PDA

View Full Version : KH Unknown Trench Pleather

Hyperion
12-26-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm looking for a qulaity pleather/vinyl to use. I've looked at a large local warehouse (S.R. Harris) and found the perfect fabric, but they only had 1.75 yeards of it, which obviously isnt enough (considering I'm making two). First off, where can I order pleather, and how much will I need for two people (I am 120 lbs, 5'8" and the other is probably around 150-170 lbs, and 6 feet tall.

Thank you!

Yunaura
12-30-2004, 08:07 PM
maybe three-four yards a person. I made a random coat out of three yards or plain black and its really big. As for where to order it I dont really know. =P I saw some at a fabric store [hancock's fabric store] since my friend and I are goin for the same coats. sadly that material looked too much like a sofa =P

I'm about 5-4 to 5-5 feet tall

Gii
12-31-2004, 05:45 PM
Hmm, well, I can't really speak for the stores in your area (wherever that may be), but I know of a place online that could help:

http://www.mjtrends.com/matte-vinyl-fabric.asp

If I remember right, these coats aren't shiny, are they? The site is sold out of this black fabric, but I'm sure you could contact them and find out when it should be back in stock. Hope this helps, in any case!

Yunaura
12-31-2004, 09:13 PM
theres another thread in here sumwhere with help for the trench coat =P