PDA

View Full Version : Is is just me...

Ranma Saotome
07-03-2002, 03:12 PM
... Or is there a slight resemblance between Haruna from TEnchi forever and Aeris from FFVII?

HARUNA

http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/tenchi/people/haruna.jpg

AERIS
http://members.rogers.com/ff7underground/aeris.gif

It's not a very good picture of her that I could find. But watch the movie, there is a slight resemblance.

forte-mari
07-08-2002, 03:11 PM
There is a slight resemblance, but Aeris doesn't look quite so pale as Haruna.

Ranma Saotome
07-08-2002, 06:46 PM
True. When you watch the anime, as soon as Haruna appears, her hair and facial design is just like Aeris! ^^ Someone there at AIC is a big Aeris fan. :p

astronema
07-10-2002, 01:26 PM
pick a new topic

Ranma Saotome
07-10-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by astronema
pick a new topic

And why should I?

Babbit_Chan
07-10-2002, 02:00 PM
I'm confused but okay ^_^

Celine
07-15-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
... Or is there a slight resemblance between Haruna from TEnchi forever and Aeris from FFVII?

Actually, I always felt that Aeris and Mimi from Digimon looked alike! I guess it's because of those bangs. XD They are both so cute!

Ranma Saotome
07-15-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Celine

Actually, I always felt that Aeris and Mimi from Digimon looked alike! I guess it's because of those bangs. XD They are both so cute!

Well if you mean Mimi form Digimon 02, then yes. I am a big Mimi Tachiabana / Ai Maeda fan now. :p

Mikagami
07-20-2002, 02:42 AM
When I first saw Tenchi Forever a few years back, I didn't catch the resembelance between Haruna and Aeris, but after watching the movie a second time and looking at pictures about six or so months ago, Haruna really started to remind me of the flower girl.

And yeah, First-season Mimi did look a lot like Aeris as well.

Shania_Nowhere
09-08-2005, 12:17 AM
I think after a certain amount of time, characters will look alike cause you can only have so many original ideas until there's nothing new left except different styles of drawing them...>_>

And yes, they do look similar. ^_^

Angel Tifa
09-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Dude, it's not just you ;). I remember seeing the last parts of this movie a year back, and I'm thinking, "Dude, that look's just like Aerith, FFVII! The hair!", but the only resemblence(dunno if I spelled that right, memory loss), I see is the hair. Maybee the face, but when I looked at Haruna's eyes, they were more evil and Aerith's eyes were more innocent(well duh, Dot >__<), so yeah, maybee like an evil version of Aerith, lol. Despite that, I agree all the way ;).