PDA

View Full Version : CNA05 Plans anyone? (Early... I know... XD..)

Katsuyuki_Shiro
12-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Yay!! First thread/post! ^________^

Anyways, I know that it's VERY far off from now, but you can never be too early when it comes to cosplaying and convention planning! ^____^!! Has anyone planned out who they'll be cosplaying as at CNA? I'm planning on rewearing or bringing up whatever costumes I haven't worn yet. I might go as Aires Blue from Infinite Ryvius (so angsty... ^____^;;...) and possibly if I can.. Ayumu from Spiral in his School Uniform! I like his jacket... XD

chef_belegfea
12-29-2004, 09:20 PM
if possible I'd like to try and get an MGS group togeather and maybe a WHR group for another day too...

plus I'll get to have my b-day wth all my con friends!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

Chibik3r0
12-29-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm really not sure if I'll be going to CNAnime this year. It's the weekend right after Otakon so my funds will likely be low although I will have new costumes done ^_^ I'll find out as it gets closer I guess but I can see myself only going for one day, much like this past year.

Straywind
12-29-2004, 11:42 PM
It's great that a separate section for Canadian cons has been created. (^^) I have one costume (so far) in mind for CNAnime next year. Right now I'm planning on Cosplaying Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I will be making that costume next year, but I知 not 100% sure if I値l get it done for CNAnime. I知 also hoping to convince a few friends to Cosplay from NBC as well so I can be part of a group. (^_^)

Amy the Yu
12-29-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm gonna do the costumes I wanted to do for AN and won't get to for the sake of matching my artist alley table.

Right now I only have two that I'm more or less decided on:
Pretear - Ice Pretear
Full Moon wo Sagashite - Mitsuki (artbook dress)

I'll have a 3rd, but I haven't decided what yet...maybe I'll try to be the first to do a cosplay from Lagoon Engine Ensatz and cosplay the Godslayer.

I'm really not sure if I'll be going to CNAnime this year. It's the weekend right after Otakon so my funds will likely be low although I will have new costumes done ^_^ I'll find out as it gets closer I guess but I can see myself only going for one day, much like this past year.

Bah...come on. I'm going to both. ^^

If you want, one of my friends is working on a plan to rent out an entire floor at one of the Otakon hotels. So far we've got about half a floor worth of various friends. If you're going with a group that's interested in being roomed beside some obsessive anime fans or if you're by yourself and just need somewhere to stay, we'd be happy to have you. They're also all Otakon regulars. Mig and Al actually did the program artwork, 2 t-shirt designs, Otazine's main comic as well as 2 reg badge designs for Otakon 04, so you get how insane these guys are.

Oh! How are you getting there and back? If you're bussing (I'll be Greyhounding overnight to get back), wanna ride together? ^^

mikcy
12-30-2004, 03:54 AM
I'm crossing my fingers I will do a new Shinya. Give full justice to the boy. >:D

I'm hoping I can do something from an anime rather than jrock. Maybe something from X. *shrugs*

hikarilight
12-30-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm probably going to rewear or make costumes I had in mind for early 2005 that have been moved do to other costumes like Takeru. I'll most likely rewear Hawkeye if that ever gets done T_______T Other than that, I have no clues ^^;;

Wee~ Katsuyuki~ I'll love to see that Ayumu there <3~

Cazeson_Zear
12-30-2004, 12:41 PM
Masquerade 100 percent sure! Costume not 100 percent sure.
Still thinkin i want to do a cool Dark character maybe from preist or something.
And im going to bring along my Foamy costume too. for Sunday or friday.

Kaijugal
12-31-2004, 02:38 AM
Yay!! First thread/post! ^________^

Has anyone planned out who they'll be cosplaying as at CNA?

I think I will be cosplaying as the Masquerade Director again. ^_^

Seed-chan
12-31-2004, 04:31 PM
YAY! We love your Masq. director er... costume! XD (You rule!)

I'm probably gonna wear something from Naruto, and maybe Miho from Megatokyo... it's too far away, I dunno. =P

Ah the temptation of carrying a melon around as Rio-chan from Spiral...

Michi
12-31-2004, 04:44 PM
I've planned CN as being the con I'm cutting my hair for. XD But when I found out Otakon is the weekend right before it, I'm not so sure anymore. o_o; I dunno if I can make both of them. ;-; But if plans stick to the way they were, I'll be wearing Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts with my boyfriend as Leon and Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII with him as Squall. Yes he gets to be both forms of the character the same weekend. XD Then I'll be wearing any other costumes I can with wigs, like Athena from KOF maybe, since my other costumes in '05 will be based around my current waist+ length hair. >_>

Amy the Yu
12-31-2004, 05:02 PM
since my other costumes in '05 will be based around my current waist+ length hair. >_>

I had the same problem with Anime North. I was planning to cut my hair to mid-back length for one of the costumes there, but then realized that my non-wig Otakon and CN costumes still called for me to have my hair to stay in it's current past-the-waist length...

