair right now but I'm guessing you want more of a Touga red. It's Princess Kakyuu. I've actually been wanting to see somebody do Galaxia healed with the full color gradient in the hair/wig. It ranges from red to orange to yellow and she's got this beautiful pale yellow dress she wears. Chibi Chibi, also from Sailor Moon, has red hair. Forte-san from Galaxy Angels has red hair, and Milfie from the same anime has pink hair. Two of the girls from Pretear have pink hair, but I can't remember their names at the moment. Mizuho from Onegai Teacher/Twins has pink hair. Cheza from Wolf's Rain also has pink hair. I can't think of any more right now, though.

Peachy Ninja
07-27-2010, 07:27 PM
(Pink Hair)
Megurine Luka from Vocaloid- http://www.forevergeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/luka02.jpg

(Red Hair)
Kasane Teto from Vocaloid as well- http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/vocaloid/images/7/74/Kasane_teto.jpg

Celcia
07-27-2010, 07:45 PM
This thread is almost six years old, guys...