PDA

View Full Version : Invading Denny's

RoseDuelist
12-26-2002, 08:04 PM
I have seen threads about meeting their and such. How about we all invade Denny's after one of these meetings? I know of TWO, not one but TWO, within walking distance.

I just know I get tired of eating the Ramen I brought in or the disgusting hot dog/ pizza stuff they have. Also I had a dream last night about all of you guys! *hugs* I dreamed we were all in costume and all walked into Denny's and got weird looks from the Disneyland people wearing Mickey Ears. Lame dream huh? This shows how exciting my life is.. I dream about Denny's.. *sigh*...

Yggdrasil Pie
12-26-2002, 09:07 PM
I wanna go! I wanna go! It seems fun! I want to get weird stares and freak people out in public...^^

I did that this year at AX...^_~

SohjiroX
12-26-2002, 09:39 PM
I'm in I'll go just to show people how to stair 00....than eat ^ ^

Sana-chan
12-27-2002, 11:37 AM
lol yeah that'd be cool! The Denny's I'm thinking about is within walking distance from the convention center too if memory serves me correct XD.

katchoo
12-27-2002, 11:41 AM
sounds like fun! Count me in.

RoseDuelist
12-27-2002, 01:22 PM
I know of two of them. One of them is across from Disneyland by the freeway and the other one I know about is also across from Disneyland in the other direction.. I think its across from one of the Parking lots. If I remember right its the Symba lot thingy by the Disneyland Hotel.

I'm bad with street names.. *sigh*.. I'll be over in that area before then anyway so I'll just figure it out then...

†§Tohru_Honda§†
12-27-2002, 02:41 PM
Symba lot...^^;; I wanna go ^-^ *glares back at the people* @_@ ^__^

RoseDuelist
12-27-2002, 02:49 PM
I thought so. It's been a while since I've been to Disneyland, but when I was 11-13 I never left the place. ^_^

Gosh.. I'm hungry just thinking about it...

There seems to be a lot of meeting places so I'll see when this one would fit in, but I'm thinking either after opening ceremonies, the second day in the morning, or just going in at night on the first day.

I'll wait til it gets closer to time to decide.. ^_^

†§Tohru_Honda§†
12-27-2002, 03:14 PM
*nod*nod* yay *is excited*....*forgot how to spell?X_x;;*

RoseDuelist
12-28-2002, 07:12 PM
I was discussing it with my boyfriend who has been going for several years, and he said that right after opening ceremonies there is a big rush into the exhibit hall so you don't get to do anything.

I guess I should wait to see if there is anything good playing in any of the theatres before I pick a certain time I'll be going. He said nothing starts until a couple hours after ceremonies end. Yay! Maybe that'll be a good time.. *runs over to official site to see if shows are posted yet... 7 months in advance.. hee hee*

†§Tohru_Honda§†
12-28-2002, 11:28 PM
lol oh, really?^.^ Well I'll listen to you 'cause your b/f seems to have the experience ^-^.

Nadeshiko
12-29-2002, 02:53 PM
I'm all for it. ^^

RyuHayabusaDOA2
12-29-2002, 04:06 PM
same here...I'm up for it...
just let us know the time and I'll be there.

RoseDuelist
12-29-2002, 05:12 PM
Well, they don't have the times for shows posted. I have to work around that and around any other big meetings Cosplay.com is having. I've pretty much decided between right after Opening Ceremonies or the second day early morning. ^_^ I'll have to wait for them to posts maps and schedules and everything.. Well, when all of that is up I'll decide on a time.. *smile*

Master Zero
01-20-2003, 02:17 AM
What day were you guys planning on going? I'll go.

RoseDuelist
01-20-2003, 12:25 PM
We haven't decided yet. I plan on waiting until they posts the schedule for movies. Most likely it will be the first day right after opening ceremonies.

Hopefully we can figure out a way to recognize each other. Perhaps swapping pictures or somethin' before hand. We do all have galleries after all, but mine has no pics of me.. ^_^()

Everyone is welcome! This should be fun. Once they post the schedule I'll make it official.

P.S. I hope you know you have to pay for yourselves... lol. I know its obvious, but its a fear I have had... ^_^

maikaeirn
01-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Hey count me in! We gotta go to the one right across Disneyland! That's my lucky Denny's. I swear it's the only place with a claw machine that is NOT rigged!!!! I've won like 3 prizes out of that single machine.

Plus it's right across from the magic kingdom...
... more tourists to scare and confuse!!!!

Erm, sorry. Just got a little over excited. Anyways, give me the details.

Hmm, i'm hungry. I could go for some french fries... mmmm ^_^

JoeBoeing
01-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Greetings,

I'm up for it! But I can't go in costume because when I have the Rooty-Tooty I spill the syrup all over myself.

Anyone else think that before we leave for Denny's we should call to make reservations? It could be hard to fit 15- 20 people at once.

I can probibly wear a genric Cat-boy costume when I go. But I dare not wear anything that needs to be drycleaned. Actually, I only dry clean my costumes.

FRom,
Joe

Famira Damaris
01-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Hmm...I'd like to go. I'm wondering if I can get the Gundam cosplay gathering to go invade...although...we have some guys doing mecha (ie Zaku), so I'm wondering how the poor guy will get there. xX;

RoseDuelist
02-22-2003, 11:32 PM
I've decided to bring this thread back up because new people are joining the forum. ^_^() All are welcome.

Ina
03-22-2003, 06:38 PM
ya know i'm going steph!!! can't wait to scare the people XD

RoseDuelist
03-22-2003, 06:50 PM
Wa yes! Fun fun! Scaring innocent tourist. mwuhaha..

Thanks for bringing this back up. I'm still just waiting for the AX site to put up the schedule before I finalize it. ^_^

Ymecy
03-22-2003, 07:06 PM
yay!!! it sounds soo fun i'm up for it hehe. woohoo can't wait to scare the people ^-^

RoseDuelist
03-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Definatly will be fun.. hmmm.. I say in a week or so I start an official thread to get a count of how many people will definatly be going, might be going, and won't be.. well, those that aren't willl probably not respond.. lol.. but yeah..

^_^ More people are getting interested as the months go on.

4 more months! Woohoo!