I also have to put off my plans to redye most of my hair to royal blue...have to settle on a small lock at the base of my neck for the time being that can easily be hidden for costumes.

IWantYouItachi
01-01-2005, 01:15 PM
^^ My plans are to make Nico Robin from One Piece for Otakon, and if it turns out well, wear it to CN as well.

Although.. this all borders on what time of year I start school... Cause.. I'm dumb... and I have to travel far to get there.. and I dunno...

sasuke88
01-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Is there anyone who is interested in Full Metal Alchemist?

shdwstrm
01-01-2005, 04:34 PM
So Far SAKURA Cosplay has the following costumes planned

ShadowStorm
Hope Card from Card Captor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card

Kitsura
Harley Quinn from Batman: The Animated Series
(Note: I am not making this one, we have an extreamly taleneted seamstress constructing this one)

Cobra Commander
Joker from Batman: The Animated Series

hikarilight
01-01-2005, 06:03 PM

As I stated previously, I'm going to rewear one of my versions of Hawkeye, hopefully with a wig this time ^^ This also means I'm interested in FMA XD

Are you going to cosplay someone from FMA?

Wing_Goddess
01-02-2005, 12:27 PM
O_o how... early can we get? lol, some people (like me) will make multiple posts cause i'll prolly change my mind a couple of times on who i'll be in the next, oh lesse, 8 months =P

Hmm, as of this moment, i'll prolly be Bankotsu no Aniki =P i want to strut myself at other cons with the costume aside from AN05 XP

Meru
01-03-2005, 01:47 AM

Kia
01-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Since by CN I'm usually pretty lazy, I doubt I'll have anything new. I figure my costume plans will be made up of whatever costumes I make for AN. ^_^

Kawaii Bishoujo
01-03-2005, 12:20 PM
cooooolness man! xD CNA? whoa.. a little too early planning for me @_@ I got my plans for AN but not for CNA yet o.O I unno.. Im thinking of mebbe doing Fatal Frame 2? =)=)

Amy the Yu
01-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Since by CN I'm usually pretty lazy, I doubt I'll have anything new. I figure my costume plans will be made up of whatever costumes I make for AN. ^_^

I'm going all out for CN this year...against my better judgement. Otakon is the week before, so it'll all be reworn costumes, but they'll be some kick ass ones since Otakon calls for kick ass costumes.

Chibik3r0
01-03-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm going all out for CN this year...against my better judgement. Otakon is the week before, so it'll all be reworn costumes, but they'll be some kick ass ones since Otakon calls for kick ass costumes.

We gotta get a Canadian photoshoot for Otakon since it seems like a few of us will be there XD But I'm with Amy on this one. I'll be making at least one new costume for Otakon so I'll likely be wearing that for CNAnime if I end up going. Agh this year is going to be cruel to my wallet.

Kia
01-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Lucky devil :p If I had money ... and people to travel with, I'd go to cons outside of the country. But saddly I have neither, so the farthest I go right now is Montreal. Not that they're bad cons, just because they're close. But if would be nice to see stuff from a different perspective at least once.

Then my should question be, what costumes are you doing for Otakon? ;)

Brita_Lee
01-03-2005, 06:13 PM
I was just talking about cosplay ideas for CNA with my pal Zero. We wanna do a Soul Caliber group for it. He'll most likely be Kilik, I have been back and forth on my ideas, but I'm pretty sure I'll go as Sueng Mina (polearms make me happy).

Reading through this thread, I noticed a lot of girls have the same hair length as me (past the small of the back). I lurvs ma long hair, and I play with it every day. :heart:

Amy the Yu
01-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Lucky devil :p If I had money ... and people to travel with, I'd go to cons outside of the country. But saddly I have neither, so the farthest I go right now is Montreal. Not that they're bad cons, just because they're close. But if would be nice to see stuff from a different perspective at least once.

Then my should question be, what costumes are you doing for Otakon? ;)

You should come down. There are quite a few people that go down for Otakon at least. I ran into JM and several other people last Otakon just standing in line for reg. We had like...a 10 people Toronto group going there and after a summer of living in Philly, it was nice to be amongst people who enjoy tacking "eh" at the end of sentences again.

Chibik3r0's going down, and I ran into Dina and her bunch in the artist alley and we ended up getting proper pictures of our mini-Furuba group at Otakon, even though we're all from TO.

I'm damn lucky and I know it. I work in Philly during summers, so I'm 1 hour away from Otakon and have plenty of friends down there to do group reg and share hotel room with and stuff.

