PDA

View Full Version : Still searching for Sailor Senshi

TsukiGuujin
12-26-2002, 04:20 AM
Okay!
We have more people than I thought we'd have by now, but we don't have a full cast yet!

We're still looking for Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Chibi-Moon, Tigers Eye, Fish Eye, Zirconia, and Helios/Pegasus.

If anyone is interested, visit the Yume no Densetsu (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/yumenodensetsu) website, or drop me a line.

Please note two things!

1. We are planning a MUSICAL, so singing and dancing are expected!

2. The required convention in Nan Desu Kan (in Denver, CO) in September.

Also, we need crew members and extras for little dancing parts in the musical.

Arigatou!

~~Tsuki Guujin, co-founder of Yume no Densetsu~~

katrinastrife
12-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Oiy... I wish I could help... =( But I'm in Florida... a smidge too far away, ne?

Anyway... do you need people to translate? Or are you going from the subtitles...?

TsukiGuujin
12-27-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by katrinastrife
Oiy... I wish I could help... =( But I'm in Florida... a smidge too far away, ne?

Anyway... do you need people to translate? Or are you going from the subtitles...?

SUBTITLES!? YOU GOT SUBTITLES!? *stare*

Oooo, translatey is good.

I'm not *exactly* sure what you're asking me, here, though...

^^; <---STOOPID

Do you mean, like, translate the musical? Because that would actually be a really great help. We're modifying the one we're doing from the original, but it would still probably be a great help if we could know everything the original SAYS.

*BABBLES*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Alisa
12-27-2002, 03:25 AM
Maaaan I would soo love to be your Sailor Saturn! I am 5 1.5/2 ish'. *sniffles* I live in Illinois and have parents that won't let me travel out of state for conventions. I don't know about the performing part. I can sing Japanese music... ^-^ If you guys decide to go to Anime Central I wouldn't mind being the Sailor Saturn/Hotaru needed.

TsukiGuujin
12-28-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Alisa
Maaaan I would soo love to be your Sailor Saturn! I am 5 1.5/2 ish'. *sniffles* I live in Illinois and have parents that won't let me travel out of state for conventions. I don't know about the performing part. I can sing Japanese music... ^-^ If you guys decide to go to Anime Central I wouldn't mind being the Sailor Saturn/Hotaru needed.

That is too bad!! If we *do* go to Anime Central, I will *SO* get in touch with you! When/where is it?

Also, if you're ever allowed to go to an out of state con, like Anime Iowa or something, let us know, ok!?

~~Tsuki~~

KnuxieChan
12-28-2002, 12:28 PM
OMG.. if I can go! I'll have to ask though.. I'd LOVE to do Sailor Uranus. I have a deep voice when it comes to singing and I'm really energetic. I can learn lyrics really quickly too ^.^

But once again, I'm gonna have to ask my parents x.x'

Alisa
12-28-2002, 06:28 PM
Anime Central is in Rosemont Illinois, which is just outside of Chicago. It is like a five hour drive for me since I live at the bottom of Illinois. I go to Acen because my parents don't mind following me to Chicago and they have a lot of friends there.

This coming year it is going to be May 16-18th.

Lightning Count
12-28-2002, 08:35 PM
Hi there....well if you ever need a Rubius or Diana(human Form) let me know. I LOVE villains. I'm not tall I admit. I'm 5"3 1/2" but I usually wear platform boots when I crossplay male characters. I'd love an excuse to wear my Rubius costume again.......

TsukiGuujin
12-29-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Lightning Count
Hi there....well if you ever need a Rubius or Diana(human Form) let me know. I LOVE villains. I'm not tall I admit. I'm 5"3 1/2" but I usually wear platform boots when I crossplay male characters. I'd love an excuse to wear my Rubius costume again.......

Right now we need a Tigers Eye or a Fish Eye. ^^;

But if we ever do need one of the others, I'll be sure to let you know!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

TsukiGuujin
12-29-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Shippo87
OMG.. if I can go! I'll have to ask though.. I'd LOVE to do Sailor Uranus. I have a deep voice when it comes to singing and I'm really energetic. I can learn lyrics really quickly too ^.^

But once again, I'm gonna have to ask my parents x.x'

Where do you live? We'd love to have you join the group!!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

KnuxieChan
12-30-2002, 12:23 PM
Sheffield Lake, Ohio. It's near Cleveland. ^^

TsukiGuujin
12-30-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Shippo87
Sheffield Lake, Ohio. It's near Cleveland. ^^

Awwwwww, that's so far away! However...we're going to Anime Iowa, if you can make it to that....

check the website or PM me for info, etc. ^^

~~Tsuki~~

Himemiya
12-31-2002, 02:06 AM
I live in North Carolina.... ;_; I would like to audition for Sailor Jupiter so badly......

You guys aren't planning anything for Otakon, or any southern conventions are you? ;_;

TsukiGuujin
01-01-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Himemiya
I live in North Carolina.... ;_; I would like to audition for Sailor Jupiter so badly......

You guys aren't planning anything for Otakon, or any southern conventions are you? ;_;

Awwwwwwww! Unfortunately, we're not this year. This year is a very tight budgeted year for us!

I might have someone displaying my art at Katsucon, though. *random*

The closest we're coming to you is Anime Iowa 2003.

If we decide otherwise, I'll let you know!

We have a mailing list, if you'd like to join...
The link is on the website.

~~Tsuki~~

Hikaru
01-03-2003, 10:40 PM
Wish I could help! Now that I cut my hair I look like Sailor Saturn! I live all the way over in MA though...Sorry :(

TsukiGuujin
01-07-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Hikaru
Wish I could help! Now that I cut my hair I look like Sailor Saturn! I live all the way over in MA though...Sorry :(

Awwwwwww....poop.

*considers posting a request for Colorado cosplayers, just to see if any exist*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~