PDA

View Full Version : Petshop of Horrors

TsukiGuujin
12-26-2002, 04:55 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the Petshop of Horrors manga for sale? I can find the anime all over the damn place, but no manga.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

*is also looking for the Angel Sanctuary DVD...isn't there a second one, too? I've never even SEEN that one anywhere!*

*rambles incessantly*

penguin211
12-30-2004, 10:40 PM
I've seen PSoH at Suncoast. I don't know if you have one near you though... Good choice. I love it!

kiniru_no_usagi
12-31-2004, 11:39 AM
If you have a Waldenbooks near you, they sell it. Actually, most major book stores sell manga now. Also Amazon.com sells it.

Michi
12-31-2004, 04:37 PM
.....^^; Guys this thread is two years old. I think she might've found them by now. XD

kiniru_no_usagi
12-31-2004, 06:52 PM
.....^^; Guys this thread is two years old. I think she might've found them by now. XD

Oh haha :thumbsup: I didn't even notice! ^_^;

rei_hino
01-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Waldenbooks at a mall usually is stocked with manga. I recently got Pet SHop of Horrors #8!I love that series. . .Count D is so purdy *_*
Barnes and Nobles has lots of manga, and if you go to DiscountAnimedvd.com, they have manga for discounts (hence, that's the name! Also discounts on anime dvds)
TO answer your angel sanctuary question, I don't think there is a 2nd dvd. I think there's only one. .
PFFFFT, Who needs the anime anyway. . .*huggles french translated angel sanctuary manga) I find the manga to be better anyway. . oh, and there is a Pet Shop of Horrors Dvd. But I don't think there are any others.

EDIT::Oh. . .I didn't realize either^_^;;; erm nevermind then

Kate-chan
01-08-2005, 03:00 PM
I love Pet Shop of Horrors, one of my fave manga though I've sometimes forgot about it because it is hard to find sometimes.
Yep, it is possible to find it in bookstores like Barnes and Noble or Borders. Also, does'nt TokyoPop have it's own online store now?
Could also be useful checking out AnimeNation and Anime Corner Store.

Michi
01-08-2005, 04:15 PM
You guys. x__________x No one is asking where to get the books anymore. This thread no longer has a purpose. Please leave it alone. =/