So far, I'm doing cosplays of:
Full Moon wo Sagashite - Death Master
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle - Fai D. Flowright

I'm not sure about what to do for a 3rd yet, but I have a long time to figure it out still. Was considering either a colour page outfit for Fai or the Godslayer from Lagoon Engine Ensatz (new super pretty manga from Yukiru Sugisaki currently running in Newtype USA).

Pictures of the 4 attached since they're all either super obscure, or a very specific outfit.

I really wantn to go nuts on Fai's outfits. He's the funniest character and I want his staff damn it. I'm even getting a life size Mokona plushie to further accessorize the cosplay.

hikarilight
01-03-2005, 07:42 PM
So far, I'm doing cosplays of:
Full Moon wo Sagashite - Death Master
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle - Fai D. Flowright

Pictures of the 4 attached since they're all either super obscure, or a very specific outfit.

I really wantn to go nuts on Fai's outfits. He's the funniest character and I want his staff damn it. I'm even getting a life size Mokona plushie to further accessorize the cosplay.

Fwee~ More Tsubasa cosplayers~ More FMwS cosplayers too~ I myself have done two versions of Syaoran *points to icon* and have more coming ^^ Fye is definitely a good person to cosplay *nods* I want a Mokona plushie too *_*

Just to let you know, the second Fye image you posted is Yukito ^^;;

Amy the Yu
01-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Fwee~ More Tsubasa cosplayers~ More FMwS cosplayers too~ I myself have done two versions of Syaoran *points to icon* and have more coming ^^ Fye is definitely a good person to cosplay *nods* I want a Mokona plushie too *_*

Just to let you know, the second Fye image you posted is Yukito ^^;;

I knew that. I was sick (and quite possibly stupid) when I scanned and labelled the sticker in the picture, so for some reason, my entire brain decided to forget about facts and go along with the labelling. -_-;;

Someone had a Mokona plushie up for sale in the classified section for $15. No tag, but in good clean condition. I PMed her and apparently, she's shipping for free, so I jumped on the opportunity and sent her payment within like 5 mins of getting her reply.

http://classifieds.cosplay.com/showproduct.php?product=1336&sort=1&cat=fav&page=1
isn't it great? I can't wait to get it so I can huggle it to death. XD CUTE!!!

hikarilight
01-03-2005, 09:36 PM
I knew that. I was sick (and quite possibly stupid) when I scanned and labelled the sticker in the picture, so for some reason, my entire brain decided to forget about facts and go along with the labelling. -_-;;

Someone had a Mokona plushie up for sale in the classified section for $15. No tag, but in good clean condition. I PMed her and apparently, she's shipping for free, so I jumped on the opportunity and sent her payment within like 5 mins of getting her reply.

http://classifieds.cosplay.com/showproduct.php?product=1336&sort=1&cat=fav&page=1
isn't it great? I can't wait to get it so I can huggle it to death. XD CUTE!!!

I saw that Mokona too but resisted not buying for it due to lack of money T____T *sighs* Maybe in the future...

Meiko18
01-03-2005, 10:07 PM
I was thinking about Fatal Frame myself maybe if my best buddy wants to be nice and cosplay with me so I wont feel like such a loner*tear tear*

Oselle
01-04-2005, 10:24 AM

Hee! Something tells me I will once again be cosplaying as miscellaneous masq. director lackey. ^_^

*pokepokepoke* reminder, people, even though it's early...considering volunteering! Kaijugal can't do it all on her own, and it's really rewarding to be behind the scenes and see all the work that goes into the show!

Kia
01-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Hee! Something tells me I will once again be cosplaying as miscellaneous masq. director lackey. ^_^

*pokepokepoke* reminder, people, even though it's early...considering volunteering! Kaijugal can't do it all on her own, and it's really rewarding to be behind the scenes and see all the work that goes into the show!
LOL! Good point. I forgot about that completely ... guess I'll be a minion at some point again this year. ^_^

heki-chan
01-05-2005, 04:29 AM
I havent really decided 100% about CN stuff yet, since i might be out of the country... X_X;

mmm...i REALLY wanna (need to) get FF9 OUT OF MY SYSTEM cuz ive been planning it since um...the 10th grade? (lol how lame i cant even remember)
Also...fullmetal alchemist bit me in the butt hard last month...and...my boyfriend is blonde...so...he's being edward. BWAHAHA >D
So yeah FMA-interestee here too, so count us in ^_^

And GUndam Seed. Cuz i have an unhealthy obsession with it.

