PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars episode 3

Oneyed
12-24-2004, 03:13 AM
STAR WARS Episode 3 gathering. IT WILL BE PERFECT for this convention seeing as The movie comes out this month. I myself am going as a jedi or a trooper.
Come and join me in the gathering.
For the Fanime of 2005
Rejoice for Episode 3 gathering im excited about going my second time to the fanime and im ready to have a gathering.
I hope we can get alot of people.

kagomechan
12-24-2004, 03:16 AM
I don't have SW costume but I'll totally come by to take some pictures!

Oneyed
12-24-2004, 04:41 PM
I ment by that month not this month. I have alot of friends going as jedi and troopers atleast a dozen.

Anele
12-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Jedi and I were thinking of going to see Episode III in Star Wars garb during Fanime. So count me in for the gathering. Is there a movie theatre closeby to the convention, by the way?

Oneyed
12-25-2004, 09:54 PM
Im excited about the movie and I think there is a theater nearby.
I got a friend to go in trooper armor. Still workin on the detail of it though.

Shinsengumi
12-26-2004, 03:06 AM
I'm going to see that movie when it comes, and then by fanime starts I'll be taken pictures of the Star Wars Cosplayers, that would be awesome.

liddo-chan
12-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Master Jedi and I were thinking of going to see Episode III in Star Wars garb during Fanime. So count me in for the gathering. Is there a movie theatre closeby to the convention, by the way?

There are 2 small movie theatres in Downtown SJ, but I doubt either of them will be showing Ep III. If you're with car, there are big movie theatres about... 15 min drive away.

it all sounds fun :D I had a Leia outfit years ago, but left it at a friend's house after halloween and never got it back ^^; I think I'm bringing too many costumes to Fanime already, but I'll definitely be another photographer for this gathering!

Oneyed
01-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Everyone participatiing, and for all the jedi let us join together and form the jedi councel. The jedi councel will need a leader of course

Those of the darkside join together. We would need some storm troopers and a boba fett and the all famous darth vader, darth sidious and Darth maul are invited to the two star wars uniting.