PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Angel Sanctuary cosplayers for Akon skit

cutekawaii
12-27-2002, 02:33 AM
I am putting together an Angel Sanctuary skit for A-kon 14 in Dallas, Texas. So far, I am Alexial, and cosplay.com member Rosiel is...Rosiel. I am seeking a few cosplayers to be in the skit. I need:

Ruri
Simple costume. You'd need 1) a large hospital gown and blindfold that can be removed from the back via velcro or snaps (velcro preferred), and 2) a sexy, leopard print chemise with black lace and such to be worn under the gown

Setsuna
I may NOT need a Sestuna. So, only agree to do this if you are willing to make a costume and end up not in the skit. Either way, this is an easy costume. All you would need is a white shirt and black pants and belt. If you want to do a fancier Setsuna, that's fine. No wings.

Lucifer
Again, I may NOT need a Lucifer. I want this Lucifer: http://angelicshrine.free.fr/images/lost32.jpg so, if you do not already have this costume, please don't make it unless you want to wear it outside of the skit, because I may not need you, and I don't want you to make this for nothing.

Sara
A simple dress will do.

So far, that's all I need. Please PM me if you are interested and send in some images of your previous costume work.

Thank you.

ThatYaoiBoy
01-08-2003, 12:06 PM
^^ Wow the Lucifer suit is actually one of the costumes I'm making for Otakon 2004... ( Yes.. I plan ahead >> ). I don't think anyone else has done it ;_; I hope not, I like being original.

Rosiel
01-08-2003, 12:16 PM
> I don't think anyone else has done it

I know for a fact Justin made this costume already (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=4336&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500). I have also seen another one at a convention and I know someone on this forum did it also (username Lucifer, I think).

Sunde & Schuld
01-14-2003, 10:28 AM
I've seen that Lucifer done a couple of times, the best one was ofcourse, a Japanese guy, but an old friend of mine did it this past year for Jacon and while it wasn't exactly perfect, she looked pretty decent in it. ^_^ I was planning on doing Sara's manga dress. The black one? If you're interested let me know. ^_^

Kamui Motoaki
01-14-2003, 12:05 PM
i would. . if i could get to Akon. . ^_^

cutekawaii
01-14-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Kamui Motoaki
i would. . if i could get to Akon. . ^_^

waa *cries* I thought you were going to A-kon ;-;

cutekawaii
01-14-2003, 02:59 PM
Do you have any examples of your costume work?

Originally posted by Sunde & Schuld
I was planning on doing Sara's manga dress. The black one? If you're interested let me know. ^_^

Sunde & Schuld
01-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Yes, for some reason my forum name and my gallery name are different. If you look under "Schuldig" my stuff comes up, or you can go to:

www.risingsun.net/kyuuji/07

[there's 7 pages, but the last page is my most recent costume...well december anyway]