Plus some Naruto on the side with some good buddies of mine. ^_^;;;

...course this is just winnie being overly ambitious....as usual. gah. i overplan ^_^;

scarlet
02-07-2005, 01:24 AM
my plans : Taiki from 12 Kingdoms, Joshua from Chrno Crusade
anyone wants to join me ? XD

Kawaii Bishoujo
02-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I have a friend whose cosplaying as rosette from schrono crusade =)

Chibik3r0
02-07-2005, 12:57 PM
I'll be doing a Chrno costume for Anime North for a friend... As of now, I'm not sure if I'm attending CN or not for sure, and if I do, which costumes to wear... We'll see ^_^

Ochika
02-07-2005, 04:18 PM
iv got costume i WANA do >_> dunno if they'll go through thought

Demian ( war of the genesis)
Rith ( magna carta)
sakura pretty kimono type outfit (naruto)
and whats her face from FLCL XD

Mekou
02-07-2005, 04:25 PM
No idea what my plans are for CNA. <_<; I'll probably wait until after AN to even start making "for sure" plans. ^^

hikarilight
02-07-2005, 05:37 PM
I'll be doing a Chrno costume for Anime North for a friend... As of now, I'm not sure if I'm attending CN or not for sure, and if I do, which costumes to wear... We'll see ^_^

Which version are you going to do *wonders*

lainey
02-08-2005, 09:54 AM
All we have planned is the masquerade cosplay...and it's going to be oodles of fun since it's a fairly medium/large size group ^_^

for Friday and Sunday I am open to things..might rewear some old costumes or make new, simple ones ^_^

Meele
02-10-2005, 08:33 PM

TheWestWind
02-15-2005, 11:58 AM
My and my friend were gonna go as Sasuke(me) and Itachi(him). Do I needa tell you guys where they're from?

Anyway, I know it's late to start watching Naruto, but I started watching it anyway! And I'm like the last person to cosplay as a Naruto character, lol! But I'm gonna do it anyway!

Meele
02-16-2005, 12:24 AM

chef_belegfea
02-16-2005, 09:01 AM
I shall be rewearing Kakashi and my "Costume of Mysterious Doom!!!" so long as I get it finished.....

Kodoku
02-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I REALLY wanna do auska from evangelion but am having serious trouble with everything to do with it so *crosses fingers* will work on that
also planning a sound nin from naruto
p.s. anyone know how to get one the the runner jobs at for the stands cause funds are low and it can get acess to the after parties but just a thought
any other Eva ppl out there to chill with?
or perhaps give pointers on how the hell to get the dam plugsuit going
meh
also want to know is anyone doing housing?
cause im wondering if maybe a bunch of us could maybe split the price of a hotel or sumthin
but we shall see what we shall see
GO KAKASHI COSTUME OF MYSTERIOUS DOOM!

InsigniaNIX
02-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Friday - Delta 38 (Republic Commando), Freedom Gundam (Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny)
Saturday - I'll have all five Gundams from Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, Alphone Elric Armor (Full Metal Alchemist)
Sunday - Freedom Gundam (Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny)

Meele
02-26-2005, 04:27 PM

chef_belegfea
02-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Well I'l probably rewear the costume I'm making for Ad Astra... and probably Kakashi again... and random guard might come back for some more crawling through doors...

Jo_Canadian
02-27-2005, 07:40 PM
i thought we were doing vulcan raven and liquid snake, chef

chef_belegfea
02-27-2005, 07:44 PM
I posted that near the begining of the thread man...

chaos_magician
02-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Yes I'm going as Lust from FMA and if I get the other one done, Mais Hughes
My friend is going as Edward and her boyfriend is going as Al ( he's making the whole armour!!!! ) soooo we're hoping to get a group together....Are u cosplaying from FMA????

lavender_mists
02-27-2005, 09:10 PM
If I go, I will be Stellar Loussier in her EAF uniform (Gundam Seed Destiny) ^^. I can't wait until the costume is finished. I hope I can channel in some of her character though. I will be difficult to cosplay as her if I can't get that uuh... spaced-out look down. I somewhat wonder how many Stellar clones there will be, and how many more people will be in a Gundam Seed costume.

It's great to see many different anime titles represented by cosplay this year. It is considered to be too early for me to decide whether I am going to CNA or not. I have my fingers crossed though! I had a great time last year. I hope that I will be able to meet many of you there. :)

Lafiel
02-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Speaking for Chibi Kero, he is doing the regular version of Chrono (red outfit) to accompany my Rosette costume :D

Number_09
03-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey.

The dealie in my sig may or may not be what I'm wearing for CN this year. The only one there that's for certain is the RO swordswoman. ^__^

I'm debating wheather or not to remake my Ed from FMA or do a Monty Python costume.

Killmesarah
04-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Since this convention also has a horror theme, would anyone recognise characters from 'Dawn of the Dead'?
I was thinking of wearing the blood covered pajamas from the beginning....

People will just think we are fans covered in fake blood O_O
I do have a fake arm I can carry around.....
hmmmm

lainey
04-04-2005, 08:45 AM
super hard costume planned for CNA >_<

this is going to be a huuuge challenge...

kels
04-06-2005, 04:30 PM

Rith ( magna carta)

ahhh.. its rith~!

Since this convention also has a horror theme, would anyone recognise characters from 'Dawn of the Dead'?
I was thinking of wearing the blood covered pajamas from the beginning....

theres a horror theme?
im still not sure if i can make it to cna or not.. depends if im in the country~.. but if i do go.. i have the urge to make something insane!

Amy the Yu
04-06-2005, 04:42 PM

Rith ( magna carta)

I gave up doing Rith cause of you, so you damn well do it. =P (<--still wanted Rith bangs though, so just spent over an hour cutting her hair like so)

Should get a HTK group going. Kurai_duex might finally get her arse kicked into finishing her Ashurei. XD

I'm planning to make Lardrinne for Otakon and will rewear for CN. And if I get my way, Chibik3r0 will be doing Phantom of the Avalanche Calintz...otherwise he will be dealing with my whining and bitching for a good long time. >_>

Kurai Deux
04-07-2005, 09:55 PM
*rubs her bum* I can already feel the arse kicking xP You know what the real problem is? Actually there's five:

#1) I'm a lazy bastard (and sleep at any and all free time I get).
#2) Procrastination is my middle name.
#3) No motivation.
#4) I'm SO BLOODY indecisive (when it comes to cosplay).
#5) I'm VERY easily distracted.

I致e got 9 incomplete costumes at this point and I have no idea what I値l get finished in time for CNor even AN for that matter.

*is so bloody screwed* -_-;

Vanima Estel
04-07-2005, 11:33 PM
I'll be trying out for Sakura Haruno's new outfit from the recent manga. My friend's will most likely be going as Kakashi and Naruto. (if he can't finish Naruto, he'll redo Gai)

Lady_Sodina
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Asuka Kazama from Tekken 5 and MAYBE a different Temari cosplay if I get the time/money. I already have the white dress done (it's for AN) so... we shall see. But the Asuka one is for sure.

Eveil
04-13-2005, 03:30 AM
I don't...wanna jinx it.. but since I can't attend AnimeNorth, I'm trying very hard for CNA.
I've never been to Canada before. I really want to see friends and enjoy the area.

I have so many (urgh) PoT outfits >_> and more on the way. Also, I have Bleach, Samurai 7, Legend of Zelda, and FMA I should probably bring ^^;;

I have a nice gap between AX and Ani-magic that I should more than likely make it out there. Wish me luck T_T

Straywind
04-13-2005, 01:57 PM
I don't...wanna jinx it.. but since I can't attend AnimeNorth, I'm trying very hard for CNA.
I've never been to Canada before. I really want to see friends and enjoy the area.

I have so many (urgh) PoT outfits >_> and more on the way. Also, I have Bleach, Samurai 7, Legend of Zelda, and FMA I should probably bring ^^;;

I have a nice gap between AX and Ani-magic that I should more than likely make it out there. Wish me luck T_T

*waves* You don't know me but I've heard a lot about you from Pan. (^^) She also told me you might be coming to CNAnime.

CNAnime is a fairly relaxing and fun con. You'll definitely have an opportunity to meet a lot of your friends and do fun and random Cosplay group photoshoots. (^-^) I'm sure a lot of us would get a big kick out of seeing your Armstrong costume. (^_^)b

Anyway, I hope you can make it up here for the con! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in Canada.

Kawaii Akina
04-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Hmm.. Probably for this con it will be my first time going here ^^;; I'll just probably wear my Fuji-senpai (Prince of Tennis) one that I'm going to wear to Anime North. If I have time to make another costume, I'm not sure who I will cosplay then. But as for now, only Fuji-senpai ^^

Infini
04-17-2005, 03:28 AM
I'm *planning* on going as Evila (Space Channel 5) and Swordman-woman/female swordman?/swordwoman/whatever from Ragnarok Online as new costumes. I'll probably also rewear something, but CN is gonna be my lazy con that I'm not taking time off work for...so I might only go for the friday and saturday. :)

Although....as we all know, plans usually change dramatically by convention time. ャ ャ

kels
04-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Although....as we all know, plans usually change dramatically by convention time. ャ ャ

so true.. but at least for now i know that i can go to cna! mahaha.. mm.. i usually dont decide what i want to do till its like.. a month before the con ^_^;.. but im pretty sure im getting "forced" to do 2 things: kanone hilbert (spiral) and athrun zala.. maybe i should do a femal char.. its been a while~

jasoonnnn!! .. live action~! LOL.. dont worry.. i wont beat you up*TOO* badly..

Ayumi Nemoto
04-22-2005, 01:30 AM
so true.. but at least for now i know that i can go to cna! mahaha.. mm.. i usually dont decide what i want to do till its like.. a month before the con ^_^;.. but im pretty sure im getting "forced" to do 2 things: kanone hilbert (spiral) and athrun zala.. maybe i should do a femal char.. its been a while~

jasoonnnn!! .. live action~! LOL.. dont worry.. i wont beat you up*TOO* badly..

Hahaha! I feel sorry for him ^^;; *huggles her Kanone and Athrun* MINE~! *_* I'm coming to CNAnime for sure ^^ Planning to come as Eyes Rutherford from Spiral: suiri no kizuna ^^ Btw, Kels just wondering, are you being our Kanone when our Spiral Group debuts? ^^;;

JASON!! LIVE ACTION = FUN~! (for us anyways XD)

Katsuyuki_Shiro
04-22-2005, 08:06 AM
Hahaha! I feel sorry for him ^^;; *huggles her Kanone and Athrun* MINE~! *_* I'm coming to CNAnime for sure ^^ Planning to come as Eyes Rutherford from Spiral: suiri no kizuna ^^ Btw, Kels just wondering, are you being our Kanone when our Spiral Group debuts? ^^;;

JASON!! LIVE ACTION = FUN~! (for us anyways XD)

We're doing the Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna this CNA..?? O__O I thought it was for CNA06... >_<" Eh... I guess I'll just knock off my Aires Blue cosplay then... <_<

kels
04-22-2005, 04:24 PM
We're doing the Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna this CNA..?? O__O I thought it was for CNA06... >_<" Eh... I guess I'll just knock off my Aires Blue cosplay then... <_<

its for cna 06? i thought jess said it was for this year.. @_@.. *confused*.. but jessss... i dont think itll be possible to debut our spiral chars at the same time.. seeing as how youre going as eyes for the pmall gathering~~
(btw: i straightened the wig quite a bit.. still kinda wavy tho, but its LONG AS HELL.. ok.. maybe not as hell but its about the same length as your hair, if not a little longer~~

Straywind
04-22-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm looking forward to all the Gundam Seed goodness that will be happening at CNAnime. My current plans for the con are Koriyo Syaoran (Tsubasa), Jack (Nightmare Before Christmas) and Yzak (Gundam SEED). It's good to know an Athrun will be there. (^_^) I hope I can figure out how to make all the different parts of the ZAFT uniform by August.

hikarilight
04-22-2005, 11:25 PM
My plans continuously change like every month or something XD My list includes

- Rukia (school or prisoner) OR Hitsugaya (though I doubt it) from Bleach
- Cagalli (red t-shirt) OR (own version of red t-shirt) OR Lacus (pink and white casual dress) from Gundam Seed
- Jeanne (second version) from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
- Kanmuri (Pantasia battle) from Yakitate!! Japan

FINAL CHOICE LIST:
- Hitsugaya and/or Rukia from Bleach
- Cagalli from Gundam Seed (I'll probably not do this one because I'm lazy and rather work on Hitsugaya only since that would be hard ==;; )
- Touya from Shinshi Doumei Cross

A lot of 'OR's eh?

kels
04-23-2005, 09:16 AM

- Cagalli (red t-shirt) OR (own version of red t-shirt) OR Lacus (pink and white casual dress) from Gundam Seed

A lot of 'OR's eh?

nyaaah! its jeanne! maybe i can go as first version one with you ^_^.. my costume was so incomplete.. wore it once.. maybe youll giv eme a reason to fix mine up a bit ^_^;

for cna tho.. im thinking about making the gsuit~.. thing is, the red one? or the purple one.. and then its going to be a PAIN strapping down my boobs again.. TT_TT

Straywind
04-23-2005, 10:57 AM

A lot of 'OR's eh?

That is certainly quite the list. I would love to see any of these costumes coming from you. (^^) One day I want to Cosplay as Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne). It's good to know that I may have a Jeanne to Cosplay with. (^_^)

hikarilight
04-23-2005, 07:39 PM
That is certainly quite the list. I would love to see any of these costumes coming from you. (^^) One day I want to Cosplay as Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne). It's good to know that I may have a Jeanne to Cosplay with. (^_^)

Wee~ Good to hear there's a Sinbad near me ;)

hikarilight
04-23-2005, 07:41 PM
nyaaah! its jeanne! maybe i can go as first version one with you ^_^.. my costume was so incomplete.. wore it once.. maybe youll giv eme a reason to fix mine up a bit ^_^;

That would be so cool :D

kels
04-26-2005, 08:32 PM
right now.. i really feel like going as one of the gseed girls.. or making one of the spacesuits.. nyaa~~~.. iono.. i just feel like making.. something.. hopefully something comfortable and wigless this time.. and no antennae either @_@;;

Amy the Yu
05-10-2005, 02:19 PM
That is certainly quite the list. I would love to see any of these costumes coming from you. (^^) One day I want to Cosplay as Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne). It's good to know that I may have a Jeanne to Cosplay with. (^_^)Heh...irony. I decided a while ago that if I change my Otakon cosplay plans cause of wig issues, Access Time (artbook version though) was my back up and what I wear to Otakon will be reworn for CN since they're a week apart. Decided on him cause my friend has Fin Fish's big fancy gown from later on in the manga and she'll probably wear it for Otakon and since we're probably going together, it would have been nice to match.

Access also gives me a good excuse to dye my hair dark purple again. XD

Vicky
05-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I don't have any plans yet for CNX ^_^
And as much as CNX is my FAVOURITE convention, due to family issues I may not be able to attend this year, or if I do it will only be for one day :(
I'll prolly wait to see what my friends are planning to do and try to join them.

kels
05-12-2005, 06:50 PM

kels
05-12-2005, 07:05 PM
.. i think im going to die at cna.. *currently has 5 costumes*..

trixyloupwolf
05-14-2005, 12:02 PM
hey cool iam going to....

you mean like in 26-27-28 august rigth at toronto
my very firt convention hope it will be fun ^-^ (going wit my ant she like anime too)
do you have tips to give me..................................
and i already reserve my room at the hotel...lol......
( the less expensive ive found 135$ one night at holiday inn)

don know what costume to wear.....so many.....
but i want something that no one else could have wear
do you have any idee for me ^-^

i tough inuyasha (my last year halloween costume)
but too many person had wear it....at convention..too bad.so not that one.

maybe like magical play (the girl with the pink fish) ^-^
on the net i did see anyone dress like her...........

please tell me anything good to help
if u need any partener for your group too ........^-^
(my aunt don know too what to wear)

Vicky
05-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Okay, ignore my last post...
When I saw the guest list for the horror section, I was sold!

I think I'm going to try to make a Bible Black costume (finally).
I wanted to do it last year but had to put it off.

hikarilight
06-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Finally decided on my last costume ^^;; At least the series didn't change from what I initially wanted to do. I'll be going as Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny, thanks to kels lending me her ZAFT unifrom, at least I don't have to make anything except the teal shirt he wears XD I will eventually make my own someday *determined* But not at this con *ish poor*

LIST:
- Touya from Shinshi Doumei Cross, Hitsugaya from Bleach and Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny

mikcy
06-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Oh look who brings the jrock+pop~

1. Miyako Akiya (40% at the moment)
2. Yume Izuru Chi Akiya.
3. Ai <3
4. Ryouhei (95% at the moment + might as well wear it in full gear this time)
5. Blue lolita thing (80% since I'm adding things to it now)
6. Possibly some random other thing. I'd love it to be fixed up aka 100% Cage Shinya or Aoi (the one I did 100% or zetsu), but I highly doubt it. Damnit. I really must have random korean boyband cosplay since I only have to make the jacket.

All of those, not including 6, are offical since I've been meaning to make both Akiya's for awhile now (go dream cosplay goo), I bought a wig for Ai (wigs make costumes offical XD), and Ryouhei+lolita are already almost finished. Then again, I'm sure I'll just cut it down since I'm sure I'll only wear one on Friday and Sunday.

Maybe I'll actually have complete outfits for each day! :O One could only hope!

kels
06-05-2005, 07:56 AM
Finally decided on my last costume ^^;; At least the series didn't change from what I initially wanted to do. I'll be going as Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny, thanks to kels lending me her ZAFT unifrom, at least I don't have to make anything except the teal shirt he wears XD I will eventually make my own someday *determined* But not at this con *ish poor*

LIST:
- Touya from Shinshi Doumei Cross, Hitsugaya from Bleach and Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny

*STILL wants to remake zaft unif~*
anyway, kellys list is still messed.. but this is what ive got:
>> stellar loussier - gundam seed destiny
>> matsumoto rangiku - bleach
>> kon - bleach

i might get forced into going as hiyono from spiral @_@;;

YukiPhnx
06-05-2005, 01:17 PM
yay! kels as hiyono! and i'm gonna b ayumu. i forgot if i'm taller than u or not......ayu sed i am....but i'm so short ;_;

Seed-chan
06-05-2005, 10:38 PM
yay! kels as hiyono! and i'm gonna b ayumu. i forgot if i'm taller than u or not......ayu sed i am....but i'm so short ;_;
DUDE! You're their Ayumu?

...heheheh, I get to bully you as Madoka then XD:;

Anyways, my new CNAX list is now:
- Tsugiri from Alichino (white robe! YAY!)
- Misa from Death Note (My costume for NAF actually)
- and either Sasuke (Naruto) or Kamui (X/1999) depending on what i feel like making

kels
06-06-2005, 12:27 PM

you thinking that youre short makes me feel even shorter.. T_T

but yeah.. for our liveaction. *laffs..* the characters and us all go according to height ><D//
im just not sure about seed-chan tho.. i think shes taller than me..
if not its ok whatever.. HEELS.. puhahaha..

crap. now that it hink about it.. it think hiyono would look so much better if she was in heels.. nyaaaAAa... *because kelly doesnt have any black shoes that ARENT heels..*
hum.. oh wells.. we need hiyo/ayu scenes!! ><D

Vicky
06-06-2005, 01:57 PM
I wanna do something for the horror part, but I dunno what :(

Me and my boyfriend were thinking of doing Bible Black, but I'm starting to rethink it :\

Vanya Arwen
06-07-2005, 07:26 PM

Chosuke
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Uhhh hmm.. I guess I'll post the magic too.
But to be an annoying little monkey, I won't post the CHARACTER.

Friday- Paradise Kiss
Saturday- Deuil
Masq- SHINRA
Sunday- Deathnote OR Tsubasa RC.

'Noa
06-11-2005, 10:44 PM
I hope to do one of the costumes in my sig...I don't know which...can't choose! ^^v It'll be my first cosplay so...I hope it goes okay ^^v

TribalButterfly
06-14-2005, 08:01 AM

R u looking for LUST? Haha! (Sorry, bad joke, I know :eeek: )
I'm going as Lust from Full Metal Alchemist. Along with a few friends of mine who are going as FMA characters as well. But, I知 pretty sure I知 only cosplaying as her on the Saturday. I have another costume that I made this year for the Sunday (I have to save it for the Sunday because even though it came out awesome, it's going to be so uncomfortable! so if you wanna see it, then I hope I see you early, because I dunno how long I知 going to b able to stand wearing it! haha!)

Desdemona
TribalButterfly

nyamiko_chan
06-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Oh it's been forever since I have been here. O_o;

My plans for CN, because they are small, but solid are:

>>A gorey BR cosplay with a pal <3
>>A Lolita outfit.
>>And a surprise comfy outfit to wear. Plus one for a friend. ^_^

Perhaps if I have enough money I'll make Riou from Suikoden II.

Hope all your plans go well!

Kia
06-14-2005, 11:29 PM
Oh it's been forever since I have been here. O_o;

My plans for CN, because they are small, but solid are:

>>A gorey BR cosplay with a pal <3
>>A Lolita outfit.
>>And a surprise comfy outfit to wear. Plus one for a friend. ^_^

Perhaps if I have enough money I'll make Riou from Suikoden II.

Hope all your plans go well!
Boo!! Finish your Novice! A bunch of us are planing on putting together an RO group, and I want you to join in. ^_^ :jjacks:

Killmesarah
06-15-2005, 12:06 AM
If I go to CN, then it will be live action Sailor Moon all the way! (Jupiter and Darkury)
- S

nyamiko_chan
06-15-2005, 11:57 AM
I forgot to post that.. O_o wt..!
>.< I'm sorry

I'm also sticking in Novice for CN. No more Boo to me. :P

Northern
06-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Ill be doing a number of different costumes for CNA, mostly Weib Kreuz, youji, Sorcerer Hunters, Marron. I may also do eclipse from Demon Diary, but I havent decided yet.

Otakon will be a blast, though I still have to get a room. :waaaah:

Amy the Yu
07-05-2005, 10:30 PM
So far it seems like:
Naruto - Jiraiya
Ragnarok Online - Miyabi
Saiyuki - Kanzeon Bosatsu
Koda Kumi - Selfish PV (though I'm not sure about wearing this to CN since it's kinda...stripper-ish)

Boo!! Finish your Novice! A bunch of us are planing on putting together an RO group, and I want you to join in. ^_^ :jjacks:What day are we doing RO on?

I'm horrible at planning ahead, but I'm still gonna try to plan out my costumes ahead of time. -_-;;

Seed-chan
07-06-2005, 11:31 PM
My list at current standing is:
Friday: Markl (Howl's Moving Castle)
Saturday: Gag!Ichigo (Bleach... sort of XD)
Sunday: Sasuke (Naruto)

Though I change my mind as much as... most people do XD so nothing is certain.

Ryukka
07-15-2005, 10:24 AM
Saturday - I'll have all five Gundams from Gundam Wing Endless Waltz,

Ooh, thats hawt =)

Ummmm yea. I really don't know yet.. I can't make up my mind so I have to dicusss things with people. So many things. And I'm running out of time o_o!!

Vicky
07-15-2005, 10:33 AM
If I go to CN, then it will be live action Sailor Moon all the way! (Jupiter and Darkury)

I'll be wearing my Luna again, Sarah-san.
I'm making a few changes to it though ^^

Ryukka
07-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Ahem. So I went from not having a clue what I was doing to day to figuring it all out (mostly)
Kunoichi from Samurai Warriors, her 2nd costume on Saturday for sure. Then probably I'll rewear the BR Announcer since I have some friends doing BR, and maybe I'll rewear Strawberry Kana if I don't get offmy but and work on Hikaru. Yepppp.